Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread 7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread

07-09-2014 , 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskoteque
do we think BATM would fakepeek wolf killa there?
I said good as peeked... I have a reason for it. Like very telling and I cannot say itt
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnord_too
And yes I was kind of hoping I was dot. Now I have to have to hope I'm skippy and leveling.
shroop!
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskoteque
because 80% of the living players are wolves

seriously though WN's EOD1 is really bad knowing what we know now (or what we think we know based on grant's claim) - that BATM was the n1 vig.

obviously i look equally terrible
Doesn't mean anything I have no NAs
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:55 PM
also

i am GOING TO EXERCISE SELF-CONTROL and actually get out of this thread instead of just saying i'm going to get out and then sitting and stewing and refreshing

but before i do, some real talk

guys

1) this roleset is pro-wolf. that's okay, it's an open roleset, we knew it signing up. but it's pro-wolf. villa has no night angel, wolves have up to two night angels, villa roleblocker has to run perfect because so many wolves are effectively vanilla each night, whatever

2) we are probably going to lose. it happens. we can be realistic about it. we have run badly in dumb spots (monstr shooting iversonian) and the wolves have seemingly run well (getting two for one with Euro, lolbinking the seer, etc.). there has also been at least an average level of village derpiness that has NOT BODED WELL FOR OUR CHANCES HERE. basically we have to run the table now, and that's not likely to happen. and whatever. i should care less about it than i do.

3) but let's make this as difficult and annoying for the wolves anyway. personally, given the roleset and the gamestate, i will consider it a pretty satisfying moral victory to be able to drag this out and nail as many wolves as we possibly can, even if we ultimately lose.

4) so let's take this step by step. we are going to lynch a wolf today. it's pretty much a foregone conclusion, mathematically, so let's make it happen. and then the backup vig can kill a wolf tonight. and then we can day angel vs. the day vig tomorrow, and then they'll probably be out of most of their killing power. step by step. incrementally. who knows what can happen? BUT IT STARTS WITH GETTING A WOLF TODAY.

that's my St. Crispin's Day speech, if Henry V stood up and was like, "eh, battle's stacked against us, we're almost certainly going down, but let's take a few of those Frenchies out before they crush us into paste"

i would make $$$ on the motivational circuit
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by well named
It occurs to me that disko calling me a wolf seems rather wolfy for him, given the reason he has for it

Basically the problem is here you have a guy who claims wolfy when asked, who recognizes his own early game looks bad in terms of voting, who obviously isn't like on level 0 all the time, right? That's not how he plays. Yet he's voting me because my early EODs looked bad with no other consideration? It just doesn't seem likely that this is a villagery thought process for him
yes, exactly this

the only thing is he's not really voting you or pushing you today with any kind of conviction (that I can see), it seems like he's just sticking to the "read" cause that's where his vote landed on EOD1 and it was an off wagon vote to cap a bad EOD of his, so he's just like, married to the read at this point
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:57 PM
and now i'm going for an hour or two or else i might actually be fired by this time next week

i expect an energized village with multiple wolves cornered and cowering when i get back

or cornered and laughing at us

i'll take what i can get
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrokenATM!
I'm a vanilla villager yes.

After all those wagon u posting. No one see in n1 I was ready to die cuz I said nike and wn must be villagers too and didnt want to vote then. I also didn't read anything so I didn't know who were wolves that can possibly die.
Only us 3 were top wagons by a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
BATM what do you think about disko?
I had him aas villager. Is obv guys is not here.

He is voting me for no reason/ no work
Has been sketchy with wagons n1-2
I been villagers acting and saying wolfy shot on porpuse.

I'm a wolf Pr lol
I was ready to die and save nike and wn.

Both highly likely villas

You can all blow me

Disko is a wolf I hope. If not then I'll save my comments.

Gotta go to work now so good luck.

I'll be in on breaks. If u are villager vagos then save me.

Wn who I saved other night and thought will stick out for me is not wanting me dead. ****ing weak players itg
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:59 PM
the overarching point of my post above is that this is a really stupid spot and it feels stupid and everything is stupid

but i never actually used the word stupid, even though it accurately captures my stupid feelings

so the subtext becomes stupid text
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskoteque
because 80% of the living players are wolves

seriously though WN's EOD1 is really bad knowing what we know now (or what we think we know based on grant's claim) - that BATM was the n1 vig.

obviously i look equally terrible
like lol,

1) how do we "know now" that BATM was the n1 wolf vig?
2) if we do, then disko prob had the worst EOD1 of anyone

and I think he's known #2 pretty much all along (the EOD "wolf tell" wild goose chase that should no longer be discussed, etc)
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene
also

i am GOING TO EXERCISE SELF-CONTROL and actually get out of this thread instead of just saying i'm going to get out and then sitting and stewing and refreshing

but before i do, some real talk

guys

1) this roleset is pro-wolf. that's okay, it's an open roleset, we knew it signing up. but it's pro-wolf. villa has no night angel, wolves have up to two night angels, villa roleblocker has to run perfect because so many wolves are effectively vanilla each night, whatever

2) we are probably going to lose. it happens. we can be realistic about it. we have run badly in dumb spots (monstr shooting iversonian) and the wolves have seemingly run well (getting two for one with Euro, lolbinking the seer, etc.). there has also been at least an average level of village derpiness that has NOT BODED WELL FOR OUR CHANCES HERE. basically we have to run the table now, and that's not likely to happen. and whatever. i should care less about it than i do.

3) but let's make this as difficult and annoying for the wolves anyway. personally, given the roleset and the gamestate, i will consider it a pretty satisfying moral victory to be able to drag this out and nail as many wolves as we possibly can, even if we ultimately lose.

4) so let's take this step by step. we are going to lynch a wolf today. it's pretty much a foregone conclusion, mathematically, so let's make it happen. and then the backup vig can kill a wolf tonight. and then we can day angel vs. the day vig tomorrow, and then they'll probably be out of most of their killing power. step by step. incrementally. who knows what can happen? BUT IT STARTS WITH GETTING A WOLF TODAY.

that's my St. Crispin's Day speech, if Henry V stood up and was like, "eh, battle's stacked against us, we're almost certainly going down, but let's take a few of those Frenchies out before they crush us into paste"

i would make $$$ on the motivational circuit
pinochiowouldbeagreatmotivationalspealer.gif
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:01 PM
Votes from post 4708 to post 5285
Night in 5:59:56

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 TheBrokenATM! fnord_too (42), Top Tier Tom (99), diskoteque (47)
2 killer_kill TheBrokenATM! (87), Telcontar (18)
1 KruZe killer_kill (26)
1 diskoteque UAW710 (16)
1 Telcontar Vagos (27)
7 not voting biggerboat (0), Gadarene (84), grant2 (7), KruZe (0), Mor_Tilt4mePls (23), SGT RJ (1), well named (46)
1 Error J.D. (35)
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:01 PM
And I think if BATM is a villa, all disko's work today was basically just an effort to make sure BATM gets lynched before himself
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:02 PM
kruze oh where are thou kruze?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:02 PM
Had we are not losing, listen to me. If u gave up then vote me fine. But stop crying when u need to play better.

Are u Brazilian? Are u emulating their soccer game? Stop.
Go to basics. I cannot be a wolf I'm clock clear
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:03 PM
I'm also hard pressed to think of many scenarios where disko and kruze are v/v and I think this is worth noting
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
And I think if BATM is a villa, all disko's work today was basically just an effort to make sure BATM gets lynched before himself
I'm good as peeked. Do u think I will have the combo I did with sleeper as a wolf?

Dude tried so hard to incriminate me.
He was only person defending me...
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:03 PM
If we kill two wolves before morning we have a decent shot. If grant binks a RB on a one time vig and/or day angel gets a save and/or we bink a wolf vig with a shot left we might be all the way up to even money.

I think in the worst case we get to tomorrow night in permanent must lynch (there are ways to lose before that but I will be pretending this game ever happened if those scenarios happen. Except for the seems legit tell, I'll never let that die.)
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:03 PM
KruZe
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:04 PM
and fnord, cory's fakepeek is pretty easy to find

i was tinfoiling about the potential levels in it on d1, because he did not seem to know that the n0 peek was randed from the vanillagers, or maybe he did, and maybe he was being tricksy to appear dumb, and probably he would do that as a wolf but maybe he would do that as the actual seer, and i couldn't decide so decided just not to say anything (search my posts for "noddled")

i'll leave finding it as an exercise for the reader, for reasons that should be clear when someone posts it
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
KruZe
will you be around for a while?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadarene
will you be around for a while?
yeah, i'll be around for a bit
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:06 PM
I sincerely regret wasting 2/3 of my break only to find we just lost our day vig.

As much as I was trying to keep going yesterday after the shats, I feel that apathetic now.

Only small sunny spot was Grant clearing himself and possibly putting the final nail in BATMs wolfy hide, although if he's correct then batm is vanilla now and they don't really give a **** and will bus him and all of today is antispew.

Killer and Kruze as secondary wagons IMO.

I have like 5 minutes if anyone has any questions or wants to chat with me.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrokenATM!
Had we are not losing, listen to me. If u gave up then vote me fine. But stop crying when u need to play better.

Are u Brazilian? Are u emulating their soccer game? Stop.
Go to basics. I cannot be a wolf I'm clock clear
will you walk through a step by step numbered list about the premises that make you clock clear?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
yeah, i'll be around for a bit
your thoughts on the happenings would be appreciated then

and if it's possible for you to be here for EOD, it's kind of important
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-09-2014 , 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
like lol,

1) how do we "know now" that BATM was the n1 wolf vig?
2) if we do, then disko prob had the worst EOD1 of anyone

and I think he's known #2 pretty much all along (the EOD "wolf tell" wild goose chase that should no longer be discussed, etc)
if BATM was the n1 wolf vig then EOD is an absolute goldmine

and disko comes out of it covered in yolk
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote

      
m