Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2015, 03:16 PM   #1576
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU View Post
How many times do I need to say "I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HIS FLIP?"

I mean, I practically told you all this all day long. And you find my peek odd but yet...YET...I was right.

And by risky you mean....what? It's not risky - I am falling on my sword because i want to make sure Ratchet hangs and you all use the remaining day and tomorrow to find his buddies.

I already said I wasn't gonna be on EOD and Ratchet is GOOD at talking. Hell, I was reading it going "Well thought out, poised, huh...scum! DANGEROUS scum though!"
He was the counter wagon day 1 You could havfe just pushed on him more. Ratchet was going to get resolved today or tomorrow at the latest. Outing yourself with a check that means relatively little to us is probably not worth it.

You should out your n0 peek please don't say it was on me though I could use more info.

Obviously you play you though. I'm bummed for personal reasons about being wrong. Shame I didn't just hammer ratchet :/
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #1577
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Ok, dorian's town.

We're lynching riki, then road, then Achro, then having bhuber and Banks fight it out if it gets to that point. /game
Oh please - that doesn't make him town. Read before my dramatic reveal ala Angela Lansbury.

Now wouldn't that be a hoot. The write ups being all Murder She Wrote.
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:18 PM   #1578
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
You defended Cue all game. Turning on him there looks much worse for you than just continuing with your suspicions on SmartBomb.I think basically everyone saw Cue as a hard lynch anyway.

I do not like that you're started talking about going after dorian directly after he made a very town post. What.
I don't think his post was very townie. Evaluating all worlds is easy af to fake. I give no credence to that line of thinking. Most towns are like "oh hes the cop because outing here would be lol as anything else lets roll with it".

BTW if MSU rescinds everyone should stay on ratchet he is scum by the way the thread is popping and talking no questions.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:20 PM   #1579
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU View Post
Oh please - that doesn't make him town. Read before my dramatic reveal ala Angela Lansbury.

Now wouldn't that be a hoot. The write ups being all Murder She Wrote.
I don't want to be like "You're wrong, I'm right" to the cop with a redcheck when I screwed up yesterday.

But you're wrong, and I'm right.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #1580
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
You defended Cue all game. Turning on him there looks much worse for you than just continuing with your suspicions on SmartBomb.I think basically everyone saw Cue as a hard lynch anyway.

I do not like that you're started talking about going after dorian directly after he made a very town post. What.
Oh also starting a counter wagon with 20 minutes left in the day when cue has pledged his vote to achro means you think I'm unaware how to count if I'm scum. I could easily have flipped on cue and said that ratchet was my stronger read. OR bussed the **** out of ratchet who was going down anyways and taken all the sweet town cred. Either way works for me. Starting a counter wagon was the net lowest ev play if I'm a wolf with him.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #1581
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
I don't think his post was very townie. Evaluating all worlds is easy af to fake. I give no credence to that line of thinking. Most towns are like "oh hes the cop because outing here would be lol as anything else lets roll with it".

BTW if MSU rescinds everyone should stay on ratchet he is scum by the way the thread is popping and talking no questions.
If he's scum, then he has a partner going down. He should realize he's in deep **** and moving to save himself, not talking out his thought process behind believing the claim.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #1582
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

I mean, the only way that's a scum thing is if MSU is faking the check and Ratchet is actually town.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM   #1583
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
He was the counter wagon day 1 You could havfe just pushed on him more. Ratchet was going to get resolved today or tomorrow at the latest. Outing yourself with a check that means relatively little to us is probably not worth it.

You should out your n0 peek please don't say it was on me though I could use more info.

Obviously you play you though. I'm bummed for personal reasons about being wrong. Shame I didn't just hammer ratchet :/
He was too good today Banksy. And really, I am nto gonna be on for the last 2 hours. It was this or risk you guys going after me or another Townie.

And the peek was confirmation Banks. I honestly am SO glad I did it because otherwise I would have probably believed the spew he was spitting out today.

It is my play and I am VERY confident in it and would do it again because one, I was right - and two, it gave me the ammo to think about the EOD day 1.

I couldn't have pushed on Ratchet as hard as I have done today without that confidence from the peek because he was slippery today!
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM   #1584
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

So EoD is fun now.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:24 PM   #1585
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
Oh also starting a counter wagon with 20 minutes left in the day when cue has pledged his vote to achro means you think I'm unaware how to count if I'm scum. I could easily have flipped on cue and said that ratchet was my stronger read. OR bussed the **** out of ratchet who was going down anyways and taken all the sweet town cred. Either way works for me. Starting a counter wagon was the net lowest ev play if I'm a wolf with him.
I disagree. I also think you might have been warning Ratchet not to vote Cue for some reason when you told him you'd consider it a scum claim if he did so.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM   #1586
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

I will say I'm a bit impressed with the way Ratchet defended himself toDay.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM   #1587
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU View Post
He was too good today Banksy. And really, I am nto gonna be on for the last 2 hours. It was this or risk you guys going after me or another Townie.

And the peek was confirmation Banks. I honestly am SO glad I did it because otherwise I would have probably believed the spew he was spitting out today.

It is my play and I am VERY confident in it and would do it again because one, I was right - and two, it gave me the ammo to think about the EOD day 1.

I couldn't have pushed on Ratchet as hard as I have done today without that confidence from the peek because he was slippery today!
You're not rescinding? interesting.

ratchet is still scum but 0 chance you play like this as the cop.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM   #1588
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I don't want to be like "You're wrong, I'm right" to the cop with a redcheck when I screwed up yesterday.

But you're wrong, and I'm right.
100% sure?

You can only know that if you are mafia.

But I grant you, if you all let Dorian go, I would go after Riki or Road.

But I wouldn't let Dorian off the hook completely. ALMOST checked him.
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:26 PM   #1589
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
You're not rescinding? interesting.

ratchet is still scum but 0 chance you play like this as the cop.
I don't understand what you are talking about - rescinding?
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:26 PM   #1590
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I disagree. I also think you might have been warning Ratchet not to vote Cue for some reason when you told him you'd consider it a scum claim if he did so.
cue was the person I'd have night killed in this scenario which is INSANE to think i didn't want him dead. Like how can you possibly have this line of thought???? IF I WAS SCUM I WANTED TO SEE CUE DEAD SO MUCH I n1 him I obviously thought hee was cop its sucha +ev play to have the cop out day 1 and have the easiest n1 ever. Its essentially an auto win.

Fonti you still must be sick.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #1591
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
cue was the person I'd have night killed in this scenario which is INSANE to think i didn't want him dead. Like how can you possibly have this line of thought???? IF I WAS SCUM I WANTED TO SEE CUE DEAD SO MUCH I n1 him I obviously thought hee was cop its sucha +ev play to have the cop out day 1 and have the easiest n1 ever. Its essentially an auto win.

Fonti you still must be sick.
Dude.

If you make Cue the main counter-wagon to Ratchet and then Cue claims cop, Ratchet always dies. Don't tell me you don't see that.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #1592
Achromatic
journeyman
 
Achromatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 368
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
cue was the person I'd have night killed in this scenario which is INSANE to think i didn't want him dead. Like how can you possibly have this line of thought???? IF I WAS SCUM I WANTED TO SEE CUE DEAD SO MUCH I n1 him I obviously thought hee was cop its sucha +ev play to have the cop out day 1 and have the easiest n1 ever. Its essentially an auto win.

Fonti you still must be sick.
You could have thought Smartbomb was the cop before. Or it was a re-read that made you think cue was cop. Or a buddy thought cue was cop. This line of logic isn't strong for you.
Achromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:29 PM   #1593
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU View Post
I don't understand what you are talking about - rescinding?
means to drop your claim. I don't believe you'd actually make this your cop play the real cop obviously has a check on you/ratchet or believes that you are right anyways. Continue doing you. Don't forget to leave your peek on n0 before you go.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #1594
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Dude.

If you make Cue the main counter-wagon to Ratchet and then Cue claims cop, Ratchet always dies. Don't tell me you don't see that.
cue already was a main wagon. If ratchet votes him which I would obviously be talking to a partner at that point its fine. He makes him even then he claims. I was referring to the part of me moving the wagon onto smartbomb. Jesus.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:31 PM   #1595
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
You could have thought Smartbomb was the cop before. Or it was a re-read that made you think cue was cop. Or a buddy thought cue was cop. This line of logic isn't strong for you.
The only person I thought was cop on day 1 was ratchet. PERIOD end of story. Its why I defended him like I did. His nervousness plus the way he talked about my fake peek was that he didn't believe I had a peek in the slightest. IT is why I pulled it off him.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:35 PM   #1596
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

so it's a good thing that tomorrow is the weekend day phase i guess
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:35 PM   #1597
dorian78
centurion
 
dorian78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 137
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
So you me and riki all on the smartbomb wagon we all just a bunch of dumb town or is one of us all furry and silly and ****?
Well, I certainly was dumb town. I doubt I would have switched to Ratchet if I was around. You and Riki? Maybe. Going forward with this train of thought, Doc looks way better, Slendy and fonti still look good, I still put road as my next pick for scum, and my pick for the third is Achro/Banks/Riki. Except MSU just revealed Banks as clear, so not Banks.

And bhuber's been so absent I've totally forgotten about him. I'd have to do a total reread of him to see if I need to throw him in as a possibility.
dorian78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:35 PM   #1598
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

My peek was Doc.
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:36 PM   #1599
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I suspect if there was another scum on the MSU wagon, they'd feel very uncomfortable with how large and stagnant it was, and would be inclined to move to another towny relatively quickly.
i'm not really sure what the logic behind this is

and i was the one who was telling people for hours that the msu wagon was stagnant as **** with no actual counterwagons and he was likely town for it
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 03:37 PM   #1600
dorian78
centurion
 
dorian78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 137
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian78 View Post
Except MSU just revealed Banks as clear, so not Banks.
NM. I totally misread something. And of course, the very next post is the reveal. So yes, Banks back in the mix.
dorian78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive