Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #2101
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

All of 16 posts while I sleep/wake up/drive to work? This thread sucks, more lolcats/pics of jobeen plz
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:50 PM   #2102
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainex View Post
Okay here's what I found interesting:
#469 doesn't want to vote Jumanji
#477 votes Beer
#555 tone implies that the beer vote is not due to a peek.
#575 Defends Jumanji again
#585 and again.







#1104 first accusation of Ily
Also interesting: ily publically asks for and votes along with Fenix's input






#1107



#1205 Says Ilya's a wolf but doesn't mind an Aert wagon either.

#1257



#1357 doesn't want a Malgin wagon

#1363 Doesn't like a button wagon so votes Chaser:


#1387 unvotes Malgin votes Button

#1487:


#1564 he is suspicious of Fenix and Ilya

#1566


#1573


#1592


#1731 Suspicious of Fenix and votes him

#1749 Says button wagon is not the best option.

#1762 again says button is not a wolf.


#1789 Votes Corsakh

#1793 unvotes votes button

Random posts that are should be n.b.:


#1577 Jumanji's top two wagon choices when bingo asks him are: Brian and Nightwood with button a third choice.

#1247 WER post that is interesting but not really damning:
I really feel like you're a wolf. I NEVER said buttons was my choice. I said I share the same beliefs as buttons and it's ****ing pathetic that the village chooses to ignore me when I've been right so far about every single person I've spoken of.
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #2103
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'd say it's about 33/33/33 on WER being villa/SK/wolf. 33% is hudge for overall percent chance he's SK though. I think it's very likely that at this point SK starts collaborating with wolves so that villa doesn't pull too far ahead, assuming we've got 2 wolves out of Ilya/corsakh/jumanji. So we've got to stop the bleeding before it starts. That said, SK seems perfectly content to wolfhunt atm, and only strayed when cardassian threatened to out him.

I say we give WER another night and see what he does - if we lynch for an SK and wind up being wrong, we could really fux ourselves.

I'm not really sure how to SK hunt either. I think WER has a good strategy for SK - with his high post count, he isn't likely to peeked, which AFAIK SK doesn't want to be peeked. I think there's virtually no way that an SK wins if he is peeked. Either wolves will kill him off before finals, or all wolves will be dead so villagers will lynch confirmed peeks.

I also don't think he's made any effort to leave fake peeks, which an SK wouldn't want to leave obviously. WER, pls link to your fakepeeks if you've left them. IIRC there was something about cardassian but that's it.

I def think WER should be a wagon today regardless though.
You're ******ED

I said caedus was always villager, then corrected myself later that day saying something like "correction, im not 100% on this, this is just a read" the next day I FAKEPEEKED CORSA VILLAGER.

i dont feel like looking through anything.


im not gonna fight my lynch but pls lynch brian EVENTUALLY in this game because if he's a villager (as opposed to wolf or sk which he could be) he's being really STUPID.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #2104
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I think the serial killer wants the woof woofs dead and then he can watch the village self destruct (it's not like we won't), especially if he had been seer peeked as we would probably leave the seer peeks to last anyway. Also think we're better off wolf hunting and worrying about the sk when we have to.

@ BRIAN do you really think win is this obvious if he is the sk?
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #2105
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I disagree. See my posts about SK throughout the thread (one earlier today RE:WER being SK) for my take on SK strategy.

Cliff's notes: I think there is virtually no way for SK to win if he is seer-peeked.
your "strategy" is completely wrong. the SK being peeked isn't bad at all unless the wolves are significantly winning. in fact it can be good, as the sk wont be getting lynched.

If one seer is alive and a bunch of villagers are peeked, with sk as one of them, the wolves STILL HAVE TO SEERHUNT and that could take a long long time for all we know. Only when the seers are dead can the wolves start offing seer cleared villagers. This is why the sk also has to WOLFHUNT.

Once the wolves lose, why the F would village start by taking out seer peeked villagers? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #2106
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardassian View Post
I think the serial killer wants the woof woofs dead and then he can watch the village self destruct (it's not like we won't), especially if he had been seer peeked as we would probably leave the seer peeks to last anyway. Also think we're better off wolf hunting and worrying about the sk when we have to.

@ BRIAN do you really think win is this obvious if he is the sk?
i really dont care if im lynched but seriously, wtf @ brian? pls make sure he dies sometime in the future.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #2107
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

corsa
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:32 PM   #2108
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
your "strategy" is completely wrong. the SK being peeked isn't bad at all unless the wolves are significantly winning. in fact it can be good, as the sk wont be getting lynched.

If one seer is alive and a bunch of villagers are peeked, with sk as one of them, the wolves STILL HAVE TO SEERHUNT and that could take a long long time for all we know. Only when the seers are dead can the wolves start offing seer cleared villagers. This is why the sk also has to WOLFHUNT.

Once the wolves lose, why the F would village start by taking out seer peeked villagers? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
Agree totally with this strategy.


Also because i've been waiting all fracking day to do this.

Cors
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #2109
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
Once the wolves lose, why the F would village start by taking out seer peeked villagers? THAT MAKES NO SENSE.
Why wouldn't they? If game is all vilagers and an SK, with some villagers being seer-cleared, then the seer-cleareds seem as good a place to start as any.

Also, it's much easier to shake you up and watch you spew than I thought it would be.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #2110
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Brian I'm not saying you're wrong on the sk idea. Hell I was hinting at it before i died.

However You and I both have seen win play excellent games when he has a power role. Do you think someone that plays other power roles so well would play this one so poorly?
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #2111
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Why wouldn't they? If game is all vilagers and an SK, with some villagers being seer-cleared, then the seer-cleareds seem as good a place to start as any.

Also, it's much easier to shake you up and watch you spew than I thought it would be.
????? why would the seer cleareds be a good place to start? The ones MOST LIKELY TO BE SK BASED ON PLAY would be a good place to start.
EVERYONE LEFT WOULD BE A VILLAGER so seer clearance WONT MATTER AT ALL.

lollllllllllllll why would i spew anything if i wasnt villa, youre dumb.

except you're probably also not a villager. LOL at anyone in the village that actually agrees w/ the bs you're spewing. but i wouldnt be surprised if villa did in this game
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #2112
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
I really feel like you're a wolf. I NEVER said buttons was my choice. I said I share the same beliefs as buttons and it's ****ing pathetic that the village chooses to ignore me when I've been right so far about every single person I've spoken of.
Jum I think you just need to be more vocal.
There's a lot of noise in the thread and you have quite a low post count in relation to others. I think many people have been missing your posts.

Could you explain your read on ainex a bit please?
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #2113
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

btw. im not mad or mega tilting. i guess it's hard to tell from my "tone".
just an fyi.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #2114
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
btw. im not mad or mega tilting. i guess it's hard to tell from my "tone".
just an fyi.
You aren't capitalizing SO I'M GETTING VERY SUSPICIOUS OVER HERE.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #2115
Slink
centurion
 
Slink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 192
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Why is cors not dead yet. Someone please nk me.
Slink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #2116
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

im also completely capitalizing parts of sentences, so you're spewing bad SK/sk hunting strategy now, amirite?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #2117
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

And then if i post a wall of text instead of breaking up long posts into paragraphs, you're gonna start hunting down other villagers, amirite?

Which posting style from me will get u to play good?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #2118
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Brian Wer, STFU.
Now.

Chaser recieved two peeks, one Sakh wolf, and one likely utr peek.

He was extremely insistant on this,

Quote:
Every wolf is certainly not utr, killing the utr poeople should happen later in the game.
Quote:
Voting for utr people is extremely unwise, you have no info and there's a possibility of voting off a seer.
Quote:
Also voting for utr people is bad, kesh advocated it d1
Quote:
IlyaMuromec and A.Ertbjerg why are people voting/considering voting them?
Because Chaser peeked utr people, do not go after them until there are no better candidates

Ilya is a possible peeked wolf, via BingoBango so imo lynching order of utr (at the time)should go.

Ilya>Jobeen>Ainex>Cardassian v2.>00Brian>J.D.

Ilya as she has contridicting peeks.
Jobeen, because while not wolfy is still better then the other
Ainex because his recent posts are more villagery>wolfy
Cardassian v.2, because villagery posts+ specifically mentioned by chaser. ( and his two posts at eod on d3 insisting on not lynching utr was in reponse to Mrs.BTns insistance that J.D/A.E. were the best wagons.)
00Brian = J.D. here They should not be touched.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #2119
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I feel a little better about jobeen as of late tbh...I do think Ilya has to go, but not today (obv corsakh today but I would hope that goes w/o saying), though OTI really should modkill him.

I don't understand your logic for thinking cardv2.0 should stay though...
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #2120
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Now as for Bingo's peeks.

n1 Illya wolf seems good
n2. Either BB, Brian, or goofy.
n3. River Wolf

Jujami was not peeked wolf ffs.

Thus lynching order of people associated with Bingo
Illya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB=Brian>Goofy.

Goofy is semi-cleared by bingo, and semi-cleared by Caedus seerhunt, and his recent posts have been villagery.

Me and Brian have been acting villagery the whole game and with this semi-peek, we should not be lynched anytime soon.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:18 PM   #2121
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

So cliffnotes:

People we do not touch:
J.D.(saymond), 00Brian, Goofyballer.

People who you should not lynch until they spew wolf.
Cardassian V.2, Bitchibee, Brian.

For my personal tone based reads: Djstu>mdom88>slink these people should not be lynched (will explain in later post+the wolves list)
Neutrals/ leaning wolves: I_like_beer>Karak>Jobeen
Wolves: Jujami>mburke
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #2122
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

oh add iyla in the wolves list as well

Jujami=Iyla>mburke

These bastards should die.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:22 PM   #2123
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I don't understand your logic for thinking cardv2.0 should stay though...
I think what BB is saying is that I post so much if I am wolf it will become obvious, and therefore you should hold off on me until it is.

Also take a look at the no name game (where i was wolf) and the ssfr crossover game (where I was seer) to see how much I suck at power roles.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #2124
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I think the dynamic is very different though w/ you coming back in as a sub, and I think it's much easier than normal for you to post a lot w/o arousing suspicion because of your earlier role as a villa in this game
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #2125
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
I don't understand your logic for thinking cardv2.0 should stay though...
Chaser peeked one of the utrs (since he was so instistant on saving them, and leaving no other peeks),

The most likely ones are J.D or A.Ertberg. J.D. because chaser flipped out after btns said
Quote:
out of those 4 i like JD [to lynch]
. and A.E. Because he was specifically mentioned by Chaser.

Cardassian has been acting villagery today, so imo he is very likely to be a villager.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive