Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread 4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread

05-03-2013 , 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
Yeah, no. The fact that you *believe* all that might mean something, but the substance of that post belongs in a landfill.
You
Used to be good at this game
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
You
Used to be good at this game
Who thought gtp was a villager and J.D. was a wolf yesterday?

Look, I'm the king of self-clearing but your reasons are garbage. Calling someone wolfy but finding a reason to not vote him is one of the prime skills of wolfing. Are you saying you can't do that? You saying you're clear because he called you a villager is absurd on its face, ducy?

I think you're probably a villager btw but I have a duty to call out nonsense when I see it.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
Who thought gtp was a villager and J.D. was a wolf yesterday?

Look, I'm the king of self-clearing but your reasons are garbage. Calling someone wolfy but finding a reason to not vote him is one of the prime skills of wolfing. Are you saying you can't do that? You saying you're clear because he called you a villager is absurd on its face, ducy?

I think you're probably a villager btw but I have a duty to call out nonsense when I see it.
If I were a wolf I would have switched to you way way way before the mets cfd almost happened
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
If I were a wolf I would have switched to you way way way before the mets cfd almost happened
That's a little better anyway.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
remember when you accused me of not understanding english?

this isn't even a sentence
Voice to text sucks sometimes
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:31 PM
Im gonna get some wings and have a few beers

When I get back maybe I'll do some mqs

I can translate my post of people want but I'd still rather not
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
this is weird because I've had him as a villager in every game we've been in before this one
This is a lie. Unless I'm just thinking turbo's. Feels that way atleast
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:22 PM
turbo in which I never call charry a wolf or vote him even though he votes me every day while I try to lynch domer (the wolf):

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...turbo-1325076/

another turbo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
charry and searix are villagers
game in which I had him as a likely villager for pretty much the entire game:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hemed-1319397/

I majoritied him at f5 even though he wasn't my preferrred lynch out of self-preservation since he was trying to lynch me

anniversary game in which I occasionally say things like "charry is either a wolf or a spaz" but never push him or try to get him lynched:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1316913/

those are all the games we've played other than another turbo in which we were both wolves

I didn't push him in any of them and had him as a likely villager in all but the first in which I wasn't sure what to make of him since he was such a spazz

meanwhile, he has called me a wolf and voted me almost every day of every game
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:30 PM
Sun

Can we not fight this weekend
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:32 PM
I'll vouch for that Dolan game anyway. Man, I'm still kicking myself over that one. I cleared gambit based mostly off a d1 three-way interaction among vix (dead wolf), Shark (dead wolf), and Bremen (who gambit subbed for) that I thought would never ever be w/w/w.

Turns out I was right, but Shark was playing blind and didn't read his PM. Ugh. Sorry both you guys for that ****up.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:32 PM
Legend

I think im getting buzzed already
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
Sun

Can we not fight this weekend
sure
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:45 PM
Sun - so there were still many times u have called me wolfy and have even lynched me.. it could be the fact that regardless u are always casting a shadow of doubt then.. or I completely have u mistaken for somebody else.. tbh there's another player with a greyed out pic too (oriental lookin avatar I'm pretty sure) and whenever u two are in same thread I get u two mixed up.

this is aids however^.. I'm gonna go read your game so far itg and put my foot down for good on u or call u a villager. Sound good?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
I'll vouch for that Dolan game anyway. Man, I'm still kicking myself over that one. I cleared gambit based mostly off a d1 three-way interaction among vix (dead wolf), Shark (dead wolf), and Bremen (who gambit subbed for) that I thought would never ever be w/w/w.

Turns out I was right, but Shark was playing blind and didn't read his PM. Ugh. Sorry both you guys for that ****up.
I've blocked this game from my memory. I dug my own grave by phone posting though.. never again phone posting before eod during an interrogation
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
just based on the player list, I'm voting

gtpitch

before reading anything
This is Sun's first post of the game
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
I've blocked this game from my memory. I dug my own grave by phone posting though.. never again phone posting before eod during an interrogation
Don't blame yourself for that, Charry. Posting is always better than not posting at f5 if you're a villager. I misread your tone and outguessed myself. Fahgeddaboutit.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
I've blocked this game from my memory. I dug my own grave by phone posting though.. never again phone posting before eod during an interrogation
I think im the only bitch who caught gambit
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
I've blocked this game from my memory. I dug my own grave by phone posting though.. never again phone posting before eod during an interrogation
I've phone parties 90% of this game and I won't let you bitchez mislynch me
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:11 PM
mets I don't think you have a say in your own mislynch.. lol I doubt u get lynched most of the time for your reads
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:12 PM
that's not a knock at your game.. more of a credit to your character lol

do u think sun is a villager?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
that's not a knock at your game.. more of a credit to your character lol

do u think sun is a villager?
Yes
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
Sun - so there were still many times u have called me wolfy and have even lynched me.. it could be the fact that regardless u are always casting a shadow of doubt then.. or I completely have u mistaken for somebody else.. tbh there's another player with a greyed out pic too (oriental lookin avatar I'm pretty sure) and whenever u two are in same thread I get u two mixed up.

this is aids however^.. I'm gonna go read your game so far itg and put my foot down for good on u or call u a villager. Sound good?
I searched all my posts with "charry"

you have to be thinking of someone else
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:17 PM
and yeah, that sounds good
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
I think im the only bitch who caught gambit
I caught him and bremen
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-03-2013 , 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
I searched all my posts with "charry"

you have to be thinking of someone else
I don't think that works a success rate of 100% in that search engine.. you wouldn't have to use my name in every post..
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote

      
m