Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #951
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
thingy

your case on tappokone really doesn't make any sense. by that logic i am wolfy because i didn't ask you about your vote as is several other people

furthermore, tappo's case is very nice

you should care more about your own wolf read than everyone else, and if it were a true wolf read you would provide reasons yourself. your approach to your own wolf read is anti-wolf hunting.

so really all it looks like is that you aren't sincerely wolf hunting and your wolf reads are just there for credit
This is the post that I remember was kind of wolfy (doesnt mean you are actually a wolf and I have seen some posts from you towards the end of EoD1 that I kind of like).

I just wanted to quote it before I forgot about it completely/save it for later if I have to re-asses.

The reason I thought it was wolfy is because it seemed you didnt actually care about Tappos/knew tappos role.

I thought thingy's case on tappo made logical sense (even if it was a very strong reason for thinking someone as a wolf + he admitted that he didnt think it made tappo a lock wolf).

+ This is also what I thought felt like you playing devil's advocate (meaning you kind of play both sides/nit-pick stuff that may be a little grey to appear like your talking.

____

Its kind of thin and I dont really think it makes you a lock wolf or anything (like I said I thought some of you EoD posting was actually pretty villagery). As the game progress and wolves arent dying, I might have to re-visit
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:38 PM   #952
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Okay back to reading
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #953
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Villagery too imo.
It's really not villagery

At all

I'm beginning to think you have tmi
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #954
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Not a good response. KruZe should always assume that mets is lying here and testing him as a villager - whereas he as a wolf would feel the need to keep up the charade of "omg, if someone peeked me, they're lying or a wolf"
not sure how to reply to this


ummmmmm


yeah mets with the standard you're peeked woof line

i reply it's not true, must be a liar or a woof

when deep down i know mets is lieing because it's a standard troll move to do to someone who has just reported into the game

so i went with honesty and gave mets the benefit of the doubt to troll him back that someone did infact 'peek' me woof

was hoping for a reply from mets based on that interaction but it hasn't happened

and i dont always do anything thingy
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #955
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmleafs1967 View Post
Do you have any villa leans? Or is Erryone just a flea bag?
lol, I have lots of villa leans

HerbieGRD / Thingyman*
Forsythio / metsandfinsfan
ReddBoiler / SuqAta8
bhuber2010 / timistere

And wouldn't lynch Xkf or tappokone/DWetzel either

Leo/gambit... Meh... I'll let Herbie just be in charge of that one unless I feel super strongly either way.

So that leaves:
gtpitch / kokiri
iversonian / DonkDonkDonkDonk
Klairic / notyouravgdrewbie
KruZe / tmleafs1967

One of these is a no-poster obv. I will look more into ivers/donkx4 in a minute. And I will allow you and KruZe time to get into the game, but I'm not satisfied as of this moment with either of you.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #956
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Not a good response. KruZe should always assume that mets is lying here and testing him as a villager - whereas he as a wolf would feel the need to keep up the charade of "omg, if someone peeked me, they're lying or a wolf"
Thingyman wants so desperately for TMLeafs/Kruze to be a wolf. This is the worst stretch of a read I've seen in a long time.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #957
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe View Post
not sure how to reply to this


ummmmmm


yeah mets with the standard you're peeked woof line

i reply it's not true, must be a liar or a woof

when deep down i know mets is lieing because it's a standard troll move to do to someone who has just reported into the game

so i went with honesty and gave mets the benefit of the doubt to troll him back that someone did infact 'peek' me woof

was hoping for a reply from mets based on that interaction but it hasn't happened

and i dont always do anything thingy
Meh, fair enough.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #958
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

and i fall to the rock bottom of a thingyman read list with barely any interaction

still waiting on my cliffs

thingyman
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #959
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Mets, are you one of those stubborn players (when villaging) that gets a wolf read and is too ignorant/proud/stubborn/stupid to ever change it?

Serious question.

My posting today should be lock clearing if you go back and read it.

Its probably not quite that good, and I understand that, but the fact that you're not even reconsidering is like what happened with me/leo in 3M.

yeah...
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #960
tmleafs1967
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tmleafs1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: GO LEAFS GO!!!!!
Posts: 12,449
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
lol, I have lots of villa leans

HerbieGRD / Thingyman*
Forsythio / metsandfinsfan
ReddBoiler / SuqAta8
bhuber2010 / timistere

And wouldn't lynch Xkf or tappokone/DWetzel either

Leo/gambit... Meh... I'll let Herbie just be in charge of that one unless I feel super strongly either way.

So that leaves:
gtpitch / kokiri
iversonian / DonkDonkDonkDonk
Klairic / notyouravgdrewbie
KruZe / tmleafs1967

One of these is a no-poster obv. I will look more into ivers/donkx4 in a minute. And I will allow you and KruZe time to get into the game, but I'm not satisfied as of this moment with either of you.
I'm about mid top of page 4 right now, I'll be fully caught up by eod for my final vote.

Thanks for the explanation.
tmleafs1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #961
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

thingy expecting me to cure cancer in my opening posts
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #962
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
It's really not villagery

At all

I'm beginning to think you have tmi
mets

for real

send a PM to Forsy

"What's your read on Thingy?"

And then listen to him.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #963
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

don't talk about PM's thingy
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:45 PM   #964
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel View Post
if I'm going full ****** here I apologize in advance; "game for people who don't have time" does not seem to be going quite as literally as I'd hoped
Haha, hear hear!

Side note:

Almost done reading d1.

If anyone says ANYONE is SHC from last night's kill, they're full of absolute horse ****.

The reason felix got killed was because he like straight up hard defended well named/fank.

Dont care if people say "zomg, a seer would never be so brazen like that".

Eat it.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #965
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

who is thingymans partner? i mean ill go check after writing this but i think i would rather interact with that half
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #966
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Mets, are you one of those stubborn players (when villaging) that gets a wolf read and is too ignorant/proud/stubborn/stupid to ever change it?

Serious question.

My posting today should be lock clearing if you go back and read it.

Its probably not quite that good, and I understand that, but the fact that you're not even reconsidering is like what happened with me/leo in 3M.

yeah...
I'm not sure, I'm very new at this game. After I play 2 or 3 more times ask again.

On another note, boober was my 4th choice. My partner had him 1st. Obvious villagers had him first too. I said I suppose I'd compromise and vote you

And you turn it into "lol mets is stubborn mets is reading me wrong"

Makessense.org
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #967
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

herbie

grrr

can't say i know much of that guy but he at least has to be less of a moran
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #968
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

actually, gotta take a break for a little while, coffee date

be back later

vote ivers
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #969
Forsythio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Forsythio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: All mimsy were the Boromirs
Posts: 27,419
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
mets

for real

send a PM to Forsy

"What's your read on Thingy?"

And then listen to him.
baby lock the door and turn them lights, down lo-ow
Forsythio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #970
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsythio View Post
baby lock the door and turn them lights, down lo-ow
English love muffin
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #971
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game




KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #972
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Thingyman is starting to freak me out with his save Bhuber/ kill TMLeafs rhetoric.

I think two likely WW/WW pairs are
Kokiri/Pitch - Ivers/Donk - third wolf

or

Bhuber/timis - THingy/Herbie - third wolf
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:59 PM   #973
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Hey everyone, sorry for getting in here late. Drew and I had an unexpectedly busy and intense day yesterday. Going to get caught up now and start posting.
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #974
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

i peeked tmleafs villager
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #975
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Ok, I'll just get things going...

Thingyman

More soon...
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive