Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! 4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread!

05-04-2013 , 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdye724
So contribute. Nothing is stopping you, duck.
Tomorrow. Out celebrating tonight
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 05:40 PM
So when is everyone going to be around.


This is gonna be fun.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanity31
why do you continue to not read the thread and just spew nonsense?




i'm here now!

and you've been avoiding me basically the entire game
How have I been avoiding you?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 05:54 PM
Mac, look at it from the perspective of a villager:

Two nights ago, you were about 30 seconds from being lynched. You refused to claim.

Yesterday, you were all gung-ho about claiming, saying that you would eat the claim-kill in order to help the village.

Today, you say you have clearing information, but you won't release said information.

Can you see how that line doesn't make sense?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 06:44 PM
lol

duckburg
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 06:58 PM
Votes from post 2999 to post 3105
Night in 1 day 01:02:45

---
VotesLynchVoters
2 McAvoy zdye724 (34), insanity31 (8)
1 Duckburg vixticator (1)
1 unvote NeVeR (7)
5 not voting McAvoy (30), gambit8888 (21), fnord_too (0), Charry (0), Duckburg (4)
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 06:59 PM
Votes from post 2999 to post 3106
Night in 1 day 01:01:47

---
VotesLynchVoters
2 McAvoy zdye724 (34), insanity31 (8)
1 Duckburg vixticator (1)
1 unvote NeVeR (7)
3 not voting McAvoy (30), gambit8888 (21), Duckburg (4)
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 07:09 PM
People stop voting.


I got **** to prove. Give me time, I got WIM.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
People stop voting.


I got **** to prove. Give me time, I got WIM.
Yawn
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 07:32 PM
I am going to teach all of you how to read McAvoy. I am going to go through all of my 2013 games to show the massive difference between my villa game and wolf game.

My villa game, I clear villagers and I talk about myself.

When I'm a wolf, I don't talk about myself and I don't clear people, I make super bad cases

Here are all 115 posts of my wolf game The Adventres of Tin Tin. Me, cphoya & UD swept and got 4 mislynches and we didn't kill the seer at ml+1. I counter claimed Annie at must lynch.

Notice how as a wolf, I never work to clear anyone or never talk about myself


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Standard opening
I care about winning as a wolf so much that I'be started using standard opening because as a wolf, I don't know how to enter the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
TOGANIM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
He is no longer a spambot but he has morphed into a solid villager who draws nk's like crazy, he is also probably the second best person at reading me.


Tell me about your Danish friends, what skills does each excel at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I never have beefs with anyone, well maybe some people who don't put in effort but I can see that wont be the case
This game with you.

My phone is being annoying and I'm not going to correct it turning everything in haikus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Usually by the size of your epenis
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
POG is big on meta reads, it was a way of putting pressure on him and holding him accountable but he totally avoided it by not knowing who 2
People are and not talking about the people he
Does know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is actually a
Really good idea, everyone should consider doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm up to post 100 and toganim disappearing is pinging my radar.
Pushing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is a wolf claim

More pushing


EVERYBODY VOTE TOAGANIM NOW
Pushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
HA I caught you lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is wolfy.

It reals of TMI, like he knows what CT is, trying to act non-shalant.
Pushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I agree
With this, when binkles is a
Villager,
He is super game solvey, when he is a wolf, he
Just posts words for a lack of better explanation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Why are you tilted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Hoya sucks, I honestly don't know why people automatically assume he is a
Strong player instead of judging him based on his play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is a good point by chrja. Hoya had like 2
Posts yesterday, I don't know how anyone could have a substantive read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Ok I'm caught up.


Chrja,

I don't want Hoya leading anything, he's aidsonastick.

There are enough people pushing smurf, we need competing wagons though.

Toganim started off decent but faded
Pretty quickly and did hardly any pushing /
Substantive interactions towards
Eod yesterday and was lurking.

Now
He is admitting to even more disinterest.


He needs to be a wagon, we can't afford to carry dead weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Exactly and more importantly, he did a 180 on me after trying to work with me yeaterday, but when I called him out late yearerday, now he wants to mislynch me cuz I'm onto him.
Pushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Chrja was pretty quiet yesterday, but he's been pretty villagery today, I can't see how you can think he is more wolfy than starazzz or toganim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Chrja
Ct
Walle

Cphoya

Anarchist
UD

Hardcore
Toganim
Starazz

Gaps mean there is a gap in villageriness / wolfiness

Obviously hardcore an starazzz are not w/w but there is a wolf in one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
What about starazz?


Note: I will be voting star
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
starrazz
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
What do you think of my list?


Anarchist needs pressure tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
What is your opinion of hardcore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Looks like starazz is being bussed hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I swear to God we are going to lose this game if people don't stop being so passive, it is a 13er and we've binked twice.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BRING THE WIM THIS WEEKEND
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Chrja,

I will be home in an around, can we toss some **** around then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Toga


Ask yourself this, think about motives, why would wolf chrja ever say "I'm glad your reads are the opposite of mine"

Now think about a villagery trying to solve the game. You have someone with a completely opposite outlook o the game as someone else and they want to try work / talk **** through with you.

When you are 0 and 2 and facing a strike out, do you keep doing what got you to 0&2 or do you start considering other options?


This is deep Mac level thinking I'm letting you in on here, I should be charging you for ww lessons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Chrja,

Sorry I took so long to come back, I was doing some research on hardcore but it was fruitless, I can't really say more, but I did come across that anarchist's computer broke yesterday, so Id like to give him one more day plus I know he was traveling to Conneticut yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I almost wish I was a wolf, so I could have pushed for your mislynch chrja given our history
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Chrja,

What do you think of you being fake peeked wolf so much when I finally have a strong villa read on you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Fml

I think I just outted myself as the real seer
Notice how as take seer, I never clear anyone lol

I can't believe I never try to clear anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is what I'm struggling with too, I've never seen him wolf. He is showing way less WIM than normal which is wolfy for most people.

He also hasn't pushed me which he normally does as a villager.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I don't think I'll ever be able to clear hardcore unless he shows tonnes of WIM and pwns 2 wolves.

Annie is easy to clear if he starts posting.

anarchist

I read that his computer broke on Thursday night / Friday which would explain his absence, if he doesn't post by tonight, then he might be a wolf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
You haven't played in a year, Hoya doesn't draw nk's anymore, look it up in the database, his game is honestly mediocre.

I bet if you ask him to rate his game now compared to a year ago, he should tell you he is 20-33% less as good depending how highly you think he was back then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Ok I'm getting annoyed. Since my return to POG, I haven't seen him nk'd before n4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
CT,

Can you give me a list of reads, I want to see where your at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Guys,

The runaway wagon with no competing wagon gave us zero information, ya'll need to stop waiting for the seer to solve the game and do your ****ing duty and start voting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
It's fun playing one man ww
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
It use to be super rare, I still think it's uncommon but probably happens the odd time but it's just a super bad play. It's actually a terrible play as a villager too unless you have a tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Toganim,

I really need your input, I think figuring out hardcore's role is super important. Can you tell me where you are with your reads please.

Your not pushing any wolves, just sitting back waiting to see what your mislynch options are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
That's a good idea togan, I should get back to my roots and work on clearing people.
I realize that I normally clear people but I don't ever do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm here Annie, you going to be able to contribute tomorrow?

Would you bus togan in this spot if you were w/w?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I never thought of that, I should try think what I would do as a wolf in spots as a tool to wolf hunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I hate wen people do this, it can't be so because I'm not a wolf, stop thinking about it from only your perspective and try help the other person who is trying to work **** out, think about it from their perspective.

Saying it can't be so because I'm not a wolf is wolfy because it does nothing to give the question asker any info.

Sorry not ranting at just you togan, everyone does it.


I just liked Annie's answer because he actually answered it from the perspective of if he was actually a wolf and it was insightful to me and gives me something to keep in mind in the future.

/rant
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I don't think I've read a UD post, they are too long or the short ones just don't interest me at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I just woke up and I realized that we need a competing wagon. everyone wants to lynch Togan but we learn more if we have a competing wagon. We are behind the 8 ball and we need to try to pressure a second wolf. Or if we are all wrong about Togan and he is a villa, we need to avoid a situation like yesterday where smurf was a runaway wagon and we don't get info from a competing wagon.

I know the most popular other wagon option is Chrja but I've made a career mislynching him and I'm not going to let it happen this game come hell or high water. So you guys are going to have to pick a second wagon, be it anarchist, hardcore, heck I'd even go cphoya for the lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
See my cross post, I had a lot of history with Chrja, I won't allow him to be mislynched this game. My claim to fame has always been clearing villagers that nobody else sees, it is my one thing I'm actually good at ww, I've had a few epic failures where I've had defended a wolf to death and beyond but Chrja is actually trying to solve the game and I'm not wrong in this scenario.


Plus I peeked him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Because I honestly can't read him for ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm going to the pub, back in a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Mostly cuz I hate talking to myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Did I ever mention I hate losing? I know a lot of you don't know me but I'm scared, I don't want to lose this game and we are pretty ****ed at the moment, we need to hit a wolf today for spew analysis.

I just realized that Togan won't give us much spew but that is also ****ing with my head because I origianally found his "I don't hunt wolves villagers" but I also know he is a good wolf and that really could be a really good anti spew stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Ct,

I am going to the zoo today with my ill family, I need to check out in a minute, your one of my strongest villa reads, do me a favor and hold down the fort, I know the "right" play is to lynch toga but give people a chance to express the,selves to see who they want to push.

I will,set an alarm to check in at eod but will be distracted by alligators and such, my daughter wants to steal an alligator at the zoo and eat it cuz I took her to a fancy restaurant once and she is like a wild savage for alligator meat
This post is pretty ducking hilarious, I was black out drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Mod is deleting my posts or maybe I am not pressing enter when I submit
More totally stupid made up BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
lol oops

I didn't realize we were ML+1 yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Obviously
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Why do you think they killed chrja
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
The problem is I don't have enough peeks to have the game solved from my perspective, let alone convince everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I obviously am not dumb enough to peek Annie


I kind of want to see if I can fps clear someone from reactions though
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This article pisses me off

You know why?


Because it was written by I'm not gonna try this game because TL got lynched day one.


So ****ing selfish. I now know why togan asked me if I have a beef with him on d1. Next game with him, I will have a beef with him for being articulate enough to write ww academy articles but not trying when we were behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I will out my peeks first.


Just tell Annie to stfu until I'm ready
Notice how I still haven't cleared anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm awake, I need to reread the game. But I'll put my peeks out there now so we can get a start on deciding what to do.

I peeked Hoya last night because he hasn't done jack **** and I thought the wolves probably FPS's the n1 nk but my initial read that he just sucks is right. I peeked CT n0 because I don't really know his game at all.

So that leaves the unclears

Anarchist
HardcoreUFO
VillaPred
Uncle dynamite


I'm fine with not lynching Annie today because there are 2 wolves out of the three remaining players.

I think the wolf team is anarchist, hardcore

And I honestly have no clue between villapred and UD


Villapred has been villagery to me all game and I haven't really paid any attention to UD.

K gonna do some reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Also as a seer, it doesn't make sense for Annie to peek me, he is the second best person on all of POG to read me.

Also think about his line, what seer do you know that barely posts for the emote game, none, wolves do that, not seers
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Actually villapred is shc isn't he?

So that makes the wolf team most likely

Anarchist
Hardcore
Uncle dynamite
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Look at how UD is hedging here wrt hardcore, now that he's been caught for pushing Hoya, he doesn't know whether he should bus or protect his wolf bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Like UD is totally struggling and is screwing up left and right.

Does anyone know if he has ever wolfed before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Here hardcore I protecting his wolf bro and pushes TL for going after him when UD was getting heat for his cphoya blunder. Wolves had to push TL to save UD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Nope, it's a leak I have when I'm a seer. I did put you are chrja as 1&2 on my villager list but on d2, I put chrja on top off you.

As a wolf, I always leave fake peeks to prepare for a claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is also wolfy, he is setting himself up for d2 cuz he knows he will get some flack for mislynching TL
Push push push

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Here he is buying his wolf bro Annie one more day.



Also he is trying to dissuade Walle from voting UTr's here.

Which reminds me, anarchist loves to push me as a wolf, I wish I knew how to use the database to find his wolf games where he always pushes me.

Also as a villager, anarchist always pushes me and votes me d1 & early d2 cuz I sit back and coast, he didn't do that this game.
Not clearing , just pushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
N0 you
N1 chrja
N2 Walle
N3 cphoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Dead and useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
If we want to go outside the claims, hardcore is the safe play, people still have UD as villagery and we can sort that out tomorrow.

But look at motives, who is trying to solve the game and who is sitting back doing nothing, waiting for a mistake.

Annie Isnt even trying, he hasn't even really tried today other than giving his peeks and running. Also the way he only wants to vote me today is super wolfy, he doesn't want to spew his bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Vote count was TL 3 and UD 2 and smurf voted UD and Annie works to derail the UD wagon after he just finished saying TL wasn't a good vote because she is not there for eod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Here is the vote count



And here is Annie saying that he agrees with the case but obviously can't have all 3 wolves on TL at this point to save UD
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
We need Hoya in here or a sub, it's must lynch and he hasn't even posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Here is proof Anarchist would never peek me on n2, he knows I'm a transparent wolf.

His fake peeks are so bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
So after saying TL is a bad lynch, he doesn't try to start a new wagon, which he always does as a villager.

Anarchist is such a lock wolf.
Push


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Correct except technically VillaPred is only SHC but he's been pretty villagery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is from yesterday, notice how he doesn't want to go Annie but doesn't give any reason for it, Annie was the second wagon at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Lets look at the progression of hardcore yesterday after he protects anarchist for no reason



Hoya had another post before this calling anarchist the best vote, now he follows through and makes the wagons 3-3 between Anarchist and togan






UD chimes in saying there is no case on anarchist (soft protect)



Then hardcore has no choice but to oh well save his wolf bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Notice how in this post, he has 2 confirmed villagers, he knows he needs his mislynches.
Push
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Finally he had to claim under pressure Because his wagon was getting steam towards eod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
But you had
To
Seer hunt, hence why you couldn't nk him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
MacAvoy also, some posts of you were kind of seer hunt-y on day 3.

like for example, when you were asking me or toga for list of reads
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I disnt like the way he went after chrja on d2, chrja was
Actually über villagery on d2 and he should have seen that given their history, also the way he was hedging on togan and mostly because the way he was protecting starz was TMI because I knew he wasn't the seer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Read hardcore's posts,
He's basically resigned, realizing its
Hopeless to put in work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
CT,

Villager hardcore has WIM, this is wolfy for him to be
Resigned like this
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
To make the wolves lock in their votes, so they can't all pile on someone else
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Look at how he is protecting UD here
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Thank you for this insight.


It explains why you guys had to kill chrja.

You didn't know who the seer was, me or cphoya
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Good job outing yourself w/w with UD

You couldn't vote UD and win, so you had to vote me

Wrong move


LOLOLOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Looks that way
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is a lie, you had to seer hunt on n2
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I have the most posts today, I'm not frozen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
if you're right, he had correct peeks, so there is virtually no reason for me not to NK him. it's a seer hunt and it's a SPK. I overvalue those, CT knows it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm fine with any of the 3, UD, Annie & hardcore

That was such a rookie mistake by UD
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
The only lame peek in hindsight was CT, I saved chrja from being mislynched, Walle had a whopping 20 posts the whole game and everyone was starting to suspect Hoyaids
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
He's desparate
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
hardcore

Don't **** this up, Annie hasn't even posted today, UD is frozen and hiding and hardcore just showed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Ct,

Annie is a wolf hiding, he is around, he posted on 2p2 an hour ago.


Seriously, UD outted himself, so has Annie
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
If you don't believe me, search anarchists posts, he is a wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Please do this
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Wolfy emotional appeal

[x] lock wolf tell engaged
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Another mistake, the only reason UFO knows what Annie would do as a wolf, is if hardcore is a wolf with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappokone
THE BASHI-BAZOUKS WIN!



CPHoya was Dr Müller, a counterfeiter/Nazi spy/all-around bad egg.



UncleDynamite was Colonel Sponsz of the Bordurian secret police.



Finally, McAvoy was film producer and criminal mastermind Rastapopoulos.

IT IS POST-GAME. YOU MAY POST.
My wolf game and villa game is night and day, I will do a villa game next, then another wolf game after that.

I have WIM and I am not getting mislynched
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 07:33 PM
It's 12:30am here... I'm on my iPhone ... I'd says Mac and Duck are the wolves.


Back tomorrow.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 08:14 PM
Mcavoy vote for Duck please
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 08:21 PM
I doubt fnord expected to ever be lynched yesterday.

What I meant by he can make that vote with mcavoy as a villager was that say we lynched mcavoy yesterday (which was more likely than fnord), fnord can turn around and say his snipe wasn't so bad after all and work from there (with mcavoy as a villager, I mean). Normally village would think "oh mcavoy is the more PR wolf and fnord is outed too" and lynch mcavoy, then fnord. And then there's one wolf left? It's an odd play for him to out himself in that spot even as w/w unless its close to parity.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 08:27 PM
So then what, the wilves are duck/insanity?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 08:34 PM
Not sure who would be another wolf if mcavoy is a villager right now. All I'm saying is I think Duck is the most likely wolf in the game. I want to see what he has to say tomorrow just for lols. I'll try not to sleep in until 6pm again.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 09:41 PM
there was a reason fnord sniped so wolfily vix, meaning he did want to get lynched the next day imo. he could have easily parked his vote on kruze earlier

maybe one of the wolves has two lives. maybe they knew kruze's role somehow (jmakin was seer and died night1 though). there was some benefit for them when he fully outed himself, and i'd say it has to do with mac's role 95% of the time
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:06 PM
Ok here is my villager game a week before the wolf game that I analyzed above. I played bad in this game and I got mislynched based on no case except that villagers lynch me for no reason just like this game.


I don't actually work to clear villagers in this game but my wolf hunting revolves around using interactions to find w/w and w\v interactions.

I do show my villager tells talking about myself though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
standard entrance post

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
God slow games are becoming aids walls of txt.

Also you guys are being overly critical of UAW, last slow game he had a solid contribution.
UAW actually ended up being a wolf but notice how in general I try to stop people lightly pushing other people. I'm trying to save UAW here because he is normally a regular mislynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Senor,

Everyone seems fairly villagery so far, wolves probably sitting back.
Notice how I'm not pushing people compared to the last game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
slighted

Spoiler:
Lets try something and lynch among the lowest pount count voters for the first 2 days. Obviously if someone is villagery, we are not lynching them but if we have 2 people with little to no content, the game is easier with more info.
As a villager, I don't wolf hunt d1 but I try to build a strong village by purging weak / UTR villagers d1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
starazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I won 4/5 wolf games, I post up a storm as a wolf, see the gimmick game that just ended. I don't post in day one as a villager because of my meta to give wolves low hanging fruit.

Nutshot and redonk both have less posts than me, go after them, this is my standard d1 game.

I'm purposely not going to post now.
5 posts into the game I am talking about myself.



Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
Yeah mac off table today

Tbob villaging

senor cardage
Mets who knows me best, calls me a villager once I talk about myself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.
this tilts the hell out of me.

Mets agrees with Mac that we should lynch UTR posters. Mac says, hey **** all you guys, I am gonna play how I want, standard LDO...

Mets says "ok, lets not lynch the guy who wont post"

If I did this same **** I would be auto-lynched. **** all y'all (that is not a serious comment, I am sick emo JD today)
Notice how villagers get annoyed and call me wolfy when I'm a villager. Same as this current game


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
My wolf suspects are

Nutshot2
Seņor Cardage
Gtpitch
Slighted

I think we should go nutshot2 because he isn't going to start posting up a storm in either role.
senor Cardage

Ps seņor I voted slighted cuz I agreed with your post and I believe slighted is usually a straight forward villager.

I'm only voting SC to save mets ATM.
Ok notice how I make a vote for someone and talk about something completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Correct, I don't think he is the best lynch. Even if he is a wolf, he is posting and spewing. If he is a villager, he has a better chance of clearing himself in a day than nutshot.

But I need to vote to save mets at this point because mets > Senor in terms of villageryness.

I'm also on a computer bitches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
We are not going tbob today even though I find him a tiny bit wolfy. I want to interact with him a bit and feel him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Noah,

If you can afford a post, can you do a list of villagery to wolfy for me to see where your at.






UAW,

Let's talk about our meta bro. you recall that I claim to be good at reading you recently but allowed you to get mislynched when I was a wolf right. How do you think you are at reading me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Senor, I don't think either of you are likely to be lynched but if putting you in the lead is what it takes to derail the mets wagon, it is what I will do.
Notice how I've been asking a bunch of questions, that is how I wolf hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Roundguy should be second on your list, he is so a noob villager. I don't know why people can't read noobs. They are the easiest players to read if you can get over the fact that they are going to look wolfy because they don't know how to play but look at their tone and more importantly game knowledge. A noob wolf knows way more than a villager that a villager can't hide his lack of experience.
Here is where I clear RoundGuy really light. Just like I did with Chris this game.

Remember how I did this this game with Chris

Ps RoundGuy was a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Let me try and break down how I develop my reads on noobs.

First of all, "his not sure I understand" is so freaking honest, first time wolves, don't back off a read because they don't understand what is going on. They back off reads because they are getting pressure for pushing an obvious villager, but then they also feel guilty about doing so and end up doing it in a bumbling way.

Also his comment "I don't wish my first vote to come off as a spite vote" it shows his mentality of thinking. He is worried about his future reputation. A wolf doesn't think about his future reputation as a ww player, he is worried about not getting lynched so he can help his team win this game.

His feel free to correct me isn't how a day one wolf naturally thinks unless they are a sociopath but so far 100% of nooby noobs I've read aren't sociopaths.

You guys remember how I expanded on my Chris read on d1, I did the same thing with RoundGuy. I tend to make reads and support them later

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy

nutshot2



wolf claim extradinaire

Nice work LKJ.
Kruze was the nutshot of this game except I got rid of him d1. We should have did that this game with kruze


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
momentum my friend, momentum.

Me voting you helped kill the mets momentum, it got the noob to unvote, so my grand plan worked.

Now we can start looking for real wagons, with you recent multiquote, I want to give you another day as well.

So options are

nutshot2
rebonk
JD
slighted

with an outside shot of UAW who isn't his normal villagery self.
Notice how I look at w/w possibilities here as a way of developing my reads

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
You don't know his meta. He is an SE'er who basically trolls games. I've never seen him village with a vengence. He doesn't even really play vanilla games, he has no interest in this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
But did he do anything helpful besides not post and leave seer cover?

gtpitch
& nutshot ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
He was on my list of 4 potential wolves though, I just forgot about him when making my lynch list.




Exactly, no point in leaving him alive to lynch him at d4 for not posting, might as well get it over with now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Gt

Who are your wolf suspects?
Asking questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
nutshot2

Lets reconvene the Nutshot ww court after this game for non participation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Rebonk is a good counter wagon to nutshot2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Everyone should give a read of rebonk, his posts are disparaging enough that everyone should be able to give him a lean.

Also explain why who they are voting is a better vote than redonk
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
rebonk

Gonna vote to keep my $tat$

Not sure when eod is but I have break in 2.5 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Gt

I posted that when I was on the last page, I'm on my phone, so the question was a way for me to get to the new pages hay iyo of rebonk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Seer please peek among JD, ihop and tbob

Don't waste a peek on UAW unless you already have a wolf


Mets or Noah


Please quote this post for me at eod
Notice I like to give advice and coach as a villager.

Do you remember how I tried to coach TN earlier in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
tbob,

Where is that post you promised?
As a villager, I like to hold people accountable. I've been trying to hold people accountable for their votes on me this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I don't have one, I just pulled it out of the air, call it gut instinct, call it me believing in god, whatever floats your boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Tbob,

Lol you that is all

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using 2+2 Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Holy aids app

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using 2+2 Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Someone who has a computer and wants to wolf hunt should compare the last slow game and compare how UAW's game there to this one.
Actually Noah I'm looking you
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using 2+2 Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
You realize that this will motivate me to keep my vote on you, don't you?

Your not even close to being wagonned, I was just voting you to hold you accountable for your promise.

I don't want to vote UAW until he posts.

I'm gonna help noah by finding the slow game with UAW game I am talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
noah, I went all the way back to October and couldn't find the slow game with UAW, it must be even older than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Tbob,

Do you have any exercises that can jog my mind for song ideas? I need **** to think about at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I start work at 6 PM every night, I miss every eod in every game but people call me wolfy for not changing my votes, or they mislynch because they try to pressure me into being active at eod but I never can be present. I basically play ww on a euro schedule, the best time for me is 6-9am. Then a bit in the afternoon depending what time I wake up.

I'm reserving my opinion of rebonk for the moment to be purposely vague.
I talk about myself here, when I'm a wolf, I don't ever make excuses about my absences because Its a wolf tell imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Jfc you can't be this bad in either role,

Here are my reads, the two über clear villagers are village leans.


JFC Nutshot gave us better reads
As a villager, I tend to berate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Hi everyone,

My name is McAvoy, on day 3 I peeked Noah "I can't post as a wolf" because he spammed the thread for 2 days and I thought he might be a wolf

Spoiler:
maybe you really are a super rusty wolf gtpitch
More trolling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
I was going to say mac seems wolfy

and then I was going to say I didn't remember what his wolf game looks like

but then I remembered he was sally in the gimmick game so I'll go ahead and say he's probably not a wolf here
Sun who also knows me, says I'm wolfy and then calls me a villager for it. People who know my meta know that when I come across as wolfy, is my villager game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
yeah, mac's definitely a villager
And reaffirms it as he catches up

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Tappo,

Why did you ignore gtputch's question about your wolf game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Hardcore,

We are going to own this game, you are going to be the MVP. I'm going to go on a computer in a bit. I have a plan, I want to work with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Noah,


I feel like your wolf game and mine were very similar, my wolf game has made tremendous gains, I'm still lynched most games but I don't spew my whole team anymore by d2 and I've seem to found a way to reverse spew to victory.

I've seen growth in your wolf game. Do you actively try to make it better? Do you feel like the ****tiest teammate ever when you've been a wolf and do nothing to help your team?

Where do you think your wolf game growth is at ATM?
Notice how I'm not afraid to talk to everyone.

Just like this morning, I wanted to talk to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Sun,

Remember when we were I hat wolfing masons? I find that I go through cycles, currently I'm enjoying wolfing because I've won like 4/5 games and I've been working to improve it the last 6 months plus.


Where are you at wrt your mental outlook on wolfing? Do you ever go trough phases where you enjoy the challenge of wolfing or do you always just hate it? I think your cyclical like me.
This is me wolf hunting by asking questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING


I am declaring myself the village captain. Sun Tzu, Mets and Round Guy are all off the table today.

One of Mets / Sun is almost always a wolf. However, everyone has already drawn the lines on where they stand. We have this info going forward.

Let's fast forward a day and let the seers / NK's settle the Sun Tzu / Mets debate.


We are lynching outside of Sun Tzu / mets today.
Being a villager leader lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is where people stand. We have TWICE THE INFO TOMORROW if we lynch outside of Sun Tzu / mets because the wolves have to resolve the seer.

Them seer hunting will almost always resolve it.


WE NEED TO LYNCH OUTSIDE OF THIS. EVERYONE WILL STILL GET BUS POINTS TOMORROW FOR BEING ON THE RIGHT WAGON.
I look at interactions to did wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
There is a wolf between UAW & starazzz about 95% of the time


They are better lunches today


They have less posts and mets / sun will spew more than those 2 so giving them an extra day is +EV plus with peeks likely being resolved tonight, forcing the issue gets us less info


Mets on d1 you were wolfier than JD

On d2, sun is wolfier than you.


People already drew their lines in the sand.


We have it on record


UAW & starazzz should be equally as wolfy as sun from your perspective if you are a villa.

Why you not want to lynch them?
Again I village by finding what wolf interactions are possible, I've done that this game


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Starazzz

I think he's been wanting to wolf but now that he actually has randed wolf, he's tongue locked and doesn't know what to do.

He fake peeked me d1, no sane villager would fake peek me before I post, as a seer, he wouldn't clam up and disappear like he has for 3 calendar days.


His range is heavily polarized to wolf.




Gtpitch vs seņor is another pairing that will net us a wolf 87% of the time
More interaction pairing wolf huntings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsandfinsfan
im not opposed to a starazz wagon

i am opposed to an uaw wagon

oh mac

what to do with you

i guess i doubt your wolfing with your ballsy pairings

but your confidence in them is ... for lack of a bette rword .. insane
Mets who also knows me, knows that wen I use interactions, I'm a villager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
starazz

W/w wagons imo


Mets probably clear now with that rebonk vote
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
My pairings are based on interactions and post counts


Why are you not commenting on anyone else except yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
You just put Sun in range to cap himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Seņor

If you waste your time rereading Noah overnight, you are worse than gtpitch

My wolf team ATM


Sun Tzu
Gtpitch
Starazzz
Tappokone


Tbob is a villager
Trolling


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Seer needs to think about the end game wolf tonight. Don't waste a peek on someone like seņor / gtpitch, they are never w/w and one spews the other clear.


Peek someone like tappokone
Coaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Reactions ldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Mets,

Thoughts on my wolf team?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Round guy

Who do you think is wolfier: sun Tzu or starzz?

Who woul you prefer to lynch and why?
Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
So you think they are w/w?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Everyone look at seņor & grpitch's reaction to me calling them terrible for having a villa lean on Noah, senor'a reaction was villagery, I'm gonna reread him tonight anyway. That is a villager mindset.

Now compare to gtpitch, who was more confrontational.


Seņor,

That is an example of why I so some of unorthodox things I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
So you think Sun and mets are w/w? Yes or No
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
This is the best example of tunneling ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Seer should peek one of


Rebonkulous, tappokone or vixticator if you have any doubts about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
sum Tzu

Stats lol

Tbob

Maj it to prevent shenanigans, I have to work
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
You have no idea what my wolf range is and what my villa range is.

UAW correctly pointed out that when I village, I ask questions. About 5 games ago, people said your not doing nothing but asking questions. But a game day or two later, people say the benefit of all my questions. Its a common theme in my village games.

When UAW pointed this out on d2, when he flipped his read of me, I took a mental note that, that was a leak in my wolf game but I didn't mention it because I'm genuinely trying to improve my wolf game and didn't want people to be able to read me. But that is a genuine tell.

Go read the gimmick game, I didn't ask any questions. Asking questions is how I try to solve the game as a villager. I don't try to solve the game as a wolf, so I haven't ever done it except now I'm going to have to start trying to do it as a wolf.
Here is where other people know my game, I ask questions as a villager.

I'm also talking about myself which I never did in my wolf game.


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
gt,

I was also apparently right about mets and Sun not being w/w. Why were you trying to fight that so hard? Seems like you knew Sun was a wolf and you were trying to make it so that it wouldn't clear mets, like you seen him as an available mislynch.

How is me clearing villagers wolfy?








OMG HERE WE GO

WHEN IM A VILLAGER I LIKE TO TALK ABOUT BEING RIGHT AND CLAIM TO CLEAR VILLAGERS



Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Who said they were related?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Man you guys are such tards sometimes.


Did you not read their interactions? Did you see Sun call mets and idiot?


How can you ever think they were w/w?
Notice how I make weird reads as a villager that I get called out for


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
hardcore,

Why did you have me villagery but have me as wolfy today?

Have you read JD's spew?



You know quite well what my wolf game is. Your disappearance yesterday was wolfy. Now you going after the low hanging fruit is wolfy as well.
Notice how I call people out for pushing me for no reason

Same as this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
So why would I ever do that as a wolf? How would that benefit my team?
Talking about myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
metsypoo,


I have a feeling gtpitch and hardcore and pushing me to seer hunt. It also explains the tbob night kill.

tbob had no heat all game long and he should have for how little he posted. He was very seer wrt nutshot.

I want to go starazzz today but gt is howling at me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Mets,

I read the pub Super late Thursday night, JD was posting in the pub Thirsday afternoon after he subbed out, why didn't you point this out yesterday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Tappokone,

In your analysis, you completely misunderstood this post, starazz is trying to derail the JD CFD here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER









THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER






THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER





THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER



THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER







THIS POST RULES OUT STARAZZ AS THE SEER
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
starz,

I wouldn't even give you a reach around if you let your mom song on my ding dong.
lol drunk belligerent Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
let you


was suppose to be in there somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
starazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Noah,

If slighted is a wolf, and vix is a wolf, who would the final wolf be in that scenario?
wolf hunting via possible w/w combos

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
FYP
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Also that d1 lynch was pro, this game is so much easier with nutshot the non contributer dead.


Noah,

What about UAW, who makes the most sense as his wolf partners?

Can he be w/w with slighted?



If starzzz were a wolf, who would make the most sense as his partners?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
Senor,

I had RoundGuy as super clear at eod1 but I agree with a lot of people that he did some really wolfy **** on d2 but he's still more villagery than wolfy.

So your concerns about him are legit. But I'm not ready to ever lynch him yet but he's definately done some stuff that normaly typical noobs never do.
You remember how I cleared RoundGuy light earlier, I try to clear people, but I'm always open to re-evaluating, kind of like I did this game with fnord, I said I didn't like fnord's soft posting but I gave him villa points for doing work.


Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
It wasn't the vote, it was Sun & mets' interactions. They have a long history and I know it well.

Me and Sun use to chat quite a bit about 6 months ago about wolfing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage
If it was Sun and mets's interactions, why did you say it was rebonk's vote that made mets clear? You specifically said that. If you'd said it was anything else, or just not given a reason for mets being clear, I wouldn't have asked you about it half a dozen times. I have mets as a villager, too, so I'm fine with that part of it.
Villagers call me out for my stupid reads like this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
mets,

I've tricked you twice now as a wolf, well the second time you were only in the game for 5 minutes but I love that you can't totally clear me anymore.
Talking about myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
SLIGHTED & STARAZZZ

Can you make a list of reads please.

villagery
semi villagery
neutral
sketchy
wolfy
lock wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
There is one at post 1221

You made me waste a post for this, gogogogo
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I've got a secret

I peeked vix wolf and I've been trying **** to try get him to spew his last partner but I've been unsuccessful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
one


two


three


that's as high as I can count drunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonkulous
mcavoy
People love to vote me with no case and no reason just like this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonkulous
we are CFDing either tappo, vix, or mac

mets won't go vix though

hardcore won't go tappo, mets probably won't either
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
mcavoy
Again no case

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
if you're a villager youre doing a horrible job of it listing me as your top village lean then joining that temporary mini-riot earlier that tried to wagon me. You have a definite M.O. here and that is of a level 1 wolf.



Iknowrite



I'm on board with that barring anyone tastier, such as UAW.



This is our CFD. But I've been pounding McAvoy since the beginning as he has been tunneling me.
Villagers love to vote me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixticator
I have no super high regard for how McAvoy has played today, UAW is still the best lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
vote count post:

3 for uaw
3 for mcavoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundGuy
I need consensus, damnit! These CFD's drive me freaking nuts.

mcavoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
5 for mcavoy, the rest far behind with 2 or fewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
Votes from post 1008 to post 1438
Night in 00:30:59

---
VotesLynchVoters
4 McAvoy RoundGuy (21), starrazz (43), rebonkulous (51), hardcoreUFO (53)
2 starrazz McAvoy (23), metsandfinsfan (57)
1 gtpitch vixticator (44)
1 RoundGuy Slighted (28)
1 Slighted Noah (26)
1 UAW710 tappokone (38)
1 unvote gtpitch (21)
2 not voting Senor Cardgage (17), UAW710 (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
mcavoy
No reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage
Mac has honestly posted the most outright wtf-that-creeps-me-out stuff to me. But the way everything derailed and went off to him near EOD has kinda bothered me.

So... I dunno. I guess the answer to your question is Mac. But other wolfy people seem totally super cool with that wagon.
My wtf posting creeps people out and gets me mislynched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
And Mac is currently passed out in a drunken stupor somewhere. Is there a current consensus-ish lynch target that has posted recently?
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoreUFO
mcavoy
No reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
Votes from post 1008 to post 1488
Night in 00:05:58

---
VotesLynchVoters
4 McAvoy hardcoreUFO (55), RoundGuy (23), starrazz (49), rebonkulous (52)
3 Slighted gtpitch (33), vixticator (50), Noah (32)
2 RoundGuy metsandfinsfan (58), Slighted (28)
1 starrazz McAvoy (23)
1 UAW710 tappokone (38)
2 not voting Senor Cardgage (28), UAW710 (0)

:00 good :01 bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpitch
ok

mcavoy
Another villager voting me for no reason


Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonkulous
mcavoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
AIDSSSSSSSSSSS

Mac running away
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
mcavoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebonkulous
f i might be over but it won't let me switch because duplicate posts

mcavoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrazz
go mcavoy now or risk hardcore's and my wrath at this going to a coinflip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
Votes from post 1008 to post 1508
Night in 00:01:59

---
VotesLynchVoters
5 McAvoy rebonkulous (55), starrazz (51), gtpitch (39), hardcoreUFO (55), RoundGuy (23)
2 gtpitch vixticator (51), Noah (36)
2 RoundGuy metsandfinsfan (58), Slighted (28)
1 starrazz McAvoy (23)
1 UAW710 tappokone (38)
2 not voting Senor Cardgage (30), UAW710 (0)

:00 good :01 bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
Whatever.

mcavoy

This entire EOD just feels 50% fishy, 50% AIDS
called me a villager but votes to mislynch me

AKA ZDYE THIS GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist
mmmmmmm yummy

McAvoy was Taco Bell, a villager

Night Actions by 10am please.
AN IM MISLYNCHED
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:07 PM
I will do another of my wolf games next.



Insanity,

How come your not pushing me anymore?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:11 PM
I think I've showed a huge difference between my villa and wolf games. I'm outing all my secrets at the future expense of my wolf games.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:12 PM
Mac,

Are you gonna vote Duck like Vix suggested?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit8888
Mac,

Are you gonna vote Duck like Vix suggested?
I'm not voting till near eod tomorrow.


I want to let people talk. I want people to take a stand on me.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I will do another of my wolf games next.



Insanity,

How come your not pushing me anymore?
Is that a serious question?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAvoy
I'm not voting till near eod tomorrow.


I want to let people talk. I want people to take a stand on me.
I think people have already taken a stand on you.

Who do you plan on voting for?
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:15 PM
I also want to see how insanity chooses to not push me because I've proved the difference between my games.

Plus I still can mechanically clear myself.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote
05-04-2013 , 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit8888
I think people have already taken a stand on you.

Who do you plan on voting for?
After reading that last village game of mine where I sucked, I kinda feel like I sucked this game and think I suck this game too. I mostly would like others to decide.

Duck's lack of posting though is enough for me to not try save him like I did previous games. I cleared round guy too light that other game and I probably did the same this game with happy/duck.
4/29 Mass Effect Mishmash Game Thread! Quote

      
m