Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread 4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread

05-05-2013 , 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
on the other hand I am calling him a probable wolf, and I continue to do so
and you still haven't presented a reason to do so
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:54 AM
I hate this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
Page 1 Funnies/Things that Perked my Interest:

This struck me as kind of weird. The second sentence would have to be written under the pretense that WN assumes/knows remedy is a villa. I heard someone say this before so I am going to steal it but this seems like one of those times where there doesnít seem to be adequate suspicion of remedy in this post (even if it is early on).
no, it doesn't require or imply that at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
Why did you want to give me a one day pass? This comment seems kind of unnecessary. Youíve already stated you didnít like my openingÖ

Ignoring the fact that I am involved in this whatsoever, what do you mean by ďI donít even think I want toÖĒ. Seems kind of non-committal.
"non-commital"



Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
Just quoting this again so I donít forget. Seems like a TMI moment that kind of came out as obvious.

Ok, page 1 down. Donít get all butt hurt if I implicate you early on (my reads will probably change as I get to page 9).
"TMI" for calling someone a likely villager

4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
As far as I'm concerned Sun is most of the way to being outed since even though he's now engaged he has still failed to make a single decent post, at least in my estimation.1

1 All representations herein intended to be read as statements of opinion and not fact. All rights reserved.
I doubt hoya will call any of my posts decent, regardless of what they are
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
Sun, find me a single post that is villager-y that you have made in this game. Maybe I missed it.

Alternatively, just start actually making mediocre posts - that's all your meta requires you to do - for like 10 minutes.

Ready, go!
so now hoya is pushing me for not making any GOOD POSTS while simultaneously claiming that I usually only make mediocre posts anyway
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:00 AM
Sun, that 1590 post has a lot of circular logic. Pretty sure GOOD and BAD posts don't equate precisely to right and wrong about the game. But your reads have been pretty far off.

The post where you say the wolves are JD, vix, and Hoya...then add shortly after that I'm one and can replace vix or Hoya? Not looking so hot, but d1 reads are hard so ok.

What I'm more interested in is why you never had gtp on there, even though you know he's a slanky wolf. Or why you made this post about VR's opening:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
there's nothing villagery in these posts
but have never had her as a wolf suspect?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
If you're a villager, village. That's all you need to do. Alternatively, just suck and be ******ed and we'll see where we end up.
I'm villaging

I've been villaging

that might be all I need to do but it's not going to stop you from calling me a wolf since you're not even trying to read me
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
Sun, that 1590 post has a lot of circular logic. Pretty sure GOOD and BAD posts don't equate precisely to right and wrong about the game. But your reads have been pretty far off.

The post where you say the wolves are JD, vix, and Hoya...then add shortly after that I'm one and can replace vix or Hoya? Not looking so hot, but d1 reads are hard so ok.

What I'm more interested in is why you never had gtp on there, even though you know he's a slanky wolf. Or why you made this post about VR's opening:



but have never had her as a wolf suspect?
that's exactly what I'm talking about

I never make posts like that as a wolf

ever

because I know how everything is going to make me look

posts like that are BAD because I end up looking stupid, which is hella villagery because I don't like to look stupid

that's exactly the point I'm making

another good example is gtpitch

if I was a wolf, I would have been all over that
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
What I'm more interested in is why you never had gtp on there, even though you know he's a slanky wolf. Or why you made this post about VR's opening:



but have never had her as a wolf suspect?
people were discussing whether those posts are villagery or not, so I gave my opinion

why would I have her as a wolf suspect from those posts?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
In the meantime, until you do that, you remain on my wolf list. If you can't live with being on one wolf list in a 13-player game, I don't know what to tell you.

Find jesus, maybe.
I don't mind being on people's wolf lists

that's not an issue

I have issues with your posts

trying to paint it as spite is not going to get you off the hook
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
people were discussing whether those posts are villagery or not, so I gave my opinion

why would I have her as a wolf suspect from those posts?
Because she hadn't done hardly thing besides that at that point. I get that's easier to make reads on the more active posters and forget about the UTRs, but this is only a 13er.

Taking into account that gtp and VR don't like to post much as wolves and weren't posting much might be something to consider when coming up with your most likely 3 person team.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
I think it's funny that Sun is accusing me of being an idiot/wolf for pushing him when he's aware that I almost never even read his posts on d1 of any game, and certainly therefore never push him.

Like, that's somehow something I'd wake up wanting to do as a wolf, in Sun's world. Seems legit.
are you saying you would never try to mislynch me?

why?

there isn't much resistance to it and you're not getting heat for it

after I'm dead there will be no one calling you a wolf

seems like a good mislynch to go for

also, I'm sure you'd enjoy it for bragging purposes etc.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
Because she hadn't done hardly thing besides that at that point. I get that's easier to make reads on the more active posters and forget about the UTRs, but this is only a 13er.

Taking into account that gtp and VR don't like to post much as wolves and weren't posting much might be something to consider when coming up with your most likely 3 person team.
all of my 3-person wolf teams have gtpitch on them

putting the other 2 wolves on it might be something to consider too

but since I wasn't given that information, I have to try to work it out

generally, I do that based on people's posts
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
through 600 posts I'm here-ish

villagers:
mets
VR
remedys
sun
bhuber (kinda)

well named:
well named

wolfy:
charry
legend
vixt

UAW had a villagery opening but I haven't seen any posts since so I can't really put much weight in that. His wolf game is similar rapid-fire reads without reasons though and then disappearing
does anyone know pitch's tendencies with lists of wolves like this?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
You mean where you misunderstood me when I said you were laughing at WN - in essence bragging - about misreading you in a game you still lost?
if you think I was bragging in any way, then you're the one misunderstanding
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
Just like everyone's, I read your posts like minimum 5 times per game and often more, just not on day 1; this means I have plenty to compare your performance here to (which yoe earlier acknowledged, calling it hundreds of games)

You freaking out about something being illogical that actually was logical and, in addition, was never stated in certainties is pretty ridiculous and vulnerable, which explains the second part. It's also the second time you got uppity at the first hint of heat. Remember legend suggesting he peeked you wolf?

You're making up your wolf reads, actually. Let's go to the tape:





Post 472:





Oddly, here are all your votes:

144:



156:



227:



271:



371:



475:



503:



511:



Hmm, he's not in your list.

690:



Hmm, he's not either.
are you saying voting a lot of people is wolfy?

are you saying suspecting a lot of people is wolfy?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
i meant to answer this earlier but i think the way hoya explained it makes perfect sense

i think he even had a post that said "i don't usually read your d1 posts but today they are just right there" or something like that
I guess it's interesting that gtpitch defends hoya here but I don't know if it's good or bad

he's dead so he can't answer but if my posts are "right there" in this game, where are they usually?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
It appears to me that you have wolf reads you don't care about and haven't supported and that you won't vote or push to enforce.

Also, how am I suppsoed to know what you're capable of as a wolf? We have 25 games together.

You know how many were me villa, you wolf? Two. One was a mishmash. You wanna know when your team killed me in those games?

Night 1, and day 2.

What i DO know is I feel like I have plenty of experience on the same team (it's actually 11 vanilla games), and this ain't it. Again, deal with it.
does anyone else think it's weird that hoya has this weird, nebulous feeling that I'm somehow different in this game in a way that he's unable to pin down or articulate?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:34 AM
does anyone else have that same feeling?

am I different?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
all of my 3-person wolf teams have gtpitch on them
You know I meant on d1, this is part of what Hoya is talking about imo. Here is roughly what happened:

You: these people are the wolves

me: why not gtp?

you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
because they have bad votes and posts

gtpitch has nothing
That's fine in a 40 player mishmash. But in a 13er you can put a read on every player. You know gtp is a slanky wolf, you know he's been slanking this game (and posting in other threads, as well named pointed out), his few posts had no villagery substance, so why not read him wolf?

Obv hindsight 20/20 blah but the point is valid regardless of which way gtp flipped.

As to the "I would have bussed him" argument...maybe. But well named, Hoya, and I had already jumped on him hard early. There wasn't much room in the front of the bus after that.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
the series from about 125-150ish i thought was villagery from sun

he was doing his way-back machine reread style but also staying in real time and interacted with me and well named and mets and whoever else was around

was light-hearted and jokey while making some actual reads

when he wolfs i think that he ends up being more "surface-y" than involved
this is so dumb I think it's good for me

wolves don't like to clear wolves for such terrible reasons
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
Mets how about I'm a villager and vix defending me has nothing to do with defending a wolf bro. Or he's a wolf and wants to look good for when I flip villa. Lols@u
Wow im convinced
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
You know I meant on d1, this is part of what Hoya is talking about imo. Here is roughly what happened:

You: these people are the wolves

me: why not gtp?

you:



That's fine in a 40 player mishmash. But in a 13er you can put a read on every player. You know gtp is a slanky wolf, you know he's been slanking this game (and posting in other threads, as well named pointed out), his few posts had no villagery substance, so why not read him wolf?

Obv hindsight 20/20 blah but the point is valid regardless of which way gtp flipped.

As to the "I would have bussed him" argument...maybe. But well named, Hoya, and I had already jumped on him hard early. There wasn't much room in the front of the bus after that.
in a game with 3 wolves and 8 people slanking, what am I supposed to do?

I can't really assume all slankers are wolves
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
does anyone know pitch's tendencies with lists of wolves like this?
I asked that earlier. Without knowing him, my guess would be he puts 1 wolf on there 50% of the time, no wolves 40%, and two wolves 10%. So the only thing we might take out of it is if charry or vix flips wolf, looks kind of good for the other.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
okay, melting faces time

well named
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
mets
remember when hoya was giving me shot for voting people not on my wolf lists?

how come I have to fill out paperwork and get all the necessary authorizations before I can vote someone but he can vote whoever he wants at eod to try to save a wolf?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
I asked that earlier. Without knowing him, my guess would be he puts 1 wolf on there 50% of the time, no wolves 40%, and two wolves 10%. So the only thing we might take out of it is if charry or vix flips wolf, looks kind of good for the other.
yeah, that would be pretty standard
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote

      
m