Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #3001
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0Brian0O View Post
karak mentioning people to unvote is actually wolfy to me...
tu logic es terible, karak es right imo

y nuestro mod es rrrracist
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #3002
OnThInIcE911
€øñƒµ§êÐ
 
OnThInIcE911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: G.O.A.T.
Posts: 27,989
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

******************MOD NOTE********************

REMINDER THAT REGULAR NIGHT WILL NOT FALL UNTIL SUNDAY UNLESS MAJORITY IS ACHEIVED.

IT IS MY GIRLFRIENDS 21 BIRTHDAY SO I WILL NOT BE HERE TO CALL IT SO IT IS UP TO YOU GUYS TO STOP POSTING ONCE SOMEONE HAS 5 VOTES.
OnThInIcE911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #3003
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburke05 View Post
my villas:
ilb (ldo)
nw
mdom
slink
I can't shake the feeling that he prob has 1 wolf in his list of 4 villagers. Don't know which it is though.
We know that three of these guys are villa...
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #3004
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

mdom reread

d1:

- 187: says hi and snap-votes me, I wonder now if he and mburke had a plan together to start a d1 wagon on me which never took off? mburke basically did the same thing on d1
- 193: fake peeked gtpitch as a villa, whatever that meant...keshaldra quoted this and was like omg, ninja peek! and gtpitch quoted this and was like "everyone keep this post in mind if/when mdom comes up wolf"...still not sure how to read into all that
- had a long back and forth with wraths but I don't think we can read a lot into this given that he's friends w/ wraths
- 205: acts like he doesn't understand all the roles in this game, mdom's not an idiot and I think this is a weird post to make
- 214: is 65% sure that he's a villager of some kind
- 317: quotes a post where brian voted him because when brian played with mdom before he was a super UTR villager and mdom's been posting a lot. mdom responds by saying "lol you are wolfy" and voting brian.
- 344: defends ILB for playing the same as he did in SSNL game
- 357: agrees with bitchi about karak being a little wishy-washy with his defense of jack frost
- 416: more lack of understanding of the roles when he says something could claim the red ranger role


d2:

- 489: re-reads keshaldra and concluded that stark/ILB/himself are clear because of it
- 508: clears stark again, also defends ILB in several posts throughout the day
- 511: kinda defends mburke from my accusations that he was a wolf trying to start a wagon on me, and not long after...
- 516: votes me
- 541: says he'll unvote me if I give him details on the pic in stark's avatar, I do, mdom then doesn't unvote me until I call him a liar, at which point
- 548: he votes brian again
- 581: defending ILB very hard

d3 (long weekend):

- 1037/1040/1043: clears oobrian and jack frost based on gtpitch being a wolf (jack frost defense is thin, mdom thinks that gtpitch never votes for a wolf early because he expects to live a long time)
- 1063: thinks caedus NK was a seer hunt
- 1099/1100: goes after brian for 3rd day in a row, this time based on some gtpitch posts. fwiw I think the logic he uses in 1099 is terrrribad, someone read this post and tell me if I'm wrong: link. seems like a wolfy way to try to get a wagon going on someone.
- 1149: clears oobrian again when corsakh suggests that oobrian might have made that post about gtpitch in an attempt to secure his own future as a wolf
- 1151: says mburke is wolfy because of his campaign against me, votes mburke, asks mburke to clarify

d4:

does not post all day

d5:

- 1872: has plans! is going to read through the end of d4 cluster**** (corsakh claiming) and be super active starting in the morning.
- 1894: votes corsakh. this is the only other post he made d5 after promising to be more active.

d6:

- 2437: quotes ILB talking about the jobeen thing where jobeen was like "I think mdom is clear as a chaser seer peek" when he actually meant mburke. ILB said that was wolfy; mdom says "I don't think a noob wolf would ever do that, I think it makes jobeen villa"
- 2438: re-reads some corsakh/riverfenix/mburke/riverfenix posts to come up with a nightwood vote, still suspicious of brian
- 2497: "geeze, I take a couple days off and all of a sudden I'm super UTR?" lol, yes, you are. defends himself from beer as not being the SK
- 2558: suggests villas go SK-hunting, which makes sense as the wolves would obv love it if we nabbed him
- 2562: talks w/ stark about his theory that there's one active/one UTR wolf...would be hilarious if mdom/stark are wolves together
- 2571: still really wants villa to SK-hunt
- 2625: posts his big thing about ILB being the serial killer with what I thought was pretttty bad logic. remember what this accomplished - ILB was one of the most cleared villas who the wolves were certainly going to have to NK as soon as they caught the SK.
- 2627: thinks ILB is now leveling by playing the same type of villa game that he played in the SSNL game. this whole offense against ILB just seems soooo forced.
- 2636: says we can lynch him if he's wrong about ILB. what a surprise, nobody has given a second thought to lynching mdom since this happened!
- 2641: suggests that we shouldn't trust the wolves do get the SK for us.
- 2642: starkwired posts that he imagines the wolves will snap kill mdom tonight if he's wrong about ILB. again, sick if they're both wolves.

- 2647: VERY IMPORTANT POST IMO. mdom says he's 99% sure that ILB is a wolf or a SK but his best guess is that of those two, he's the SK.

mdom has NEVER suggested that ILB could be a wolf this game; in fact, he spent the 3 days defending ILB vehemently against all such accusations. we both played in the SSNL game and ILB was clearly exhibiting the same tendencies he did in that game. thinking ILB could be a wolf this game is ******ation, and mdom never put up any kind of argument why he could be a wolf, he just threw this comment in randomly to try to get ILB lynched. this is a HUGE flip flop. he only backs away from this statement when several people are like "dude, you're wrong."

- 2672: thinks he'll be lynched the next day if he's wrong about ILB. again, lol.
- 2675: says that as a wolf he'd never draw so much attention to himself wrt trying to get ILB lynched. yeah, because that's worked out soooo poorly for him since then.
- 2705: unvotes beer and switches to karak when it sounds like nobody wants to hop on the wagon, but jumps back on 2 votes later when JD joins in
- 2714: "I wish ppl would take their votes off jobeen, it's such a hopeless vote"

d7:

- right at daybreak votes himself, seems ready to give up, then unvotes himself, and oh look we all insta-forgive him
- 2950: his next post in the thread is oh, surprise, 20 hours later when he comes back at EoD just to vote JD. might implicate oobrian if mdom comes back wolf. similarly, mdom was not in oobrian's list of the 3 ppl he thinks the 2 wolves have to come from.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #3005
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0Brian0O View Post
so right now my wolf leans are karak - jumangi - stark

i will hop on any of those wagons

and as far as MAJ lynch, im not too worried, since 2 of these 3 are def wolves, we gotta gamboool, and karak mentioning people to unvote is actually wolfy to me...

vote karak
this has to be one of the wolfiest posts i have seen in like 7 days... including all the turbos ive played.
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #3006
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Hey all slow day isn't it?

Just a couple of ideas i thought i'd throw out there.

Idea 1: trying to read the known wolfs as one. I know it sounds strange but it was something that i think soah said to do.

Idea 2: when looking for wolves consider who their partner is. This I think will be especially important as we get down in players. I really think it's getting to the point where the wolves will be working together without wanting to look like they're working together. (this will be especially true on days where the wagons aren't v-v).
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #3007
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardassian View Post
Idea 1: trying to read the known wolfs as one. I know it sounds strange but it was something that i think soah said to do.
wat?
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #3008
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak567 View Post
this has to be one of the wolfiest posts i have seen in like 7 days... including all the turbos ive played.
yeah, agreed
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:39 AM   #3009
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I think it was soah who said this in some guide (Icould be wrong on who it is).

That if you read the posts by known wolves as if they're one person it's easier to see who is being protected and who is being pushed.

For example if three wolves are pushing one wagon and one is defending it then usually it's going to be a village wagon and the odd wolf out is trying to get villa points.

However I've been trying to do it and i'm finding it quite difficult, so I thought i'd throw it out there and see if anyone else could make a better job of it than me.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #3010
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

That sounds really confusing.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #3011
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

well we need to get some conversation going

based on his last post (which is so uber wolfy... then the fact that he doesnt try to defend that seems even wolfier) im going 00brian for now
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #3012
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

hey guys, celebrating end of school weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

still going with 00brian
champstark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #3013
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I really dislike this wagon, except for where I pointed out that mdom/brian could be w/w
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #3014
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

mdom (since I unvoted before)
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #3015
mdom88
Pooh-Bah
 
mdom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,834
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyballer View Post
mdom reread

d1:

- 187: says hi and snap-votes me, I wonder now if he and mburke had a plan together to start a d1 wagon on me which never took off? mburke basically did the same thing on d1
i spite voted for you initially cuz of the SSNL game. wasn't planning on keeping that vote but i mean damn dude, you got me lynched on day one of my first ever werewolf game.

Quote:
- 193: fake peeked gtpitch as a villa, whatever that meant...keshaldra quoted this and was like omg, ninja peek! and gtpitch quoted this and was like "everyone keep this post in mind if/when mdom comes up wolf"...still not sure how to read into all that
i had no idea what he was talking about either

Quote:
- had a long back and forth with wraths but I don't think we can read a lot into this given that he's friends w/ wraths
k

Quote:
- 205: acts like he doesn't understand all the roles in this game, mdom's not an idiot and I think this is a weird post to make
my string of posts in d1 were before i really even looked at the other roles tbh,

Quote:
- 214: is 65% sure that he's a villager of some kind


Quote:
- 317: quotes a post where brian voted him because when brian played with mdom before he was a super UTR villager and mdom's been posting a lot. mdom responds by saying "lol you are wolfy" and voting brian.
k so what

Quote:
- 344: defends ILB for playing the same as he did in SSNL game
yup more on this later

Quote:
- 357: agrees with bitchi about karak being a little wishy-washy with his defense of jack frost
k
Quote:
- 416: more lack of understanding of the roles when he says something could claim the red ranger role
read above


Quote:
d2:

- 489: re-reads keshaldra and concluded that stark/ILB/himself are clear because of it
dont think i "cleared" any of us, well besdies myself since i'm obv villa, but yes i do recall giving a ton of villa points to stark/especialy ILB, more on ILB later

Quote:
- 508: clears stark again, also defends ILB in several posts throughout the day
k

Quote:
- 511: kinda defends mburke from my accusations that he was a wolf trying to start a wagon on me, and not long after...
- 516: votes me
k

Quote:
- 541: says he'll unvote me if I give him details on the pic in stark's avatar, I do, mdom then doesn't unvote me until I call him a liar, at which point
oh stop being such a nit, just wanted to see your reaction, was gonna unvote you regardless you goofball

Quote:
- 548: he votes brian again
- 581: defending ILB very hard
k
Quote:
d3 (long weekend):

- 1037/1040/1043: clears oobrian and jack frost based on gtpitch being a wolf (jack frost defense is thin, mdom thinks that gtpitch never votes for a wolf early because he expects to live a long time)
- 1063: thinks caedus NK was a seer hunt
- 1099/1100: goes after brian for 3rd day in a row, this time based on some gtpitch posts. fwiw I think the logic he uses in 1099 is terrrribad, someone read this post and tell me if I'm wrong: link. seems like a wolfy way to try to get a wagon going on someone.
sigh really goofy? that post of mine you linked doesn't seem wolfy to me at all, i brought up a sequence of wolf posts that i thought might be interesting, brian was still my wolf suspect at that point in the game IIRC so when i read gtpitch's sorta fishy interaction with brian obviously i became suspicious and wanted to see what you guys thought of it. this saddens me that you're going after me so hard and trying to make everything i do sound wolfy goofy since i'm confident youre villa

Quote:
- 1149: clears oobrian again when corsakh suggests that oobrian might have made that post about gtpitch in an attempt to secure his own future as a wolf
- 1151: says mburke is wolfy because of his campaign against me, votes mburke, asks mburke to clarify
so i guess your reasoning here is that me and mburke were wolf buddies and were going after you on d1, but then a couple days later i turn on him for i guess cover for myself, when there was really no reason to believe that mburke would be lynched or eaten at this point? ok then
Quote:
d4:

does not post all day

d5:

- 1872: has plans! is going to read through the end of d4 cluster**** (corsakh claiming) and be super active starting in the morning.
- 1894: votes corsakh. this is the only other post he made d5 after promising to be more active.
yeah bit of a **** up on my part. made that post then i remember having to do something else and not being able to be by the computer i think, forget what it was exactly (lol sleep deprivaments), but yeah
Quote:
d6:

- 2437: quotes ILB talking about the jobeen thing where jobeen was like "I think mdom is clear as a chaser seer peek" when he actually meant mburke. ILB said that was wolfy; mdom says "I don't think a noob wolf would ever do that, I think it makes jobeen villa"
reason i said this is because i would expect a noob wolf to be much more careful with their words and not accidentally put a different screen name down in that situation or whatever. imo they would be careful with their postings and would be scanning their **** before they sent it multiple times, etc.

Quote:
- 2438: re-reads some corsakh/riverfenix/mburke/riverfenix posts to come up with a nightwood vote, still suspicious of brian
- 2497: "geeze, I take a couple days off and all of a sudden I'm super UTR?" lol, yes, you are. defends himself from beer as not being the SK
- 2558: suggests villas go SK-hunting, which makes sense as the wolves would obv love it if we nabbed him
YEAH AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE WOULD MAKE SENSE? THAT I'M A ****ING VILLAGER AND I'M TRYING TO KILL THE MOTHER ****ING SERIAL KILLER BECAUSE IT IS IN THE VILLAGE'S BEST INTERESTS AT THAT POINT IN THE GAME.

Quote:
- 2562: talks w/ stark about his theory that there's one active/one UTR wolf...would be hilarious if mdom/stark are wolves together
hilariously impossible

Quote:
- 2571: still really wants villa to SK-hunt
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
- 2625: posts his big thing about ILB being the serial killer with what I thought was pretttty bad logic. remember what this accomplished - ILB was one of the most cleared villas who the wolves were certainly going to have to NK as soon as they caught the SK.
- 2627: thinks ILB is now leveling by playing the same type of villa game that he played in the SSNL game. this whole offense against ILB just seems soooo forced.
- 2636: says we can lynch him if he's wrong about ILB. what a surprise, nobody has given a second thought to lynching mdom since this happened!
- 2641: suggests that we shouldn't trust the wolves do get the SK for us.
- 2642: starkwired posts that he imagines the wolves will snap kill mdom tonight if he's wrong about ILB. again, sick if they're both wolves.
ok, gonna go into detail about the ILB thing now

when this game started and on d1 with the posts that ILB was making (v similar thought process/tendencies as SSNL game where he was villa), i felt that he was not smart enough to both recognize and emulate this style, and thus i was very sure he was villa.

as the game progressed, i began giving ILB more and more credit, and then it all sorta "clicked" to me when i read some of hte post-game summaries of me and ILB's 2nd WW game, where he was a woof. the woofs were basically saying he was one of hte only good wolves on the team and stuff, and based on a couple other posts i began suspecting that ILB was trying to copy his style from the SSNL game because he remembered THAT AS SOON AS HE DID THAT ****, EVERYONE AUTO-CLEARED HIS ASS ON DAY1.

note that this is sorta similar to the thought process i used to read mburke as a wolf, if you're looking for reasonss to believe that i had reasons to believe that ILB was a woof (does that even make sense?). obviously my read on ILB was a total fail, but whatever i thought i was right at the time and people agreed with me.

Quote:
- 2647: VERY IMPORTANT POST IMO. mdom says he's 99% sure that ILB is a wolf or a SK but his best guess is that of those two, he's the SK.

mdom has NEVER suggested that ILB could be a wolf this game; in fact, he spent the 3 days defending ILB vehemently against all such accusations. we both played in the SSNL game and ILB was clearly exhibiting the same tendencies he did in that game. thinking ILB could be a wolf this game is ******ation, and mdom never put up any kind of argument why he could be a wolf, he just threw this comment in randomly to try to get ILB lynched. this is a HUGE flip flop. he only backs away from this statement when several people are like "dude, you're wrong."
read above as far as my 180 on ILB goes. as far as thinking he was a woof, my read at that point was that he was SOME KIND OF ROLE which would benefit from his villa image of SSNL game. SK and wolf both make sense but i felt SK was most likely because of how he had been fishily mentioning the SK and stuff and i just thought that would be something he would do if he was on the level that i was putting him on as SK.

Quote:
- 2672: thinks he'll be lynched the next day if he's wrong about ILB. again, lol.
- 2675: says that as a wolf he'd never draw so much attention to himself wrt trying to get ILB lynched. yeah, because that's worked out soooo poorly for him since then.
- 2705: unvotes beer and switches to karak when it sounds like nobody wants to hop on the wagon, but jumps back on 2 votes later when JD joins in
- 2714: "I wish ppl would take their votes off jobeen, it's such a hopeless vote"
i said that i felt i would be lynched next day if i was wrong because i was pretty sure it would happen, despite the fact that if i were another player i would read myself as a villa at that point

Quote:
d7:

- right at daybreak votes himself, seems ready to give up, then unvotes himself, and oh look we all insta-forgive him
tilt
Quote:
- 2950: his next post in the thread is oh, surprise, 20 hours later when he comes back at EoD just to vote JD. might implicate oobrian if mdom comes back wolf. similarly, mdom was not in oobrian's list of the 3 ppl he thinks the 2 wolves have to come from.
ok?
mdom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #3016
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Wow quiet couple of day.

First I'd like to say that I don't think 0O is a wolf.
I can see the wolves allowing it to be a 3 way flip with 2 villas once, but then having a 2way flip v-w would be terrible for them at this stage.

I'm also not liking mdom that much as I had his partner down as JD so now he's not a wolf I don't think mdom is. Also I think mdom reads fairly villa.
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:54 PM   #3017
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

defend what?
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #3018
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

karak it makes no sence to still think im wolf, you have gotttt to be wolf
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #3019
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

mdom, still going through and reading what you have to say in response to my post, but fwiw it's not like I'm trying to make everything you say come out wolfy. I'm just summarizing every post you've made and pointing out the parts that I think might be wolfy. A lot of posts I give no commentary on, which means that they aren't intended to be like some "zomg look at how wolfy this is" point I'm making, I'm just giving a complete picture of your posting history for anyone who reads through that.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #3020
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Goofy any thougts on Jumanji?
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #3021
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom88 View Post
so i guess your reasoning here is that me and mburke were wolf buddies and were going after you on d1, but then a couple days later i turn on him for i guess cover for myself, when there was really no reason to believe that mburke would be lynched or eaten at this point? ok then
Like, this is a good example - the part of my post to which you responded w/ this wasn't intended to be like "mdom voted mburke, that's wolfy!". I'm just pointing out that you voted mburke.
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #3022
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0Brian0O View Post
karak it makes no sence to still think im wolf, you have gotttt to be wolf
why does it not make sense for me to think you are a wolf? give me a convincing argument here, and i will unvote you
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #3023
goofyballer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
goofyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 70,901
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

and btw, we better ****ing not maj anyone today, if someone makes the 4th vote on someone before we get close to EoD they better ****ing get turbolynched tomorrow
goofyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #3024
cardassian
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wishing I was in Brighton
Posts: 1,510
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

I think it's interesting that O0brain0O and Jumanji both think each other is a wolf and have been wolves together in the last game.

Surely one of them has to be right in this.

As I don't think the wolves let one of there own flip twice at this point I'm going to go ahead and vote.

JumanjiBoard
cardassian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #3025
O0Brian0O
adept
 
O0Brian0O's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,123
Re: ROOKIE GAME THREAD!!! (9:30 pm EOD)

im not defending myself because you have no good reasoning to think im wolf, you just say, oh yeah, o0brian is wolf, blah blah
O0Brian0O is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive