Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread 4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread

05-02-2013 , 10:57 AM
you mentioned vix at a time he didnt need to be mentioned
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 10:59 AM
there are times at which vix doesn't need to be mentioned?

re-reading gonan be slow btw :P
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
you mentioned vix at a time he didnt need to be mentioned
Ummm ok, color me confused. That doesn't make any sense at all to me.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoraciousReader
btw, I owe bhuber an apology for my post earlier. I'm not apologizing for thinking it was a wolfy way to push me, just for the unabated hostility to a player that was nothing but polite.

I'm sorry. I don't have any excuse, I've just been frustrated about the "not posting enough" thing for a long time and it all came out at once on an innocent party.
Ballin, sincere apologies always accepted.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:10 AM
Today is the day that the Lord has made...
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:11 AM
For stringing up a Wolf.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoraciousReader
When I read your posts and think, omg, well named is the wolfiest poster ever in this world, you're a villager.
Mets could learn a lot from VR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charry
i don't think legend can be a wolf
I agree with charry here. IMO, legends posts from page 6 (100ppp) are good, challenging mets/ sun about reads and supplying his reads when questioned.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
It's not even a fair read right now because it's way too early, but you do this thing where you kind of observe around things and bounce from topic to topic (for whatever reason in my brain I liken it to you floating the flop).

The part where you go from obvious joke thing to awkward "oh he's not joking" thing to OOH VOTE SOMEONE ELSE for no reason thing is a moderately decent example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
Oh, well that at least makes sense.

I think that's just a gtpitch thing and not necessarily a wolf thing tbh
tbh total wolf tell imo

but also putting the word "necessarily" in here just screams "well yeah sure it's right this time but I mean it's probably not always the case that I'm a wolf when this happens, just this time lol"
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:22 AM
he didnt challenge our reads, he tried to get us to make reads on others while soft defending you but saying he would bus you if he had to
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:30 AM
Gawd mets, I try to remain nice to you every game..but boy you just know how to piss me off.

Why can you not accept the fact that you can't read me AT ALL?

Like literally, you have been wrong every single game. Remember enty and I fooling you as wolves? Remember fake-peeking me wolf when I was a villa?

Yeah...so continue on. It's why I can't take anything you say seriously.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:32 AM
guys gtpitch is a woalf
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:44 AM
jd you are in a game with me, and you are mad that i am trying to read you?

you want me to just let you do your thing?

and it's not like i never read you right. i know i did the game you got sick and had to sub out and sun came in for you

my record of reading you is subpar

big whoop

its werewolf

i no longer care about ego or stats or anything

i want to solve the game

but im not going to try to stop reading someone and dont expect to act like im being unbearable because i am makiing a read on you

i am not making any personal attacks

not posting in caps

not calling people names

deal with it
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 11:44 AM
i dont think the "necesary" thing is a wolf tell from someone as experienced at gtpeachfuzz
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:00 PM
Votes from post 7 to post 713
Night in 09:00:51

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 gtpitch well named (85), remedys (27), legend42 (91)
2 metsandfinsfan vixticator (31), Charry (36)
2 vixticator metsandfinsfan (151), UAW710 (9)
1 well named gtpitch (22)
1 VoraciousReader bhuber2010 (44)
1 remedys CPHoya (32)
1 legend42 VoraciousReader (39)
1 UAW710 Sun Tzu (98)
1 unvote J.D. (31)
  
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:45 PM
gtpitch

I'm in re-read mode so don't mind my belated observations about the last 36 hours
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:51 PM
if pitch is a mislynch legend is taking full accountability
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:52 PM
jd not putting his vote on me yet is interesting
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:54 PM
why is legend taking full accountability for something I pointed out 2 days ago as well?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPHoya
why is legend taking full accountability for something I pointed out 2 days ago as well?
cause you weren't pussyfooting and soft defending the current wagons when you did it
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 12:58 PM
what
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 01:01 PM
hey thread
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
bhuber2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
I love reading a villager pm for a slow game

It reads like.....

VICTORY
People keep saying this is villager-y, and it's not. It's creative for sure, but it's very odd to have the sentiment that "I GOT MY VILLA PM AND IT FEELS LIKE VICTORY" would post that after voting a likely villager with the actual intro post.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 01:10 PM
That's totally not even a sentence.

REVISED: "It's creative for sure, but it's very odd for a person feeling the sentiment that "I GOT MY VILLA PM AND IT FEELS LIKE VICTORY" to post that after voting a likely villager with his actual intro post."
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 01:11 PM
bhuber hasnt been villagery yo
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-02-2013 , 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
wolfy

wolves look for any little reason to throw a vote on anybody and well named gives a reason for wolves to vote him

and if they were villagers they might think about why well named would do what he did and come to the conclusion he is way less likely to claim wolf as a wolf and more likely to do it as a villager

bhuber's post is wolfier because he qualifies his vote without even mentioning well named's post

liking my initial vote so far
and this is just TEH AIDS, analyzing an obvious joke vote for its supposed nefarious long term voting purposes is ridiculous
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote

      
m