Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban? Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban?

12-24-2014 , 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moocher
reddboiler doesn't read threads
Ffs get your lips off my otter already
12-24-2014 , 01:37 AM
BATM's game is probably worthy of a mod looking at it tbh. BATM skyped me at like 4am asking me what the difference between a tracker and a watcher was. He then said he got it backwards and was just going to follow the role pm. I was a wolf with no idea who my wolf bro's were for d1 or d2 if I had lived. I was told I was killed and I asked by who since I'm obv already dead and BATM replied that I may have been killed or NK'd. I ask for clarification and he tells me that the WOLVES (my bro's) can NK ME. I sincerely feel like my time was also wasted tbh. I share Dwetz's sentiments about it somewhat resembling a ww game and it was just a social experiment for BATM to lol at. Like jfc though.
12-24-2014 , 01:40 AM
i'll get hoya on it immed
12-24-2014 , 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moocher
i'll get hoya on it immed
no i think we need you since you read the threads
12-24-2014 , 01:46 AM
In b4 D.A. Jack McCoy arrives.
12-24-2014 , 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrokenATM!
[...]
[translating ... translating ... trasnlating ... ]

Quote:
Wow, showing his real colors.
I do not understand the reasons **** ING Sucking bitch, WW game.
To uncontrollably and STFU. I offer my side, because I am going to pray for each.
I think that should be checked help his team knew it was stupid.
Christmas Eve the First World War and WW completely've so many games bad thing for two days for people to volunteer.

You know, I own **** and **** increases, which would be no bitch. However, if you are able. This is the real situation, which does not allow personal attack must be true. Men with you, or ignore a good working relationship, so I think for the first time, I can not ignore some of the things uncomfortable, but all is well.

He tried to make peace with you, unless of course, you did not want it, I do, you can not stop *******.
I also disappointing: Hey, IU, ready to hit the space PMimg'm son. I know that does not seem to be happy, hate, anger.
You say: No, he will say, I will ..

**** So I went to my own failure.
WW and a play mystery, read to catch up. This is not just because I am a puzzle Disney Princess 48 can be more difficult than, does not mean that people do not remember, can be a challenge.
I know that everyone is smarter than you, so it would be a shame BATM slow.
Or other players to at least think about it, you really start to think.
all your data on Skype for wolves and other inhabitants of the night crying, because they send you to accept the conversation.

**** I suck my Dick. ******** I Ghar facing eat.
12-24-2014 , 01:56 AM
rofl, i love those henrik. never stop
12-24-2014 , 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio
no i think we need you since you read the threads
12-24-2014 , 02:11 AM
ghar facing eat ITT
12-24-2014 , 02:42 AM
I'll look at this. Can both of you please stop abusing the profanity filter in the meantime? Thanks.

For the record, this has been revelatory.

First, I see a lot of myself in dwetzel's frustration and passion, which I totally get, but which also probably made me a bitch to mod.

Second, it sucks for our users to leverage their disputes into a mandatory decision for us. I don't want to work through this from the baseline that at least one of you is gone pending our making a decision favorable to you. I want to be more constructive than that because I don't like losing users.

That said, please just mellow on this overnight while I figure out wtf. We can go from there.
12-24-2014 , 02:44 AM
Lol
12-24-2014 , 02:45 AM
Henruk is the greatest of all time
12-24-2014 , 02:45 AM
Or you can rant like barbarians and get banned before I even have to think carefully about this at all, I guess.
12-24-2014 , 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moocher
incredible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFixedATM!
Why yes, cheerio!

DWetzel, my fine young chap, it would seem that you are being phallic bordering on fallacious, mmm!

Perhaps it would be in your most particular interests to partake the acquisition of a replacement offered so cheerily. In fact, perhaps the matter was only exacerbated due to dismissal of such a magnanimous offer!

All I can offer you now is girth and gratitude in the form of a hearty chortle! Perhaps an improvement in your skills is an exquisite decision!

By accounts of the cantankerous and credible, your efforts seemed dismal in comparison to your contemporaries! I bid you pleasant activities, but I fear your shared occupancy of festivities is a time long since passed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
Seems legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio
When did I type that?
12-24-2014 , 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFixedATM!
Why yes, cheerio!

DWetzel, my fine young chap, it would seem that you are being phallic bordering on fallacious, mmm!

Perhaps it would be in your most particular interests to partake the acquisition of a replacement offered so cheerily. In fact, perhaps the matter was only exacerbated due to dismissal of such a magnanimous offer!

All I can offer you now is girth and gratitude in the form of a hearty chortle! Perhaps an improvement in your skills is an exquisite decision!

By accounts of the cantankerous and credible, your efforts seemed dismal in comparison to your contemporaries! I bid you pleasant activities, but I fear your shared occupancy of festivities is a time long since passed!
Citizenkaneclap.gif
12-24-2014 , 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDynamite
All I see is that Hurp is still talking to himself.
My Russian humor detector failing me
12-24-2014 , 02:53 AM
this isn't as good as the grievance thread, or even grievance II. this is on par with the third matrix film.
12-24-2014 , 02:54 AM
"This is not just because I AM A DISNEY PUZZLE PRINCESS."

There's an undertitle in there.
12-24-2014 , 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_kill
BATM's game is probably worthy of a mod looking at it tbh. BATM skyped me at like 4am asking me what the difference between a tracker and a watcher was. He then said he got it backwards and was just going to follow the role pm. I was a wolf with no idea who my wolf bro's were for d1 or d2 if I had lived. I was told I was killed and I asked by who since I'm obv already dead and BATM replied that I may have been killed or NK'd. I ask for clarification and he tells me that the WOLVES (my bro's) can NK ME. I sincerely feel like my time was also wasted tbh. I share Dwetz's sentiments about it somewhat resembling a ww game and it was just a social experiment for BATM to lol at. Like jfc though.
Way to switch what happened.
You had to be killed Cuz you PM another villager. So there don't even go any further. Doesn't matter u dead.

All I asked u was what happens if you watch someone and no one visit but the person you watch Vigs someone.
I had already decided to tell the person that no one visited Sili.
I figured you were a better man and put aside our differences over a long time now. Then u come into a public thread to try and throw dirt on my name?
Well **** u too.
I ****ing wrote the PMs I know what a watcher and tracker is.
It was written in my PM, in my head it makes sense if u spend all night watching someone and that person went and killed someone that you will know.
But instead I figured the watcher just watxhes ur house and if no one came by then that's it.

Whoever it was got a: no one visited Sili.

Great job killer, you must feel very proud to trash someone that asked you for help or a second opinion on something.
Very classy.
12-24-2014 , 02:56 AM
so...... not to rouse any rabble, but...

which forum rule does sabotaging a ww game violate? is there one, besides a "general welfare" clause? jw
12-24-2014 , 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonian
so...... not to rouse any rabble, but...

which forum rule does sabotaging a ww game violate? is there one, besides a "general welfare" clause? jw
are you slow?
12-24-2014 , 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
I'll look at this. Can both of you please stop abusing the profanity filter in the meantime? Thanks.

For the record, this has been revelatory.

First, I see a lot of myself in dwetzel's frustration and passion, which I totally get, but which also probably made me a bitch to mod.

Second, it sucks for our users to leverage their disputes into a mandatory decision for us. I don't want to work through this from the baseline that at least one of you is gone pending our making a decision favorable to you. I want to be more constructive than that because I don't like losing users.

That said, please just mellow on this overnight while I figure out wtf. We can go from there.
I'll tel you what.
Whenever I been told to cool it or I have been out of line I always apologized etc.
Dwetzel personal attacks are legit.
He needs a temp ban.
He MUST get temp banned.
I don't even take any of this serious. Is a game etc.

But when it's clear he has a real hate towards me and my family and wants to know where I live and **** an is calling me a piece of **** and other hateful stuff.
Taking about child services and me (RICKY not my Batm persona) then I have a serious problem.

I expect dwetzel banned by xmas since I know you guys move slow.

Let me know ASAP so I know who I need to talk to so this issue gets taken care of.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Ricky U.
12-24-2014 , 03:08 AM
Great material. Filthy should play DWetz in the movie adaptation.
12-24-2014 , 03:10 AM
Also no murders, please.
12-24-2014 , 03:17 AM
Sorry I didn't play in the batm game. Maybe I could have helped. I would have brought coffeecake.

      
m