Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread 7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread

07-08-2014 , 02:49 PM
...

monstr if the game includes good wolves then there will not be a coherent wolf team working together in the thread, it will look for all the world like they are not a team at all, that being the point of the game
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:49 PM
Sleeper - the more you post the more obvious it becomes you're a wolf and just making **** up and no amount of vyk colors is going to change that.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Fish
Here's the context. See how better/worse is describing the relative values of the people to lynch?

I will grammar nazi you up all day, son. This is my wheelhouse.
You can grammar nazi me about the context of your post, but it still doesn't change the meaning behind mine.

I meant what I said and it means exactly what it means. Your grammar nazi'ing is actually wrong because my meaning makes perfect sense if you take it in the context in which I explained "You are not a worse wagon than you were before"

See that's still a relative value because it's your current lynch value relative to your previous one.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Fish
Obviously I'm going to keep playing, that wasn't the point. The point is SS is somehow saying that me being upset after losing our vig & seer is somehow wolfy.
No it's wolfy that you have nothing to contribute ever and then pop in after the reveals to lament our fate and also, by the way, vote me for no reason in the same post where you're "jfc"ing about the reveals

seems very legit, as I said earlier
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:50 PM
I do need a bit of a break but people better get back in here and start working or we really will have handed the game to the Hoyawoofs.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper Service
...

monstr if the game includes good wolves then there will not be a coherent wolf team working together in the thread, it will look for all the world like they are not a team at all, that being the point of the game
Why not? I'm not saying all of them are but there have to be at LEAST two people that are really villagery that are probably wolves.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:51 PM
Vagos, you happen to have the same list of red wolves as domer. That should signal to you that you're wrong since he's either (a) a wolf (he is probably a wolf) or (b) domer.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:51 PM
And I'd bet you at least three of the wolves were on either batm/nike
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ
Still trust domer/monstr, obviously Vagos unless he's still alive in a few days then we can reeval. Telco SHC IIRC.

Gad has seemed his pretty usual self to me and he's always a villager in games I play, I think I've seen him wolf exactly once, so I'm including him as a top tier villager.

BATM/Sleeper almost have to be wolves at this point.

We need to revisit killer as well, he hasn't returned since pressure dissipated from him yesterday.
I dont think I am SHC actually - i think that was because we thought mffnike might have peeked me but he wasn't the seer in the end.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:51 PM
I guess it's possible that Vagos is the god pigeon but I really hope not
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:51 PM
that reveal crushed my spirit pretty thoroughly

I'll regroup and catch up in a bit
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstrman
Why not? I'm not saying all of them are but there have to be at LEAST two people that are really villagery that are probably wolves.
That is precisely my point.

I have to step away, I'm legitimately getting furious.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper Service
how much have you read, why is this true, why do you trust domer, you're wrong about telco being SHC (that was only true because of the Chicken Boo thing with Nike, CORY is SHC from Euro)

basically lol, like I said
nevermind

7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper Service
Vagos, you happen to have the same list of red wolves as domer. That should signal to you that you're wrong since he's either (a) a wolf (he is probably a wolf) or (b) domer.
Since when is domer a super goes hard in the paint wolf? He's been posting fiercely almost non stop.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar
I dont think I am SHC actually - i think that was because we thought mffnike might have peeked me but he wasn't the seer in the end.
Yes I just explained this to her, she ignored it in order to say I was making things up.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:53 PM
If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar
I dont think I am SHC actually - i think that was because we thought mffnike might have peeked me but he wasn't the seer in the end.
Yeah I realized that after the fact.

Back in like a half hour.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:53 PM
RJ what did I make up, I ASKED YOU how much you've read, I ASKED YOU why you trust domer, and INFORMED YOU that you're mechanically mistaken, this is your chance to not be wolfy
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstrman
If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.
Is this a hard monstr read?
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:54 PM
I'm only gonna get lynched today if everyone really is as cowardly as they looked yesterday, that's just how the game works. I'm sure lots of people WANT me to be a wolf but I'm not and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstrman
If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.
quoted for emphasis

If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.

Bolded for more emphasis.

If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.

Underlined to prove how serious I am

If we lynch hoya today and he flips villager I'm condemning every single player on his wagon. Legit.

Italicized to annoyingly drive the point home so you all remember how serious I am.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper Service
Vagos, you happen to have the same list of red wolves as domer. That should signal to you that you're wrong since he's either (a) a wolf (he is probably a wolf) or (b) domer.
(c) you and disko are wolf bros

I'll humor you tho, what are your thoughts on disko? (or anyone else in the game that doesn't think you're a wolf for that matter)
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:55 PM
RJ poos in post-meeting, doesn't know what's going on, votes me, ignores questions, evades pressure, leaves, everyone will be fine with this
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper Service
like obviously there are good wolves in this game and we've got fnord, domer, gad and WN just basically committed to being wrong all game and it's like OH LOOK THEY'RE VILLAGING
You keep saying stuff like this yet yesterday when you were here early I was one of two clear villas to you. I clicked thru one of your things about me where it looks like you said I forgot about doing something (when I said my phone was acting up) but iirc I did what I said I was going to do at lunch.

Also, maybe I missed some stuff, what am I committed to being wrong about. I am pretty sure you are woofing here, if not I'm wrong about you. I did vote for ivers earlier today. But committed to being wrong? I actually wanted to not lynch you yesterday, and I was calling wn a wolf yesterday but think he's villa today.

My read on you is based on a lot of things, but recusing yourself please explain what I am committed to being wrong on.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote
07-08-2014 , 02:56 PM
**** I can't not answer since I caught this before I got up.

You said I wasn't working and that you were, and that ergo you were obviously a villager and I'm obviously a wolf.

But if you were, in fact, reading everything and working, you wouldn't have to ask me how much I've read or why I trust domer, because I've already answered those questions in some form before you even asked them.

Ergo you clearly aren't really reading/working, or at least not everything, but you want me and everyone else to think you are.

But you're right, I was mistaken about Telco. You got me. I've never made a mechanical error in WW before. Boy is my face red.
7/7 Animaniacs V+ Game Thread Quote

      
m