Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread 11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread

11-19-2012 , 06:01 PM
Effen
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashington
I'll let the angel decide what to do wrt mechanics, I admit it's sidetracking.

Can someone do a vote count?
If you think you won't get a peek off you're still one of the clearer players itg. The angel should rand among the clearest players. Without another claim they'll most important going forward IMO.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:02 PM
so for ash's claim to be true we have to assume:

ash was rbed.

zdye was killed randomly and they lucked out on a vig

vmf was angeled and zdye fired his vig on vmf.

that's an awful lot to believe...
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
Ya, also possible, still seems like they'd take a crack at you unless they knew what Zdye was though, but maybe not. Carry on.
Well I announced I was angeling myself. Maybe I should not have done that. Actually I definitely should not have done that in hindsight but oh well.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaz
lolooshle confirmed itt this morning that if the wolves have a seer and that seer makes a peek n2 and is killed n2 then despite his being dead he is able to share his peek with his wolfy friend. go figure. Boo was pretty rustled at the time
You're right, I was remembering wrong, when I said that I thought Okse was the lynch on d2, not a n2 kill.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:04 PM
NO
NO NO NO NO NO

there is no way zdye was killed without being peeked.

because vyk was clear from the euro business. so if they don't kill ash they HAVE to kill vyk.

tanner won a wolf peek. found zdye. they killed zdye.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
so for ash's claim to be true we have to assume:

ash was rbed.

zdye was killed randomly and they lucked out on a vig

vmf was angeled and zdye fired his vig on vmf.

that's an awful lot to believe...
I'm not "claiming" anything, I am speculating. The only "claims" I've made have been verifiably true, which were that: 1) I am the seer, 2) Montecore was a villager, and 3) Binkles was both a wolf and tripwire.

But yeah, it probably will shoot you right back into everyone's circle of trust to keep casting suspicion on me so definitely do that
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
NO
NO NO NO NO NO

there is no way zdye was killed without being peeked.

because vyk was clear from the euro business. so if they don't kill ash they HAVE to kill vyk.

tanner won a wolf peek. found zdye. they killed zdye.
I won an RB and used it on VMF
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:05 PM
Tanner that RB was unblockable and uneverythingable, yeah?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Tanner
I won an RB and used it on VMF
a sensible claim after he flips wolf. he can't out you in case he has some weird role that didn't get rbed.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
NO
NO NO NO NO NO

there is no way zdye was killed without being peeked.

because vyk was clear from the euro business. so if they don't kill ash they HAVE to kill vyk.

tanner won a wolf peek. found zdye. they killed zdye.
it could be that tanner won a peek, but as I just pointed out it could be their seer peeked him

If we are going to go through the mechanics - and I do think it is worthwhile - let's do it well
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:06 PM
loosek really grasping for straws here
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:07 PM
Got an email offer for free rooms at MGM tonight sosnap drove over (2 hrs) and been fighting with the wireless here to make my laptop work but phone still does.

Will be hard to catch up on phone if I can't get laptop going so beat with me ty
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant Reeves
Tanner that RB was unblockable and uneverythingable, yeah?
I was told I won an RB, that's all. I would assume it was unblockavle tho otherwise lol.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
NO
NO NO NO NO NO

there is no way zdye was killed without being peeked.

because vyk was clear from the euro business. so if they don't kill ash they HAVE to kill vyk.

tanner won a wolf peek. found zdye. they killed zdye.
i will emphasize this. PLEASE. consider it.

yesterday we had ash as mechanically cleared and vyk as lock clear for offing the wolf vig eod2.

we kill the seer n2 so they don't get that peek.

somehow zdye is killed n3 with both ash and vyk clear. he flips villa vig. this just doesn't happen in a world where zdye isn't somehow peeked.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Tanner
I was told I won an RB, that's all. I would assume it was unblockavle tho otherwise lol.
ok, did you say last night you were gonna RB VMF?

(i assume no, but surprise me)

if not, why not?
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
so for ash's claim to be true we have to assume:

ash was rbed.

zdye was killed randomly and they lucked out on a vig

vmf was angeled and zdye fired his vig on vmf.

that's an awful lot to believe...
Hmm, seems like you're missing a step here. We have to believe that Ash was RB'd n2 and forgot to submit his peek n3 for his claim to be true.

Agree w/ you that the Zdye NK def suggests he was peeked in some way by the wolves. Maybe they just got lucky though, and were essentially PR hunting with the NK, knowing that Ash was likely angeled.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
a sensible claim after he flips wolf. he can't out you in case he has some weird role that didn't get rbed.
Or a sensible claim if I thought he was Wolfy...which I said midday and then voted later (the tiebreaker btw) to further assert.

Hope those straws aren't too slippery for you.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:09 PM
you know what, forget it. i'm preaching to an audience that wants me lynched. maybe somebody will look at it tomorrow and figure it out.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Tanner
Good morning village. On the phone like always. I'll be around all day more or less but I have class this evening.

Used my RB on VMF last night so if he claims, he's lying. Checked in on my phone last night from a friends house, saw Boo wagon had died and it was tied between xx and VMF. Voted the stronger of my two leans (I made a post or two about VMF earlier in the day, hadn't really read much of xx so he was mostly utr to me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
a sensible claim after he flips wolf. he can't out you in case he has some weird role that didn't get rbed.
Loose,

I may not be good for much, you may be a villager, you may be a wolf, but there is one thing I know and it is that you clearly can't read. Unless VMF flipped wolf before he posted the above, that is.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:10 PM
i think loose is making some sense, but i'd like mech expert tchaz to walk through it for us here...
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosekanen
we kill the seer n2 so they don't get that peek.
We just established that they do get the peek from n2 even if their seer dies n2. See the exchange me and tchaz just had.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
Loose,

I may not be good for much, you may be a villager, you may be a wolf, but there is one thing I know and it is that you clearly can't read. Unless VMF flipped wolf before he posted the above, that is.
he could have come up with this claim in wolfchat overnight. it's not that obtuse to believe.
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWetzel
Loose,

I may not be good for much, you may be a villager, you may be a wolf, but there is one thing I know and it is that you clearly can't read. Unless VMF flipped wolf before he posted the above, that is.
he's been lying ever since the darO mq
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote
11-19-2012 , 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagos
We just established that they do get the peek from n2 even if their seer dies n2. See the exchange me and tchaz just had.
say what? that's... not how ww is supposed to work afaik
11/15 NBA Mishmash Game Thread Quote

      
m