Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread 4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread

05-09-2013 , 03:08 PM
What do you think of that post I made about Charry and you on the previous page?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:14 PM
Garbage considering im a villa (jk, let me read it quick)
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:15 PM
legend: it's a good thing you peeked uaw
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:20 PM
I was lock clear after charry flipped wolf

no way I was getting lynched this game
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:21 PM
bhuber is still a wolf
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:21 PM
I guess I haven't reviewed that, not that it matters anyway, I was just looking at the post counts and musing
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remedys
What do you think of that post I made about Charry and you on the previous page?
I think I see your point fwiw.

To which my response is that we literally dont use those acronyms at all on PTP. Literally none of them, you can confirm this if you want (forum.parttimepoker.com; go to the shooting off forum and sort the threads by post count - like 20 ww game will come up and you wont find a single one of the acronynms we use here in those games).

I literally didnt/still dont know what some of them mean. Me asking what they mean is role neutral I would say...I think I've asked what some of them in mean in all 3 or so of the games that I've completed here so far (in fact I think the only game where I didnt ask what one was was my first game wolfing where I think I only asked wtf a fake seer peek was because I didnt know then either).
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
I was lock clear after charry flipped wolf

no way I was getting lynched this game
Is VR lock clear for the same thing?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
bhuber is still a wolf
Gosh, that read must be the result of our extensive interactions that have occurred this game.

You had me as villager most of this game, go back and do your homework and tell me when you've reached that same conclusion. Until, please retract your vote.

Thanks
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legend42
Is VR lock clear for the same thing?
She was counterwagon and had to vote charry for self prez

So no
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:38 PM
Someone's played a clever wolf game this game. It's been said that if Bhuber were wolf this game he'd be playing VERY differently and much better than his other wolf games on 2p2. It's been said (though not as much as with Bhuber) that if VR were wolf then she "must have read a book on wolfing" and sounds very different than she usually does as wolf. It's been said that WN would never make the NKs that have been made as wolf. Of the cases I just listed WN's is the weakest, and he's also the most experienced player so it would make most sense for him to be tricky. If he's the wolf he bussed both his teammates.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:44 PM
you said the case for me being a villager is the weakest but then only referred to the most villagery thing about me (voting the wolves) as if it were a wolf tell, and it's not. The idea that the NKs are the only reason I can't be a wolf is pretty wrong
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
She was counterwagon and had to vote charry for self prez

So no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
Votes from post 1938 to post 2418
Night in 00:55:54

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 UAW710 Charry (34), legend42 (95), bhuber2010 (30)
3 Charry well named (74), remedys (38), UAW710 (22)
1 CPHoya VoraciousReader (27)
1 VoraciousReader CPHoya (108)
1 bhuber2010 vixticator (40)
Becoming very glad I peeked you
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:52 PM
Sigh, WN's posts sound equally as excellent as VR's yesterday, this kinda sucks
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:55 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty friggen unsure. At least the villa has 3 chances to get it right so we have a high likelihood of winning .
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
Even with a 2 mis-lynch cushion, giving her villa credit is beyond laughable for laying down like that. Thats just beyond embarrassing.

I will however give her my own villa points for her posting yesterday and it seemed quite fluid and inline with what I expect from a villager in her position.
It's unconventional but I wouldn't call it embarrassing. Would I prefer to live to the end? Sure. Do I hope that the villagers will figure out I'm a villager and clear me? Definitely, because that is an auto-win for the village. But if the most pro-village move I can make is to die, I'm willing to do that too.

It's not "laying down like that." It's knowing that I can die and still win. The wolf doesn't have that luxury and has to fight tooth and nail.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:00 PM
Votes from post 2504 to post 2841
Night in 05:00:54

---
VotesLynchVoters
2 bhuber2010 well named (49), UAW710 (11)
1 vixticator bhuber2010 (53)
1 no lynch vixticator (59)
2 unvote remedys (38), VoraciousReader (56)
1 not voting legend42 (61)
  
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAW710
She was counterwagon and had to vote charry for self prez

So no
And as has been pointed out, this is just untrue. The wagons were tied UAW/Charry when I voted Charry. You're welcome for saving your butt.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:03 PM
Sorry about your secret plan, legend. But I have to admit I still don't see what you were hoping to accomplish. If you were thinking volunteering would be lock-clearing, I don't think it's much of a "clearing" move to agree to an anti-village plan.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:07 PM
I do like the fact that WN kind of questions Legends seer claim (shows a suspicious mindset still).
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:10 PM
Also, in rereading from the beginning, it is apparent that we have to lynch well named. We can not risk the disgrace of having the final wolf claim wolf in his first post of the game and then chortle his way to victory.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:11 PM
LVP = ?
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:19 PM
I think that's least valuable player.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoraciousReader
Sorry about your secret plan, legend. But I have to admit I still don't see what you were hoping to accomplish. If you were thinking volunteering would be lock-clearing, I don't think it's much of a "clearing" move to agree to an anti-village plan.
No worries, the plan was too shaky if even villagers were immediately skeptical of it. I do think if you and well named agreed to it as villagers that the wolf would at least be uncomfortable about it.

And there are definitely situations where it is pro-village to be mislynched.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote
05-09-2013 , 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010
I do like the fact that WN kind of questions Legends seer claim (shows a suspicious mindset still).
I don't think so. I can see how it looks suspect, because he thought I had to be the last wolf- as did others- so me claiming in that spot seems fishy. But once you think about it for more than 10 seconds, it should make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoraciousReader
Also, in rereading from the beginning, it is apparent that we have to lynch well named. We can not risk the disgrace of having the final wolf claim wolf in his first post of the game and then chortle his way to victory.
Agree. Plus I believe he truly was irl afk, but he just hasn't played well enough to deserve to win as wolf. At least remedys has.
4/30 Criminal Minds Vanilla WW Slow Game Thread Quote

      
m