Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #726
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Also, I don't post much at the beginning because we don't have **** for information to go on at this point and I'm not into idle speculation so much as some of you seem to be.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #727
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

(not that that's bad for those of you who do, I like reading others' thoughts, it's just not my style to do it myself)
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #728
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0Brian0O View Post
um

isnt this EXACTLY what im getting at? look, its my second game, but the way i see it, on d1, there are lots of ( seven ) wolves. so when people start voting, its pretty easy for the wolves to jump on and vote for people who get a few votes, ergo, villas get lynched d1, im not agruing that.

what im saying is that, the people who get 2 or 3 votes d1 are interesting, because no one jumped on them, making it more likely they were wolves?

is this not good reasoning?
Its not bad reasoning at all. That's why I called it an FYI. If you feel that strongly then fine its your right to vote who you want. The thing about rookie wolves (this is a rookie game) is that they tend to make very obvious mistakes D1 and thus don't post much.

I don't think the wagon on me not going anywhere has anything to do with how many wolves were around. I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
In the SSNL game, he got lucky, whatever. BUT, for him to start voting me on d1 in this game when he can't have a single possible reason for doing so (unless he has a sick read that me not being available before 4pm = OBVIOUS WOLF BEHAVIOR) is quite wolfy, imo.



He's wearing ****ing blinders. He'll be zero help in finding actual wolves, just like he was zero help in posting about anybody not named goofyballer in the other game until I was lynched. The difference is that in this game, if he continues down that line, all he'll succeed in doing is mislynching a villager.

So, let's ask ourselves: why would he vote me on d1 when he couldn't possibly have a reason for doing so yet? Like I said before, I think there are two possibilities:
1. He's a wolf who thinks that he can inconspicuously try to start a wagon on me without taking responsibility for getting a villager mislynched because if it happened, he could be like "oh, oops, I was just kinda being silly because I voted for goofy every day last game and I thought it would be funny to do it this time...my bad guys." I did the same thing as a wolf in the last game to mdom (on d1 I was like "lol I pegged mdom as a wolf in the signup threads and I gotta stick with my reads"), he got lynched, and I mostly absolved myself of responsibility for a week or so. OR...
2. He's going to the do the same **** he did last game and vote for me every single day with no reasoning, and be completely unhelpful for the village. The fact that I was a wolf last game is insanely results-oriented and as poker players you should be able to look past that - like cardassian said, he had absolutely no logic for voting me for like the first 3 days he did so, and he had absolutely no logic for voting for me on d1 in this game.
Ok fine. Lets stop this pissing match. Its probably v\v anyway and not helping anyone.

Please to find some wolves now?
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #729
djstu
old hand
 
djstu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: grinding nl25 for a wii
Posts: 1,544
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardassian View Post
I think i'm probably just posting more than I normally do.
Was actually thinking pregame how I should go more tag and not ramble so much, but got into the thread and rambled.

But you're right I should be speaking my mind more and asking questions less, was really only asking because it was your point that made me think of it.

I think Karak's actions yesterday were a bit wolfy.
His using beer's list as a reason to vote him looked like an excuse to me.
Also he defended jobeen's vote on beer and then jumped on the wagon.
This looks like a wolf defending his actions before making them imo.
So for now

Karak
going slowly through the thread, but Karak is an absolutely terrible wagon imo
djstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #730
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak567 View Post
I don't like this post. A lot of the D1 wagons are turning out to be heavy-villa lean people like beer. You are pushing for those wagons to start up again.

gtpitch could still certainly be a wolf, but im inclined to lean villa for now. however, if nightwood turns up villa, of course that will change things.

i think pushing a nightwood wagon is good for sure, but beer or gtpitch is a mistake at this point. Things could change throughout the day, though.
this post is making me lean wolf on you karak. its like you either didnt read my post, or are deliberately trying to avoid wagons on these guys, esp mentioning beer, since i didnt even mentioned beer, as most people are feeling villa on him, seems wolfy for sure
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #731
mburke05
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mburke05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ruling with an iron pocketbook.
Posts: 11,930
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak567 View Post
I don't like this post. A lot of the D1 wagons are turning out to be heavy-villa lean people like beer. You are pushing for those wagons to start up again.

gtpitch could still certainly be a wolf, but im inclined to lean villa for now. however, if nightwood turns up villa, of course that will change things.

i think pushing a nightwood wagon is good for sure, but beer or gtpitch is a mistake at this point. Things could change throughout the day, though.
not only this, but gtpitch and beer both contribute decent amounts. gt in particular. i think gt villa helps us more than the scenario where hes a wolf for one day.

