Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2013, 04:53 AM   #1276
kokiri
ffermwr moch
 
kokiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Less moch, more defaid
Posts: 52,227
But note that this is all effectively circa 10pm gmt yesterday.
kokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:03 AM   #1277
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Take a look at the wagons. GTPitch/Kokiri voters D1 are Felix(V), Forsy/Mets(V), Ivers/Donk(V), Redd/Suq(V), Well/Fank(V)

GTPitch/Kokiri voters D2 are Forsy/Mets(V), Herbie/Thingy(I'm pretty sure they are V), Ivers/Donk(V), Redd/Suq(V), Tappo/Dwetz(Peeked V),

I think this makes it very likely Pitch/Kokiri are Wolves as the 3 wolves are nearly confirmed to have been on other wagons both days. Bhuber/Timi has voted to save Pitch/Kokiri both days.

Pitch/Kokiri /
Bhuber/Timi /
Third wolf

is what I'm thinking.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:11 AM   #1278
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Mets
Tappo
Leo

Boiler
Xkf

What do we need to do clear one moar?
I'm pretty sure these are the peeks.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:40 AM   #1279
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Re-read of metsandfinsfan

I will take a look at Forsythio after this.

I'm in class, so this isn't extensive and I won't be quoting everything. I will just ask that people go through mets' posts themselves.

I saw on my skim that tappo and Leo are considered SHC. I hate to disagree (especially if Leo is a villager), but I'm not sure that Leo is the peek? This has both to do with the fact that peeks KruZe wolf and that he never uses unambigous wording about Leo (in fact, he expresses specifically not being sure).

To the quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Umad.gif

Were likely on the same team relax

You mislynched Wellnamed for ****s abd giggles. It happens

Gambit is still keeping you in control lol

But we'll win this game

Village too strong
This is @ Leo. He says "likely" on the same team. Also, earlier that day mets was genuinely pressuring gambit as if he didn't know his role. Okay, it's horrible to say this without backing it up with quotes, I'll pull them up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Its like you've never played With me before . Sup Gambit howl is it going ? You are arguing that I'm hiding something ) or that I'm in antispew mode against thingy right? Just want to make sure Im peeing my pants only the correct thing . LOL :

Tgped with s pen - So so much fun l

Re me:

Im not clear c Push me ! d double dog dare you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Leo's reads haven't been great lately

I'm not worried about him

Gambit reacted fine to me
So I think these make it very much seem like mets didn't peek Leo/gambit. The "I'm not worried about him" COULD be a peek, but it's not really unambigous.

And more importantly, he leaves two other very clear peeks. So those two should be the peeks. Getting to those now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
My choice is kockbitch. But I trust tappo and my mason.
This is clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
You're peeked wolf
This is @ KruZe. It's clear. And he doesn't take it back. It's a clever way of leaving a peek and if he's seer and did this and KruZe isn't a peek, then that's on mets and not us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Were not killing tappo today

Just stop
Further proof that tappo is the very likely villa peek

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Boober

I think I want to give you a day

If im seer I'll peek you tonight

If im not the real seer should
mets addresses bhuber as a wolf a couple of times on day 2, but this makes it clear that he didn't peek him.

Conclusion

tappokone peeked villager
KruZe peeked wolf

I personally think this is very clear. If you disagree, I'd appreciate it if you didn't freak out this time and just calmly stated why.

I think that Leo may still be a villager though... It's really impressive if he's a wolf to just outright come into the thread and ignore the KruZe thing and pretend like he's SHC. Hmm... :P
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:43 AM   #1280
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

I am annoyed that gtpitch/kokiri aren't just straight up giving up, but meh...

If they're not wolves, then just lol this game.

KruZe/tmleafs peeked wolves.

If they're both wolves, or even if just one of them is a wolf pair, that should hopefully spew me and Herbie villagers since they both went at us. Although luckily it looks like me and Herbie are no longer in dire need of villager pts.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #1281
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

KruZe

Watch out for maj
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:53 AM   #1282
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Before I try to continue failing at laying in bed tryin to sleep I decided to check 2p2 and I see thread is open and I see mets died seer and he fake peeked me woof and I'm a villager...so either mets left all reversed peeks or simply lol mets....ok gonan try this sleep thing again
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:59 AM   #1283
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsythio View Post
nah but in all seriousness i'm going to make you choose

i'm still pretty behind, just have dwetz as a villa and thingy as pretty damn likely (further encouragement provided when like 4 ppl in a row said he was 100% clear ... I see this as wolves cottoning onto villas and making an easy read. Or, a bunch of villas in agreement with one another - also a good sign)

if I had to vote right now I'd say felix but that's meh
my d1 wolf reads are generally pretty bad, plus I got him mislynched the last small vanilla game we played together, I believe
This is the only peek that Forsythio leaves the first 2 days. This is day 1 btw, so tappo/DWetzel was their first peek.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #1284
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe View Post
Before I try to continue failing at laying in bed tryin to sleep I decided to check 2p2 and I see thread is open and I see mets died seer and he fake peeked me woof and I'm a villager...so either mets left all reversed peeks or simply lol mets....ok gonan try this sleep thing again
Well, if you're a villager, you need to rock it out today
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #1285
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Ok so we are definitely lynching Kruze today.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:06 AM   #1286
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: EOD Vote Count 659 to 1255

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
You're peeked wolf
This explains why Mets got night killed. He peeked Kruze wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Boober

I think I want to give you a day

If im seer I'll peek you tonight

If im not the real seer should
Mets says he is peeking Bhuber next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Yeah, not saying its wolfy, just think they're really bad in general (nevermind that it draws conclusions that are actually wrong in this case).

If gpitch is a villager, this is a pretty poor effort in general.

His posting has actually been worse than iversonians IMO.

Klairic made about 6 posts and got like 3 villa leans/that would be impressive from a newer wolf; would like to see him post more/his partner post more though because it would be lolbad to clear them (like some people did with 'no lynches' in 3M and lol, he was a wolf).

Says Pitch's posting has been worse than Iversonian's, yet he still lynched Iversonian over Pitch/Kokiri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Went and read tmleafs who seemed considerably better than kruze (in terms of being villagery).

If he was a wolf subbing in I would expect him to actually read the thread pretty thoroughly knowing he might have his work cut out for him so I guess its kind of role neutral in a way (the hard posting/catching up).

I dont think I really want to lynch him today either way.

(I am kind of surprised he has a lean on me/agreed with wtezel - normally he is a little more hesitant to actually give a read on me (a wolf read at that) so I think thats a little weird but its not wolfy per se).
Calls Kruze/Leafs villagery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennec Fox View Post
Votes from post 659 to post 1254
It is night

---
VotesLynchVoters
5 gtpitch/kokiri Forsythio/metsandfinsfan (81), HerbieGRD/Thingyman (87), iversonian/DonkDonkDonkDonk (43), ReddBoiler/SuqAta8 (22), tappokone/DWetzel (48)
5 iversonian/DonkDonkDonkDonk bhuber2010/timistere (47), gtpitch/kokiri (31), KruZe/tmleafs1967 (57), LeonardoDicaprio/gambit8888 (99), Xkf (34)
1 HerbieGRD/Thingyman Klairic/notyouravgdrewbie (25)
Pitch/Kokiri, Kruze/Leafs, Bhuber/timi all vote to lynch Iversonian.


I believe the 3 wolves are Pitch/Kokiri, Kruze/Leafs, Bhuber/Timi.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #1287
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

lolwut
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #1288
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

I've been reading Mets and Forsyth for peeks. The n0 peek seems pretty clear. Mets says this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Since I'm a villa I'm going to do all my hydra chat itt

Sup forsy

Vote iversonian

Decide who to fakepeek

I'll be sure to leave you at least 7 posts

Xoxo

Mets
Which suggests that Forsyth will be leaving the peek. And then Forsyth posts this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsythio View Post
nah but in all seriousness i'm going to make you choose

i'm still pretty behind, just have dwetz as a villa and thingy as pretty damn likely (further encouragement provided when like 4 ppl in a row said he was 100% clear ... I see this as wolves cottoning onto villas and making an easy read. Or, a bunch of villas in agreement with one another - also a good sign)

if I had to vote right now I'd say felix but that's meh
my d1 wolf reads are generally pretty bad, plus I got him mislynched the last small vanilla game we played together, I believe
Which is a peek. Dwetz and I are clear.

d2 is more difficult. I'll make another post about it.
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:18 AM   #1289
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

So the issue with the n1 peek is that on d2 Mets shows all kinds of TMI in his villager read on Leo/Gambit. The stuff about trusting me is also TMI, obviously. Then there's the single statement about Kruze being a peeked wolf - followed later by Mets saying that Kruze was being villagery by his standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
F that

You ar not deciding

"Oops well named not claiming we may have ducked up" Doesnt cut it

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS

THERE ARE 3 ACCEPTABLE VOTES TODAY

KOKIRI/PITCH
IVERS/DONK
HERBIE/THINGY



THAT IS ALL

NO OTHER VOTES ARE ACCEPTABLE TODAY

PERIOD1

Lol my name is thingy I helped mislynch well named day 1 but want control of the lynch today And am asking for your help!


Lol

kokiri/pitch based on the nk

No other vote is acceptable
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
You should feel kind of stoopid

I don't want to fight with you today so don't try and be a hero

In fact maybe let gambit do most of the posting for you
Addresses Leo like a villager. Note that Leo and Thingy were guilty of the same crime on d1, yet Mets's attitude toward them is completely different. It screams TMI to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Xkf was pretty villagery regardless

What people all failing to realize is that when Felix gets killed there its likely because both Ivers isa Wolf AND x K f is a villa i i

He was not the seer , SO discern Ing which peek is real is secondary . Just assume he was killed for both until proven otherwise
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
He sucks sometimes and often cares more about his ego then finding wolves

I hate people like that

I'd rather you decide
Addresses Gambit/Leo like villagers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Leo's reads haven't been great lately

I'm not worried about him

Gambit reacted fine to me
Defends them. Why isn't he worried about Leo? He should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Umad.gif

Were likely on the same team relax

You mislynched Wellnamed for ****s abd giggles. It happens

Gambit is still keeping you in control lol

But we'll win this game

Village too strong
Includes Leo in the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
My choice is kockbitch. But I trust tappo and my mason.
Reinforces the n0 peek of me, in case there was any doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
You're peeked wolf
To Kruze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
If you weren't my lover I'd vote you for this post!



I make them

When I get night killed I hope people look at them
The latter bit is in reference to making conditional lynch lists. I didn't see any conditional lynch lists from him, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Mets
Tappo
Leo
Boiler
Xkf

What do we need to do clear one moar?
Leo at second seems way out of place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
It was actually slightly villagery for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Have you ever seen kruze wolf? He's worse than you
Both of these are about Kruze. I'm not sure if Mets would make these posts about a peek, but they don't directly contradict the earlier statement. So that's annoying.

Other considerations: It's easier to see Mets/Forsyth peeking Leo/Gambit after Leo was wrong about WN in a high profile way than peeking a random non-poster. It's also easier to believe that Leo/Gambit are villagers than Kruze/Leafs are wolves.
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #1290
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Basically I kind of think the peek is Leo/Gambit = villagers, but can't prove it. I'll try to hone my read on Kruze/Leafs today and decide later on them.

In the meantime, kokiri/gtpitch.
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:28 AM   #1291
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Oh yeah, everybody please post your peeks. On d2 Mets was really rather seery, so I'm not going to read too much into who didn't get killed on n2. But on n1 there must have been some options.

I have some villager points for anyone who peeked Felix or Xkf on d1.

Dwetz and I went Kruze/Leafs d1, Redd/Suq d2.
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #1292
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

One thought I had overnight is that no one should clear Thingy if Pitch/Kokiri happen to flip wolf. If you have a villager lean on Thingy/Herbie based on their posts, you might be correct, but the way Pitch and Kokiri have related to Thingy is wolf/wolfy if anything. Thingy bussing hard on d2 makes perfect sense from a strategy point of view.
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #1293
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tappokone View Post
One thought I had overnight is that no one should clear Thingy if Pitch/Kokiri happen to flip wolf. If you have a villager lean on Thingy/Herbie based on their posts, you might be correct, but the way Pitch and Kokiri have related to Thingy is wolf/wolfy if anything. Thingy bussing hard on d2 makes perfect sense from a strategy point of view.
haha, the funny thing is, I suspected people would say this

for example at one point kokiri is just ridicolously overly aggressive with me, "I'm likely to say **** you if you tell me to do anything" which is just brilliant anti-spew on his part if he's a wolf

But if you look at d1, our interactions should help clear me/Herbie

actually, also my spat with gtpitch yesterday should look good for me - you think that's faked?

all this is assuming gtpitch/kokiri is even a wolf lol, but if they aren't, then we're not winning I don't think
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #1294
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tappokone View Post
Oh yeah, everybody please post your peeks. On d2 Mets was really rather seery, so I'm not going to read too much into who didn't get killed on n2. But on n1 there must have been some options.

I have some villager points for anyone who peeked Felix or Xkf on d1.

Dwetz and I went Kruze/Leafs d1, Redd/Suq d2.
I suggested to Herbie that we maybe shouldn't leave any fake peeks d1 since I actually felt confident that we'd be better for the village alive, and he agreed that we shouldn't leave a peek since he other than maybe bhuber didn't feel really confident about fake peeking anyone and since he believed that he'd get NK'ed often enough in this setup that it would be counterproductive if wrong (this was towards end of day 1, I had tried to leave it open who our fake peek could be for most of day 1 since I wanted to talk with him about it, but he didn't show until very late).

Towards end of day 2, he still hadn't showed, so I panicked and decided to fake peek bhuber/mason and ReddBoiler/mason both villa right at EOD, since I thought they were villas and since those peeks would make sense with what we/I had posted. And because I no longer felt confident that it was a good thing for me/Herbie to stay alive (we were receiving a lot of heat, so at that point I wanted to just attract a NK and be done with the game).
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:10 AM   #1295
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

@ tappo

We need to clear 4 villas today. Well, 3, since you're peeked. And hopefully only 2 since I would very much hope / like to be amongst the 4 villagers. But I imagine that you will have to take a closer look at me - let me know if you need anything.

But I really hope that you can come to "fully" trust me today, so that we can work out a POE. I'm willing to put in the work.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #1296
tappokone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tappokone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: killing time
Posts: 12,416
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
haha, the funny thing is, I suspected people would say this

for example at one point kokiri is just ridicolously overly aggressive with me, "I'm likely to say **** you if you tell me to do anything" which is just brilliant anti-spew on his part if he's a wolf

But if you look at d1, our interactions should help clear me/Herbie

actually, also my spat with gtpitch yesterday should look good for me - you think that's faked?

all this is assuming gtpitch/kokiri is even a wolf lol, but if they aren't, then we're not winning I don't think
Kokiri answering your request way differently than mine, at a time when you hadn't yet announced your ironclad wolf lean on him, was one of the exchanges I had in mind. The exchange with Pitch about the peeks was another, although not as strong. Pitch seemed unnaturally confrontational to me. I was also thinking about the strength and show-offiness of your case on Kokiri, coming at a time where you'd probably want to get your bus on unless the third wolf was extremely well placed.

Finally, looking at yesterday's EoD, you're seemingly not paying attention to the voting, but are focused on defending yourself instead. I'd expect a guy whose lock wolf is the lead wagon in a competitive vote to do more cheerleading in that situation.

Could you refresh my memory on the d1 stuff?
tappokone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #1297
gambit8888
Lack'n in some direction
 
gambit8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: livin' life full throttle
Posts: 45,158
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
I suggested to Herbie that we maybe shouldn't leave any fake peeks d1 since I actually felt confident that we'd be better for the village alive, and he agreed that we shouldn't leave a peek since he other than maybe bhuber didn't feel really confident about fake peeking anyone and since he believed that he'd get NK'ed often enough in this setup that it would be counterproductive if wrong (this was towards end of day 1, I had tried to leave it open who our fake peek could be for most of day 1 since I wanted to talk with him about it, but he didn't show until very late).

Towards end of day 2, he still hadn't showed, so I panicked and decided to fake peek bhuber/mason and ReddBoiler/mason both villa right at EOD, since I thought they were villas and since those peeks would make sense with what we/I had posted. And because I no longer felt confident that it was a good thing for me/Herbie to stay alive (we were receiving a lot of heat, so at that point I wanted to just attract a NK and be done with the game).
I would love to see the posts from Bhuber on day1 that made you guys go "hmmm he would be the only person we feel comfortable fake peeking"
gambit8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #1298
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tappokone View Post
Kokiri answering your request way differently than mine, at a time when you hadn't yet announced your ironclad wolf lean on him, was one of the exchanges I had in mind. The exchange with Pitch about the peeks was another, although not as strong. Pitch seemed unnaturally confrontational to me. I was also thinking about the strength and show-offiness of your case on Kokiri, coming at a time where you'd probably want to get your bus on unless the third wolf was extremely well placed.

Finally, looking at yesterday's EoD, you're seemingly not paying attention to the voting, but are focused on defending yourself instead. I'd expect a guy whose lock wolf is the lead wagon in a competitive vote to do more cheerleading in that situation.

Could you refresh my memory on the d1 stuff?
Well, I mean, all that gtpitch/kokiri is just their wolfiness. They've apparently succeeded in associating me with them though.

Wrt EOD: I am defending myself because I sincerely felt that there was a pretty decent chance that me and Herbie were getting cfd'ed - several people had expressed wolf leans on us and gtpitch/kokiri could easily switch to us for self preservation.

And other than that, the wagons ended up how I wanted them - I preferred kokiri/gtpitch, but I mean, I had made my case and re-posted it even close to EOD.

Mostly though, for the last 5-10 minutes, it was because I was in a panic about our fake peeks, so I was frantically trying to look through my notes and re-reading the thread to make sure that my reads/fake peeks would be correct. I had hoped Herbie would show up in time, but he never did.

The d1 stuff... Well, kokiri voted me and had me as his biggest wolf lean, I defend myself from heat and kokiri replies something like "that reads like a pissed off wolf who's mad about someone reading him correctly for the wrong reasons"

I'll just quote the whole thing. You can decide for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
Ok, some early lolreads:

Mets is a villager, Iversonian, too (so stop squabbling Mets/D4), Tappakone too,

Thingy, Leo, Fank009 all seem wolfy

Thingyman/HerbieGRD

That's way more reads than i normally have, wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
that post reads like a classic piece of 'wolf pissed off that he's being correctly voted for what seem to be terrible reasons'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
...?

Did you actually read it?

Please read it?

Wtf is happening here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
Getting much more happy with Thingy, but leo's been making sense on this page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
happy meaning, happy with lynching, in case that's not clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
In other news, kokiri is very likely a villager

Which makes it all the more sad that he's voting me, but oh well, it's partly him voting me and his reasons for it that is making him a likely villager, so I'll take that trade off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Okay, you are getting tunnel-vision'y now.

I can understand having a gut reaction like yours to my post when you're already suspecting me. You think I'm a wolf going hard at a villager. But I'm not. You need to actually read and understand the post. He is directly contradicting himself - if you think that he can do this as a villager, that's fine, I think that COULD be the case as well, but I'm not letting him off the hook just yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
god, hate being pinned for tunnelling. Time to sit back and have a rethink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
I liked most of kokiri's posts up to this post. This one I found a bit weird. I consider kokiri an independent type villager who'd stick to his guns. I mean, ofc he can reverse his reads like anyone else (and he should, since he's voting me), but this read a bit fake'ish - I'm surprised that a single post of mine would suddenly cause kokiri to stop in his tracks this way.

@ kokiri - What's your read on me atm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokiri View Post
One glaring weakness in my WW game: I don't really like going toe to toe, so I tend to back down when directly confronted, or at least rethink/second guess/w-e. Together with the fact that I'm rarely if ever around at EoD, I am used to and prefer to observe the thread from without, rather than being in the middle and work by interaction.

Also, I actually 180 like a pro, that's a strength in my game.

I pretty much stopped reading the whole thingy derail since it was so deraily. I guess I want you to be a wolf, but I'm not sure anymore, and so it's a put it to one side and revisit when less biased sort of scenario.

Let's lynch WN.

Again, lol @ me/us if kokiri/gtpitch is a villager
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #1299
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit8888 View Post
I would love to see the posts from Bhuber on day1 that made you guys go "hmmm he would be the only person we feel comfortable fake peeking"
I will state that it was Herbie who said this, not me.

I felt better about at least Forsy/mets and ReddBoiler/SuqAta8.

And I can't say which posts it was for him. For me, it was:

"#268 - small villa pts: "Add me to skype so we can strategize how to kill the village."
#298 - small villa pts: "this post literally oozes that you know iversonian is a villager"
#330 - small villa pts: "He's probably pissed he randed wolf.
His last few villager games were pretty on point (and he can be slanky as a wolf (disclaimer: I've read ~0 of his posts))."

Someone already said that I apparently shouldn't consider this villagery from bhuber, but I haven't played with the dude before. I would consider this villagery from any random person. It's not much, but it's more villagery than not.

But again, I don't know which posts it was for Herbie.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #1300
gambit8888
Lack'n in some direction
 
gambit8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: livin' life full throttle
Posts: 45,158
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
I will state that it was Herbie who said this, not me.

I felt better about at least Forsy/mets and ReddBoiler/SuqAta8.

And I can't say which posts it was for him. For me, it was:

"#268 - small villa pts: "Add me to skype so we can strategize how to kill the village."
#298 - small villa pts: "this post literally oozes that you know iversonian is a villager"
#330 - small villa pts: "He's probably pissed he randed wolf.
His last few villager games were pretty on point (and he can be slanky as a wolf (disclaimer: I've read ~0 of his posts))."

Someone already said that I apparently shouldn't consider this villagery from bhuber, but I haven't played with the dude before. I would consider this villagery from any random person. It's not much, but it's more villagery than not.

But again, I don't know which posts it was for Herbie.
Lol at those three posts as examples of being villagery

Anyways, what I am gathering from this post and the one I originally quoted is that Herbie only felt good with a fake peek of Bhuber and you felt good with no one????? I see that you waited until he showed up late into the day to talk to him. At that point you had no one you felt okay with fake peeking?

Then you and Herbie discuss this and he shows you those three posts ( I assume he brought them up since he was the one talking about Bhuber, right?) and you both come to the conclusion that out of all the posts from everyone on day1 Bhuber had the ones that made you guys most comfortable with fake peeking him, if you were gonna fake peek anyone that day?

That is amazing
gambit8888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive