Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2006, 02:02 PM   #1026
gorie
Pooh-Bah
 
gorie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: it's like a puzzle with pans
Posts: 5,471
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Players:
keikiwai (2 votes) voted for rbdog
mic_check12 voted for keikiwai
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! (1 votes) voted for rbdog
rbdog (3 votes) voted for keikiwai
tightplay voted for rbdog
zephed voted for Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!


oops, there. i hope that's right now
gorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 09:25 PM   #1027
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do they need 3 or 4 votes to lynch?
4 votes needed to lynch

this is what i've got right now:


Players: 1 outstanding vote
keikiwai (1 vote) voted for rbdog
mic_check12 voted for keikiwai
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! (1 votes) voted for rbdog
rbdog (3 votes) voted for keikiwai
tightplay voted for rbdog
zephed voted for Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
To the Honorable Gorie:

MicCheck voted for Keiki. See three posts above #5361310

We need you when you come back, Zephed, to vote for Keiki.

THEN:

The one player out of the remaining three (Piz, Keiki, Tight) will be the fourth vote.

The giveaway at this point in the game, the the Keiki/Tight vote exchange, then immediately jumping on voting for me at the same time, in back-to back posts.

Piz and Zephed, your votes will win the Village this game.

rb
Assuming piz is a villager, I don't understand why he'd vote for you. Keikiwai would be a much more obvious selection. Piz, why didn't you vote for keikiwai instead of rbdog? Why did you vote for rbdog? Even if rbdog is a ww, keikiwai is more likely, no?

hmmm, I'm obviously the swing voter here. Since there are three voters for you, that means at least one villager voted for you. I would like to hear an explanation by each of your voters for why they think it is you, and why you are the BEST choice at this point.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #1028
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

This sucks, it's obvious this game will be determined by my decision.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:03 PM   #1029
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Im lost, but I want to get in before the bandwagon rolls.

I vote for Evans.

There are two teams of two, in my mind:

Evans, Keiki, D10, ToeKnee.

Some iteration of these four. I start with Evans to pressure the group, and willing to listen to him offer a role that he is playing.
Very suspicious post. 3 of the 4 players you suspected were villagers. I should have spoken up about piz earlier, and not gone with the group think.

EDIT: Where'd you go rbdog? I noticed you were online and typing a response to this thread, now you are logged off?
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:10 PM   #1030
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do they need 3 or 4 votes to lynch?
4 votes needed to lynch

this is what i've got right now:


Players: 1 outstanding vote
keikiwai (1 vote) voted for rbdog
mic_check12 voted for keikiwai
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! (1 votes) voted for rbdog
rbdog (3 votes) voted for keikiwai
tightplay voted for rbdog
zephed voted for Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
To the Honorable Gorie:

MicCheck voted for Keiki. See three posts above #5361310

We need you when you come back, Zephed, to vote for Keiki.

THEN:

The one player out of the remaining three (Piz, Keiki, Tight) will be the fourth vote.

The giveaway at this point in the game, the the Keiki/Tight vote exchange, then immediately jumping on voting for me at the same time, in back-to back posts.

Piz and Zephed, your votes will win the Village this game.

rb
Assuming piz is a villager, I don't understand why he'd vote for you. Keikiwai would be a much more obvious selection. Piz, why didn't you vote for keikiwai instead of rbdog? Why did you vote for rbdog? Even if rbdog is a ww, keikiwai is more likely, no?

hmmm, I'm obviously the swing voter here. Since there are three voters for you, that means at least one villager voted for you. I would like to hear an explanation by each of your voters for why they think it is you, and why you are the BEST choice at this point.
I dont know if you will hear from Piz, Keiki or Tight, but I think this:

I think Piz voted for me because he thought I was trying too hard to sell him 'something'. Me thinks he doth protest too much, that kinda thing.

But please notice that quite soon after Piz made a big deal about me, and saying I was a wolf, that Keiki and Tight jumped immediately to follow.

Neither of them have offered reasons why I am a wolf, other than to suggest that my extreme posting was a shill for wolfishness.

Its not, I was just trying to isolate any pairs that moved together and I think that happened.

In a room full of liars, the one telling the truth is going to stand out. I am a villager and decided to play this game as the straight one. Theres no 27th level thinking with my current proposition, only a reasonably solid reduction process.

Mic - he has not played enough, or been involved in some votes to be the wolf. I think at least two Nights came and went in the deep of the UK mornings. If he is a wolf, he let others vote for him.

Zephed - If you are the wolf, I will tap the felt, say good hand and admit we all got outplayed.

I think pudley was right on. I feel strongly that Keiki is the wolf primarily because of the vote-trade, tandem vote for me after Piz broke the cherry on me.

Change your vote from Piz to Keiki. One of those that have voted for me will come over and make it 4.

If either you and Mic are wolves, well.... good game. Had me from hello.

Vote for Keiki, zeph...
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:28 PM   #1031
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
I think it's Evans and PizOwnEred...

I was looking at this post when we were all going after Sightless the villager... it was made by Piz

Quote:
Quote:
i vote for sightless

kramer,

why are you voting for evans?
Not a very strong argument, but if we think Evans is a WW then Piz was protecting his fellow WW, and its Evans and Piz...

I vote for Evans

About my previous posts, I was thinking out loud, and I still think they make sense.
Some more evidence?
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #1032
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
I don't like it but I switch my vote to Toeknee
PUDLEY & KRAMER!!!

I am writing this now bcuz Evans' vote makes it seven, and I might be on the menu this Night.

So I am re-writing my notes and submitting them NOW in case ToeKnee is not a wolf...

Hope this is clear:

If any player who hasnt voted - (Keiki or zephed) or if Evans CHANGES his vote, and it turns out that TK ISN'T a wolf, then that person who made it 7 votes IS A WOLF.

Put another way, only because I believe so strongly that Pudley is a villager would I trust only you to drop the floor on ToeKNee.

If one of my suspected wolves are the 7th, and ToeKnee isnt a wolf, Im campaigning for that person next. Only the wolf is going to be the 7th vote - because he knows ToeKnee
is NOT.

I trust you, because I think you are guessing (educatedly) like me.

Make sense? I'll show my hand even more:

If Keiki or Evans make it 7 votes, and ToeKnee is a villager, then Keiki and Evans ARE WEREWOLVES.

Im showing my strategy so clearly in the chance that I am killed in the coming night.

So in my mind, Pudley, its going to be you to confirm our guess on ToeKnee, or not. (edit: obv, you didnt which is why I submitted this)

Chart:

If Evans, Keiki, zephed are the 7th vote for ToeKnee AND it turns out Toe was a villager; one of these three is a wolf.
I'm almost switching my vote to you rbdog. That is a lot of bs about the 7th (you meant 6th) vote. You made the fifth vote here and allowed a confused villager to put it over the top.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #1033
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

I dont understand what youre asking here.
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #1034
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
toe knee you're [censored]!

I VOTE TOE KNEE
This was the 4th vote, right before yours rbdog.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #1035
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:


(see my previous post)

I vote Evans.
So quick to start off the day.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #1036
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
I've gone from doubting Rbdog to trusting him. I hope I'm not wrong, I'll feel very stupid if I am. Evan's protestations remind me of the lame ones from jesus.

LYNCH EVANS!
2nd vote for evans, only 10 minutes after rbdog's.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #1037
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't like it but I switch my vote to Toeknee
PUDLEY & KRAMER!!!

I am writing this now bcuz Evans' vote makes it seven, and I might be on the menu this Night.

So I am re-writing my notes and submitting them NOW in case ToeKnee is not a wolf...

Hope this is clear:

If any player who hasnt voted - (Keiki or zephed) or if Evans CHANGES his vote, and it turns out that TK ISN'T a wolf, then that person who made it 7 votes IS A WOLF.

Put another way, only because I believe so strongly that Pudley is a villager would I trust only you to drop the floor on ToeKNee.

If one of my suspected wolves are the 7th, and ToeKnee isnt a wolf, Im campaigning for that person next. Only the wolf is going to be the 7th vote - because he knows ToeKnee
is NOT.

I trust you, because I think you are guessing (educatedly) like me.

Make sense? I'll show my hand even more:

If Keiki or Evans make it 7 votes, and ToeKnee is a villager, then Keiki and Evans ARE WEREWOLVES.

Im showing my strategy so clearly in the chance that I am killed in the coming night.

