Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #976
Slendy
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 425
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian78 View Post
Hi all!



Eh. It's a null in my opinion. On my home site, some people consider it a scum tell, and then they're wrong about as often as a random guess. Some innocents (though probably not many here) don't realize that it naturally sounds scummy, some like to say it anyways cause it's the honest truth for them, and some do it on purpose to try and increase their scum-factor for whatever reason.

So my first thought after reading over all the bios is that Doc sounds like he could be my twin, and I'm either going to have a really tough time reading him, or I'm going to agree with everything he says, naturally want to trust him, and then be constantly paranoid that he was too easy a read. The latter is totally how I felt about Fiction in game 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetOPB View Post
I was waiting to see his response, but I'm fine with unvoting.
Unvote

This is way too vague for my liking.
The first paragraph is way too reactionary to my liking.

The second paragraph is way too mudsling-y to my liking.
Slendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #977
Achromatic
journeyman
 
Achromatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 368
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

You know maybe it is just my sense of adventure but I ... could be persuaded into murdering Ratchet with malice of forethought.
Achromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:19 PM   #978
RatchetOPB
centurion
 
RatchetOPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: England
Posts: 108
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slendy View Post
Agree that cue definitely shouldn't be Lynched today. Nor should bhuber be Lynched IMO but that's probably not going to manifest.

Should probably go through MSU after Ratchet -- in the meantime, I'd urge everyone to check Ratchet and tell me why there aren't any Votes AT ALL on him/her?
You are expressing a degree of surprise that people are not following your line of thought when you have described that thought as "possible coasting"? You dismiss one of your reads as playstyle indicative, but apparently that isn't the case for me for some reason that you failed to provide. Can you at least expand on your argument here please?
RatchetOPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #979
Slendy
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 425
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Oops, had a multiquote saved that I never ended up using. Didn't intend Dorian's OP to be there.
Slendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:20 PM   #980
cue5c
grinder
 
cue5c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 592
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
...Cue I really hope you're town because I enjoy you so very much. You are a peach.
And I hope you're mafia so I can appreciate your manipulative ass, although I suppose I have no complaints if you're town. It'll just be less fun if you're not abusing how others see you.
cue5c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #981
ChampionsMod
old hand
 
ChampionsMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,472
Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 9 to post 980
Night in 0:39:57

---
VotesLynchVoters
4 Slendy cue5c (130), Achromatic (78), MSU (45), SmartBomb (45)
3 cue5c DocEspana (25), road (59), fontisian (81)
2 dorian78 TehBankertin (189), Riki (151)
1 SmartBomb dorian78 (31)
1 MSU bhuber2010 (36)
2 unvote Slendy (26), RatchetOPB (61)
ChampionsMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #982
SmartBomb
centurion
 
SmartBomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 164
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

vintage Slendy, hmmm
SmartBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #983
MSU
journeyman
 
MSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Central City
Posts: 247
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetOPB View Post
@MSU - What do you think of the players voting on your wagon, and on the wagons tied with you?
Slendy is my choice today, followed by Dorian. This of the 4 of us. Obviously I do not want me to go. And cue isn't deserving to die imo. Posting from my phone as I walk home.

Of the people voting for me, bhuber won another day for me for his second round of posts. You have been null for me at end of day. I've had suspicions about bomb that I've voiced before. That hasn't changed even with his posts. Would have to do another ISO of him.

After my ISO of slender, I feel much better about my vote on him. Honest.
MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #984
Achromatic
journeyman
 
Achromatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 368
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetOPB View Post
You are expressing a degree of surprise that people are not following your line of thought when you have described that thought as "possible coasting"? You dismiss one of your reads as playstyle indicative, but apparently that isn't the case for me for some reason that you failed to provide. Can you at least expand on your argument here please?
"Why are you voting for me?"

Said no town ever.

Ratchet

I'm sold.
Achromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #985
RatchetOPB
centurion
 
RatchetOPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: England
Posts: 108
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slendy View Post
The first paragraph is way too reactionary to my liking.
Not at all. I've been saying for quite awhile now that I would unvote MSU, so its not really reactionary at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slendy View Post
The second paragraph is way too mudsling-y to my liking.
Again, not at all. It is vague, you have used very vague wording, haven't provided many examples or evidence to support your argument either.
RatchetOPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #986
Slendy
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 425
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

RatchetOPB
Slendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:21 PM   #987
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I am not blinking first.
keep your eyes closed then.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:22 PM   #988
cue5c
grinder
 
cue5c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 592
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
You know maybe it is just my sense of adventure but I ... could be persuaded into murdering Ratchet with malice of forethought.
I might like you even more if that were to happen. Though it would probably end with my death due to the numbers...
cue5c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:22 PM   #989
RatchetOPB
centurion
 
RatchetOPB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: England
Posts: 108
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
"Why are you voting for me?"

Said no town ever.

Ratchet

I'm sold.
I don't follow your logic here. Of course I'm going to ask why he is voting for me, when he hasn't really given much of a reason.
RatchetOPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:22 PM   #990
Slendy
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 425
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU View Post
After my ISO of slender, I feel much better about my vote on him. Honest.
Convenient of you to ignore what Riki pointed out about you misinterpreting the timing/context of my posts entirely.
Slendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:22 PM   #991
cue5c
grinder
 
cue5c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 592
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
"Why are you voting for me?"

Said no town ever.

Ratchet

I'm sold.


Ratchet
cue5c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #992
Slendy
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 425
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Insert a Sparta-image with THIS. IS. MAFIAAAAA
Slendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #993
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slendy View Post
Agree that cue definitely shouldn't be Lynched today. Nor should bhuber be Lynched IMO but that's probably not going to manifest.

Should probably go through MSU after Ratchet -- in the meantime, I'd urge everyone to check Ratchet and tell me why there aren't any Votes AT ALL on him/her?
Last night when no one was around he was spamming posts for like 30 minutes that seemed solvey why is a wolf hanging out when no one is around knowing the last posts are all going to be from them and out there? Like no way they are going to be dropping in a post going "oh wow no one is here zzz" then leaving but not the way that ratchet did imo.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:24 PM   #994
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

back
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:25 PM   #995
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
"Why are you voting for me?"

Said no town ever.

Ratchet

I'm sold.
I say that **** all the time I even said it to cue earlier well I guess I phrased it more as "I think I know what you're doing" but I was curious.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:25 PM   #996
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

i don't want to lynch slendy
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #997
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBankertin View Post
Last night when no one was around he was spamming posts for like 30 minutes that seemed solvey why is a wolf hanging out when no one is around knowing the last posts are all going to be from them and out there? Like no way they are going to be dropping in a post going "oh wow no one is here zzz" then leaving but not the way that ratchet did imo.
iirc his posts were him replying to stuff while catching up to the thread

so stopping in the middle of that would probably be weird
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #998
SmartBomb
centurion
 
SmartBomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 164
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Internet pls not now

Yeah dislike the Ratchet route because of the same reason Banks just said
SmartBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #999
TehBankertin
[blod]
 
TehBankertin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wolf Chat
Posts: 16,773
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

By the activity that has been presented here at EOD there is scum in these wagons of 4 always. Fun news.
TehBankertin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:26 PM   #1000
cue5c
grinder
 
cue5c's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 592
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i don't want to lynch slendy
It's okay, I wouldn't be worried. People will jump onto me at the last minute and then I'll die. I'm having fun in the meantime.
cue5c is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive