Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 PM   #301
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

bhuber seems villagery to me
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #302
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

I kinda wanna vote thingy right now for great justice but I dont want to walk over my team mate if he's already got a vote out for someone.

(I may usurp him regardless).

Still catching up.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #303
Felix the Cat
TWEAK!
 
Felix the Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 17,754
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Here is your first actual wolf ladies and gentleman.

1) dont you dare soft defend iversonian like this (hes not even your hydra); this post literally oozes that you know iversonian is a villager
2) dont you dare give mets a villager lean that lightly

Tone reads are sick.
you're going to have to elaborate on the underlined
Felix the Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #304
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddBoiler View Post
I tihnk hydra pairs should be leaving different peeks for Seer cover in the game. Surely a way to discern which player was leaving the correct peeks upon reread - although I havent figured it out yet
I was ready to vote ReddBoiler based on first page, but then I saw this. What do people think about this? Would he come up with this as a wolf?
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #305
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
bhuber seems villagery to me
Heh, chump
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #306
Fennec Fox
adept
 
Fennec Fox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,144
Exclamation Vote Count 1 to 305

Votes from post 1 to post 305
Night in 3:32:21

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 HerbieGRD/Thingyman gtpitch/kokiri (26), iversonian/DonkDonkDonkDonk (24), Xkf (24)
3 iversonian/DonkDonkDonkDonk Felix the Cat (10), Forsythio/metsandfinsfan (25), HerbieGRD/Thingyman (39)
2 gtpitch/kokiri ReddBoiler/SuqAta8 (31), well named/fank009 (34)
2 well named/fank009 bhuber2010/timistere (20), LeonardoDicaprio/gambit8888 (33)
1 bhuber2010/timistere tappokone/DWetzel (31)
2 not voting Klairic/notyouravgdrewbie (0), monk2310 (0)
Fennec Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #307
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Heh, chump
i don't get it
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #308
DWetzel
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DWetzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bathing my mogwai
Posts: 42,349
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
it might be wrong but the fact that xkf is being so articulate and active is freaking me out ;p
hehe, this is a valid point

but then he keeps saying a bunch of stuff that makes perfect sense to me

so either he's a villager too, or he's doing a great job of bussing, and I'm not going to discourage him either way

or we're both idiots I guess
DWetzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #309
kokiri
ffermwr moch
 
kokiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Less moch, more defaid
Posts: 52,227
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

let's run Wellnamed up the flagpole and see if he billows.
kokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #310
iversonian
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iversonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Donkversonian
Posts: 21,212
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

very impressed at how quickly chips hacked fennecfox to accommodate this game.
iversonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #311
kokiri
ffermwr moch
 
kokiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Less moch, more defaid
Posts: 52,227
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

holy cross post

wtf WN
kokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #312
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
i don't get it
I was alluding to the fact that I had fooled you (you're basically a chump for thinking I am villagery).

Except that I am actually a villager, so you're actually correct.

You just missed the joke
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #313
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
it might be wrong but the fact that xkf is being so articulate and active is freaking me out ;p
i am always articulate

maybe this is the first game where you've actually read my posts instead of spammed them out of view
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #314
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by iversonian View Post
very impressed at how quickly chips hacked fennecfox to accommodate this game.
This.

I was impressed because it even combines your post counts.

Chips is a boss
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #315
well named
poorly undertitled
 
well named's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: esse est coesse
Posts: 78,091
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

I'm on to you kokiri

I can smell your fear

I just think you sound too forced. Like you say stuff and it feels like you're trying to sound villagery
well named is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #316
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

iversonian
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #317
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
i am always articulate

maybe this is the first game where you've actually read my posts instead of spammed them out of view
hehehe
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #318
DWetzel
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
DWetzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bathing my mogwai
Posts: 42,349
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

bhuber,

I realize that you're enjoying trolling and stuff but if you could maybe at least attempt to solve the game a little while trolling that would be great, because this is just making me want to vote you more even if it is vaguely villagery because it's just annoying as ****
DWetzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:34 PM   #319
kokiri
ffermwr moch
 
kokiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Less moch, more defaid
Posts: 52,227
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

i'm working on my cavalier disregard game
kokiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #320
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix the Cat View Post
you're going to have to elaborate on the underlined
Awww, you're not even his hydra either.

I thought I already elaborated it - let me try again:

1) Wolves tend to defend villagers in spots where it doesnt actually seem natural to do so (obviously not intentionally - its just a consequence of being unable to mentally separate the fact that they know other's roles).

2) I am saying that it seems like thingy knows that iversonian is a villager (whether this is actually the case I dont actually know) because he his defending him in an extraordinarily thin spot (where its not really normal for a villager to defend someone they think might be a villager over something so thin).

3) I have seen a number of good wolves do this (especially in late game) because its an easy way to look like you're giving reads on people without actually saying anything about their role (uncledynamite did this like a MOFO in the 3M game).

There, I splained it for you.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #321
Thingyman
Born This Way
 
Thingyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: the twilight zone
Posts: 30,464
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by well named View Post
I'm on to you kokiri

I can smell your fear

I just think you sound too forced. Like you say stuff and it feels like you're trying to sound villagery
well named
Thingyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #322
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel View Post
bhuber,

I realize that you're enjoying trolling and stuff but if you could maybe at least attempt to solve the game a little while trolling that would be great, because this is just making me want to vote you more even if it is vaguely villagery because it's just annoying as ****
What?

You clearly are ignoring all my non-trolly posts because I am being game solvey, bro.

I just gotta clear myself real quick so I dont get lynched while I try to find the wolves, donut care if you like it, vote me if you want.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #323
Xkf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Xkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: [ ] pic of
Posts: 30,167
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by well named View Post
I'm on to you kokiri

I can smell your fear

I just think you sound too forced. Like you say stuff and it feels like you're trying to sound villagery
you had him as a villager as one of your snap readz

can you explain the difference in his posting before that read and after?
Xkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #324
well named
poorly undertitled
 
well named's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: esse est coesse
Posts: 78,091
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

well named is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #325
Felix the Cat
TWEAK!
 
Felix the Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 17,754
Re: Battle of Hyrdas Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
I was ready to vote ReddBoiler based on first page, but then I saw this. What do people think about this? Would he come up with this as a wolf?
He's probably capable in either role. The more important meta, imo, is that he has trouble making reads and pushing people and being high content as a wolf.
Felix the Cat is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive