Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #3376
BitchiBee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 24,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

BitchiBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #3377
nightwood
veteran
 
nightwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,447
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

***********************************

don't make the dead angry. kill a wolf plz.

***********************************
nightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #3378
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I also believe you mentioned earlier that I made a vote where it was a w/v sitaution at the EOD to tie it up. You really think I'd go for a coinflip when I could have sat back and been my usual "UTR wolf" self
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #3379
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
I also believe you mentioned earlier that I made a vote where it was a w/v sitaution at the EOD to tie it up. You really think I'd go for a coinflip when I could have sat back and been my usual "UTR wolf" self
link plz
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #3380
Caedus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Caedus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mystic Falls
Posts: 18,366
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

*******SUBSTITUTE MOD NOTE******

DEAD PLAYERS, STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD NOW
Caedus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:35 PM   #3381
WinEvryRacex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
WinEvryRacex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Gone
Posts: 12,923
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchiBee View Post
WinEvryRacex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #3382
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
link plz
link me to your reread of me if you have it, because this might take awhile
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #3383
jobeen
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: my place
Posts: 169
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
jobeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
Well, I don't want to get played by you. I see no other way though, if Jobeen is a villa, whoops.

Vote JOBEEN
panicking wolves imo
jobeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #3384
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

here

I'll look too but have we ever actually had a wagon going that wasn't all villagers?
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #3385
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Yeah I don't see what you're talking about.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #3386
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeen View Post
panicking wolves imo
you blew your wad too soon ape
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #3387
jobeen
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: my place
Posts: 169
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

going to work now see yah's will check back later to see if im right
jobeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #3388
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

And to clarify...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
If Jobeen is a wolf and goes down today, then you think im the last wolf because I started a wagon on a wolf ? Great logic!
...no, if stark is a wolf and goes down today, then you're his partner (obviously, because if it's stark/djstu then the game is over once djstu returns to this thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
Going monkey tilt won't help the fact that you are a wolf.
This is lolbad. Maybe you should pay attention to the 3 other people in the game who have actually been reading the thread and paying attention while you were watching the ****ing NBA playoffs, because all of them think I'm villa and only up to 2 of them can be wolves.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #3389
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I already said I have huge doubts on djtsu and the fact he said he'll turbo lynch me makes me wonder. I'm 60% you and 40% djtsu
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #3390
jobeen
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: my place
Posts: 169
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkwired View Post
you blew your wad too soon ape
Where as you deliberatle broke the rules to shoot an angle when you night posted you cheat.
jobeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #3391
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1028

Why would I attempt to save JF here by noting my vote was wrong if he wasn't a wolf? Obviously its a v/v situation but I had already said I thought Brian was suspicious. The sad thing was at this time I didn't even realize there were 2 Brians in the game and I had meant 0obrian.
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #3392
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I don't get it. You're saying that you attempted to save JF by making sure your vote for Brian, another villager, was recorded correctly? I don't get how this makes you more villa.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #3393
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Would a UTR player who clearly has done everything make a correction to flip two villas? Would I really do that outta FPS? Including help kill wolves and attempt to save villas. With that, I also started the wagon on nwood that got him killed.
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #3394
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Everything I said I'd do that is. I've never bull****ted or put wolves in my list only to "forget" about them in the future conveniently.
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #3395
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I know you are waiting for djtsu to post so you can jump at maj if he goes for stark. I know that if djtsu maj's for us, you'll just play it off as him being naive and going with the two wolves. This is actually the most interesting situation I've seen in werewolf!
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #3396
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

So is this a sick read you have like you had on nightwood and Brian or do you have any actual evidence based on my play? Your accusations are ******ed. There's tons of evidence (which I've outlined) as to why I'm NOT a wolf, and yet you're completely ignoring it and just blindly saying WOLF WOLF WOLF as if it will stick if you say it enough times.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #3397
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

yes
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:10 PM   #3398
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
I know you are waiting for djtsu to post so you can jump at maj if he goes for stark. I know that if djtsu maj's for us, you'll just play it off as him being naive and going with the two wolves.
Not to mention, this post makes no sense at all.

"I know you are waiting for djtsu to post so you can jump at maj if he goes for stark." So you know 100% stark is villa? How?

"I know that if djtsu maj's for us, you'll just play it off as him being naive and going with the two wolves." Um, wtf does 'the two wolves' mean? You and stark?
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 PM   #3399
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumanjiBoard View Post
yes
Please share, then!
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #3400
JumanjiBoard
See my DFS Coaching Thread
 
JumanjiBoard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SDSU got the fake experts mad
Posts: 11,622
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Yes, you think that Stark and I are a possibility as wolves.

Yesterday I started having suspicions about you and Jobeen being together. I have nothing to explain to you though, wolf.
JumanjiBoard is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive