Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #276
Larry Legend
Celtic Pride
 
Larry Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kyrie's earth
Posts: 42,919
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen View Post
if you ban him from POG you break POG survivor. if you break POG survivor after i have spent 2+ months playing and sweating over it my permaban might follow shortly thereafter.
imo it would just be a perma ban from ww or a 6 month ban from ww

there is about a 0% chance he is actually perma banned (or IP banned)
Larry Legend is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #277
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix the Cat View Post
And Crossnerd is going to continue insulting, attacking, and generally trolling anyone who annoys her. That's not a very nice attitude either. Are we banning her now too?
I was trolled MERCILESSLY in that post game for attacking a "new player" who guess what! Wasn't new! Was in fact a player KNOWN FOR breaking games!

I don't feel sorry about this, at all.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #278
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipItUp View Post
WHY WSOWW WAS BROKEN ALREADY (Cliffs on the whole game as well)
1)The thread was supposed to open at 9. It may have opened at 9 once, the rest of the days it opened at 10-1 or 2 iirc and that was on the days it even opened. The mod was gone for an EOD and a full day after that, on that full day the thread wasn't open.
2)Due to the mod being gone for EOD TL handled the lynch but lynched the wrong person (which was kind of my fault but wouldn't have been if the mod was there or clarified it) due to another player going over the post restriction because of posting vote counts, which usually don't count against someones posts so I assumed it didn't this game either because it wasn't established in the OP, I sent in that to TL and that is how the wrong player got killed. The mod then came back and modkilled the person who was supposed to be lynched.
3) On one of the days that the mod opened the thread late. He opened it but it was still night. A player posted, thinking it was day and got mod killed.
4) The stuff with magic not posting happens and he gets mod killed.
5) The mod then decides to have a fake F3 even though the wolf already won. This involves Cross/tappok/Euro (the wolf). Cross/tappok correctly lynch Euro only to find out that euro had already won.
6) Cross and magic then proceed to endlessly T-Dome and scream at each other, which is why she is so mad now.

This is it I think, this is all from memory so some of the details might be slightly off but this is the gist of it.
Incredibly poor decision.
Thingyman is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #279
Felix the Cat
TWEAK!
 
Felix the Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 17,754
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossnerd View Post
And secondly, Hoya's wsoww game expressly said in the rules that you must post at least once a day. It was A RULE OF THE GAME. He broke it, and it broke the game. Its as simple as that. Felix, stop being a ****nig bleeding heart and look at the facts. Same to Gadarene. Just bc you feel like you've been bullied doesn't mean you have to defend every pile on. This one is entirely justified and you're just being a baby.
Just shut up, Crossnerd. You've said your bit. We all know you want to perma-ban the guy because you don't like him and you've still got sandy vag from something that happened like 2 months ago that you completely overreacted to at the time and continue to completely overreact to, to the point of randomly accusing Systolic of being behind numbers guy with no evidence whatsoever other than "they kinda sound similar".

I enjoy defending people against lynch mobs, tbh. Provides a nice challenge. Like Gadarene, I usually pick the underdog's side.
Felix the Cat is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #280
Larry Legend
Celtic Pride
 
Larry Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kyrie's earth
Posts: 42,919
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Incredibly poor decision.
but it was actually awesome
Larry Legend is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #281
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossnerd View Post
Get the **** out of here mets. You have a personal agenda against gimmickis. You're intentionally failing to separate in-game gimmicks and out of game gimmicks.

Magic Gazz manipulated mods OUTSIDE OF A GAME. That is not covered under the gimmick rule, you clown. STOP IT.
i think it's disgusting
disgraceful
cowardly
and i would never ever do it

but it's allowed on this forum
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #282
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipItUp View Post
WHY WSOWW WAS BROKEN ALREADY (Cliffs on the whole game as well)
1)The thread was supposed to open at 9. It may have opened at 9 once, the rest of the days it opened at 10-1 or 2 iirc and that was on the days it even opened. The mod was gone for an EOD and a full day after that, on that full day the thread wasn't open.
2)Due to the mod being gone for EOD TL handled the lynch but lynched the wrong person (which was kind of my fault but wouldn't have been if the mod was there or clarified it) due to another player going over the post restriction because of posting vote counts, which usually don't count against someones posts so I assumed it didn't this game either because it wasn't established in the OP, I sent in that to TL and that is how the wrong player got killed. The mod then came back and modkilled the person who was supposed to be lynched.
3) On one of the days that the mod opened the thread late. He opened it but it was still night. A player posted, thinking it was day and got mod killed.
4) The stuff with magic not posting happens and he gets mod killed.
5) The mod then decides to have a fake F3 even though the wolf already won. This involves Cross/tappok/Euro (the wolf). Cross/tappok correctly lynch Euro only to find out that euro had already won.
6) Cross and magic then proceed to endlessly T-Dome and scream at each other, which is why she is so mad now.

This is it I think, this is all from memory so some of the details might be slightly off but this is the gist of it.
Mind you, he thunderdomed under the guise of 'THIS IS MY FIRST GAME HERE' and everyone felt sorry for him instead of telling him what a **** up he is.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:05 AM   #283
Monkey Banana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Monkey Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: bananaids
Posts: 40,105
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Wow, if SIU is even partway correct, sounds like the mod has as much to answer for as Gazz.
Monkey Banana is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #284
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 82,535
Public defenders: the babies of the legal world
Gadarene is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #285
ShipItUp
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ShipItUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40,201
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslovakian View Post
Yeah, we should also let people who **** up games repeatedly continue to play, hoping they stop ****ing them up.
He only messed up 1.5 games (including WSOWW as .5 obviously because it was pretty much broken). If domer posts in here he can confirm.
ShipItUp is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #286
iversonian
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iversonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Donkversonian
Posts: 21,212
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

let's just compromise. 6 months ban. agreed?
iversonian is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #287
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
looool

just because you've been bullied doesn't mean you have to be a baby

well played
You missed the part where I said "you feel like" you've been bullied. You haven't been. You just act like it. Thus the baby comment.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #288
dkgojackets
DKGOAT
 
dkgojackets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossnerd View Post
And secondly, Hoya's wsoww game expressly said in the rules that you must post at least once a day. It was A RULE OF THE GAME. He broke it, and it broke the game. Its as simple as that. Felix, stop being a ****nig bleeding heart and look at the facts. Same to Gadarene. Just bc you feel like you've been bullied doesn't mean you have to defend every pile on. This one is entirely justified and you're just being a baby.
masons
dkgojackets is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #289
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
i think it's disgusting
disgraceful
cowardly
and i would never ever do it

but it's allowed on this forum
No its not. Its allowed IN GAMES. There is a difference, and you know it.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #290
Gadarene
bussing tammates
 
Gadarene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: just a goddamn vanilla
Posts: 82,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana View Post
Wow, if SIU is even partway correct, sounds like the mod has as much to answer for as Gazz.
Actually popular tho
Gadarene is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #291
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix the Cat View Post
Just shut up, Crossnerd. You've said your bit. We all know you want to perma-ban the guy because you don't like him and you've still got sandy vag from something that happened like 2 months ago that you completely overreacted to at the time and continue to completely overreact to, to the point of randomly accusing Systolic of being behind numbers guy with no evidence whatsoever other than "they kinda sound similar".

I enjoy defending people against lynch mobs, tbh. Provides a nice challenge. Like Gadarene, I usually pick the underdog's side.
You only care about this bc you have a sandy vag from me telling you how terribly you played ITAs however many months ago and making up and incredibly appropriate nickname for you. So pot meet kettle.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #292
ShipItUp
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ShipItUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40,201
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana View Post
Wow, if SIU is even partway correct, sounds like the mod has as much to answer for as Gazz.
I'll link the thread and point out keys posts to confirm when I wake up tomorrow, but that's pretty much how it went down, seriously ask domer, he will definitely tell you.
ShipItUp is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #293
Felix the Cat
TWEAK!
 
Felix the Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 17,754
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana View Post
Wow, if SIU is even partway correct, sounds like the mod has as much to answer for as Gazz.
The mod was CPHoya. You do the math.

It did come up in post game too. Magic_numbers talked about the thread not opening on time but I'm not sure if it was just to say "well the mod wasn't perfect either" or because it was actually a problem for him. Swiitch had to sub out due to the timing issues.

(Note: I like Hoya and the timing issues didn't bother me.)
Felix the Cat is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #294
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Felix / Crossnerd

Knock it off. Further attacks on each other will be met harshly
gtpitch is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #295
ShipItUp
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ShipItUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 40,201
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonian View Post
let's just compromise. 6 months ban. agreed?
Nope
ShipItUp is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #296
Felix the Cat
TWEAK!
 
Felix the Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 17,754
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Felix / Crossnerd

Knock it off. Further attacks on each other will be met harshly
But that's my favorite game
Felix the Cat is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #297
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

this again was my argument to wellnamed about the fouls thread

you cant punish cross more than numbers because "cross shojld no better"

let the punishment fit the crime. period.
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #298
Larry Legend
Celtic Pride
 
Larry Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kyrie's earth
Posts: 42,919
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana View Post
Wow, if SIU is even partway correct, sounds like the mod has as much to answer for as Gazz.
tbh the first wsoww was more like the woatww

it was basically unplayable
Larry Legend is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #299
Crossnerd
quite smart as well
 
Crossnerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: This is my crime scene
Posts: 39,104
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

And Felix, I'm def not butthurt or sandy vagged anymore. Do you have any idea how much win I feel right now? Magic thought he got away with that abortion.

Pay back is a *****.
Crossnerd is offline  
Old 07-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #300
Monkey Banana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Monkey Banana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: bananaids
Posts: 40,105
Re: WW Court Version 1 - The Pretrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene View Post
Actually popular tho
Yah, as I've already intimated, the only reason Gazz is on the block and not some of the much worse offenders in this forum is that he's not well liked. He's not well liked for reason, but there it is.
Monkey Banana is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive