Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! 4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread!

05-05-2013 , 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Duck,

Who are the wolves?
insanity/zdy

NeVeR
gambit
vix

are all equally clear to me.

You've made a bunch of posts which I don't see you make as a wolf.

I'm a villager.

That leaves zdy/insanity
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:14 AM
Ok so let me get this straight, duck.

You think I'm a wolf because I shut you out of the thread yesterday by encouraging maj?

You're a euro. You hadn't posted in well over 24 hours iirc. And I was supposed to know you would come back how?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
Ok so let me get this straight, duck.

You think I'm a wolf because I shut you out of the thread yesterday by encouraging maj?

You're a euro. You hadn't posted in well over 24 hours iirc. And I was supposed to know you would come back how?
1: You're in my POE (as you might have seen)
2: I said that I was biased since I missed it by a few minutes.
3: I think it's bad play to go from :" I don't want to maj" to - "let's maj". And it's more likely a wolf does it.

Let me go find an example.


Don't you agree that maj'ing because you would be busy after 5PM is incredible selfish? Even if I hadn't been coming back it would still have been bad.

Someone else could have had something golden to put itt.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:31 AM
Sure it's selfish. But that's the sort of thing I can do when I'm thread captain, and the sort of thing you don't get to bitch about when you go afk for 48 hours.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:38 AM
Example

Now you understand why I put so much into it.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
Sure it's selfish. But that's the sort of thing I can do when I'm thread captain, and the sort of thing you don't get to bitch about when you go afk for 48 hours.
No it's something I bitch about when I'm a villager - and clap with my fat hands when I'm a wolf.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:40 AM
Even more proof from the same game.
click here
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 09:45 AM
No, I think it's the sort of thing that you have to resort to nitpicking at this stage because you don't have anything else to add to the conversation.

Again, if you read the thread that day, which i don't think you did (because you thought mac claimed vig), you'd see that absolutely nothing was going on.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
No, I think it's the sort of thing that you have to resort to nitpicking at this stage because you don't have anything else to add to the conversation.

Again, if you read the thread that day, which i don't think you did (because you thought mac claimed vig), you'd see that absolutely nothing was going on.
I saw mentions of mac being even vig and used that in a post and thought it was legit.

Why wouldn't/shouldn't I? It was mentioned in a post, which I'd skimmed, so ofc I should use it.


Yeah, I got the source wrong, but the information was still right.

I don't care if the thread was dead - you didn't know that it would stay dead.

Have you read the posts I've made? All of them?
If you don't think I have anything to add to the conversation, then by all means, maj me.

I've provided reason to why I have the change from being against maj-->wanting to maj as wolfy (and I'm nitpicky because it was such a big reason to pin me then)

Did you read it?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:11 AM
I'm not voting out of insanity/zdy today.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:12 AM
What information was still right?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:18 AM
Votes from post 3002 to post 3311
Night in 09:42:47

---
VotesLynchVoters
1 gambit8888 vixticator (46)
1 McAvoy insanity31 (44)
2 unvote zdye724 (67), NeVeR (8)
2 not voting gambit8888 (50), Duckburg (15)
1 Error McAvoy (77)
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:18 AM
And I don't think a game in 2011 where you were a wolf compares one bit to anything I would or would not do as a wolf. We are two different players.

It'd be like if I went back a quoted a wolf game where I said the word "red" then called you a wolf for saying it in this game.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
What information was still right?
That there was talk about Mac being even vig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
And I don't think a game in 2011 where you were a wolf compares one bit to anything I would or would not do as a wolf. We are two different players.

It'd be like if I went back a quoted a wolf game where I said the word "red" then called you a wolf for saying it in this game.
I might have mis-communicated.

What I wanted to say with the former talk about you changing from "being against maj" to be "pro maj" is, that since I was once caught as a wolf doing that. I'm more observant on players doing the very same thing and find it wolfy.

The " I've corrected that tell, but others might not have"-

Does it make sense?

Otherwise I need to try and do it again.


It doesn't really change much - I'm not voting Mac, Never, vix or gambit this game.
I don't selfvote, so it's between you guys.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:34 AM
No one ever discussed mac being a village even vig.

And if you're really going to clear mac for one post then so be it.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 10:52 AM
Quote:
zdy says we shouldn't maj. (If you say that you don't want maj, I assume it's because you don't want maj)
I don't understand what this means, especially when you consider the post that you put this under.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
I don't understand what this means, especially when you consider the post that you put this under.
It was too show you was against maj at that time.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
No one ever discussed mac being a village even vig.

And if you're really going to clear mac for one post then so be it.
Is not one post. It's several posts.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
No one ever discussed mac being a village even vig.

And if you're really going to clear mac for one post then so be it.
Did I type villa anywhere?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
No, let's turbo maj fnord for mechanical reasons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckburg
It was too show you was against maj at that time.
I would have been a-ok with turbo-majing fnord and playing another day if the thread opened up immediately, but that wasn't possible obviously.

Look duck, the thread was going nowhere. Fnord was an outed wolf. It was a friday evening. If you're a villager, I don't see what issue you would have with it. If you're a wolf, I can see exactly why you have a problem with it.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 12:00 PM
Votes from post 3002 to post 3320
Night in 08:00:59

---
VotesLynchVoters
1 gambit8888 vixticator (46)
1 McAvoy insanity31 (44)
2 unvote zdye724 (71), NeVeR (8)
2 not voting gambit8888 (50), Duckburg (19)
1 Error McAvoy (77)
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
I would have been a-ok with turbo-majing fnord and playing another day if the thread opened up immediately, but that wasn't possible obviously.

Look duck, the thread was going nowhere. Fnord was an outed wolf. It was a friday evening. If you're a villager, I don't see what issue you would have with it. If you're a wolf, I can see exactly why you have a problem with it.
I pointed it out already.
I'm biased because I missed it by a fraction.

Do you agree with my villagers?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 12:38 PM
Duck,

Can
You explain why your never voting gambit please. Can you show how he has been villagery please.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 12:41 PM
ok mac, i'm gonna read your stuff in a little, but this reminds me of a game i recently subbed into and made it to must lynch

the majority of what i talked about was how different my wolf and villa games are, how terrible a wolf i was in recent games, and how much of an obvious villager i was in that game

i was a wolf ldo
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-05-2013 , 12:46 PM
duckburg, how in the actual **** can zdye/me be your top two wolves?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote

      
m