Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #1801
OnThInIcE911
񃵧
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

************************************************** ***********************

WOULD LIKE MORE NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE. ONLY 1.25 HOURS LEFT UNTILL I DO SOME RANDING.

IT IS STILL NIGHT
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #1802
OnThInIcE911
񃵧
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

BINGOBANGO AND RIVERFENIX HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THEIR SLEEP

RIVERFENIX WAS A WOLF

BINGOBANGO WAS A SEER

IT IS STILL NIGHT
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #1803
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Ok first of all, I'm on major life tilt here. I don't care what your excuses are - not killing corsakh was horrible. BingoBango is at the top of my lynch list now, and Ainex/Slink aren't far behind.

Sorry I wasn't on at EOD - I went out to eat with gf, figuring nothing dumb could happen in last 2 hours of day. Boy was I wrong. There's NO way corsakh is Seer there. I don't care what dumb "accepted" rules there are in terms of someone claiming seer - when a seer-peeked wolf claims seer, [i[you don't unvote him just because[/i]. Yeah, we could get him the next day, but at the same time, we are virtually certain to lynch a villager. Which we did.

Ok, so now we screwed the pooch - what to do today? ACTUALLY, we should NOT lynch Corsakh. He's confirmed wolf now. If you vote Corsakh today, I'm going to assume you are a wolf bussing him. We know for a fact he is a wolf now. So we'll save him for later - he clearly isn't the wolf ringleader, so there's no reason to have a day full of informationless wagons now. Save the informationless wagons for later - we need all the info we can get now.

We clearly have a couple of villas not trying at all - this much is obvious from the way wagons have gone (aka lack of wagons) in previous days. I'm actually inclined not to lynch AFKs/UTR. I think theres a bunch of UTR/AFK villas - btw thx a lot, you guys are very useful.

For one day could we pls have tri wagons? Prob way too late to finally get tri wagons going, but I'm good with Ainex/BingoBango/Karak/Slink wagons today.

BTW - wrote this before BingoBango was NK'ed Seer. Reading him now.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #1804
OnThInIcE911
񃵧
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

D1 - Wraths Unanimous(Villager)
N1 - dnkyhunter31(Villager)

N1 - keshaldra(Wolf)


D2 - Jack Frost(villager)
N2 - Caedus(villager)

N2 - Gtpitch(special wolf)


D3 - Malgin(Villager)
N3 - Chaser1942(Seer)
N3 - Cardassian(Villager)


D4 - Mrsbutton(Villager)
N4 - RiverFenix(Wolf)
N4 - BingoBango(Seer)


[0] A.Ertbjerg-
[0] Ainex-
[0] BitchiBee-
[0] Brian -
[0] corsakh -
[0] djstu -beer
[0] goofyballer-
[0] I_Like_Beer-
[0] IlyaMuromec
[0] jobeen-
[0] JumanjiBoard -
[0] Karak567
[0] mburke05-
[0] mdom88 -
[0] nightwood-
[0] O0Brian0O-
[0] J.D.(For saymond)-
[0] Slink-
[0] starkwired -
[0] WinEvryRacex -

THE NEXT NIGHT WILL BE 9:30PM TUESDAY

1 SERIAL KILLER
4 WOLVES
1 RED RANGER
14 VANILLAGERS

IT IS DAY
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #1805
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

vote cardassian

Easy game.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:18 AM   #1806
BingoBango
surviving 58-0 losses
 
BingoBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,326
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

********* DEAD *********

****kkkkkkk

gl villas

Also, Bingo not a good wagon today imo

********* DEAD*********
BingoBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #1807
OnThInIcE911
񃵧
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

*******************MOD NOTE**********************

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Ok first of all, I'm on major life tilt here. I don't care what your excuses are - not killing corsakh was horrible. BingoBango is at the top of my lynch list now, and Ainex/Slink aren't far behind.

Sorry I wasn't on at EOD - I went out to eat with gf, figuring nothing dumb could happen in last 2 hours of day. Boy was I wrong. There's NO way corsakh is Seer there. I don't care what dumb "accepted" rules there are in terms of someone claiming seer - when a seer-peeked wolf claims seer, [i[you don't unvote him just because[/i]. Yeah, we could get him the next day, but at the same time, we are virtually certain to lynch a villager. Which we did.

Ok, so now we screwed the pooch - what to do today? ACTUALLY, we should NOT lynch Corsakh. He's confirmed wolf now. If you vote Corsakh today, I'm going to assume you are a wolf bussing him. We know for a fact he is a wolf now. So we'll save him for later - he clearly isn't the wolf ringleader, so there's no reason to have a day full of informationless wagons now. Save the informationless wagons for later - we need all the info we can get now.

We clearly have a couple of villas not trying at all - this much is obvious from the way wagons have gone (aka lack of wagons) in previous days. I'm actually inclined not to lynch AFKs/UTR. I think theres a bunch of UTR/AFK villas - btw thx a lot, you guys are very useful.

For one day could we pls have tri wagons? Prob way too late to finally get tri wagons going, but I'm good with Ainex/BingoBango/Karak/Slink wagons today.

BTW - wrote this before BingoBango was NK'ed Seer. Reading him now.
NO NIGHT POSTING

YOUR PUNISHMENT IS EVERY 5TH WORD YOU MUST USE ******.

EXAMPLE: BRIAN IS A ****** *** POSTING WHEN IT IS ***** NIGHT!!!!!

PUNISHMENT IS IN EFFECT FOR NEXT 10 POSTS.
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #1808
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Did not he also edit his post?
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #1809
Ainex
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 828
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
There's NO way corsakh is Seer there. I don't care what dumb "accepted" rules there are in terms of someone claiming seer - when a seer-peeked wolf claims seer, [i[you don't unvote him just because[/i]. Yeah, we could get him the next day, but at the same time, we are virtually certain to lynch a villager. Which we did.
This is contradictory. We knew Corsakh was a wolf and the BS claim just reinforced it. You say yourself he is a seer claimed wolf so why the hell should we get rid of him? Yesterday people were not completely SURE that he was a seer chosen wolf which is why the wagon began on him instead of some other useful wagons. How the hell are we virtually certain to lynch a villager by not voting him off yesterday? Just because that's what happened doesn't make this true at all. I have liked a button wagon for the last two days. I just didn't see Button/Brian being v/v but apparently this was the case.

I agree that today there is no point in voting off Corsakh which is why I was in favor of NOT voting him off yesterday. The only real reason to vote him off is to get rid of his voting power which at this stage isn't really that powerful.
Ainex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #1810
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

00Brian is a wolf. His case against gtpitch was wolf on wolf violence IMO. I fakepeeked 00Brian as villa and wasn't NKed for it, is part of my reasoning. I'll have more to follow tomorrow. He's not the lynch today though.

From a brief skim, I think BingoBango peeked me, and either peeked RF wolf or Jumanji wolf.

WER is the SK.

I await my punishment for nightposting, oh mighty monkey. Don't make me walk de plank!

Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #1811
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

You reckon Ainex, what if I am a ranger? I would not know this myself, would I?
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #1812
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

corsakh

ldo
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #1813
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I assume every 5th ****ing word must be a goddamned curse word? Ok, Corsakh ****ing blows this game, no ****ing way he's leading the cvnt wolves.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #1814
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Wow, sickness. I'm going to put on my dunce cap for a little while I rethink the end of day action last night...



Not surprised to find out about RiverFenix though. And obviously button was one of Bingo's peeks, and his reluctance to jump on the button wagon at EoD is what tipped the wolves off to him being a seer.

Today is ez game though, corsakh
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #1815
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Come on Card, we can still be friends. Pikachus ftw imo.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #1816
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Also I can't believe how weak tight the village was yesterday.

Yes he claimed seer BUT HE IS A SEER PEEKED WOLF!!!

Not voting him cause he claimed was weak tight bollacks.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:27 AM   #1817
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsakh View Post
Come on Card, we can still be friends. Pikachus ftw imo.
Dude you're a wolf just post the lolcats and get it over with.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #1818
OnThInIcE911
񃵧
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

************MOD NOTE**************

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
00Brian is a wolf. His case against gtpitch was wolf on wolf violence IMO. I fakepeeked 00Brian as villa and wasn't NKed for it, is part of my reasoning. I'll have more to follow tomorrow. He's not the lynch today though.

From a brief skim, I think BingoBango peeked me, and either peeked RF wolf or Jumanji wolf.

WER is the SK.

I await my punishment for nightposting, oh mighty monkey. Don't make me walk de plank!

BRIANS PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO NEXT 5 POSTS DUE TO MAKING ME LAUGH.
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #1819
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

@ cors well played tho I can't believe that it worked but well played.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #1820
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Brian, no need to get all personal. You'd do exact same thing if you were in my shoes - lynching a possible pup is so much better than a 100% villa. You may not believe me now, but you will appreciate this once I come up villa.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #1821
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Also cors i'm not pikachu I AM LING LING!
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #1822
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardassian View Post
corsakh

ldo
Does your chinpokemon have ****ing down's? Cors is a ***** vote today.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #1823
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

o hi guys
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #1824
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Look how hard Brian is pushing to save me hoping I will tard up the pups lair a little more.

Nice streak though Brian, I am really impressed with all the night kills you made.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #1825
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Cors, what was the point of gtp bussing you? I dont get that at all how does he not know he's going to be peeked before end of game anyway? Wtfff u definitely got me though.

GJ I guess?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive