Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #1176
mburke05
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mburke05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ruling with an iron pocketbook.
Posts: 11,930
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwood View Post
mburke just a played a turbo (here , btw it's also a funny read about how clueless "experienced players" can be, wolves won with a sweep) in which he got lynched d1 as the seer. even when the wagon was already rollin fast, mburke still didn't claim seer.

so stupid mistakes != wolfy per se
ya i mean, this was like my 3rd game besides this one/the ssnl one. it was pretty embarrasing as JG pmed me and made fun of me for it.

also, who are you trying to wagon NW. its kinda unclear from what you're saying.
mburke05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #1177
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

yesterday, 7:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
Frost has played the same exact way in the other game I palyed with him and he was a villa lynched d2.
yesterday, 7:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsbutton View Post
im not voting for jack today this is how he plays as villa
nice x-post
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #1178
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwood View Post
lol?
wat? which parts specifically do you not agree with?

And Night thats a falsh analogy, Turbo's are tough, everyones bad at them except soah/Zeturd so just because mBurke made a dumb mistake in one doesn't mean that he's going to make ******ed mistakes in long games.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #1179
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke05 View Post
also, who are you trying to wagon NW. its kinda unclear from what you're saying.
look at my first long post today, right after daybreak. i'm for wagons on jumanji/mrsbutton/karak.

but i can't really say i can make much sense of the other posts that have been written today. especially bitchi trying to clear 6 or seven people in one post, i mean seriously wtf?

and the utr dudes should start poasting **now**
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #1180
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
wat? which parts specifically do you not agree with?
i specifically disagree with trying to clear six or seven people without giving a single reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
And Night thats a falsh analogy, Turbo's are tough, everyones bad at them except soah/Zeturd so just because mBurke made a dumb mistake in one doesn't mean that he's going to make ******ed mistakes in long games.
all i'm sayin is mburke makes stupid mistakes. so making one more doesn't automatically make him a wolf.
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #1181
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwood View Post
i specifically disagree with trying to clear six or seven people without giving a single reason.
Goofy due to the nk.
Slink due to tone.
Mdom88 due to his carefree crazyness, which is impossible to pull off as a wolf imo. - A wolf has weird posts, but they are forced DUCY?
00Brain from pushing gtpitch since d1
WinEveryrace due to his very active probing.
River/Cardassian due to their careful and consistant anaylisis.

happy now .
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #1182
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Mdom88 due to his carefree crazyness, which is impossible to pull off as a wolf imo. - A wolf has weird posts, but they are forced DUCY?
ugh, should clarify, a wolf has to force his posts out, so they seem weird.
Mdom's posts are weird, but clearly it looks as if he writing them freely, this combo is impossible to achieve for a wolf imo.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #1183
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
Slink due to tone.
happy now .
no. you clearslink, because you like his tone? makes me still lol
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #1184
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

bitchi, there's half a dozen dudes going seriously utr, when do you think should we start to wagon them?
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #1185
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwood View Post
bitchi, there's half a dozen dudes going seriously utr, when do you think should we start to wagon them?
I think I'm going to start one on J.D. (saymond) tommorrow morning, but aorn I want to give them a chance to post.
BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1186
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

chaser, 16 posts so far and always quite busy. but haz plans.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
I'm a bit busy aorn (not posting at home) but I'm trying to keep up as much as I can, I will probably be active at late night and for sure early day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
I'm actually thinking corskah is wolf, going to go reread him though, ....

so you will start a wagon on somebody with whom you have little info against? good plan. I'm going to reread some stuff and then post what I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
I'm also am going to check into djstu's posts a bit more because he came across wolfish when I read him, I'm leaving now but I'll be back about a hour before night.
o hai dere, chaser. always having big plans for re-reading stuff, never doin' it. too bad you're quite busy playin turbos aorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
What?? your saying the wolves weren't looking for seer when they nked caedus? It would make perfect sense for you to make that statement if you were a wolf......
there's someone really trying hard to clear goofy. and no, i don't believe caedus was nk seer-hunting.

so .. obviously here's another wagon i'd love
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #1187
chaser1942
old hand
 
chaser1942's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in yo servers stealin yo data
Posts: 1,474
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwood View Post
there's someone really trying hard to clear goofy. and no, i don't believe caedus was nk seer-hunting.

so .. obviously here's another wagon i'd love
goofy is super villagery in my eyes, did you see his long analysis? he pretty much posted his views on everybody, wolves usually focus on one or two people. Saying that the wolves weren't seer hunting is just lol, I don't know what to say to that honestly. If thinking the wolves voted caedus because they thought he was a seer is wolfish by all means wagon me, but I believe the opposite to be wolfish or just plain stupid.
chaser1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #1188
chaser1942
old hand
 
chaser1942's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in yo servers stealin yo data
Posts: 1,474
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Also I have been busy, at least during the weekdays, I get home right before night and am pretty much gone all day, I told oti that moving back eod a little would help a lot for me. When I play turbos it's usually during night.
chaser1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #1189
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
goofy is super villagery in my eyes, did you see his long analysis? he pretty much posted his views on everybody, wolves usually focus on one or two people. Saying that the wolves weren't seer hunting is just lol, I don't know what to say to that honestly. If thinking the wolves voted caedus because they thought he was a seer is wolfish by all means wagon me, but I believe the opposite to be wolfish or just plain stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
Also I have been busy, at least during the weekdays, I get home right before night and am pretty much gone all day, I told oti that moving back eod a little would help a lot for me. When I play turbos it's usually during night.
- you don't post much
- you like to announce to re-read stuff but you never do (or don't care to share your insights)
- you insist on being busy but have the time to play turbos

- you didn't say goofy writes analysis, but goofy is clear b/c of seer-hunt. two different things, imo.

(and now let's turbo, k?)
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:41 AM   #1190
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsakh View Post
I don't remember the exact details of that wagon. But keep in mind tow things. First, do not put too much stock into d1 wagons. Second, gtpitch was a "special" pup and who knows what kinda of plan some wolves had for him. Is it too out of line to assume that some may try to wagon him early to play it out later in some way since they know its not really going to kill him immediately? I don't fully understand how this "double pup" works, if someone has a better idea, please nelighten.
Yes. There's no way GTP volunteers to be the fallwolf. His wolf game reminds me of mine. He was likely playing a longterm game here. We got lucky that he was NKed and I'm sure that there's info. that can be gained from his death..I'm surprised/dissapointed that no one has taken a good look at him yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
I don't understand this. I'm actually thinking corskah is wolf, going to go reread him though, he has come across pretty wolfy to me (the way he always asks questions) and the caedus nk sort of reassures this.
Ok, I'll try to explain this better. Corsa is not cleared by any means through caed's NK, it is GTP's death that helps clear him a ton. Here are GTP's posts about corsa:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
I see.

I'll have to reread. I just think we/I missed something. I wasn't around much leading up to EOD and I think it might've clouded my judgement a little.

Wolf leans right now:

nightwood (I've already made that clear)
bingobango (not very strong lean right now. I have his post at the EOD yesterday. The vote post is what stands out)
corsakh - I would've thought he would've stopped being the village idiot by this time. I mean its not his first game yet he says the same stupid **** every time.
Nothing else real strong right now.
GTP corsa and I have just recently played a long game together. Corsa looked villagery to me yesterday, GTP thought he looked wolfy. NOTE the reasoning behind him wanting a corsa wagon. GTP is mimicking my reasoning for voting off WU- he's trying to play the idiot angle, and is pretty much overplaying it. This reasoning for wagoning corsa would let GTP walk away w/ very little heat afterwards, especially after he saw caedus pop in and vote corsa the day before.

Another post, after I ask if corsa seems villa:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Not really actually. Here's the problem I have with Cors:

Last game he came off really wolfy but turns out he's just a village idiot (won't talk about this anymore as its an ongoing game). Random accusations, saying stupid things, giving seers advice and just random idiot villageness.

But, this is his 3rd game now. Villagers would and should want to learn what makes them seem "not clear" and correct it. So I would think that someone like corsakh would try to correct that. But, yesterday, in a post I quoted he again made a dumbass comment about lynching people that hadn't posted. I'm 99% sure he made the same comment in the other game and was berated for it. Why do it again? Trying to blend in?
Same argument, notice that his whole argument has nothing to do with how wolfy, or non wolfy, corsa actually looks in this game. At the end of his post he stretches his case with the two questions...This is not GTP bussing a wolf. The whole idiot angle also came out of nowhere and if GTP and corsa were teammates i really doubt GTP would pull this. Corsa looked villagery to me yesterday. GTP being a confirmed wolf and corsa's villa behavior today again absolutely convince me that corsa is a villager in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke05 View Post
and thank you, corsakh is either a seer who is intentionally doing stupid ****, or a good wolf. but either way he is not helping us get anything going today. the main arguments stu/cors/bb have contrived against me is that i mentioned seers and therefore tha qualifies me as somebody who needs to be killed.
.
Why do you keep bringing up seers? Jesus christ please stop. No one wants to know who you think is a seer, or could be a seer if they're not another role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke05 View Post
gtpitch basically explictly giving support to corsakh.
Did you really re-read gtp and walk away thinking he was supporting corsa?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #1191
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Chaser, what are your leans atm?
How many long games have you played?

thnx
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #1192
BingoBango
surviving 58-0 losses
 
BingoBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,326
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
Anyways, we have a great villager cast here. Whove done a great job clearing themselves.

Slink, Mdom88, 00Brian, Wineveryrace, Cardasian, Riverfenix, goofyballer*. All=villagers
I don't really get this. Are we cleared as long as we make one long post commenting on some people? Slink and RF have done exactly that. They don't have many posts. Slink has one significant post and then a bunch of one liners. His post about people contributing more is kind of hypocritical. I know you mentioned you have a tone read on him but what else clears him?

RF had one long post and bunch of strat and stat posts. His play reminds me of the way CDL played wolf in the ssfr game. Long post with short analysis of each quote but not really committing to any one read. He also seems like he would be capable of pulling that off (he has more experience than most people here right?). I def do not think you can clear him at this point.

Similar story with goofy. He has one long post (although I think it has more content than the aforementioned posters. A lot of the others are just him bitching about mburke. Other than that, he has stayed somewhat utr. All of these guys have between 15 and 20 posts.

So, can you please explain your logic behind these people a bit further
BingoBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:57 AM   #1193
BingoBango
surviving 58-0 losses
 
BingoBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,326
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
Goofy due to the nk.
Slink due to tone.
Mdom88 due to his carefree crazyness, which is impossible to pull off as a wolf imo. - A wolf has weird posts, but they are forced DUCY?
00Brain from pushing gtpitch since d1
WinEveryrace due to his very active probing.
River/Cardassian due to their careful and consistant anaylisis.

happy now .
ok so I missed this at first. Some more info about the posters I mentioned though plzkthx. I don't think you should count statistics and strat posts as analysis that gives someone villa points btw.
BingoBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 AM   #1194
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

lolz .. 1030 post in teh first 46 hours, 160 posts in teh following 33 hours
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:53 AM   #1195
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Ok guys, first thank you for taking it easy on me and not making me read 50 pages like you did last night

Second, Chaser. I could not really put my hands on what was wrong with you about this Cadeus situation, but then it hit me. Despite having played so much werewolf, most of your games were turbos. And you are just as noob as most of us when it comes to some aspects of the long games.

I will try to break it down to you in small easy steps. Please just put you "kill corsakh" goggles down for a second and bear with me. You can put them back on later after I finish, its ok with me, its not the point I am tryign to make. I just want try to explain the Cadeus situation one more time so that we don't have to come back to this again in the future.

Ok, so you are used to playing turbos. In turbos you have:

- usually a handful of people who know each other pretty well
- usually one or two seers
- usually n0 peek
- the whole game usually lasts only a few days
- almost every myslinch is critical

Sure, I understand. People start seer hunting from the get go and seers are often to come out on the second and sometimes even first day.

Guess what. Almost none of this is true for a long game we are playing.

Lets assess your assumption for a second that Cadeus kill was a seer hunt. Possbile? Absolutely. Likely? Um, lets look at it.

First lets think about d0.

Seers did not receive a night pick, so there is not much to fish around apart from maybe posting tendencies. Who got killed n1? Dnky. Arguably one of the best and most experienced players in the game. What does it tell us? One, pups are killing experienced players. Two, pups are probably at least mildly competent.

Anyway, lets move on to the following day. Caedus gets subbed. Likely the most experienced player in the game. Immediately drops a bomb on me, later admits he did not like my tone and is hunting for a SK. Gets NK'ed. Is this consistent with what we learned form d0, that pups are after experienced players and have some sort of a clue? Yes. If I were not clean, would I be worried about Cadeus pushing on me? Of course. Would it be the drigin force behind the kill? Probably not.

There are some more things to consider. For one, its no secret that the first days in a 32 man game are a complete cluster**** and looking for a seer, especially one who only has one peek and who may or may not have posted a peek yet is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Second, Cadeus was subbed during the night and OTI has said all role people were available for night action. This means if Cadeus was a seer, he made his pick - it was not randed. Then if his claim that he saw a SK in me is correct, why the hell would he waste a pick on me? And if he thought I was a pup and lied about the SK part, why would he pick me anyway? Just think about, are not there better picks to make on the first night than me?

And lastly, you also gotta understand that Cadeus is a smart and experienced player. And as such he should understand that his chances of dying immediately after getting subbed and after seeing dnky die on the first night, are pretty high. I am not even sure how, but there is chance is he was a seer he would try a little harder ton contribute or maybe play less careless. And might had even come out on at the end of the day hoping pups will not believe and roleblock him, or whatever its called.

Of course not a fact that any of these even occurred top the pups, but there is a chance that it did. Some of this may sound biased to you or not, but honestly I did give my best trying to explain it. And regardless of what you think I am, I just to wanted to accentuate that Cadeus NK was not seer based and hence we should not try to suck out too much information from it. The only things we know is that he had a negative lean on me and a positive on goofy, but we know it without the NK. That was long, but thank you for attnetion. If you don't agree with any of these its fine, think about it. Ask village. Even though about the only two people that I trust right now are card and mdom, one of which agrees with this and one who does not. Pretty ironic if you ask me But anyway peace, if you have anything to ask please fire. If you still think wofly about me, its fine. But please don't use the "Caedus nk" logic on me any more, I proably wont find what else to say anyway

Oh and I remember you mentioned me asking questions. Ye, I understand I like asking questions. You also gotta take it into relation of the amount of content someone contributes. Even look at your own posts for example and note how many questions you have asked yourself against what you have contributed, its something that sometimes its hard to notice on others but not on yourself. Like I noticed the same thing on card, only realizing I do very much similar after you pointed it out. Plus I monitor the thread in real time when I study or play and its only natural to ask a question or two here an there.

Anyway peace and good luck I will stay online for a little while and then should be back before the end of the day.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #1196
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Heh, this turned out a really long post, but please read it carefully so we avoid misunderstandings in the future.
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #1197
IlyaMuromec
centurion
 
IlyaMuromec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 171
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Gets NK'ed. Is this consistent with what we learned form d0, that pups are after experienced players and have some sort of a clue? Yes
So you're saying you're next one to go.

You say wolves are killing experienced players - that means they are also experienced. Is there a list of people who know vs those who don't know who's good and who isn't?
IlyaMuromec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #1198
BingoBango
surviving 58-0 losses
 
BingoBango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 12,326
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlyaMuromec View Post
So you're saying you're next one to go.

You say wolves are killing experienced players - that means they are also experienced. Is there a list of people who know vs those who don't know who's good and who isn't?
You don't have to be experienced to know who has played a lot of games. And even if you did, there would only need to be one experienced player dictating the NKing
BingoBango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #1199
Slink
centurion
 
Slink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 192
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Here's how I feel about things at the moment. I realise I may be a bit hypocritical attacking those who dont post much but I like to do a lot of evidence gathering and then send it out in one big hit per day before I go to sleep. I dont like to do my thinking out loud and jam up the thread. And trying to get the UTR's to post cant be a bad thing however it happens. My thoughts:

VILLAS

- Both Brains are ok in my book for going after gtpitch before his demise.

- BitchieBee: Good as his analysis in the last 24 hours has been near spot on in my book.

- ILB: From being targeted by kersharlra early as everyone has stated.

- Nightwood: As gtpitch went after him yesterday: But seems to have a bit of an ego or something that he needs to lose for going after bitchie.

Lean Villa

- River: Defended JF and nightwood and attacked wolfy persons like aergberg and malgin. So ok in my book so far.
-
Not sure

-WER: Works well for the village and seems ok, but if you look at his history a) defended by kesh the wolf before his death b) pushing the WU vote c) pushing the JF vote makes me wonder. but the comment of GT's before he went "OK Ill vote for JF onyl because I trust you" makes me feel like gt was pushing blame onto him, so I think WER may have just been unlucky.

-Jumangi: Voted Brian, voted WU, voted nightwood are all bad items. But also defended JF and called gtpitch a wolf at times so his efforts blance out.

-Mrs Button: Dont trust him for jumping on bitchie, WU and nightwood early. But defended JD at times too. Posts and votes are all over the place which feels strange.

-Bingo: Lack of evidence but did say JF was villa before his death.

-Mdom: His confusing way of writing always throws me off, and his votes for brian make me doubt him, but the fact he defended beer hard makes him neutral in my book.

-JD: Immediately attacked beer when he joined. But lack of other info leans me neither way.

-Stark: His posts come out neutral with a lot against karak but then changes his mind completely. Dont know what to think .

-Corsark: Day 2 he talked about Gtpitch being a possible wolf. but his votes for nightwood and his general confusion of posts has him in the middle for me.

- Chaser: Defended Brain early, but his lack of posts early and a vote for JF makes him neutral in my book.

Leaning Wolf


- A.Ertbjerg: Attacked Frost post 345 with no evidence. Jummepd on the WU bandwagon (417) and general wolfy UTR behaviour.

- Card: Voted Brian, attacked JD at times, voted WU. All wolfy triats.

- Ilya: Very strange tag along vote for Malgin late. Just get a bad feeling about the way he tries to offload blame and not try to help the village at all.

-Mburke: Attacked Beer day 1, then caedus day 2 pushing a wagon against caedus hard before he died. Wolfy evidence.

-Djstu: Attacked JF d1, voted beer, and attacked Brian so hard that I doubt him a lot.

-Karak: Said Brain is wolfy day 1 and jumped on the JF vote late with no reason. Defended by Gtpitch day 2. Not good.

- Ainex/ Jobeen/ Malgin: Dont know fully through lack of info. Which in my mind puts them in the very wolfy category until proven otherwise.


I have only played one game before this, and in it many wolves where UTR so I mistrust them most of all. It may be bad but I am happy to vote for anyone who refuses to post until better evidence comes out.

An A.Ertbjerg, Ilya, mburke, karak wagon is good for me today. I'm off to sleep for 5 hours or so but for now I

vote A.Ertbjerg
Slink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #1200
IlyaMuromec
centurion
 
IlyaMuromec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 171
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Well my first read: Slink is a villa because he's convinced everything is evidence for being a wolf even though he's only played one game. :P Sorry if that sounds mean
IlyaMuromec is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive