Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban? Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban?

12-25-2014 , 02:09 AM
I would never call I hitler. I dot know u and im not callin u racist. I wasn't even coming at you.
I'm just tellin u, that u made it seem like its my fault I flipped out.
U made dwetzel seem like he was justified and YOU UNDERSTOOD.
Then you insult me and my games.
Then you lied about what happened.

I'll take my 65% ban. Fine I'll let it go.
But u say dwetzel u gonna be fine I know u bro. Batm in the other hand...
Not cool.

Yu infracted me for *running terrible modded games*
Which is not the case.

I asked u to apology to me in private and you mock me.
Whenever I hurt someone I have apologized an I had already apologized to dwetzel in another thread.
But he felt the need to come here and talk more ****.

Dwetzel was wrong and out of line.
BATM was wrong and out of line and you are right! Even when attacked I shouldndt have said those things. I realize that.
CPHoya was wrong by lying and making me seem like the attacker over and over and dissing me and falsely accussing me of things that never happened.

This could have been like other times where we go on pm and I apologize, I then thank you for takin the time to intervene and we all go happy.
But this time you are wrong and you cannot do te very same things you ask others to do? What do you call that?

I didn't want this public. This could have been takin care of privately.
But you knew the drama woul be good and add to the fun and entertainment.
To be honest this is a 5star thread atm
I never had a problem with u and love interacting with u. I even believe you are one of the better mods I had to deal with.
This is why I was shocked at the way you handled this, this was very UNhoya like.



Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
That's just one of them. Note that you waited an entire thirteen minutes for a mod response before you did this. There is no further discussion to be had about whether I'm abusing my power or not.

What just happened to you is extremely lenient and forgiving, and was done to try to keep you here, in this community, where despite the foregoing totally unwelcome garbage you are still valued, even by me, as a member of the community and enthusiastic game mod.

You don't get to post the stuff above, ever, even if someone posts it about you. He isn't either. You can keep saying that we don't protect you, or whatever this weird argument is, but the reality is I've extended you so much rope both privately and publicly, and you keep screwing up and shoving that in my face, like this.

Just control yourself and the infraction won't hurt you. That would be GOOD for you, and for us. But again, it's your call.

Calling me Hitler is a bad start, not because I intend to punish you for coming at me, but because it reveals yet again your self-directed victim mindset and total incapacity to recognize your own mistakes.

You did this. You can stop.

Last edited by TheBrokenATM!; 12-25-2014 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Unhoya like
12-25-2014 , 02:10 AM
teambatm
12-25-2014 , 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domer2
wait hoya really gave you 65 points? for what?! what a nutcase.

dwetz broke out the child services slam which was way over the line. shades of macavoy in that type of attack.
Well 64 wasn't enough.
Standing up for ur self is punishable in this lands. Obv I'm the wrong kind.
Maybe if I had only insulted his family instead of talking straight up to a grown man who called me a piece of ****.

Anyways I'm done.
I joined this community to play WW games and contribute by adding value and new things.
I have ran Sheeps my own way, I have ran V+ my own way, I created AIDS walrus my own way, there's even No vanilla games I created after (IT CANT BE DONE).
I created trivia with shots, I created MINIMish mash and countless other tweaks to the games we love.

Have some failed in some aspect?well yea.
But I never deliberately try to sabotage, troll, waste people time.
I was an innovator and a free thinker and as many great innovator before me, we are just not understood, persecuted and shunned for being different.
Then decade later people use our ideas and mainstream them. Too far ahead of our time.
I have played EVERY game with a ton of WIM, will and passion.
I have joined all types of games to support the mods. From sheeps to any other obscure thing that POG puts out.
This has nothing to do with hoya OBV just me speaking my mind, maybe had too many shots and wine.
I know hoya has said many I do bring a lot to the community.

We should all be nicer to each other, and stop being so hostile.
12-25-2014 , 02:25 AM
that is way over the top behavior from a mod

time to replace hoya with kruze
12-25-2014 , 02:38 AM
Not really. All it means is he has fewer future opportunities to continue breaking rules and being problematic because he feels like it. Wetzel is in the same situation.

I have faith both of them can manage, against the apparently steep odds, to stop screwing up with such frequency that 35 available infraction points feels like an impossibly small amount of leeway.

After all, if that IS too little leeway, and they CANNOT abide that world, then they're inevitably perma candidates anyway. I see this as very reasonable and fair, as it has almost NO impact except to serve as an incentive to not blow it in the future.

Which is appropriate, given that both are recurring moderation problems who have been repeatedly asked not to do exactly what they did here.
12-25-2014 , 02:42 AM
However, as I am sure you disagree, feel free to continue your fledgling campaign against intolerant modding.
12-25-2014 , 02:43 AM
hoya, domer was obv trolling, i despair of you sometimes i really do
12-25-2014 , 02:45 AM
Internet janitor going on a power trip:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
There is no further discussion to be had about whether I'm abusing my power or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
What just happened to you is extremely lenient and forgiving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
I've extended you so much rope both privately and publicly, and you keep screwing up and shoving that in my face, like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
Just control yourself and the infraction won't hurt you. That would be GOOD for you, and for us. But again, it's your call.
12-25-2014 , 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moocher
hoya, domer was obv trolling, i despair of you sometimes i really do
giving BATM 65 points for doing practically nothing is a mod power trip, plain and simple.

reminds me of the permaban on vyk from the previous three stooges mod team. except, to their credit, they were willing to discuss it like adults, instead of the ranting and raving that hoya is doing.

BATM will have less defenders than vyk because he is less popular, but that doesn't make it any less wrong or the mod abuse any less egregious. last i checked, signing up for BATM games is voluntary.
12-25-2014 , 02:54 AM
I like how infractions are fine as long as they don't matter, but really cruel if they actually mean you need to be careful about habitually breaking the personal attack rules.
12-25-2014 , 03:01 AM
jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.....
12-25-2014 , 03:01 AM
**** the police
12-25-2014 , 03:02 AM
Hands Up. Don't Shoot.
12-25-2014 , 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio
**** the police
comin' straight from the underground...
12-25-2014 , 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by younguns87
Hands Up. Don't Shoot.
*BLAM*
12-25-2014 , 03:03 AM
domahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12-25-2014 , 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
I went into BATM's game knowing exactly what to expect. That is NOTHING. The game was supposed to originally be two lynches per day but that was changed. I may have pretended to be upset about that in the game but that was only because I thought I was a wolf and was trying to distract the thread from talking about the actual finding woofs and villas aspect of the game.

This was supposed to be a TWO day game which it was, there was nothing that happened in the game that actually made me any type of actual mad.

It was a throwaway novelty type game, like playing sheep but posting a bunch itt, we weren't playing for treasures or prizes or undertitles.

The only thing that matters is for a couple AIDS infested days... we got to spend it with eachother, and now that cheer has spread to people who didn't even sign-up for the game and have no idea what they are talking about.

I'm Team BATM all the way on this one, I do understand the frustrations of those getting PM'ed to play a werewoof game and joining into this one however, LOL @ you for thinking a 2 day AIDS game was supposed to be anything other than what it turned out to be when you agreed to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
I witnessed DWetz vs. BATM in real time.
DWetz started/escalated all of the insults/personal attacks, BATM fought back.

20 Points for SirRawrsALot
10 Points for DWetz
5 Points for BATM

#KruZeForMod
the voice of reason

65 points.................smh
12-25-2014 , 03:08 AM
hoya's decision is very regal.
12-25-2014 , 03:12 AM
I'm against liars hoya.
You made me look worse by lying, you won't adress it.
I'll take my 65 points as a xmas gift. Well deserve no problem.
But you gave me 65 points on false premises.
You infracted fine. But your accusation were false, therefore you need to acquit.

You need to come back with a new trial with the right evidence and finding and then try to get me for like 40 points and I'll plead guilty.

But all the false accusation and insults need to go away.
You added to this nonsense by fueling it and picking sides, in public and PRIVATE.

Merry Xmas bro. I know u don't wanna work in the holidays and I wouldn't want you to.
So enjoy ur time and eat good food, drink and have fun with family. Then in 2015 after the festivities, you sit and think what could I have done different.
Build the right case and make the right ruling.

U don't hve to apologize, I don't need it and won't be sincere at this point.
I like you and just want you to use ur power correctly. You are a lawyer correct?
You swore under oath. So again enjoy holidays and I wish you the best.
Then on 2015 is a new year and we start with clean slate.
We do a new trial. I'll plead guilty to any points under 99

I just want justice to be serve rightly. Theres a difference from manslaughter and murder. Yea u killed someone but there's a big difference. I want the record straight and any false allegations against me to be dropped.
12-25-2014 , 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domer2
giving BATM 65 points for doing practically nothing is a mod power trip, plain and simple.

reminds me of the permaban on vyk from the previous three stooges mod team. except, to their credit, they were willing to discuss it like adults, instead of the ranting and raving that hoya is doing.

BATM will have less defenders than vyk because he is less popular, but that doesn't make it any less wrong or the mod abuse any less egregious. last i checked, signing up for BATM games is voluntary.
Well thanks DomEr.

This is exactly the reason.
12-25-2014 , 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
I like how infractions are fine as long as they don't matter, but really cruel if they actually mean you need to be careful about habitually breaking the personal attack rules.
I won't break the rules again.
I hadn't in a long time, but how many times I reported someone trying to break my game or sabotage it and it went ignored?
MOD answer is dude is a AIDS game it's not a real game we cannot help u.

But then someone complaints and acts a fool and now u want to call it bad modding and turn it on me?

I don't go around breaking rules. He came at me and other joined. Including purple swag mod well named.
Who laughed out loud at the berating and harassment I was receiving in public.

But I cannot report harassment cuz I'm a third world born? Well this is America and we are all equal since the 1970s or so.

You treat me with respect and dignity. You come back in 2015 and we do a re trial the right way. Maybe there was some recent trolling you were BUTTHURT about and ur judgement was clouded?
Idk hoya. This has an easy solution but u want to be a thug and just use power to beat me down like the rest because you thought it would look cool.
You became a hero to many.
You used to be my hero mod. ;(
12-25-2014 , 03:28 AM
BAtM, youre forgetting Hoya is a Lawyer as a profession. His job is to lie to get his clients what he wants.

I personally would have banned Dwetz for 3 day cause I really am against attacking family, and given you some random.org amount of points from 30-50 given you have had similar outbursts before
12-25-2014 , 03:42 AM
It was the right call, probably.
12-25-2014 , 03:42 AM
Fair YG. Thumbs up
12-25-2014 , 03:42 AM
I'm totally fine with the idea that if you give me a good reason to think you shouldn't be in IMMINENT PERIL in the future, I'll make sure you're not.

I don't know why you think you can't report posts or that I or we ignore your complaints. Wetzel just got the same 65 points that are apparently a huge deal. Not only that, I've had discussions asking people to leave you alone numerous times, just like I've had discussions with you about other stuff. That is something I try to do. If you really do think I won't help you when people personally attack you, you're wrong, but also I'm sorry you have that impression. If I missed something you're thinking of, just tell me.

      
m