Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban? Other than Well Named, who else are we about to "permanently" ban?

07-03-2014 , 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze13
I also find it humorous that the majority of people expressing strong opinions have either never played with magic gazz, or didn't even know his history prior to this.
They have played with me, just not on that account. They have only seen my behaviour in the last year, something that should count for opinions of how I am now more than behaviour that is two years old.
07-03-2014 , 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonian
diceman, who's your other gimmick?
Only played 1 game on it Red Reddington.
07-03-2014 , 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrokenATM!
Please remind me. Who was MB?
To me MB is moneybookers.
I do remember a MB WW player but forgot what stands for
MonkeyBananna, used to run all the vanilla games.
07-03-2014 , 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze13
I also find it humorous that the majority of people expressing strong opinions have either never played with magic gazz, or didn't even know his history prior to this.
I haven't committed any securities fraud either, but once I read and understood the facts of the Enron case, I had an educated opinion.
07-03-2014 , 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediceman
Only played 1 game on it Red Reddington.
Well now i say let you stay, no one who likes James spader could be a bad man.
07-03-2014 , 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediceman
Not sure where this lack of WIM comes from.

Yeah last game I had close to 0 but that is not standard.

The only time I run out of WIM is if I am the last wolf and there are many days to go. 90% of the time I am gonna get lynched before the end of the game, why drag it out.

Nowdays though I do check with my team first and am happy to play it out and find the WIM if they want me to.
I'm supporting you here.
I said based on ur old acct. u gave up as a wolf and that's why u got canned.
So it will help if u as a wolf just WIM the **** out of it and show the rest u can do it.
U saying u give up as last wolf etc is not helping.
Compare to a person like me who rather kill his whole team just to go 1 vs 10 and WIM and take everyone out instead of giving up.

Good luck, I'm rooting for u but deff think u need a time off. I hope u help ur case and suggest this yourself.
I want you to play here, is summer take a break till sept
07-03-2014 , 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediceman
MonkeyBananna, used to run all the vanilla games.
Oh man... I liked him. But not sure how he would be as a mod.
I do miss him around here and thought he was a big loss
07-03-2014 , 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediceman
Only played 1 game on it Red Reddington.
Well I was not very happy with your performance that game as a wolf.
So yea I think u need some more wolf WIM.
Then again it wasn't game breaking or anything worthy of banning etc.
Just worthy of getting a earful from me but since the whole team was pretty poor I decided not to.
You also understood and felt bad u couldn't help me a lot and it felt genuine when u apologized and told me I had a great game.
Wish u the best bro
07-03-2014 , 01:33 AM
I'd just like to highlight the fact that he said in this very thread that he can't even remember why it was that he was unable to post in the game where he got modkilled for non-posting.

I'm not even sure which would be worse: if he's lying, or if he's telling the truth

I think I speak for most of us when I say that I would certainly be able to remember a major life event that came up which made it impossible for me to get online for an entire day unexpectedly. Especially when it causes me to suffer a huge penalty in a game I'm playing that I'm completely addicted to.

If I could remember how to find it, I'd look up what he said after the game on the numbers account where he disappeared at f5, because I don't recall him offering any explanation for that one either.
07-03-2014 , 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrokenATM!
Well I was not very happy with your performance that game as a wolf.
So yea I think u need some more wolf WIM.
Then again it wasn't game breaking or anything worthy of banning etc.
Just worthy of getting a earful from me but since the whole team was pretty poor I decided not to.
You also understood and felt bad u couldn't help me a lot and it felt genuine when u apologized and told me I had a great game.
Wish u the best bro
Yeah I am not a very good wolf. Used to be better but seem to have got worse now.

Probably just need a bunch of wolf games in a row to get back into it.
07-03-2014 , 01:39 AM
Dice is not the first person to get perma'd from 2p2 and create a new account

I have seen it in OOT and SE
07-03-2014 , 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corycurren
First they banned the cheating McAvoy, and I did not speak out
Because I was not a cheater.
Then they banned the post-game rager BWG, and I did not speak out
Because I was not a post-game rager.
Then they came for the WIM-less dice, and I did not speak out
Because I was not WIM-less.
Then they came for me and my FPS and there was no one left to speak for me.
I'm up to this post and right now its winning the threadand the only one worth reading

Will continue on my friends
07-03-2014 , 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soah
I'd just like to highlight the fact that he said in this very thread that he can't even remember why it was that he was unable to post in the game where he got modkilled for non-posting.

I'm not even sure which would be worse: if he's lying, or if he's telling the truth

I think I speak for most of us when I say that I would certainly be able to remember a major life event that came up which made it impossible for me to get online for an entire day unexpectedly. Especially when it causes me to suffer a huge penalty in a game I'm playing that I'm completely addicted to.

If I could remember how to find it, I'd look up what he said after the game on the numbers account where he disappeared at f5, because I don't recall him offering any explanation for that one either.
I have a terrible memory. You think that makes me a bad person? You are asking me to remember why I missed a day of a game 7 months ago.

I had a damn good reason for not making that final 5 and that is not something I will forget. Just that I never discussed it with anyone on here because it is personal and I doubt that many people would even care or know what it is like.
07-03-2014 , 01:48 AM
Soah I am confused by you.

If I remember when I wanted to come back your reason for being against it was that I might ruing games.

Not letting me play proves your point.

Now I have been back for over a year and not ruined any games, yet you still have an issue with me.

If it was just circumventing the ban that you were bothered about, why are you bringing up other stuff?
07-03-2014 , 01:51 AM
Probably should stop posting in this thread now, drunk posting is never good
07-03-2014 , 01:55 AM
So pretty easy answer here. We don't ban dice the ice - he creates no problems, has been fun to play with on his dice account, and last but not least, banning him wouldn't improve anyones life anyways because lolPOG.

The thread was fun because it spiced things up around here and created some much needed pog DRAMA but its run its course.

Time for everyone to sober up and go home.

Let's drop it and get him back in the game. If someones jimmies are so rustled over dice the ice being allowed to play this beautiful game of WW on the internet, simply avoid games he's in.
07-03-2014 , 02:01 AM
As I have come to understand everyone has been waiting for my opinion on this subject since this thread opened.

My answer is


Spoiler:
who gives a snap much more **** to worry about than this, dude fks up then ban him again, and then unban him again then ban him again than unban him again, it is the way of POG
07-03-2014 , 02:04 AM
Mods should permaban the diceman account but then look the other way when he creates a new account. Then in another year or so, when POG has a new set of mods, this thread can be bumped and the process starts over again.
07-03-2014 , 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediceman
Were you not a mod at the time and good friends with the person who most wanted me banned.

You never sounded neutral in any of the previous threads involving me.

Again you are someone who I have no idea why you have such an issue with me.

I could understand if VoraciousReader was in here as I ****ed her over real bad being part of ruining a well designed and run game. I could understand if Crossnerd was in here, I don't expect her to ever forgive me either. But some people I can not understand why they have such an issue with me. Its like everything I say to them is taken the wrong way.
Crossnerd is in here
07-03-2014 , 02:07 AM
Razzle dazzle me. I'm very forgiving these days
07-03-2014 , 02:07 AM
Well kruze posted. Now we can lock this and go back to not having nice things. (Griavence thread)
07-03-2014 , 02:12 AM
The dice account has been a fountain of WIL, insults and not really trying, even without knowing it was gazz I thought he was a pain during long mashes.

I don't mind if he sticks around for turbos/nillas but I really think he should be banned from the big mashes.
07-03-2014 , 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloobird
I don't mind if he sticks around for turbos/nillas but I really think he should be banned from the big mashes.
Lol just ban him from the games you play?
07-03-2014 , 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
here, let's play a game
  • someone gets arrested for repeatedly assaulting people, attempted murder, etc.
  • he gets his parole hearing
  • after careful consideration and due process, parole is denied
  • he decides to escape from prison because he doesn't like how the parole hearing went and manages to go a few months with only the occasional light assault and such
  • he is then identifed and caught

is the correct response:

1) throw him back in jail
2) decide that he's "reformed" and let him go because he hasn't tried to murder anyone for a few months


only on POG is this much of a discussion

07-03-2014 , 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit8888
Lol just ban him from the games you play?

      
m