what is the case for jumanji?

i like brians analysis of karak, but i sense they have some history i dont know about for some reason that is like warping brians analysis of karaks actions. i'm leaning villa on nightwood though, and i don't see how him "latching on" a d1 vote is convincing evidence. i'm supcious of goofy, and i'm suspicious of jobeen/corsakh. i would DEF not vote beer out tonihgt b/c i think he has good information, WU was a mistake but w/e lets reconcile it by not voting beer out tonight and getting good reads for the next few hrs.

also, has 00brian00 played before? b/c if he hasn't i would lean wolf immediately just b/c of how stnd a play as a wolf that would be.
mburke05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #732
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

this is my second game, in my first game i was an utr wolf, with jumangi actually, so hopefully i can get a read on him as the game goes on
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #733
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caedus View Post
Ive just read the whole thing, n Ill post my frist thoughts before going to sleep.

Do not vote goofyballer or Brian

corsakh
and Jack Frost must be lynched
Well, looks like you're villa this game. Since you're not a wolf, can you post > 10 times this game pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
I am here! and as Saymond said, obviously villa. I have read most of the thread and the one thing that stuck out to me is

I_Like_Beer He flat out lied about his role in a previous game. Someone called him out on it, but never went further than that, doesnt seem like something a villager would do.
Lol dude you played w/ both beer and kesh before. You don't really think they're w/w here, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom88 View Post
in fact i think that him lieing about his role in a previous game makes him more villa tbh, i am like 100% that if he were some sort of power role, he would have made sure not to say something as obviously bad as that. this is TOTALLY something that ILB would be doing as a villa. this really is not close at all guys, please stop looking into ILB
This. Mdom looking quite villagery so far, gj mdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack frost View Post
My vote on you will not change today unless someone else comes out with something even dumber than that post. So I guess youre gonna have atleast one vote today!
Is anyone that has played in the lost WW game with you playing this game? You're looking quite wolfy atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Ok basically just got up and reading everything since EOD yesterday.

First I'd like to say that looking back I hate my vote on WU but there really wasn't much better. When I started writing my big long post there was only like 2 - 3 votes on him. When I saw I made like 7 or 8 it was too late... A wolf wagon wouldn't have gotten that much steam and I think some of the later votes might be wolf candidates.

I'm a little confused by the SK kill but I think it was probably mostly random and I doubt it had a lot of sound logic to it. Still... I'm not sure why kill Kesh. At any rate if he (or she) wants to take out the other 4 wolves then that'd be fine by me!
What? With the terrible alternatives we had and so little posting WU was the clear choice for yesterday....Yesterday was likely v-v, why would the later votes be wolf candidates?

Honestly I was hoping we'd be villa together again, but you looked wolfy yesterday and you're still looking very wolfy today. Your contributions ITT have been pretty off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack frost View Post
why do you keep changing your votes for no reason? Nightwood is a good wagon today he IMO messed up bad with that post was trying hard to make it look like he had no clue you have to give these wagons time to develop EOD isn't until like 9pm tonight give it time and things will start to pan out. No one is even really posting right now
You're kidding, right? Nightwood is not only NOT a good wagon today, but he's actually a terrible one. He messed up bad with his post?? You're kidding me right? That was a good thought out post and you're jumping on him because he "was trying hard to make it look like he had no clue"? Wtf kind of a strategy would that even be for a wolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
gtpitch...
and why are you so sure Karak is villa? you claiming that without any sort of evidence is really wolfy too...are you trying to defend your fellow wolf here?
You don't really think they're w-w, do you? I'd say karak is likely villa again at this point, but I don't really have a read of him. GTP knows karak gets lynched easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0Brian0O View Post
so i think we need to look mostly at the failed wagons from yesterday, and why they didnt pick up steam.

gtpitch, jumangi, night...

from the talk, i think jumangi is up in the air for me, but with gtpitch, i am thinking gtpitch and night are w/v for sure, and im actually leaning more toward gtpitch being the wolf. i know i voted him yesterday, because of gut feel, but he hasnt really shown me anything otherwise, and after his wagon picked up no steam, and he helped with the WU wagon, im still feeling him wolfy
Agree.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #734
djstu
old hand
 
djstu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: grinding nl25 for a wii
Posts: 1,544
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

My re-read of kesh d1

wrt mdom and WU counter-accusing each other
Quote:
Originally Posted by keshaldra View Post
Wolves going back and forth to put on a show, imo.
I'd be suspicious of both mdom and WU if we didn't know WU was a villager. I think a post like this either has to be w-w or v-v, a v-w matchup a wolf would stay out of d1. It would attract unnessecary attention to it. So villa points to mdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
god, same mother****ers are already attacking me in here as always, i swear kesh/corsakh have a hard on for me being a wolf for whatever reason, this is just how i post guys
After kesh called him a wolf lean. I have a hard time believing a wolf makes a post like this, it's a very villagery sort of whine.

Most of his posts after are very much along the same lines of mine; he follows my post questioning stark with his "wolf lean", and then posts "wolf list=wolf" when beer makes his list, but before I start my attack on beer. I don't think this behavior is anything other than a wolf trying to latch onto possible wagons without raising much suspicion.

kesh disappeared after that, then showed up at EOD again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshaldra View Post
I was midway through catching up in this thread and I was already to switch from Wraths to someone else because it didn't seem like Wraths was gonna take off, but come on guys, WER is like having an extra seer on your team imo. Wraths all the way.
Piggy backs on WER's logic to have a cover for staying on the WU wagon, I really don't think WER is a wolf so I think this is anything other than trying to remain low on the radar when WU turns up villa and let WER take the heat.

Overall I didn't notice any wolf-spew. The three people who kesh went after were stark, beer, and WU, and I don't how see any of them can be wolfs.
djstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #735
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Brian, what do you think about GTP?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #736
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

WER,

Really? I think I made it pretty clear why the WU vote wasn't great. I think both wagons sucked and I fault myself for looking for a better one. But I can't believe you can't see why I wish I didn't vote for WU there. I mean voting for him to wagon him with 2 votes is one thing but to be vote #7 or something means I missed something and messed it up.
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:40 PM   #737
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

00brian, would you be against a jumanji wagon today?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #738
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
WER,

Really?
ya
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #739
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
WER,

Really? I think I made it pretty clear why the WU vote wasn't great. I think both wagons sucked and I fault myself for looking for a better one. But I can't believe you can't see why I wish I didn't vote for WU there. I mean voting for him to wagon him with 2 votes is one thing but to be vote #7 or something means I missed something and messed it up.
This is supposed to say "I fault myself for not looking for a better one"

I also agree that the wagons were likely v/v as they usually are on D1. But I think WU could provide a lot of insight and help to us later. He was not the best choice and I ****ed it up.

But I can't for the life of me see how that makes me "off"
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #740
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post

But I can't for the life of me see how that makes me "off"
I was talking about all of your posts.


So who would have been the best choice yesterday EOD if not WU?

Any other wolf leans other than nightwood? (Aside from night being on karak, you think he is wolfy?)
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #741
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
Brian, what do you think about GTP?
The other Brian did a good analysis of him showing lots of fluff from gtpitch, and gtp's other contributions are suspicious. I don't think a wolf goes as overboard defending Karak as he has though, and I'm convinced Karak is a wolf.

People seem to be dividing the village into two camps atm, one with me stark nightwood 00brian and 1 or 2 others, and the other side Karak, gtpitch, Mrsbutton, jumanji and 1 or 2 others. I'm quite happy with my camp.

I'll trust whatever you decide on GTP though, as you are far more familiar with him than I.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #742
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Yeah the more you post the more I think you're a wolf. I won't be changing my vote. You set yourself up so that you can waffle in the future so much:



"for now" is the classic wolf tell, and you're exhibiting it.



Yeah you just ooze wolf man. I won't be changing my vote.
lolol "for now" being the CLASSIC wolf tell

since when is that a CLASSIC wolf tell? Because I won't 100 % say someone is villa or not? It would be insane and stupid of me to not rule anyone out on d2. I'm not an idiot.

I understand that my villa game comes off wolfy sometimes, but it isn't today which is why I am shocked you guys are voting for me. I'm an awful wagon and you guys are going in the absolute wrong direction. Thankfully enough of the guys that have a history playing with me (gtpitch, djstu, etc), can read me well enough to tell you that. I just hope you listen.

As for now, for the case of self-preservation as well as his late wagon jumping, I have to go nightwood Hopefully I'll be back by EOD, but please get your votes off me before you make a truly awful mistake.
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #743
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The other Brian did a good analysis of him showing lots of fluff from gtpitch, and gtp's other contributions are suspicious. I don't think a wolf goes as overboard defending Karak as he has though, and I'm convinced Karak is a wolf.

People seem to be dividing the village into two camps atm, one with me stark nightwood 00brian and 1 or 2 others, and the other side Karak, gtpitch, Mrsbutton, jumanji and 1 or 2 others. I'm quite happy with my camp.

I'll trust whatever you decide on GTP though, as you are far more familiar with him than I.
You're going to feel awfully stupid if I get lynched when I turn up villa. I hope you remember this post.

That is... unless you are a wolf.
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #744
gtpitch
making sick bumps
 
gtpitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: posting topless
Posts: 33,706
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
I was talking about all of your posts.


So who would have been the best choice yesterday EOD if not WU?

Any other wolf leans other than nightwood? (Aside from night being on karak, you think he is wolfy?)
I see.

I'll have to reread. I just think we/I missed something. I wasn't around much leading up to EOD and I think it might've clouded my judgement a little.

Wolf leans right now:

nightwood (I've already made that clear)
bingobango (not very strong lean right now. I have his post at the EOD yesterday. The vote post is what stands out)
corsakh - I would've thought he would've stopped being the village idiot by this time. I mean its not his first game yet he says the same stupid **** every time.

Nothing else real strong right now.

One other thing I want to add about Karak... I jumped on Stark and night for their votes on him for no reasoning. At the time (after reading posts from d1) I really really felt like Karak was villager.

But his reactions to the votes today and his defense just don't seem right. Buttons is also a little off in the way he attaches to my reasoning above but nothing major. IIRC, he was like that the last time I played with him too only with another player (I mean this before he got subbed in as wolf)

Everyone else feels fairly villagery or at least as villager as they get. Jack of course sounds wolfy but I'm convinced he always will.

goofyballer is another one that seems strange. The pissing match with mdburke but I think that's just carryover. I hope he participates more as the game goes on. Odd that he never responded to my request to find wolves though...
gtpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #745
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The other Brian did a good analysis of him showing lots of fluff from gtpitch, and gtp's other contributions are suspicious. I don't think a wolf goes as overboard defending Karak as he has though, and I'm convinced Karak is a wolf.
People seem to be dividing the village into two camps atm, one with me stark nightwood 00brian and 1 or 2 others, and the other side Karak, gtpitch, Mrsbutton, jumanji and 1 or 2 others. I'm quite happy with my camp.

I'll trust whatever you decide on GTP though, as you are far more familiar with him than I.
lol really?

time to re-read karak then...but he's looked the same as his last game so far.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #746
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
lol really?

time to re-read karak then...but he's looked the same as his last game so far.
It's following very closely to the model of the last game. A few people make up imaginary reads that I am a wolf, the village jumps all over it aaand... bam. mislynch.

Sadly I see it going in that same direction. Blinded villagers (or clever wolves) hysterically crying wolf because it's fun, rather than trying to find the real (and usually UTR) wolves. Take a look at the people not posting much, please, not those actively trying to weed out wolves.
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #747
Brian.
banned
 
Brian.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,676
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

One thing I don't get about GTP is why he is beating himself up over voting WU and saying he hates his vote now. He was pretty happy with it last night:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Just looked at him. I don't really mind a WU wagon. I'm actually not sure I see a better one out there right now.

Gonna double check though
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch View Post
Kesh basically nailed it with this one. Almost seems that way. The only problem is that I don't think they have had the first wolf chat yet.. or have they?

I don't really mind a vote for either actually.

Going with WU
And Karak, it is the classic wolf tell. I'm not making that up or anything. Ask atakdog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak567
As for now, for the case of self-preservation as well as his late wagon jumping, I have to go nightwood Hopefully I'll be back by EOD, but please get your votes off me before you make a truly awful mistake.
That's a horrible reason to vote nightwood; the wagons yesterday were V-V, so late voteswitches aren't wolfy. If anything, they are villa, because a wolf wouldn't want to draw attention to himself like that.
Brian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #748
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

My first thoughts after catching up were that todays karak-night wagons both suck. And maybe jumanji/jack wagons were the way to go.

I'll reread you now karak but im not really expecting to find anything.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #749
RiverFenix
banned
 
RiverFenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: not a serious business
Posts: 8,829
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainex View Post
I'm a villager, Corsakh wants a wagon and coffee, Dnky is sleeping like a good little ville, and you don't want to read 30 posts of fluff.
Ainex was hyper aggro early yesterday, this was one of the few non aggro post made in response to Nightwood. When aggro players slow down to a specific it's something to take note of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saymond View Post
Not going to vote mdom because last game I played he was lynched the first night for no reason and it'd just be mean to do it again
Well I guess Caedus will have to fill this in but on D1 saying why you wouldn't vote for someone (w/ fluff reasoning) is weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
last part is a flat out lie, also usually don't you chime in earlier with something? zzzzz

beer for now
I dont know if what beer did was considered angleshooting since he technically shouldnt be able to be called out on it (i think?), but this was sort of wolfy to attack him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardassian View Post
also i'm a little nervous about the play of jack frost.
when i played with villa jack frost he came in like a squirrel on spped and flung poo at just about everyone who posted.
This game has come in trying to wagon 1-2 players and 1 of them quite hard.
Definately not playing the same game as last time.
Just a little point to remember to look into.
Jack Frost has posted some dumb stuff and I hope you follow him better as I've never played w/ him. However I think we should give him a pass for a few days and see if he can take wolves out of their comfort zones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Ertbjerg View Post
ok, didn't know Jack.

dnky I'm always reading as wolf in turbos, so I'll second that
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Ertbjerg View Post
Yes, I do find Jack Frost wolfy
Who has played w/ this person? Wolf lean but cant substantiate much yet here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
I'm all for the village, but I don't really have any reads so far except on nightwood. I'd rather lose someone else with a lot of votes than sac myself this early. If this person with a lot of votes was something importnat, I'm sure he'd say it rather than sit and get voted out.
Everyone should be fighting to stay alive at the end unless theyre seer outed. Wolfy points here, sort of saying you want villas to role over and die EOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsakh View Post
For the record, I strongly oppose voting against mdom for now. He does have some FPS in him, and seems to talk much more than usual right now, but he proved a very valuable resource in a previous game and voting him off early is potentially a big mistake.
Cant discuss this yet, wanted to bring it up later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom88 View Post
what?

are you saying you would rather us lynch the pink ranger (idk why you guys are calling it the red ranger, the pink ranger was definitely the best power ranger) than yourself? that would be terribad for hte villa

and some other role could easily claim that they're the pink ranger before they get wagoned off so i don't see wtf you're trying to say
This was 2x yesterday you sort of joked around w/ some rules stuff. Just wanted to say that should sort of stop as you dont want a rookie villager misinterpreting and claiming an impossible role to try and save themselves instead of finding a better way to clear themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Ertbjerg View Post
I'll join the wagon for WU, since his post has been all wolf-calling based on nothing much.

Wraths Unanimous
Yeahhh, someone tell me more about this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgin View Post
Jumanji is either a diehard wolf or a total newb and therefore of no use to the village.

I don't like the Beer vote, but then, he's not being much help either.

As always, UTR means that you pee on trees.

gtpitch smells good to me, if for no other reason than I'd like to keep his avatar around a while longer. Villa lean.
Wolf points but havent played w/ Malgin before, seems like he is already getting attention from others today. Not enough for me to vote for him today but if others know his playstyle follow him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
I wouldn't read too much into the kesh NK. For all we know the sk picked his NK at random.
Wat? I think it's weird you said we shouldn't read too much into it and I think it's weird that Cors seems to really want to read into it. No wolf leans, just odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
I am here! and as Saymond said, obviously villa. I have read most of the thread and the one thing that stuck out to me is

I_Like_Beer He flat out lied about his role in a previous game. Someone called him out on it, but never went further than that, doesnt seem like something a villager would do.
This is the second time ILB gets called out for lying. Same thing applies to what I said about Stark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom88 View Post
Yes, ILB lied about his role in another game. But how do you go from that ---> he is wolfy?
I think it's more likely the people going after him are wolfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack frost View Post
OK,

I think we have our first bit of evidence here why does he go outta his way to list people that got NKed last night in list of reads.
Dude this looks so funny to me I have no choice but to vote for you!

nightwood
Welllllll this is just about the worst reason to vote for someone who is trying to contribute I've ever seen. It's almost as bad as Brian wanting to vote WER d1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
NIGHTWOOD

I told him I'd start the wagon on him today since yesterday it didn't get very far. He's been active enough to give us plenty of information in the chance (small imo) that he is a villa.

I think info on Nightwood at EOD will also help us on Corsakh, Brian and Jobeen.

Corsakh keeps changing his vote and either is clueless or is trying to cause confusion on wagons.

Nightwood defended Brian and Jobeen against people that started wagons against them on d1.

Just some thoughts.
Man whats w/ you and Jack Frost going after Nightwood? I dont know any of you 3 but wtf here.
RiverFenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #750
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Wait wat....brian i know it's a wolf tell and all, but we're talking about karak here....

and how is voting the other strong wagon terrible when you're being wagoned?
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive