Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #926
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
i'm here homies

i highly recommend against lynching gtpitch/kokiri
Interesting

I'm probably not ghana listen But gi on
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #927
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
We can indeed talk about this. For the record, it's not timistere that I am reading as villagery, it's bhuber.

"#268 - small villa pts: "Add me to skype so we can strategize how to kill the village.""
#298 - small villa pts: "this post literally oozes that you know iversonian is a villager"
#330 - small villa pts: "He's probably pissed he randed wolf.

His last few villager games were pretty on point (and he can be slanky as a wolf (disclaimer: I've read ~0 of his posts))."

I read the above posts as villagery. I would go read through his past games to get a better feel for him, but I have a feeling that wouldn't yield anything useful given that he hasn't gotten into this game yet - I'm hoping/praying that he does this today, so that I can get an even firmer grasp on him either way.
i disagree

#268 - role neutral, especially for someone who is capable of claiming wolf as villager
#298 - pushes but does not vote, which makes this a soft ass push
#330 - talking about someone else from the above post, also soft, with no vote
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #928
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
This is villagery.

mets, stop, this is villagery
You haven't sold me on yourself yet so lol at sellimg me on boober
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #929
tmleafs1967
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tmleafs1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: GO LEAFS GO!!!!!
Posts: 12,449
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

kokiri/gtpitch
tmleafs1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #930
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

might have to white knight them tonight
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #931
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
what was terrible about it/examples?
You would have to be out of this world blind to not see how bad it was yesterday.

If I was around for EoD I would literally have been screaming for him to be lynched and not felt even a little bit bad if he flipped villager.

(the reason I say it was terrible is because he was actually around all day and did ~ nothing. He exerted no influence, made literally no reads, didnt respond well to pressure, made 0 attempts at solving the game (neither did donk really) - etc).

Once I am all caught up (and assuming I dont have a strong wolf read, I shall expand further).

Through 575 Id have ____ as most likely to be wolves (1 being most wolfy):

1) ivers/donk
2) pitch/kokiri (kind of torn here because from what I've read, pitch has been awful but kokiri wasnt too bad).
3) Leo/gambit
4) the non-posters (klair/notyour)
5) the almost non-posters (leafs/kruze)

As villagers ____ (through 575):
1) me/timi
2) thingy/herb
3) redd/suq
4) mets/forsy
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:22 PM   #932
SuqAta8
.
 
SuqAta8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DC
Posts: 21,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
i disagree

#268 - role neutral, especially for someone who is capable of claiming wolf as villager
#298 - pushes but does not vote, which makes this a soft ass push
#330 - talking about someone else from the above post, also soft, with no vote
Icant see who you quoted cause im on my phone, but im assuming ts thingy defending bhuber in response to my inquiry?

Disagreeing with thingys villa lean on bhuber does not clear pitchkok
SuqAta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #933
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
"highly recommend"? Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuqAta8 View Post
Gonna need to cite some reasons for this, considering i might pull off bhuber and go with pitchkok soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
Interesting

I'm probably not ghana listen But gi on
vote for whomever you want but i'm not voting them
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #934
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuqAta8 View Post
Icant see who you quoted cause im on my phone, but im assuming ts thingy defending bhuber in response to my inquiry?

Disagreeing with thingys villa lean on bhuber does not clear pitchkok
thingy's examples of bhuber's villagery posts
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #935
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

I might even toss xkf in the wolfier > rand list simply because he's doing that "devils advocate" BS that UncleDynamite couldnt help himself from doing in the 3M game.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #936
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
I might even toss xkf in the wolfier > rand list simply because he's doing that "devils advocate" BS that UncleDynamite couldnt help himself from doing in the 3M game.
because i used the term "white knight"?
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #937
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

dammit, forgot dwetzel/tappo too.

Those guys kind of sketch me out (I am trying to look past the fact that they both think I am a wolf which isn't true).

If gpitch/kokiri are Villas then I would probably do a huge double take at those two as I wouldnt suspect Tappo to be so completely wrong.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #938
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
because i used the term "white knight"?
No, I was talking about you nit-picking the thingy post wrt to my "villagery" posts/posts he thought were villagery (there is another post earlier in the game that you did something similiar that I need to go back and find - this is ****ing up the pace of my re-read, eff you ).
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #939
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

hey br0s
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #940
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

leo
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #941
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

i haven't read anything from this game yet

cliffs?
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #942
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
No, I was talking about you nit-picking the thingy post wrt to my "villagery" posts/posts he thought were villagery (there is another post earlier in the game that you did something similiar that I need to go back and find - this is ****ing up the pace of my re-read, eff you ).
i dont understand

because i'm arguing my interpretation of posts that means i am wolfing?
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #943
metsandfinsfan
banned
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 156,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe View Post
i haven't read anything from this game yet

cliffs?
You're peeked wolf
metsandfinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #944
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
dammit, forgot dwetzel/tappo too.

Those guys kind of sketch me out (I am trying to look past the fact that they both think I am a wolf which isn't true).

If gpitch/kokiri are Villas then I would probably do a huge double take at those two as I wouldnt suspect Tappo to be so completely wrong.
Villagery too imo.
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #945
KruZe
★★★★★
 
KruZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: :popcorn:
Posts: 47,177
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan View Post
You're peeked wolf
by a liar or a woof
KruZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #946
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
leo
fwiw

and fair warning to Leo lol

but Leo, you're Herbie's strongest wolf lean

so he's probably gonna push you when he gets back itt

I hope that he will see my case on gtpitch/kokiri and agree with it though
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #947
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe View Post
by a liar or a woof
Not a good response. KruZe should always assume that mets is lying here and testing him as a villager - whereas he as a wolf would feel the need to keep up the charade of "omg, if someone peeked me, they're lying or a wolf"
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #948
tmleafs1967
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tmleafs1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: GO LEAFS GO!!!!!
Posts: 12,449
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Sup mason bro
tmleafs1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #949
tmleafs1967
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
tmleafs1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: GO LEAFS GO!!!!!
Posts: 12,449
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Not a good response. KruZe should always assume that mets is lying here and testing him as a villager - whereas he as a wolf would feel the need to keep up the charade of "omg, if someone peeked me, they're lying or a wolf"
Do you have any villa leans? Or is Erryone just a flea bag?
tmleafs1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #950
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
Not a good response. KruZe should always assume that mets is lying here and testing him as a villager - whereas he as a wolf would feel the need to keep up the charade of "omg, if someone peeked me, they're lying or a wolf"
disagree

i think kruze would keep up his pseudo-trolly haven't-read-thread attitude independent of role
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive