Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
WW: Independence Day WW: Independence Day

07-07-2009 , 06:00 PM
Therefore villagers are
M1ke
Zomghax
Fcbl
Well named
Zurvan
Beg

Wolves
xxxxxxx
Jennifer Garner

Rest of wolves are in this group
Bitchibee
Coordni
DustinG
GTP
Aries
sixfour
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:07 PM
STOP VOTING ZURVAN AND START VOTING JG!!!!!!

btw JG is not my peeked wolf.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:08 PM
I find it hard to disagree with OTI here.

Sadly, OTI doesn't realize that disagreeing with the consensus this game is pointless, because you've all got it figured, amirite?
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:10 PM
oh hai zurvan
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
oh hai zurvan
i'd like to formally request you as my mason
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:16 PM
hi

Commuting's a bitch
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan
I find it hard to disagree with OTI here.

Sadly, OTI doesn't realize that disagreeing with the consensus this game is pointless, because you've all got it figured, amirite?
also cause hes trying to clear you, amirite?
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:22 PM
Alright I will be the voice of Luckay

"I had 4 Live peeks and was NK'd last night over a person who has claimed seer. Why would that be? It is because my peeks were CORRECT and Dusting may not actually be the real seer. So why are we lynching Zurvan when it is fairly obvious he was one of my peeks that I was killed for. I also had another peek named JG where I called him a wolf. Why is everyone backwards and trying to lynch Zurvan(my villager peek) and not JG(my wolf peek). Everyone needs to reaxamine the evidence and

VOTE JENNIFER GARNER

Love LuckayLuck"

Ok thats all he said

But we should listen to him. Hes a smart guy.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi
also cause hes trying to clear you, amirite?
No because I am right and everyone voting Zurvan is a wolf or is wrong.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThInIcE911
@ Aries.
Aries is a wolf


About Zurvan. Zurvan= Villager


BEG= Villager


Aries + JG = Wolf

Wolves
JG
Aries

Villagers
Zurvan
BEG

Also the only reason the wolves didn't kill Dusting is because they did not think he was the seer. They must have thought LL was.

Therefore we need to lynch JG/Aries

And get the hell off Zurvan who probably isn't a wolf anyway based on the way yesterday went.
Pretty sure GT was cleared, and that you could still think im a wolf is pretty spectacular


Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThInIcE911
Alright I'm gonna reread Luckay.

Saw one quote that basically forces me to do this

AriesRam
where is said quote? You just saw it so i mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThInIcE911
Jennifer Garner

I think more villagers should stop letting the wolves lead them
let wolves lead them like this quote here u mean ?? Pretty atrocious, seems like your just coming in out of nowhere causing confusion when there is little reason for it
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:25 PM
Show me a post where luckay peeked zurvan.

(and I'll show you a post where he "peeked" the icon :P)
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckayLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesRam
Look at how icon played at the end of day yesterday. How was that villagery? He didnt have a read on bigger? REally?
Well,
I didn't have a read on bigger either

I think your being a wolf is making you think that bigger was a more obvious wolf than he actually was

Happens all the time
This is the quote I saw when I had started my LL read.

Than I saw the one about Aries and JG and since a vote on Aries would not matter I voted JG.

You are not a very bright person are your Coordi?
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:28 PM
your playing in a way that i cant clear you as a villager, guess im not very bright cause your so concerned about your future image you make it hard to beleive a word you say.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckayLuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinG
but i search for unique ways to claim wolf every game

but its ok. we won't lynch you today

why do you think zurvan is clear?
tone
style
vayacondios living until n3
This is the quote I am referring to about Zurvan

I am sure he mentioned it earlier which is why Dusting asked him but I couldn't find it.

Either way I found 4 peeks yesterday. and he was NK'd.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi
also cause hes trying to clear you, amirite?
Not "also". He's correct; therefore, I agree. I don't think it's as complicated as you make it out to be.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi
your playing in a way that i cant clear you as a villager, guess im not very bright cause your so concerned about your future image you make it hard to beleive a word you say.
I couldn't care less about my "future" image. I care about winning.

This is why I am presenting the evidence that you feel like ignoring.

That is why you are not very bright.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:34 PM
@ WN

Even if one of his fake peeks he was killed for was Icon he still made it very clear a peek was JG=Wolf

Combine that with the possibility he was killed for a peek of Zurvan and I still am not understanding why anyone in their right mind would be voting Zurvan over JG.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:34 PM
im not ignoring anything

and insulting my intelligence sure doesnt make me want to listen to you more.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:35 PM
sadly oti does actually have a point even though zurvan is still a wolf
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:35 PM
i see the point, but hes presenting it terrible
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coordi
i see the point, but hes presenting it terrible
How am I presenting it terribly?

Do you want me to put it into a song and sing it with puppets?

That seems like it might get through to you easier.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThInIcE911
@ WN

Even if one of his fake peeks he was killed for was Icon he still made it very clear a peek was JG=Wolf

Combine that with the possibility he was killed for a peek of Zurvan and I still am not understanding why anyone in their right mind would be voting Zurvan over JG.
Uh, that post you quoted about zurvan is not peek-like in the slightest. "Tone, style, vaya not being dead". That's a read.

Now this is a peek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckayLuck
This is Jennifer Garner pushing a b.s. reason on villager Icon.
Just to let you all know.

Well, that's what I'm thinking at least, not that it matters.
yeah....
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:39 PM
I have to leave to drive home now, but I suppose it's fair to say that luckay could ahve been a seer hunt and not a level. I really have no clue. I'd rather let wolves resolve the claims right now.

But Luckay was not killed for zurvan=villager and zurvan is not a villager, so we should lynch him.
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThInIcE911
How am I presenting it terribly?

Do you want me to put it into a song and sing it with puppets?

That seems like it might get through to you easier.
you say everyoen is following wolves blindly but you want people to follow you blindly your a ****ing idiot

unvote

going out
WW: Independence Day Quote
07-07-2009 , 06:41 PM
Ok he might not have been killed for Zurvan= Villager

But he was probably killed for JG= Wolf

that means that JG>>>>>ZURVAN
WW: Independence Day Quote

      
m