Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread 11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread

11-21-2012 , 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
This is turrible.

If I am a wolf and accobra is not, I shoot him 10000% of the time.
or you can shoot a better villager and claim

"If I am a wolf and accobra is not, I shoot him 10000% of the time."
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
This is turrible.

If I am a wolf and accobra is not, I shoot him 10000% of the time.
Was about to say this. Village Captain Stubing Vyk would have given DW all the cover he could ask for today if DW had simply shot accobra.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 11:58 AM
ash, if there are other wolves you know that they killed BR over you for a reason.
BR must have been into something. Silman is protecting someone. Dwetzel did shot someone outside of our orders.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:02 PM
This is tricky to follow, but I think the right play is to lynch Silman. He was peeked, has since verified the peek and appears to be resigning. It is imperative that we do not mislynch tonight, so this appears to be the right path.

His death will tell us if there's other wolves still alive, and it will give us valuable information about Ashington once the night is over, one way or another.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
if you are the villager seer: you know that there are wolves left.
Of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
who are they?
I strongly suspect BJAIDS is one. He popped in late yesterday right around the time TN did, did no work AT ALL yesterday, I mean what is villagery about him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
what do the night kills represent last night?
******ed FPS obv

Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
silman claiming it was randed is obv untrue from your pov. bryant reeves/holdem died yesterday claiming that we have to kill daro and dwetzel.
Hold'em was a wolfy vanillager, his opinion is suspect, but did bryant push daro and or DW? If so I missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
i think you should rand between darO/dwetzel.
Not the worst idea in the world. But I think I succinctly explained my misgivings on DW regardless of whether or not anyone else sees it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
killind BJAIDS is almost a neutral claim at this point
This is ridiculous.

Why don't you explain to me why BJAIDS is a villager who should be kept alive?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
or you can shoot a better villager and claim

"If I am a wolf and accobra is not, I shoot him 10000% of the time."
This is really dumb.

If I am a wolf, I know that not shooting accobra is going to attract a ton of attention and is probably going to get me killed, after which lynching accobra is a foregone conclusion (right?). Shooting accobra gets one dead wolf instead of two AND probably takes me deep. (You can equally substitute "neutral" for "wolf" there, by the way, it works the same.)

The one thing you ought to be able to conclude is that I am not knowingly on a different team than accobra, because I definitely would have shot him if I was. (I may be UNKNOWINGLY on a different team than him, in which case I will owe vyk a long letter of apology after the game.)
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:05 PM
Morning guys. On the phone today.

None of these kills make sense to me.

72 had done little all game other than post in character.

DW didn't shoot who he was told which o can't see him doing as a wolf ever unless he's leveling. He had to know vyk would go HAM at him today for that.

DK continues to make zero sense. SK had to know he needed to hit a wolf yet hits another unclear villa.

Credit to ash for the wolf, he's the obv vote today I think barring anything dumb. silman
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:05 PM
CT, why is dwetzel a better shat than accobra? If dwetzel is a wolf doesn't last night's action implicate them both?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:07 PM
@ash: look at Vagos, Bryant, and Holdem EOD's work about darO.

@dwetzel: i see what you are seeing. do you understand why you have to be resolved though?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
ash, if there are other wolves you know that they killed BR over you for a reason.
BR must have been into something. Silman is protecting someone. Dwetzel did shot someone outside of our orders.
The underlined is unknown at this time, but will be completely known in about 10 hours, so it's stupid to assume anything about it one way or the other except in a speculative sense.

The last sentence is completely correct, except substitute "our" for "vyk's".


A random aside: I'm pretty disappointed that basically nobody even attempted to give a reads list last night. You have no way of knowing it but I would actually have taken those into account. (I probably would have still ended up shooting holdem, because **** him that's why, but maybe someone changes my mind.) Part of the reason I was "outing" myself in a lot of people's eyes by acting strangely was that it was a great opportunity to try to force reads from people, and villagers should have jumped at the opportunity.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashington
CT, why is dwetzel a better shat than accobra? If dwetzel is a wolf doesn't last night's action implicate them both?
because maybe the plan was that dwetzel didnt shoot accobra and led us to shoot accorbra for him today because of that.

@hardcoreUFOs work today
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:09 PM
CTs lost wolf theory is looking a little better after that wtf DK. Still think the wolves hit a cleared villa there tho so I'm confused.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
@dwetzel: i see what you are seeing. do you understand why you have to be resolved though?
I can totally see why you would think I have to be resolved, but I'm finding your persistence about pushing it and your poor logic in doing so bordering on the unseemly.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:14 PM
anyway dwetzel, the lynch is now silman.

how do we operate w.r.t. the event?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
because maybe the plan was that dwetzel didnt shoot accobra and led us to shoot accorbra for him today because of that.

@hardcoreUFOs work today
Now you're in full "he MUST be a wolf, so let's take irrational possibilities and twist them to fit the situation" mode.

Let's disabuse you of that notion: shooting me is a much better plan than shooting accobra if you decide to go that route.

When I flip villager, you can safely assume that I took my best shot and you can then decide on accobra on his own merits.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Tanner
CTs lost wolf theory is looking a little better after that wtf DK. Still think the wolves hit a cleared villa there tho so I'm confused.
ur confused the wolves killed a clear villager?

and what was so wtf about the dk?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
Now you're in full "he MUST be a wolf, so let's take irrational possibilities and twist them to fit the situation" mode.

Let's disabuse you of that notion: shooting me is a much better plan than shooting accobra if you decide to go that route.

When I flip villager, you can safely assume that I took my best shot and you can then decide on accobra on his own merits.
This is extremely villagery.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confirmedtroll
anyway dwetzel, the lynch is now silman.

how do we operate w.r.t. the event?
Beats me. My wife got home, I'm about to be in a car for the next 7+ hours and I will be driving for most of it, so I won't be in one. I'll try to check in on the phone if she's driving or when we stop for food, but you won't have me to kick around.

If someone vigs me to resolve a situation, I won't be too upset (but I have a much stronger desire to live now that I did last night, because I think Silman's telling the truth and that means the finish line is in sight). Having someone trusted (no idea who THAT is) peek me is better though.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by accobra_kid
This is tricky to follow, but I think the right play is to lynch Silman. He was peeked, has since verified the peek and appears to be resigning. It is imperative that we do not mislynch tonight, so this appears to be the right path.

His death will tell us if there's other wolves still alive, and it will give us valuable information about Ashington once the night is over, one way or another.
thanks captain obvious for recapping what's been said already
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:19 PM
**** dwetzel last posts are highly villagery
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:20 PM
lol Boo
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley
ur confused the wolves killed a clear villager?

and what was so wtf about the dk?
Read better. I didn't say I was confused they hit a villa if its a wolf shot, I said I was surprised they'd didn't hit a "cleared villa".

At this point if the daykill is an Sk or a LW they'd have to hit a cleared villa if they wanted to hit a villa. Why hit an uncleared player and take away a mislynch. I could explain it if the kill was a LW and they were neutral hunting but I don't think we can have both.

In short not killing vyk or ash there is just odd as hell.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:21 PM
vig: rand darO/dwetzel?
peek: darO?

ive a feeling Dwetzel is peeking vanillager right now.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Tanner
Morning guys. On the phone today.

None of these kills make sense to me.

72 had done little all game other than post in character.

DW didn't shoot who he was told which o can't see him doing as a wolf ever unless he's leveling. He had to know vyk would go HAM at him today for that.

DK continues to make zero sense. SK had to know he needed to hit a wolf yet hits another unclear villa.

Credit to ash for the wolf, he's the obv vote today I think barring anything dumb. silman
sk knew he had to kill a wolf so he hit an unclear villa, and this doesn't make sense how?

Tanner just making **** up as he goes along
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-21-2012 , 12:21 PM
angel: yourself?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote

      
m