Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
POG Pub September - Chasing the Clouds Away - NSFW POG Pub September - Chasing the Clouds Away - NSFW

09-10-2013 , 08:27 PM
Fork? Sometimes i eat food with forks. Sometimes I make Food Sheeps that reveal tomorrow that have 20 entrants so far

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...sheep-1370239/
09-10-2013 , 08:34 PM
USA-Mexico
09-10-2013 , 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksdal
Fork? Sometimes i eat food with forks. Sometimes I make Food Sheeps that reveal tomorrow that have 20 entrants so far

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...sheep-1370239/
I like food
09-10-2013 , 08:36 PM
09-10-2013 , 08:38 PM
hey food is good. one of my favorite things is going to a place and getting some food. also not going anywhere and getting some food is excellent.
09-10-2013 , 08:39 PM
sometimes I'll just sit at home and eat some food
09-10-2013 , 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksdal
sometimes I'll just sit at home and eat some food
Hey, me too.
09-10-2013 , 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksdal
sometimes I'll just sit at home and eat some food
sometimes I'll put a potato in the oven even when I don't want one

by the time it's done, who knows?
09-10-2013 , 08:55 PM
Bacon
09-10-2013 , 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
sometimes I'll put a potato in the oven even when I don't want one

by the time it's done, who knows?
Sometimes I wish they made cinnamon bun incense so I could light it in the morning to punk my fratbros who wake up with false hopes
09-10-2013 , 08:59 PM
The professor I intern for at the farm messed up with his TA and didn't tell her she needed to be available from 4-7 on Mondays. I am free then and he likes me so for the last month I've gotten at least a share of our CSA. Last week I brought home roughly 20 pounds of tomatoes and my food budget had been like 20$ a week lately. Also been canning and freezing some random things that I couldn't eat all of. Food is good!
09-10-2013 , 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gder
The professor I intern for at the farm messed up with his TA and didn't tell her she needed to be available from 4-7 on Mondays. I am free then and he likes me so for the last month I've gotten at least a share of our CSA. Last week I brought home roughly 20 pounds of tomatoes and my food budget had been like 20$ a week lately. Also been canning and freezing some random things that I couldn't eat all of. Food is good!
Theres a big ass farm for sale with two houses and barn in western nc. Wanna go halfsies?
09-10-2013 , 09:02 PM
What would you call a three toed sloth that had a toe on each appendage removed?
09-10-2013 , 09:03 PM
Probably
09-10-2013 , 09:11 PM
Why does every farm house look like a ****ing estate even when its only like 2k ftsq?
09-10-2013 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBobLP
What would you call a three toed sloth that had a toe on each appendage removed?
unfortunate
09-10-2013 , 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atakdog
Wat — a used car dealership is being dishonest? zomg!

(Withdrawn if I'm behind the times about your job.)

In all seriousness, I hope you get what's owed. GL.
I got screwed

It's complicated and I understand their POV but they are wrong

And I may go elsewhere
09-10-2013 , 10:06 PM
09-10-2013 , 10:45 PM
get a real job and youll have a food budget of more than 4c per meal
09-10-2013 , 10:46 PM
why dont you just tell us what happened instead of being super cryptic
09-10-2013 , 10:48 PM
Food is free my friend
09-10-2013 , 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBobLP
Food is free my friend
where
09-10-2013 , 11:18 PM
I think once upon a time there was someone here who would appreciate this (but it may have been swiitch, who seems to be long gone): Kingdom Hearts HD just arrived. I will now spend all night playing a video game intended for ten year olds. Hah.
09-10-2013 , 11:19 PM
Went to Five Guys

Reasonably cool place, but the food wasn't as good as I expected and it was obviously over-priced... 8 for a burger? No thanks.
09-10-2013 , 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
ok but only if you're not in

      
m