So in my mind, Pudley, its going to be you to confirm our guess on ToeKnee, or not. (edit: obv, you didnt which is why I submitted this)

Chart:

If Evans, Keiki, zephed are the 7th vote for ToeKnee AND it turns out Toe was a villager; one of these three is a wolf.
I'm almost switching my vote to you rbdog. That is a lot of bs about the 7th (you meant 6th) vote. You made the fifth vote here and allowed a confused villager to put it over the top.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.
I am not a wolf.

If you vote for me, the game is over. Then, when we play again, sometime during that game, I would ask that you post,

"Hey, I voted for RBdog and it ended the game, so I'm believing what he says here now..."

(Kinda like a voucher for later on...)
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #1038
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:


(see my previous post)

I vote Evans.
So quick to start off the day.
Whatever. Now I half want you to vote for me so that I can read your apology.

Your 4th vote for me = wolves win.
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #1039
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
04/08/06 04:52 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply

Evans67 voted for keikiwai
keikiwai voted for Evans67
mic_check12 voted for Evans67
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! voted for Evans67
pudley4 voted for Evans67
rbdog voted for Evans67
tightplay voted for Evans67
zephed (did not vote)



Current Turn 19


It is NIGHT.

The frenzied events of the day led to the lynching of
Evans67 (a villager).

We are waiting for:
the werewolves to select tonight's victim

The village is sound asleep.


Players:
keikiwai
mic_check12
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
pudley4
rbdog
tightplay
zephed

Remaining:
werewolves: 2 , villagers: 5

turn 1: Alex Levin (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 2: bobbyi (a villager) was lynched
turn 3: talentdeficit (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 4: Andrew Karpinski (a villager) was lynched
turn 5: Nicholasp27 (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 6: jesusarenque (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 7: 4_2_it (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 8: nation (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 9: mowz (angel) was murdered by werewolves
turn 10: Sightless (a villager) was lynched
turn 11: Macdaddy Warsaw (seer) was murdered by werewolves
turn 12: d10 (a villager) was lynched
turn 13: jba (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 14: Toe-Knee (a villager) was lynched
turn 15: Kramer. (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 16: Evans67 (a villager) was lynched

6 minutes later
Quote:


Current Turn 20

It is DAY.

The lazy calm of a new dawn is shattered by a scream of anguish!
The villagers gather at the source, only to find
pudley4's mangled corpse (a villager).

Who will be today's lynch mob victim?


Players:
keikiwai
mic_check12
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
rbdog
tightplay
zephed

Remaining:
werewolves: 2 , villagers: 4

turn 1: Alex Levin (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 2: bobbyi (a villager) was lynched
turn 3: talentdeficit (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 4: Andrew Karpinski (a villager) was lynched
turn 5: Nicholasp27 (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 6: jesusarenque (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 7: 4_2_it (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 8: nation (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 9: mowz (angel) was murdered by werewolves
turn 10: Sightless (a villager) was lynched
turn 11: Macdaddy Warsaw (seer) was murdered by werewolves
turn 12: d10 (a villager) was lynched
turn 13: jba (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 14: Toe-Knee (a villager) was lynched
turn 15: Kramer. (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 16: Evans67 (a villager) was lynched
turn 17: pudley4 (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
Very quick decision by the ww's. rbdog posted shortly before and after these decisions.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #1040
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
Current Turn 20

It is DAY.

The lazy calm of a new dawn is shattered by a scream of anguish!
The villagers gather at the source, only to find
pudley4's mangled corpse (a villager).

Who will be today's lynch mob victim?


Players:
keikiwai
mic_check12
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
rbdog
tightplay
zephed

Remaining:
werewolves: 2 , villagers: 4

turn 1: Alex Levin (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 2: bobbyi (a villager) was lynched
turn 3: talentdeficit (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 4: Andrew Karpinski (a villager) was lynched
turn 5: Nicholasp27 (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 6: jesusarenque (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 7: 4_2_it (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 8: nation (a werewolf) was lynched
turn 9: mowz (angel) was murdered by werewolves
turn 10: Sightless (a villager) was lynched
turn 11: Macdaddy Warsaw (seer) was murdered by werewolves
turn 12: d10 (a villager) was lynched
turn 13: jba (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 14: Toe-Knee (a villager) was lynched
turn 15: Kramer. (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
turn 16: Evans67 (a villager) was lynched
turn 17: pudley4 (a villager) was murdered by werewolves
I stand humbled and shamed in the village. I was wrong and did offer my (game)life in exchange.

I am not a wolf, but will let the village offer an approach.

Clearly, the wolves let me live because I was wrong (hoping I can convince others to be wrong with me), and killed pudley cuz he was right.

Lets read pudleys priority list and vote for the top.

Thats Keiki.

I vote Keiki.
Here's a post shortly after the decision. Really weak argument, sounds like you are just trying to push the vote somewhere and deflect attention away from yourself. If I were a villager, I would not mind being lynched at all if it was able to provide so much information for the villagers. I really think that's where our strategy failed. We kept on voting for players that would not reveal much information, just whoever seemed fishy. More strategy next time villagers.

We should have hanged piz, kiki, and rbdog before d10 and evans.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:49 PM   #1041
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

this was bcuz Ive been unhealthily obsessed with this game.

No more yanky my wanky.

Vote for me or Keiki.

Blood on your hands.

Keiki=wolf. RB=Villager.
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:51 PM   #1042
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
that's sort of a random vote

we should really try and figure this out

anyway, if you lynch me, you'll be sorry
Sounds like a wolf.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:00 PM   #1043
rbdog
journeyman
 
rbdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I'm not taking off my glasses
Posts: 301
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
that's sort of a random vote

we should really try and figure this out

anyway, if you lynch me, you'll be sorry
Sounds like a wolf.
Yup. He's a wolf alright.
rbdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:38 PM   #1044
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:
Quote:
REMINDER:
the players represent a village. it is the goal of the werewolves to slaughter the village. the villagers must try to eliminate the werewolves. if the number of non-werewolves is equal to or less than the number or werewolves the werewolves win.

if the village lynches a villager today, the werewolves will have a win.
oh [censored].


okokokook

since i have 2 votes already, that means this:

either both people who voted for me are WWs, or one WW has voted for me. if im a villager and the WWs havent voted for me, they can vote now and win, which they havent.

it could also mean that im a WW in which case the other WW prolly didnt vote for me.

I AM NOT A WW. I KNOW ZEPHOD AND RBDOG ARE THE WWs

I VOTE FOR RBDOG

he has been very thourogh and logical as well as he has been around a LOT. our suspicion of him never got that high so he kept on doing what he was doing. not to mention that this works perfectly since he has been a rather large influence on us all. VOTE FOR RBDOG, NEXT ROUND VOTE FOR ZEPHOD
You had two votes here, and were not finished off. That means at least one of us three is a ww. rb, piz or zephed are ww's. Why?

Well, if you assume all three of us are villagers, the two ww's would have finished the game immediately. Bam! I am willing to throw my name in with you two if it means some lost villager realizes a mistake. FACT: zephed, pizownored!!111!!1omgwtfstfulolrolfslotboom, rbdog: ONE OF US IS A WOLF

Further, does everyone agree that I am almost certainly a villager? If so, that means it is 50% chance that rbdog and piz are werewolves. Can we jump on the pizownored bandwagon instead of the keikiwai bandwagon? WHY NOT?

================================================== ==========================
For the other three villagers out there, please go over this in your head and re-examine. If you don't trust me, you still should consider the original fact in bold lettering. I would like some input from the quiet ones in this thread. I WILL NOT VOTE UNTIL mic_check, tightplay, piz, and keikiwai respond to this series of posts by me.

If piz is the ww, I think either Keikiwai/tightplay are acting with him since they also voted for rbdog. So in this scenario, we have a confused villager voting with the ww's. So one is acting with him, the other is just confused. I'd bet tightplay was the confused one If I had to pick.

Now, if rbdog is the ww, who is the other? Most likely me, no (if there's another, someone point it out plz)? Two wolves starting a vote on a villager and trying to confuse another villager. From my perspective, since I know I am not a ww, the other ww did not join his partner. So I don't think it's that likely he's a ww because wouldn't they want to get the vote going? I do not think rbdog is a very good vote RIGHT NOW at all, which is what is bothering me. Why does he have 3 votes? Why is there a villager voting with the wolves? Or alternately, why am I not voting with three villagers? Or even more out there, why would the wolves split their votes?

The same analysis applies if you assume I am a ww. rb is my accomplice, read above, yadda yadda.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #1045
zephed
banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Down by the seaside.
Posts: 2,310
Re: WEREWOLF 1

I will be back in a few hours, maybe not until morning. Sorry about making the enormous flurry of posts.

One final thought, I do not see why we couldn't switch our keikiwai votes to pizownored. I'm leaning towards keikiwai at this point if that is what I have to do though. Hopefully their will be some vote movement when I make a decision.

Thoroughly confused,
zephed.
zephed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:10 AM   #1046
eviljeff
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
eviljeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 8,469
Re: WEREWOLF 1

***NOT A PLAYER (OBVIOUSLY)***

you know how sometimes everyone goes nuts about a new show and you aren't interested in it and you ignore it and it keeps getting more and more popular so finally you rent a dvd to see what the [censored] everyone was so excited about and then you get hooked on it so you rent the whole season and you stay up late to finish it and then you get to the last dvd and it isn't there? yeah.

***NOT A PLAYER***
eviljeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 02:56 AM   #1047
billygrippo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
billygrippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Help! A guinea pig tricked me.
Posts: 8,570
Re: WEREWOLF 1

i just read over all the most recent posts and they further prove my case. rbdog and zeph are almost 100% certain to be the wolves.

if rbdog is a wolf, and zeph is a wolf, he will not vote for rbdog. he has not.

if rbdog is a villager, zeph and mic cannot be a wolf.

this means that the only possible wolf pairs are:

rbdog and zeph

rbdog and mic

keikwai and tighplay (or me and one of them, since to any villager everyone is still a suspect)

you guys need to trust me on this. rbdog is the favorite to be a WW. im super duper sure that its him and zeph based on zeph not voting for him. however if zeph is a villager, him not wanting to cast the final vote (and possible making us lose) is a reasonable and valid argument. if that truely is the case, rbdog and mic become the favorite.

either way our best possible play is to lynch rbdog. he is a wolf!
billygrippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:17 AM   #1048
billygrippo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
billygrippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Help! A guinea pig tricked me.
Posts: 8,570
Re: WEREWOLF 1

okokokokokk i just thought of something


rbdog has 3 votes. if he really is a villager, 2 of the votes for him MUST BE WOLVES!

the last bunch of posts have only been zeph and rbdog. this either proves that they cant both be wolves, or they are super super good at being WWs. i dont like to give credit for smarts (sorry guys).

lets assume that rbdog is a villager. if i was a WW i would play it cool and let zeph vote for rbdog thus winning the game.

noone has posted but you two in forever, i have been gone all day.

ok rbdog. im gonna have to trust you here. i think that the WWs are keikwai and tighplay. at least it is as likely as you and zeph.

i switch my vote to keikwai
billygrippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:21 AM   #1049
keikiwai
BBV Lollercoaster Safety Technician
 
keikiwai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hi. My name is Rosa Kato <3
Posts: 20,961
Re: WEREWOLF 1

why are you starting w/ the assumption rbdog is a villager?

if he is a villager than your assumption is correct... however you used the same logic to say rbdog and zeph are ww when the two of them voted together.... that reasoning convinced me to vote for rbdog....

basically, you can't use that logic twice, since it is different people making the votes.

i do think the x-change between zeph and rbdog is strange, since i thought the 2 of them were wolves....

anyway, do not vote for me. the villagers will lose if i get lynched.

the fact that rbdog has not yet been lynched increases the likelihood that he is a wolf (since the other wolf is not willing to vote for him)... if he is not then the two other people who voted for him besides me are wolf
keikiwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #1050
billygrippo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
billygrippo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Help! A guinea pig tricked me.
Posts: 8,570
Re: WEREWOLF 1

Quote:

the fact that rbdog has not yet been lynched increases the likelihood that he is a wolf (since the other wolf is not willing to vote for him)
i touched on this: "rbdog has 3 votes. if he really is a villager, 2 of the votes for him MUST BE WOLVES!"

you were quick to vote for rbdog once i called him out. all that you and tighplay needed was one other person to vote, which they didnt.

you have not replied to this thread in some time now (like 5 hours). yet you readily reply to my calling you out. because now you are not safe now. before i switched my vote, you were safe: tightplay (the otehr WW) wouldnt vote for you. you wouldnt vote for you. that means that zeph and i both had to vote for you to lynch you. i wasnt budging. zeph wanted to but never did.

i think that you and tightplay are the favorite.
billygrippo is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive