Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2015, 06:44 PM   #2351
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
Havce you even considered if there is a point in my reasoning. That it does make sense to look at the earlier wagons?
i don't disagree with looking at the earlier wagons, but resolving them before resolving ratchet seems so counter intuitive to me

i don't think you gave an opinion on him either you just asked what the case on him was (despite apparently having read eod, which is when the case was posted)

you also still didn't talk about him after a ton of stuff was posted about him during d2

like

why
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:46 PM   #2352
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

BTW this is EOD 1 hour prior and the turn out is ****ty. We better hope that the team is in the PoE if its not we're going to lose.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #2353
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

banks did you post your case on dorian?
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:49 PM   #2354
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
My point is he is doing something that is scummy. You say hes doing it because of his home meta doesn't make it less scummy in my eyes. He has been not actively solving the game.
i really don't understand this line of thinking but w/e
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:54 PM   #2355
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

road pls post
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:55 PM   #2356
road
grinder
 
road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 529
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
out of the four people who are like consensus town at this point (doc, slendy, achro, fonti), how you can think that slendy has stopped playing the game?

like, no offense to the other three or anything, but i think slendy has done by far the most work today

also, why do you think slendy could be a tunneling mafia for his play today, but you think i'm a villager for my play today?
I mean that he kept asking the same questions and i honestly felt/feel that he didnt considered my thoughts. As i wrote im possible just misunderstanding something. Well i hope that - or Slendy is mafia. I would also think that if Slendy was villager and he honestly thought i was scum then he would try to bait some spew out of me instead of just looping around.

I know I could be tunneling, but it seems like none are really considerign him scum, therefore I hope that when i turn villager, ppl might question him a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
@road, you've probably explained this earlier but where are you getting this hard on for achro being SHC

i feel like i remember 1 particular post floating around but its like finding a needle in a haystack at this point
It is this post: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=1129 .
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Basically I am interested to see how this whole dorian vs banks thing turns out.

Dorian doesnt seem to be too concerned at the moment despite banks being somewhat vocal about him being mafia...

road thinks that banks is mafia (even though dorian is voting road)

road isnt voting dorian back

its like road is in his own little ass world where he kind of just entertains his own ideas and he's just poking on the sides of the glass

(its possible that I am misinterpreting this completely and hes just mafia and just completely and totally detatched from the thread).
It is not like im not willing to vote anyone else than Banks. I have also stated I dont feel as strongly about him being scum now as yesterday..

Im not much of a voter. I'd rather only vote once if possible, but that is just my style. Actually I would be open to vote for anyone if it can save myself, but id rather vote for someone i dont think is scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i mean road straight up hasn't voted yet which someone else also pointed out earlier

afaict road thinks the mafia team is banks/dorian although he's tried to call out slendy for tunneling on him once or twice

i mean it's possible that he's just super out of it but some of the things he's said just seem super arbitrary and i don't see how it's possible to think those things from the pov of a villager, even one that's confused as hell
Well, you have to consider that i have been lacking activity. i might have missed some of the dynamic and some of the posts. i could also be super bad, but at least i give you guys the opportunity to read me correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
like i probably should've written these things down but off of the top of my head:

him keeping a villager read on you (bhuber) for some (imo) thin eod1 reasons, and at the same time dropping down slendy and fonti into the poe for ??? reasons (and fonti was already a villager read of his before ratchet became confirmed mafia)

him insisting that achro is shc

his thing about wanting to resolve the 4 wagons that died out before eod before resolving the ratchet wagon

that's all i remember atm
I dont think my bhuber villager case on d2 was thin. I have also wirtten today why i think his strategy today is so extremely villagery (seen from my perspective, where i know i am villager)

Im considering them as i dont have as strong a villagerread on them as achro, bhuber and you. That doesnt mean i think they are scum.
I have written that him possible shc + my read on him was enough to thin kof him as villager - therefore making workload smaller.

and im not gonna spend more time explaining myself when you (and slendy) apparantly will not understand my start of d2.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
also his thing where he made a connection that ratchet could be a similar player to coolkid, a player who was mafia in the previous game with him, who played kind of utr and he (road) didn't pay much attention to him that game

even after making that connection, he continues to pay little attention to ratchet in this game, even though he apparently thinks ratchet is similar to a player that was mafia and escaped his attention in a previous game
I dont have any good exlanations why this. i didnt think of this until someone highlighted it today (maybe you?)
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:56 PM   #2357
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

banks what's your read on bhuber?
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:58 PM   #2358
road
grinder
 
road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 529
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Sry have 2 tables left, so not the fastest answers
Dorian > Banks
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 06:59 PM   #2359
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
banks did you post your case on dorian?
I went over it in the night. Essentially his whole game has been a game of not looking for mafia and caring only about his own life.

I was making a case and realized I was literally just quoting his whole filter.

I can't believe he isn't getting more heat. I mean maybe I'm just super wrong. Maybe people are too complacent. Maybe people think I'm a wolf so they don't take what I have to say DESPITE people thinking I'm a wolf with dorian which is insane.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:00 PM   #2360
ChampionsMod
old hand
 
ChampionsMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,472
Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 1743 to post 2359
Night in 0:59:57

---
VotesLynchVoters
4 road dorian78 (32), Riki (113), Slendy (85), fontisian (33)
2 dorian78 TehBankertin (139), road (61)
1 bhuber2010 DocEspana (29)
1 not voting Achromatic (32)
1 Error bhuber2010 (69)
ChampionsMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:04 PM   #2361
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
I mean that he kept asking the same questions and i honestly felt/feel that he didnt considered my thoughts. As i wrote im possible just misunderstanding something. Well i hope that - or Slendy is mafia. I would also think that if Slendy was villager and he honestly thought i was scum then he would try to bait some spew out of me instead of just looping around.

I know I could be tunneling, but it seems like none are really considerign him scum, therefore I hope that when i turn villager, ppl might question him a bit.
i mean achro and fonti both also think you're mafia, but slendy is actually like rereading posts and stuff while they've for the most part just voted you and not done much else

so singling out slendy is strange

and basing your read on him off of that and not off of everything else that happened wrt him/ratchet on day 1 and day 2 is just weird

like, from my pov, it kind of looks like it could just be you in anti-spew

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
there's also a later post where cue says he lied about his villager read on achro

multiple people have said they don't think there was a clear peek/clear shc so it's just strange that you keep insisting achro is shc

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
It is not like im not willing to vote anyone else than Banks. I have also stated I dont feel as strongly about him being scum now as yesterday..

Im not much of a voter. I'd rather only vote once if possible, but that is just my style. Actually I would be open to vote for anyone if it can save myself, but id rather vote for someone i dont think is scum.
uhh i'm gonna assume this was a typo

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
I dont think my bhuber villager case on d2 was thin. I have also wirtten today why i think his strategy today is so extremely villagery (seen from my perspective, where i know i am villager)

Im considering them as i dont have as strong a villagerread on them as achro, bhuber and you. That doesnt mean i think they are scum.
I have written that him possible shc + my read on him was enough to thin kof him as villager - therefore making workload smaller.
have you tried reading ratchet for spew/reading any of multiple posts where others read ratchet for spew?
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:07 PM   #2362
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
I went over it in the night. Essentially his whole game has been a game of not looking for mafia and caring only about his own life.

I was making a case and realized I was literally just quoting his whole filter.

I can't believe he isn't getting more heat. I mean maybe I'm just super wrong. Maybe people are too complacent. Maybe people think I'm a wolf so they don't take what I have to say DESPITE people thinking I'm a wolf with dorian which is insane.
if dorian is a wolf i don't think you'd be with him fwiw

i mean i would be interested in seeing your case on him (probably tomorrow i guess), specifically his d2/d3 stuff if you were quoting his entire filter
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:08 PM   #2363
dorian78
centurion
 
dorian78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 137
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
What do you think about me specifically? Lets have you take a voice on me.
I agree with many of Slendy's points on you. I think the excuse that you thought Ratchet was cop is certainly possible, but also really one of the only reasons you could have used that would have made sense, and thus is incredibly convenient.

I think that I'm having a hard time envisioning anyone besides road as your teammate. bhuber was an easy pick until he pushed that huge case on you. That made sense to me on some level if he was your teammate, but Doc's thought process also makes a ton of sense to me, in which case he's not.

I think, given what I've seen of your personality, that you make this case on me as either affiliation. Like, mafia-you does it because it's what town-you would do, and because it's easier than many of the alternatives. I very much won't be able to resolve you in my head without more flips and a whole lot of rereading the thread.

I think that I've been trying to solve the game as best I can since the start of day 2. You and I have very, very different interpretations of what that means.
dorian78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:10 PM   #2364
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
banks what's your read on bhuber?
His passion today seemed real but I never saw a progression on me in the fullest. I didn't see him present his arguments clearly like slendy has done. I think that based on play alone this is where I have everyone in order.

MY full list atm.

Town In order
Doc
Slendy - presenting a case with clear cut arguments seems to care about the game.
Achro - reacted very well to the ratchet red check
Fonti - tone read but isn't doing much work I hated her post today about how she just wants to "sure up the auto circle" I don't think this makes her a wolf but I just hate posts like that.

Riki - Felt townie enough for me to green check, ratchet not being cop makes me think that riki being wolf might be why he thought I was not cop in his response.
Road - Has done some things I kind of assume town wouldn't do. His case on me his thinking I'm scum when I know it not to be true. He hits the bottom of the list because I could be playing like **** and he could be mafia for having bad logic on me.

Bhuber - His rl absence remind me of turnip in the previous game. He pushed on me and I wanted to let it play out and see where he went with it. I think doc's logic on him being scum with someone trying to buy a day.
Dorian - This man is not trying to find wolves which is literally the soul purpose for this game he is coasting to the fullest extent of the definition. He is being defended by his sites meta which I find weak.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:11 PM   #2365
road
grinder
 
road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 529
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i mean achro and fonti both also think you're mafia, but slendy is actually like rereading posts and stuff while they've for the most part just voted you and not done much else

so singling out slendy is strange

and basing your read on him off of that and not off of everything else that happened wrt him/ratchet on day 1 and day 2 is just weird

like, from my pov, it kind of looks like it could just be you in anti-spew



there's also a later post where cue says he lied about his villager read on achro

multiple people have said they don't think there was a clear peek/clear shc so it's just strange that you keep insisting achro is shc



uhh i'm gonna assume this was a typo



have you tried reading ratchet for spew/reading any of multiple posts where others read ratchet for spew?
I was frustrated on Slendy, because i felt he didnt read my posts. I found it scummy of him to continue doing that - but i have never tried to push slendy or likewise - and assuming you think this makes me scum, what is the point of doing this?

I dont remember having seen that. I have asked for it twice (at least). I know I SHOULD look for it myself but I havent prioritized that. If i were in a f3 with achro i would ofc look at it again. I dont even get why it is a big deal. being shc gives you a pass for like 2-3 days - not the whole game.

Y, it was a typo

I tried reading him - but after first 500 posts and I didnt find anything I dropped it and fell asleep yesterday..

I read Achros spewanalysis, yes.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #2366
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
Road - Has done some things I kind of assume town wouldn't do. His case on me his thinking I'm scum when I know it not to be true. He hits the bottom of the list because I could be playing like **** and he could be mafia for having bad logic on me.
this is also a typo right
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:16 PM   #2367
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
if dorian is a wolf i don't think you'd be with him fwiw

i mean i would be interested in seeing your case on him (probably tomorrow i guess), specifically his d2/d3 stuff if you were quoting his entire filter
I mean I could post something today but no one is here to read it.

I made that list and was writing the **** out.

I think I want to say something big. The team is fonti/dorian.

Bhuber did seem like he cared about what he was saying. I mean I made the list cause in my head thats how I was thinking but I'm not 100% thats what the case is.

Slendy obviously cares.

Achro's excitement on the ratchet thing was too good.

Riki's logic trains have been good and participation and questioning makes him hard for me to read scum.

Road yeah he could be scum I could be defending him stupidly for no reason but hell why did he react teh way he did with that case on me. I mean no matter what I am he says that he has a huge scum case on me starts posting it clearly wasn't reading the thread to see the cop claim and then is like "dang my case goes to waste but banks is still scum" its just so out there to me. I guess I won't have to worry about htis read but he feels town to me.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:16 PM   #2368
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
I was frustrated on Slendy, because i felt he didnt read my posts. I found it scummy of him to continue doing that - but i have never tried to push slendy or likewise - and assuming you think this makes me scum, what is the point of doing this?

I dont remember having seen that. I have asked for it twice (at least). I know I SHOULD look for it myself but I havent prioritized that. If i were in a f3 with achro i would ofc look at it again. I dont even get why it is a big deal. being shc gives you a pass for like 2-3 days - not the whole game.

Y, it was a typo

I tried reading him - but after first 500 posts and I didnt find anything I dropped it and fell asleep yesterday..

I read Achros spewanalysis, yes.
are you the type of player to ignore what the thread consensus is if you haven't checked to verify stuff on your own?
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #2369
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

on second thought that's probably a worthless question to ask but meh
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #2370
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
this is also a typo right
Yeah should read that scum wouldn't do.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #2371
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Fonti why aren't you here?
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #2372
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Same question to achro :/

EoD is fun.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #2373
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

why is this game so hard dude
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #2374
dorian78
centurion
 
dorian78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 137
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
Dorian - This man is not trying to find wolves which is literally the soul purpose for this game he is coasting to the fullest extent of the definition. He is being defended by his sites meta which I find weak.
Show me one clear example of this from day 2 or 3. D2 I was totally trying to probe Ratchet, Achro, and MSU in my own way to get better reads on them. I didn't wind up ever having to make a case because of the claim. D3 I've totally pushed on road and bhuber and spent the rest of the day trying to put together scenarios of teams. Just because I'm not jumping down anyone's throat doesn't mean I'm not trying to find mafia.

Also, a note, cause I just realized it. bhuber never even acknowledged or responded to any of the points I made about his D1 and D2 posting. Yeah, he had a lot to catch up on, but I'd think that post would have been worth addressing.
dorian78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #2375
ChampionsMod
old hand
 
ChampionsMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,472
Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 1743 to post 2373
Night in 0:39:57

---
VotesLynchVoters
4 road dorian78 (33), Riki (119), Slendy (85), fontisian (33)
2 dorian78 TehBankertin (144), road (62)
1 bhuber2010 DocEspana (29)
1 not voting Achromatic (32)
1 Error bhuber2010 (69)
ChampionsMod is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive