Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins

12-31-2012 , 07:21 PM
well named in case I don't survive the drugs

byee
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:21 PM
If any of these are lynched I will be rustled
Anarchist
hardcore
xkf

Never say never but...
Monkey

Should be a wolf
binkles

Is a wolf if binkles isn't

well named
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:23 PM
Maybe I should revise that to well named as should be a wolf due to his wordy votes, and his random push on me yesterday followed by snap voting who I fake peeked wolf. And having binkles as a villager is wolfy.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:25 PM
Pushing anarchist is like a super wolf claim itg
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:28 PM
d2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedybirdd
montecore obviously

I anticipate a day of anti-spew from him
Very early.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
Probably something like that.

Anarchist
xkf
mets

also in the red zone.

Monte's vote on LKJ was so soooooo bad from what I remember.

Rule of 1 in 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
Well you can look at the wolfiest person on LKJ voters and see a potential wolf mating party.


You scurred bro?


This just sounds weird. Monkey was also asking me to dig up old threads around eod too. Gonna see if he was disconnected or frozen.


STRONG VOTE


Same time as monte.

I did feel like xkf's presence at eod was villagery.

Gonna read through it again.

Idiots. BAD LKJ=VILLA. Good LKJ=wolf. This is why he's gotten mislynched THREE TIMES IN A ROW.
Spews me clear, thanks.

Go back and look. He brings up the old game. I say, that doesn't sound right, get me the link. He gets the link. He was wrong about my role.

Now all that can be faked. The plan can be that we can't be w/w because hey, wouldn't we do this in wolfchat? Very level one but there it is.

But here he's trying to use it to softpush me. Why invent a little distraction to clear me then use it as something to push?

Doesn't make sense and if it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
I do not know where this came from.


Don't think tweedy is ever this loud and aggressive as a wolf, whole d1 basically. Had some hard ass posting.


Gonna check for how many times he says wolfy **** like this.

Honestly, promise, I swear, wolf claims.


Now Monkey wants Monte lynched.





Think I got my timing wrong.

He's pushing Monte but ends on LKJ after.

Still not a great look.


Because you knew Birdie was the seer already right?


Is TWTBAW applicable here?

I do like the fact that monkey was active at eod.

I do not remember a single xkf post in this time which is weird cause I thought he was there.

WN, xkf, annie, all pretty much no showed that.

4/4/4 wagons don't help. If there was a wolf on LKJ then monte is the obvious target but mets/monkey/xkf all have something going for them.

I'll look at the rebonk wagon.
Spews me again.

Very good for Xkf.

Notice he finds two reason to softpush two different sets of players, yet Xkf is common to both?

I think this is about the only time he talks about Anarchist. Will report back if there's more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
This is one of the most worthless posts I've ever seen:



If you had paid more (some?) attention to the actual game, and less to dickswinging, you'd know that there were two people hardclaiming seer with a Monte peek. So I'm saying, on the offchance that you actually are the seer, we can give it one night and lynch someone else.

LKJ volunteered.




It's pretty easy to play against you as a wolf, as I've said several times.



What would he say if he were a villager?



I wanted him lynched all day, as anyone paying attention will have noticed. The giveaway was that I kept calling him a wolf and asking people to lynch him.




I am pretty ambivalent about whether he was villagey or wolfy. I think the substance was wolfy, the tone villagey, so both are possible interpretations.




I think you had no idea what was going on, actually, and still don't.



Birdie wasn't the seer.



I think we've established you can't tell what's wolfy from what isn't.




I'm still reasonably confident that me/mets/xkf contains zero wolves, so you probably should just sit in the corner, vote Monte at some point, and leave the rest of it to the big boys.

Not w/w. I'm undermining everything he says. I don't trust him and I'm trying my hardest to minimise his influence. Contrast with how I talked to Tbob in RDL. There we disagree but I'm much more respectful.

I mollify as a wolf. Always. It's very effective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
Have you played against me as v/w?

Saying it's easy isn't a stretch either.

He wouldn't bother to add in the extra's I would think. Wolves love to characterize their posts with **** like "I think" and "I mean it".

I will check to see if you are telling the truth about LKJ.

Loaded question ass ****.

I correctly fought the LKJ wagon and explained why he was a bad vote. You don't get to judge me.

Big boys? Is this your attempt to garner some more support for another crappy wagon? Who do you want gone after monte exactly?

You have no idea why you said mets and xkf are villagers don't you?
Genuinely angry.

You can't fake this ****.

The underlined is really important. See, when you're w/w, you don't genuinely question each other's reads. You say "how did you get that read?" so that your partner can expand. You're not actually interrogating the guy, after all. You gently tickle him. Here he's pretty plainly accusing me of making my reads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
Dude, if you were reading the thread, you'd know why I think Xkf is a villager.
And instead of explaining, I point out that he's a wolf. Anyone who is actually reading the thread knows I MQ'd Xkf and concluded he's a villa.

If Chill was my wolfbro, I'd be linking the MQ. "Remember, here I MQ'd him." It's great, clearing work, so why wouldn't I want to remind others of it? But I don't. I just allude to it because I don't need to point to isolated pieces of work to try to look villagey. I'm confident I look villagey as it is.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:41 PM
Bit more then I'm going to shift forward to when Monte drops in and stick to does Chill talk about anyone interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
The whole mets peeking monte thing seemed legit at first until I realized monte was was of the easiest players to read, and when back in the thread to play dance with tweedy was pretty awful.

I'm sure you can recite what everyone thinks right monkey?

I'll help you monkey, xkf is a villager because ________.

This is in reply to my post.

Do I need to keep doing this? This is never w/w. Seriously, if you think it can be, give up Werewolf.

Binkles, I hope you're reading this. You cannot seriously think this is w/w. Wolves ask each other to expand their reads. Then the other wolf expands it. He doesn't slap his wolfbro down with the intention of alerting everyone else to his teammate not being a villager!

I don't even bother responding! I've already achieved what I needed to here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
Nobody insults my villager game. He should know I am a legit villager by now.

Wolf game is fair game, it's pretty awful lol.
This is genuine butthurt.

Again, not w/w because a wolf can use this opportunity to list ways he's been a good villager and allow me to agree with him. But he fears I'm not going to and engaging me on the facts will allow me to show the opposite.

When you look at a fight between players, the apparent anger is not all that important. What's important is what they are actually engaging over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana

SLAP!

Okay, so here I clear Rebonk.

He's in tweedy and Hardcore's lynch order. Clearing him is a really bad idea for me as a wolf. I've been noncommittal about him. I don't have any motivation for clearing him as a wolf.

I am trying to convince Hardcore. That's important to recognise. I'm laying out a whole argument from wagonomics to get Hardcore to change his read.

I've got to tell you, I do not spend that much time as a wolf trying to get villagers to clear each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
And I do think it's a bit odd to put yourself and your wolf bro in a flip, rather than just lynch the villager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
His vote on LKJ makes sense, Hardcore, because it is self-pres. LKJ votes him, he votes him back. He was right to do that but switching to Monte lynches himself.

So we're saying he tries to lynch himself by jumping onto his wolfmate instead of simply staying pat on the villa.

There needs to be a story that makes sense for that and I'm not seeing it just now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
At 5-5-2, instead of flipping with a villager, he puts his wolfbro one vote closer, making himself the lynch.

I don't understand it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
I'm not sure you're understanding what I'm saying. It doesn't matter who you have a wolf lean on when you're on the block. You just save yourself if you can. No one can really fault you for it.

But in fact, he voted his "wolfbro" when doing so put himself clear and his wolfbro closer to dying.

If LKJ had kept count, Rebonk would have actually lynched himself by doing that. You seriously think a wolf does that on purpose?

I tend to feel that wolves have decent control of this kind of situation. They sit in wolfchat and keep count for each other. Monte would be skyping "don't switch" for sure.
Ofc Rebonk was also saving his peek. It must have been pretty stressful for him.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
montecore 100% wolf
well named peeko

i mean if i'm the seer

if i'm not the seer still wn 100% lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
I'm actually out cause I can't stare at the screen any longer.

Rebonk, if I called you maybe would you answer?
Not even curious.

In fact, mostly ignoring Hardcore.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:50 PM
Monkey

and I think that's fine on xkf, I agree the nk isn't FPS'd often. I think I mentioned it last night but my memory is kinda hazy.

Vix why do you think I'm a wolf? Is it just that Mets played like aids? Because that's kinda a villa tell :P I feel like with a bit of work it shouldn't be overly difficult to clear me today and your endorsement would help a lot on future days.

As for WN clearing me being wolfy, if he's a wolf he's in the awkward spot of having to clear me. And if he's a villager I think he should read Mets well enough to know he's never a wolf too, so I don't think it means much ya know.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:50 PM
How do you have this much WIM on new years day :P
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:51 PM
Aids is one thing, supermegaids is another

Why do you think there will be future days?
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:55 PM
Well Named's content just doesn't match his tone, but anyway, let's try:

Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
lol I am not peeked

you know last game when I called you kind of tunnelly. wellllllllll, I'm not trying to piss you off but cmon dude

As far as the rest I don't think there's anything wrong with the flow of my reads, except early d1 my vix read was ******ed, but other than that I don't see what you could possibly even be objecting to considering we have had almost identical reads not counting you trying to lynch me
This feels villagey to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
You're also probably being too quick to be assured that monte is a wolf, although at this point he probably has to be lynched or peeked because he's not going to clear himself with the amount of time he's spending, but I don't think he's as obvious of a wolf as everyone seems to think he is
Doesn't fit his being on a wolfteam that thinks Monte is peeked at all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
monte/annie/MB

does this make any sense? Probably impossible for MB to actually be wolfing here just given his volume but there's just something about him
He's never able to actually say what it is.

I mean, this is ridiculous really for a wolf. He just looks like he's pushed me all game because he wants me to be a wolf but can't ever find anything.

It's almost like he's forcing himself not to say I'm a villager!

I didn't realise Well Named actively dislikes me, but if he's a villager, it really looks like he doesn't if he's this keen on finding me wolfy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
villagers
----------
mets
hardcore
chill
xkf
tweedy

I feel pretty good about all of those. It's pretty much also consensus I think, mostly anyway?

That leaves:
-----------------
WN
vix
MB
rebonk
annie
monte

We have 2 mislynches, so you have to clear 3 from that list. Obviously I pick myself :P but probably also vix and MB. But I should do more reading. I have kind of a lot of work to do today though. Anyway, it seems like even if in practice today's lynch is going to be monte a ton of the time, that's where the effort needs to go.

I don't really know what I'm supposed to do to clear myself here though, but I'm worried if the wolves are at all hidden we can't actually afford to mislynch me
So he accidentally clears me here. And doesn't leave himself all that many mislynches.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixticator
Aids is one thing, supermegaids is another

Why do you think there will be future days?
I don't know if there will be or not, I can't say I'm particularly confidnt on wn being a wolf right now, your clearance would be helpful on future days though :P
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
Yawn
Contrast this with Well Named's entry.

Well Named really looks like a confused villager who's trying to figure it out.

Mets just postures.

I want people to stop thinking Mets is a villager because Well Named clears him, or because he's being metsy and look instead at his content.

He pushes vix. He pushes Xkf. He pushes me. Never really for any decent reason. By peeking Monte he never has to go hard on him. I dont' remember him going hard on Chill either. A bit of blah blah that's all.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:59 PM
I can't clear you after subbing in for that. Wait how many days have you been in the game?
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
The whole ******ation around vix on d1 for me happened because I was reading later pages and earlier pages at the same time, have this idea about how vix reads me and how I can read him based upon how he reads me, and I kind of just bumbled it all up

I guess if you don't really know all of the past games and all the random ideas I've had about reading vix in the last month or so it wouldn't make any sense, but it would be a huge chore to try to construct a narrative out of all of that and explain it. It's probably better to just lol well named and move on
This seems really genuine to me.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:01 PM
binkles -> WN

if that doesn't end it (it will), glhf in f3
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:02 PM
Here's Monte:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montecore
so am I still the consensus lynch? if so i'm going to just go do other stuff
"I've been peeked."

Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
you've only got like 2 votes yo! Fight to the death says I
wat

I want you to note that Mets showed in the thread at 4.53, Monte at 5.15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
Gjge
"Spew me villa?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montecore
blow me
"Okay, I'll try."
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
He can't possibly be angry at you mets. I mean I almost gave him the GJGE myself

I don't even know what to make of that reaction. it's like you can't be surprised you're going to get that reaction if you essentially give up on the game early in the day as a leading lynch candidate.

C'mon son

He thinks he's peeked. He can't possibly be angry at anyone. He's in antispew and could just not post.

But what does he choose to post?
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:07 PM
Monkey reading this it's like you've never seen a peeked wolf befoe
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
Vix
Chill
Mb

Xkf
Annie

Tweedy
Wn

Rebonk
Hardcore
Monte
Mets
Rule of 1 in 3? Times 2 actually.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain binkles
Monkey reading this it's like you've never seen a peeked wolf befoe
Quiet please. It's no point trying to irritate me. You might as well lolcat instead.

binkles
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:09 PM
binkles
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Banana
Monte turned up and went straight into antispew. If he is a villager, he needs punching in his werewolf balls too. (Sorry about RL stuff Monte.)
This guy knows a peeked wolf when he sees one.
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:10 PM
rofl
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote
12-31-2012 , 08:11 PM
And I'm not trying to irritate you, I'm just pointing out that the posts you're reading entirely fit an agenda to lynch me. Which I don't think is necessarily wolfy from a lot of people, just bad. Eg. "here is a wolfy post based on a fairly meaningless rule with someone like mets" -> skips over a villagery post -> "here is what should be a wolf spewing a villager villa BUT THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE PLANNING"

I can call anyone wolfy using that formula

Make me believe that you actually believe I'm a wolf
Vanilla 13er game thread Shirts vs Skins Quote

      
m