Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2013, 11:03 PM   #2551
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

let me quote something really quick
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:05 PM   #2552
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
Klairic you have to ask yourself what wolf teams make the most sense instead of looking for individual wolves since we can't mislynch ever again

I dont make sense with bhuber because he's been tunneling me the last 2 days and also from my perspective I know I'm a villager and it feels like he was preemptively setting up my mislynch

I also don't make sense with redd and suq because I've been pushing them the last 2 days

I also don't make sense with Leo because he is clear

If you're a wolf I'm going to feel like a ***** idiot

Right now I'm leaning reddsuq/bhuber but not on a comp to check for their interactions

I feel like I'm flip flopping on this every like half hour

I'm not confident enough to vote first here like ever

He does go a little more into detail about how he couldnt be a wolf with Bhuber as opposed to why he couldnt be a wolf with me or Leo.
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #2553
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Like klairic is now just tunneling leafs + making no effort + dont even know + WTF + tunnel a lol obvious villa in Thingy + not trying to solve + I dont even know.

Yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
This whole thing where he keeps pushing the seer peek of kruze w has me kind of freaked out that kruze is just a v and we're going to be at must lynch and then he just comes out and says "LOLOLOLmets, way to leave a stupid peek, not my fault".
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Although I myself still kind of want to lynch leafs/kruze simply because I dont want mets coming in post game and saying "LOLOLOLOLvillage, you didnt lynch the person who I said was peeked wolf, idiots".

Haha.

Bhuber talking about klairic
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:21 PM   #2554
ReddBoiler
self-banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sorry I'm a Champion
Posts: 35,507
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

I dunno I dont see how its not Klairic/Xkf here. I'll do another complete reread tomorrow but I'm going to bed
ReddBoiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #2555
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

i'm pretty pissed that i allowed myself to get talked out of clearing leafs

this game would have been a lock
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #2556
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Redd - you're overthinking my play, and levelling yourself
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #2557
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

ok, I'm 100% (ok, I guess not 100%... but about as close as I could get at this point, maybe 99.9%) that the wolves are bhuber/xkf... only question now is whether or not you guys believe I'm a villager

Leo - clear villager
Redd - could easily go along with bhuber/xkf for the win if he's a wolf, and he's pushing alt ideas, so must be a villager
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #2558
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

bhuber whenever you show up can you link me to your most recent wolf game

thanks
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #2559
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic View Post
ok, I'm 100% (ok, I guess not 100%... but about as close as I could get at this point, maybe 99.9%) that the wolves are bhuber/xkf... only question now is whether or not you guys believe I'm a villager

Leo - clear villager
Redd - could easily go along with bhuber/xkf for the win if he's a wolf, and he's pushing alt ideas, so must be a villager
this is a good point and one that i would have expressed if i thought i needed to
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:48 PM   #2560
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xkf View Post
if i were thingy right now i would completely ignore everything you say leafs and post a bunch of gifs in your face saying how you just spewed yourself wolf

but i'm not like that

kruzeleafs and reddboiler is my current and likely final guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
WHAT

Thats your final guess at a wolf team?

WHAT

I cant tell if you would be so dumb as a wolf to put 2 villagers in a wolf list or if you would at least include 1 of your bros.

Now I must thinks
.
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #2561
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

yeah like i said

bhuber's day yesterday screams that he had too much info
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #2562
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Sigh, good night...
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #2563
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

gonna take a break from this for a bit

been reading

bhuber's tone is pretty good in this game

still think it's him but i'm going to do some pretty extensive work to figure it out if not
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #2564
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddBoiler View Post
I havent considered this team yet but I think a Kokiri/Pitch Kruze/Leafs Leo/Gambit team is possible if Kruze/Leafs = W is actually the peek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
I had actually considered this exact scenario a little earlier today when Leo kept talking about xkf as if he was super villagery when thingy and I had suggested he may not be.
this post makes no sense because redd didn't even mention xkf as a wolf.

bhuber is implying that i should be included in the list of kruze/leafs,me,pitch/kokiri because i had a bad read on xkf?

reeks of tmi
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #2565
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

I'm glad it's you in that position, and not me... I wouldn't even know how to do it
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #2566
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Leo - if you believe that it's bhuber/xkf, and Redd still thinks it's me/xkf, I'd be happy to vote xkf and do it first

That way bhuber is in the f3, which we're all convinced is the final wolf, and nothing goes wrong...
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #2567
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Unless Redd thinks it would be me over bhuber at that point... *shrug*
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:32 AM   #2568
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Never mind, I just realized my idea doesn't help
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #2569
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

basically i have to decide if it's worth putting my neck on the line to get bhuber lynched over xkf today to make sure redd doesn't vote incorrectly at f3

unless i decide i'm not sure in which case i might let it go another day and lynch xkf

seems like everyone is in agreement that xkf is a wolf

but don't vote yet
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 AM   #2570
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

after thinking about this, I have to vote bhuber... since redd will vote me tomorrow

going to sanity check this, but I'm pretty sure I have to force the issue
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #2571
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

I still have to hope he picks xkf over me, but that seems more reasonable
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #2572
Klairic
old hand
 
Klairic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Posts: 1,587
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

I'll wait until morning for redd's reread, but I have to vote bhuber to put this on you... there is no other way
Klairic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:05 AM   #2573
LeonardoDicaprio
in
 
LeonardoDicaprio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: spongeworthy
Posts: 39,918
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

uhhh

don't do that yet please ^.^
LeonardoDicaprio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #2574
gambit8888
Lack'n in some direction
 
gambit8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: livin' life full throttle
Posts: 45,158
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Welp,

I think we know what we need to do in order to win.
gambit8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #2575
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: Battle of Hydras Werewolf Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio View Post
this post makes no sense because redd didn't even mention xkf as a wolf.

bhuber is implying that i should be included in the list of kruze/leafs,me,pitch/kokiri because i had a bad read on xkf?

reeks of tmi
1) There is absolutely nothing TMI-ish about this post.
2) Your post literally makes zero sense in the TMI context.

_____

- I didnt imply anything, I straight up agreed/considered that exact scenario (the one that Reddboiler suggested) because thats what ****ing villagers do.

- If kruze/leafs = wolf WAS the peek, then I was covering my basis (as was Boiler it appears) and trying to figure out who the wolf team was wrt to that being the peek.

- It obviously wasnt the peek

- You idiots still chose to lynch leafs (sorry everyone pussed out and didnt use their brains for half a second that night...they didnt have to die to "set" everyone's minds at ease/just to clear leo/gambit = v peek.

- LOLmets

- tappo/dwetzel were so wrong

- Thingy/leafs BOTH had me as villas, none of you really trusted any of them...maybe you should.

- I have been right ~everything this entire game (I literally called out the wolf team 4 days ago for you.

- Xkf is a wolf (its not like even a debate anymore, literally everyone in the game has him as one so its basically a consensus).

- I am literally never a wolf with Xkf and that should be like obvious times 1 million when you read our interactions.

- I THINK the last wolf is klairic and he's really just wreaking your faces as the new guy because you're choosing to believe he isnt good enough/capable of doing this as a noob, but, well...thats probably exactly what he's doing.

(if leo/gambit v isn't the peek at this point, we're going to lose the game/we're just wasting our time posting at this point).

- I think Redd has the capability of actually fooling us here but I really dont think thats the case and I've said as much for the last 4 days.

(if he's at f3 and I am still alive, obviously I will do my homework and vet him appropriately but I dont think anyone but Xkf is ever getting lynched today).

- Klairic saying he wants to vote me here to make f3 "easier" for redd because he thinks he'll vote wrong wreaks of actual TMI (meaning he knows redd is a villager).

- if Klairic is somehow a villager, by voting me the game will end regardless so there wont even be a f3

- I want to vote xkf but if klairic for some reason were to vote me first and the game doesn't end, I can all but guarantee you the wolf team is exactly Xkf/klairic, y'all will just have to not be idiots and actually end the game at that point/listen to what i've said for the past 4 days.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive