Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Puzzles and Other Games Discussions about Puzzles and other non-gambling games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2015, 05:27 PM   #3151
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Fair point. It just looks really terrible if Ratchet flips, which scum!Riki would know about and would probably(?) avoid doing.
Idk, it sounds like you're kind of leaning towards riki being town (and so far (im about halfway through his filter) I havent seen anything particularly damning other than him flopping his vote around on a lot of villagers on eod1)).

So if we are both town (you and me fonti) and we agree on riki being town - then it looks like we are going to lose anyways if he's mafia because it looks like we are leaning towards voting eachother.

So yeah.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #3152
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
because fonti stayed on cue instead of switching to smartbomb to help save ratchet
Nothing more to it than that?
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #3153
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuber2010 View Post
Idk, it sounds like you're kind of leaning towards riki being town (and so far (im about halfway through his filter) I havent seen anything particularly damning other than him flopping his vote around on a lot of villagers on eod1)).

So if we are both town (you and me fonti) and we agree on riki being town - then it looks like we are going to lose anyways if he's mafia because it looks like we are leaning towards voting eachother.

So yeah.
Basically.

I apologize if you're town. I should have played a hell of a lot better instead of coasting on that towncircle.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:30 PM   #3154
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Riki, what specifically caused bhuber to go from your strongest town read to your strongest scum read?
i mean he was my fake peek but then the seer outed

he wasn't my strongest scum read on day 3, i went into day 3 thinking it was road/dorian, then i kind of thought it was road/banks, but bhuber's defense of road was so weird and difficult for me to rationalize from a town pov that i started thinking it was bhuber
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #3155
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
Nothing more to it than that?
wut
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #3156
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Though a lot of it would be your fault for not giving me the towncase on you when I desperately need it.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #3157
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
i mean he was my fake peek but then the seer outed

he wasn't my strongest scum read on day 3, i went into day 3 thinking it was road/dorian, then i kind of thought it was road/banks, but bhuber's defense of road was so weird and difficult for me to rationalize from a town pov that i started thinking it was bhuber
You peeked him for a reason, though. How much of the read was to keep up the seer cover?
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #3158
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

like there is having different reads because different people are different and are reading things differently

but then there's also just having a read so weird that i can't believe that it's an actual read that someone can think
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:33 PM   #3159
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
wut
I'm asking you to elaborate on the logic. I want the towncred and I want to understand your thought process better.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:34 PM   #3160
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
You peeked him for a reason, though. How much of the read was to keep up the seer cover?
i mean i liked his first bit of posting but he probably wasn't my strongest town read at the time
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:34 PM   #3161
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

i wanted to be a hero

kind of
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #3162
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Im probably voting in about 25 minutes to try and give us some time to hash this out if riki has to leave.
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #3163
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I'm asking you to elaborate on the logic. I want the towncred and I want to understand your thought process better.
it's pretty much the exact same thing everyone else put you in the auto circle for
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:35 PM   #3164
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

I want to have died instead of Slendy or Achro. /Thanks Banks/
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:36 PM   #3165
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
it's pretty much the exact same thing everyone else put you in the auto circle for
But you brought it up Day 2 before anyone else, and before we even knew Ratchet was scum.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:37 PM   #3166
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

yea because i thought of it first

hurray me
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #3167
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Like, I'm wondering if there's some TMI there, but I don't get why as Ratchet's teammate you'd set up a not knowingly aligned thing before his flip either. Calling people likely scum if Ratchet is scum or likely town if Ratchet is town is a lot more straight forward.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:42 PM   #3168
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

i mean people were talking about how you looked town from your eod just for the fact that you stayed on cue the entire time and didn't care

so i looked at it from the angle of if ratchet is town/mafia and realized that if ratchet is mafia then it makes you look even better so i posted it
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:51 PM   #3169
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

**** it, I should at least make the effort.

Bhuber, if you are town, you need to reassess me. My actions only make sense from a town pov and there's no world where I'm scum with Ratchet and Road. It doesn't happen.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #3170
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatchetOPB View Post
I'm glad you picked up on this.
this post is so strange lol

i don't think this sounds w/w?
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:54 PM   #3171
bhuber2010
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bhuber2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: #PTPers4life
Posts: 16,332
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
this post is so strange lol

i don't think this sounds w/w?
agreed lol

which probably sounds dumb but i dont really care (seeing as how it infers I should be voting you)

god that is a weird post to make
bhuber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:00 PM   #3172
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

fonti why didn't you say anything about ratchet at eod

like you told slendy to vote someone who was a real wagon, and then you asked ratchet to vote cue a couple of times and that was it iirc

you didn't give an actual opinion on him
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:00 PM   #3173
ChampionsMod
old hand
 
ChampionsMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,472
Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 2966 to post 3172
Night in 1:59:57

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 not voting bhuber2010 (41), fontisian (65), Riki (79)

Caution! Votes today are locked in. No vote changing or unvoting today.
ChampionsMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:02 PM   #3174
fontisian
grinder
 
fontisian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: DarkLordPotter
Posts: 596
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

I wanted to kill cue, so I told them to vote cue. I don't really know what else say about it.
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #3175
Riki
adept
 
Riki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,123
Re: The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 6

o **** i got the deadline wrong

i'll only be gone for like the last 45-60 minutes, not 90
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive