Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 01:46 AM   #526
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

I'll put it this way: corsakh, what logical reason would he possibly have for voting for me at 3pm on d1?

Because that sounds an awful lot like what I did to mdom on d1 when I WAS a wolf and trying to start a wagon on a villa...
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #527
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
:facepalm:

No, it's because he's trying to start d1 wagons on me before I even posted.
Orly? I thought it was because you think he'd be useless the entire game and only vote you.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #528
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
I'd really like jobeen to be one of todays wagons if it wasn't for card...
i don't think that's a good idea. this has some time, imo.
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:50 AM   #529
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I'll put it this way: corsakh, what logical reason would he possibly have for voting for me at 3pm on d1?

Because that sounds an awful lot like what I did to mdom on d1 when I WAS a wolf and trying to start a wagon on a villa...
Maybe he thinks you suck? I'm not really getting your point. By eod yesterday any leads we had were very thin. If WU hadn't posted at all that day i would have started the wagon on him anyway.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #530
djstu
old hand
 
djstu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: grinding nl25 for a wii
Posts: 1,544
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

quick couple comments before I go to sleep, plan to look into kesh's posts in more detail tomorrow.

I agree with earlier logic that beer is likely a villa. At the point where I started the wagon votes were all over the place, it makes no sense that a wolf would attack another wolf so early in the day.

Stark is also likely a villa, for the exact same reason.

Also I look dumb for leading a v-v pair of wagons, hurray for me.

summary: SK gave us a gift, 2 likely villagers and a dead wolf. If he keeps it up this game will be ez
djstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:51 AM   #531
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinEvryRacex View Post
Orly? I thought it was because you think he'd be useless the entire game and only vote you.
You did see there was a 1) and a 2) in the possibilities I listed, right? What you quoted is 2), what I mentioned in my last post is 1).
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:52 AM   #532
djstu
old hand
 
djstu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: grinding nl25 for a wii
Posts: 1,544
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

but seriously beer wtf was with your list, it's driving me mad.

You just randomly picked names, didn't you
djstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:55 AM   #533
corsakh
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
corsakh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flip'landia
Posts: 12,150
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

I would not have a clue goofy, but judging from the first game, it does not have to be game related And who knows, maybe he has a sick read on you.

Anyway, if you want, you can have some good old squirrel on possum violence, but I believe there are more important issues to attend to right now.

ps And thanks for resorting the old avatar
corsakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #534
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

lol at mburke, he always votes for goofy
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #535
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

<------------- i mean who doesn't want to vote for this sexy guy?

goofyballer
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #536
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

The only reason you vote someone on d1 that you can read well is to get a reaction out of them. You don't want someone you can read wagoned off unless you read them wolf.

Goofy thinks mburke is an idiot and can't read him at all. This doesn't really tell us much.
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #537
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

I'm never playing ww with you idiots again.

"lol vote for the guy who mods our forum"
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #538
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Can River or someone make a chart of the votes? Thanks.
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #539
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
I'm never playing ww with you idiots again.

"lol vote for the guy who mods our forum"


just wanted to see your reaction!

unvote for now
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:13 AM   #540
chaser1942
old hand
 
chaser1942's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in yo servers stealin yo data
Posts: 1,474
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
Can River or someone make a chart of the votes? Thanks.
what do you mean? todays votes?
chaser1942 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:16 AM   #541
mdom88
Pooh-Bah
 
mdom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,834
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

goofy I will unvote you if you give me details about the picture that stark has for his avatar
mdom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:17 AM   #542
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

ssnl life thread

unvote *****
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #543
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser1942 View Post
what do you mean? todays votes?
votes thus far, number of posts, etc.

going to bed soon, will post tomorrow, gl village, etc.
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #544
mdom88
Pooh-Bah
 
mdom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,834
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

so looks like this is goofy at his "job"



personally I think he's actually just doing 3D rendering of himself as a werewolf so I'm keeping my vote
mdom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #545
dnkyhunter31
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
dnkyhunter31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kane's Rape Dungeon
Posts: 31,624
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

:::dead:::

**** me. at least i dont have to come back in this thread.

:::dead:::
dnkyhunter31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #546
saymond
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
saymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Abide
Posts: 10,253
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

ugh I don't have as much time now because I'm grinding a lot whenever I'm on the computer and every time I refresh there's like a bajillion new posts.

I also think its hilarious that goofy has a vendetta against mburke when he was.. right
saymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:29 AM   #547
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

important note for later: mdom is a liar
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:42 AM   #548
mdom88
Pooh-Bah
 
mdom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,834
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

chillllll goofy, even though i have a personal vendetta against you for getting my lynched on d1 of my first ever WW game, i am a man of my word so

unvote

going to bed but gonna stick with my d1 read of

vote brian
mdom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 AM   #549
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

k
i've been down the local for a few friday night beers and therefore don't rely on what i'm saying too heavily.

first DNKY well played I always dream of being nk'd n1 villager.

Hi five serial killer (first impression is that whoever is the sk isn't a random noob)

Also I don't think nightwood and jumangi are ever w-w here, could be w-v but i'm leaning v-v at this stage.

I'm also glad that win is on our side in this game.

mburke05 looked wolfie to me yesterday and that late vote for someone who was never being wagoned seemed a little weird.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:22 AM   #550
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9pm EOD)

oh i almost forgot to post this for river

cardassian 52
WinEvryRacex 51
djstu 36
dnkyhunter31 29
corsakh 29
nightwood 29
jack frost 22
OnThInIcE911 22
gtpitch 19
BitchiBee 18
mdom88 17
jobeen 15
JumanjiBoard 15
Ainex 15
keshaldra 15
Mrsbutton 15
starkwired 14
I_Like_Beer 10
Brian 9
A.Ertbjerg 9
Wraths Unanimous 7
RiverFenix 7
Karak567 7
mburke05 5
BingoBango 5
chaser1942 3
Malgin 2
ewalsh420 2
J.D. 2
saymond 2
Xr8ed 1
O0Brian0O 1
goofyballer 1
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive