Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins

12-26-2012 , 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieLongSocks
maybee

could you elaborate on the slipgate
THE HOOK HAS BEEN SET
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 09:59 PM
LKJ doesn't have the balls to say he is going to tunnel people if they do x or y as a wolf fwiw.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf
it was like a super nitpicky case on the specific language used in a post. had you as a villager from the entry post because i think your'e more likely to post something about yourself as a wolf in your entry post and way way more likely to post about your hsitory with chilltown if you were a villager. everything since was just a forced read on rebonk and a stupid anti-village threat to tunnel people if they say they're clear.
but it was totes a bluff dude, everything's ok now, dig?
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixticator
I'm hunting woofs.

Are you a wolf?
You are tarding up the thread
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:01 PM
mets your progression to put me on the bottom of your list escalated very quickly

lol @ "kissing up" – i called you a villager based on your entry post

i'm not ready to flip flop on you yet but srsly pls start making sense

and i ask everyone what they're doing all the time
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf
it was like a super nitpicky case on the specific language used in a post. had you as a villager from the entry post because i think your'e more likely to post something about yourself as a wolf in your entry post and way way more likely to post about your hsitory with chilltown if you were a villager. everything since was just a forced read on rebonk and a stupid anti-village threat to tunnel people if they say they're clear.
Okay. So what is/was your reason for having rebonk as your number one wolf?
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
I AM CALLING YOU WOLFY FOR LYING TO REBONK SAYING HE KISSED UP TO YOU BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU DONT LIKE METS

I ALREADY SAID THAT N00B
mets has spoken
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
LKJ doesn't have the balls to say he is going to tunnel people if they do x or y as a wolf fwiw.
see, you saying stuff like this makes me have to doubt you

can you let me know what wolf game lkj showed no balls in? cause lkj has been ballsy in any game ive ever seen him play
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
I AM CALLING YOU WOLFY FOR LYING TO REBONK SAYING HE KISSED UP TO YOU BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU DONT LIKE METS

I ALREADY SAID THAT N00B
Did I?

I'm pretty sure I asked him "are you sucking up to me cause you know I don't like mets"?

Which was a pretty awesome question cause it implies he knows. His answer didn't give anything away which was good and helpful in my read on him.

You just aren't on my wolf hunting level I'm afraid.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
LKJ doesn't have the balls to say he is going to tunnel people if they do x or y as a wolf fwiw.
why
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieLongSocks
maybee

could you elaborate on the slipgate
I just said there was a slip because hardcore did, to see if there would be a reaction. Then there was a major reaction. This means Anarchist is a villager and everybody who felt the need to go 'wtf' is >rand woof. You are welcome.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montecore
but it was totes a bluff dude, everything's ok now, dig?
i don't understand how that makes it a good pro-village post????
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:02 PM
chilltown
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:03 PM
holy 4 pages batman.

****ing spammers :P

sup bros
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ
Okay. So what is/was your reason for having rebonk as your number one wolf?
a lot of empty votes and nothing-posts
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:03 PM
xkf,

your history of ww? how many games have you played? could you tell abit about your style
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
see, you saying stuff like this makes me have to doubt you

can you let me know what wolf game lkj showed no balls in? cause lkj has been ballsy in any game ive ever seen him play
He was just testing to see if an appeal to my vanity could get a valuable reaction.

Spoiler:
It can't.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
LKJ doesn't have the balls to say he is going to tunnel people if they do x or y as a wolf fwiw.
this is where having been in a game where lkj has wolfed would help

i gather he is at least competent, which would strongly suggest this opinion is flawed
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
see, you saying stuff like this makes me have to doubt you

can you let me know what wolf game lkj showed no balls in? cause lkj has been ballsy in any game ive ever seen him play
I know wolf LKJ from two games.

the one I was the seer he bussed his two wolfbros and pushed basically zero villagers all game.

the other one I subbed in on f5 when he was already dead and he basically also pushed zero villagers.

he made concised posts and wasn't spazzy at all.

LKJ is >>rand to be a villager.

also I have no idea why I had vixticator as a villager before. re-reading him makes it kinda clear he is >rand to be a wolf.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixticator
I just said there was a slip because hardcore did, to see if there would be a reaction. Then there was a major reaction. This means Anarchist is a villager and everybody who felt the need to go 'wtf' is >rand woof. You are welcome.
But I'm the wolf and monte was inexplicably left off even though he asked before me?

Yeah, gjge.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf
i don't understand how that makes it a good pro-village post????
it's not, which i already called him out for

we're on the same page here
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonkulous
You are tarding up the thread
I know. I'd tell you why but then the wolves would know how to respond.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:05 PM
link me to the one where he was seer

------------------------

also:

i dont want to make a huge deal, but monkey banana has to start reading my posts by day 2 or will have to be policy lynched and i hope someone makes that clear to him
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ
He was just testing to see if an appeal to my vanity could get a valuable reaction.

Spoiler:
It can't.
LKJ IS WW TERMINATOR

HE SHOWS NO EMOTIONS

HE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU ARE LYNCHED
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-26-2012 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf
a lot of empty votes and nothing-posts
I'm tempted to call Xkf a villager just for this post without any context

toan raedz
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote

      
m