Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread 7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread

07-09-2014 , 04:39 PM
so villas only killing power is the lynch now?

also i saw someone said they roleblocked BATm when there was a woof kill missing

that seems

IMPORTANT.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
this isn't POE yet

i hate that word

its such a cop out for people to say welp he was in my POE

just find a ***** woof

one woof at a time

kill one woof each lynch

**** a POE
Yeah kruze is a villager.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_kill
Kruze also Tom wasn't even on Sleeper's wagon at EOD btw. He actually switched to BATM at the last second when I switched back over to Sleeper.
sounds like he is a woof that wants to look like he voted the non vanilla woof once BATM flips
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:40 PM
Disko
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene
what is your reaction to what I said about Telc?

did you ever look for the cory fakepeek yourself after I said it was super-easy to find? if not, why not?
I thought the post telc quoted was clear that his peek was being withheld. I hadn't looked for his peek or gone back to look at the happy cfd attempt yet, the latter is still on my todo list. Reason: I'm on my phone at work.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
telc, I'm not SHC, I'm a peeked villager
That's what i meant and even more reason for you to be dead before domer
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:41 PM
me getting lynched over BATM is just so awful
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
so villas only killing power is the lynch now?

also i saw someone said they roleblocked BATm when there was a woof kill missing

that seems

IMPORTANT.
Grant HC'd RB with a a n1 of BATM and n2 of Happy Fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
sounds like he is a woof that wants to look like he voted the non vanilla woof once BATM flips
I mean obviously it could be both ways, was just saying that you were pushing Tom for being on Hoya's wagon is all.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_kill
Kruze also Tom wasn't even on Sleeper's wagon at EOD btw. He actually switched to BATM at the last second when I switched back over to Sleeper.
Is this real life?

I switched because I saw a flood of votes onto Sleeper in the last minute -- you included!

**** this game if I ever get lynched. I will go #fulldomer.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskoteque
me getting lynched over BATM is just so awful
and im aware ive played badly and probably look like a wolf to many of you

but damn thats bad
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
sounds like he is a woof that wants to look like he voted the non vanilla woof once BATM flips
So if you believe that then you believe batm is a non vanilla wolf and should want him lynched ASAP
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskoteque
me getting lynched over BATM is just so awful
what have you done to not get lynched?

why should you be alive?

what do you offer to bring to the table if not lynched?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_kill
Grant HC'd RB with a a n1 of BATM and n2 of Happy Fish.



I mean obviously it could be both ways, was just saying that you were pushing Tom for being on Hoya's wagon is all.
oh i thought i saw (when i first posted bout it) that TTT was on sleeper

but him switching to BATM just feels like a woof that wants credit for being on BATM, did he give a reason for the switch?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene
Tom, grant, killer, KruZe, please comment on my Telc posts
I'm trying to decipher.

In general i have no opinion on Telc. If collective wisdom likes him as a lynch they're probably as correct as they were about hoya.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord_too
I thought the post telc quoted was clear that his peek was being withheld. I hadn't looked for his peek or gone back to look at the happy cfd attempt yet, the latter is still on my todo list. Reason: I'm on my phone at work.
Oh now that's a thought and makes perfect sense. Nevermind me so
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Tier Tom
Is this real life?

I switched because I saw a flood of votes onto Sleeper in the last minute -- you included!

**** this game if I ever get lynched. I will go #fulldomer.
You realize I was posting this to dissolve Tom's reasoning for voting you right?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
TTT was trying to mislynch/get me got when he had the chance, now he doesn't.
You're pretty easy to read. Generally.

If you're posting, you're a villager.

If you're quiet, you're a wolf.

You were quiet.

Why did you fight hard to save Sleeper yesterday, Kruze?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:44 PM
kruze -

i know ive been bad this game and there's not much working in my favor but given grant's claim BATM is wolf like 99.9% of the time here. dont see how it is even an argument.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord_too
So if you believe that then you believe batm is a non vanilla wolf and should want him lynched ASAP
yeah, i know, i was very disappoint when i saw he wasn't day killed my vote today will be on BATM at EOD

but until then i don't mind throwing my vote around to get wagons/reads

like disko just came in to defend himself and wouldn't have done so if he didn't get votes
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
what have you done to not get lynched?

why should you be alive?

what do you offer to bring to the table if not lynched?


oh i thought i saw (when i first posted bout it) that TTT was on sleeper

but him switching to BATM just feels like a woof that wants credit for being on BATM, did he give a reason for the switch?
He said he wanted to make the wagons more even and felt me moving from Hoya---->BATM----->Hoya was sketchy so he went back to BATM.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar
Fnord makes the post what if Cory was killed for peeks

So i go looking for peeks

I find a post with the word peek and domer after it, that that looks like the peek to me.

This also makes sense to me because Cory and doner were killed the same night ( wolf kill and wolf vig ? )

Also why would domer be killed and not vagos who was definitely shc or as you say fnorf who was by Cory. The domer kill makes more sense if its because of wolves thinking he was corys peek. Specially with shc vagos still alive
if the wolves thought domer was cory's peek, then they were extremely lazy or something, because he made it really, really obvious

i don't think that can be the case

cory and domer being killed the same night is symmetrical, but it doesn't fit with the notion that cory was ~always targeted n1 if BATM is not a 1x vig

which I guess makes it more likely that BATM is a 1x vig and was roleblocked n1, but only if the wolves thought domer was cory's fakepeek

just circles, idk

i'm going to quote cory's actual fakepeek so there's no doubt, and that information can be used as appropriate if and when it is relevant

and Telc is still probably >>rand wolf because that sequence just really gets me in the teeth

and i still want people to discuss things

but don't claim if you have a claim because that's not going to be on me

and i'll be back and i'll see where things are and we'll lynch a pr wolf and i'll go to bed with some sliver of solace

so that's what's going to happen
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Tier Tom
You're pretty easy to read. Generally.

If you're posting, you're a villager.

If you're quiet, you're a wolf.

You were quiet.

Why did you fight hard to save Sleeper yesterday, Kruze?
i fought hard to save sleeper? i wasn't even around for hours before and through EOD?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:47 PM
so ya, this is trending towards disko/BATM wagons with a side of telc which I'm delighted with

UAW, if you're still around, I'd advise moving your vote from kruze to disko
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corycurren
tonight i will dream the methodology to which i will make myself an obvious villager at work tomorrow

will i troll everyone about how villagery i am?

perhaps post in a multitude of colors?

who will be my enemies?

who will be my friends?

oh, dream, little ndugu, dream of a faraway land where wolves can only howl but cannot poke you. where the leaves turn green to blue and you spent your night zero with fnord

dream

about

a village.

[spoil]villager[/spoiler]
here you go

back later
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
i fought hard to save sleeper? i wasn't even around for hours before and through EOD?
Day 1.

The wagons were about 6-5 sleeper-BATM and you started screaming about how BATM is an outed wolf.

Then your vote landed on Nike without any reasoning.

Why?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KruZe
so villas only killing power is the lynch now?

also i saw someone said they roleblocked BATm when there was a woof kill missing

that seems

IMPORTANT.
We still have skippy don't we ?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote

      
m