Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread #1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread

09-16-2013 , 09:57 PM
If TF isn't the last scum I'd be willing to look at traz.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:00 PM
Votes from post 3682 to post 3801
Night in 22:00:56

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 TaylorFitz AngryPidgeon (20), DrippingGoofball (30), Nana7 (7)
1 traz fank009 (16)
1 chrja marvellosity (20)
1 unvote TaylorFitz (17)
5 not voting traz (3), Magic no wait UDFK (1), chrja (0), Blood Fox (0), Athexx (0)
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:07 PM
Why do you think there is only 1 scum, Dripping?

TF claim does not make much sense. Making a big splash at the start, all to try to walk the line, when dying means losing?

How TF figured out the theme was good vs evil was never explained either.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPidgeon
Fank...his claim is opportunistic as hell.

He is under suspicion for lurking....show up in response to receiving a vote and justify away anything scummy he has done? And his flavor does not make even an iota of sense.

He is scum and hes trying to come up with an excuse the justifies naturally scummy behavior.

There won't be any ******ed survivor role in this setup.
-i somewhat agree...
-true, I cant help what he hasnt done... but him having a go at over one vote... why the hell was he so calm d1??? ...
- your speculation, though you do have an argument... I dont like how you say he is scummy because he is "naturally scummy". Fanklosophy states that townies have a sense of natural scummieness. So him being nautrally scummy is a town tell...
-is he lying about his vivor claim, or do you iust not want to believe it?
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=Nana7;40191536]Why do you think there is only 1 scum, Dripping?/QUOTE]
I have no idea. I think we lynch TF today. Maybe the game will be over. If it's not, I'll consider traz.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fank009
-true, I cant help what he hasnt done... but him having a go at over one vote... why the hell was he so calm d1??? ...
Because he's not actually a survivor.

Day 1 he had a lot of buddies and a lot of excitement.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippingGoofball
Because he's not actually a survivor.

Day 1 he had a lot of buddies and a lot of excitement.
Do I have to spell it out???
Look at his posts if he was scum, then as vivor and tell me if there is a difference
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:20 PM
I don't really understand your question.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:21 PM
You want an excuse for him not posting... culture shock... he asked why we (ok, I) were waffling on on "trivial" things. Of course he would be bored if we took forever on clear lynches
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:22 PM
Oh I wish I wasnt mobile atm :/
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:43 PM
Fanks thoughts on various things.
Roleblocker (for the time being) is useless.
Maf vg is either x shot or wifoming
Fitz has dug himself a grave :/

As marvel said (paraphrasing) "why is no one doubting this lynch???"
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 10:53 PM
I would rather lynch Traz but am fine with TF barring some reason not to.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-16-2013 , 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fank009
As marvel said (paraphrasing) "why is no one doubting this lynch???"
Fank is doubting it. Does that count?
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 12:00 AM
Votes from post 3682 to post 3813
Night in 20:00:59

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 TaylorFitz AngryPidgeon (21), DrippingGoofball (33), Nana7 (9)
1 traz fank009 (21)
1 chrja marvellosity (20)
1 unvote TaylorFitz (17)
5 not voting traz (3), Magic no wait UDFK (1), chrja (0), Blood Fox (0), Athexx (0)
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 12:23 AM
dont have long, but while I can, Lets use this multi quote feature to prove my point.

My argument on Fitz being town rests on one crux... (the ability to be town while appearing scummy.) Since many of you dont get the concept, Ill walk you through it by the hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz
Ladies and gentlemen of this "supposed" town. This...



is Chewbacca.

Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyk. But he lives on the planet Endor! Think about it. That does not make sense!

Why would a Wookie, an 8 foot tall Wookie want to live with a bunch of 2 foot ewoks on Endor? It doesn't make any sense!

But more importantly you have to consider, what does this have to do with Champions Mafia? Nothing...

It has nothing to do with this game, it does NOT MAKE SENSE!

Look at me. I'm being accused of mafia and I'm defending myself by talking about Chewbacca. It DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not making any sense! None of it makes sense!

So when you're leaning back in your comfy chair, thinking about if you wanna lynch me or not and thus eliminate me from the game, you have to ask yourself...does it make sense?

NO! It does NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! If Chewbacca lives on Endor you have to let me live!

My defense rests.
I'll be honest... this is horrible... but is it bad scum posting or bad town posting???

the answer leads to two things...
one Boredom....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz
Yeah my votes have been on the easiest wagon. We've also had some insanely easy days that the "champions" felt the need to complicate out of what I think was total stupidity.

I'm finding this game to be filed with a lot of annoyance and stupidity. I had to sit through 4 days of annoyance on lynches that should have taken 4 hours each because we 100% had caught scum. I then had to read hundreds of pages of stupid speculation about how the people that were obviously scum could actually not be scum.

That combined with posts that were nothing short of essays have almost made me never want to play mafia again.
I object to this post to the moral fiber of my soul... but when you think about it, it's screaming town. As I said before. HUGE culture shock, and the idea of people "not following the status quo" (I'll save that for a later argument). So... Got the setup for the excuse for absence... now the role...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz
Talk about the most general of themes. I'm assuming this is just a Good vs. Evil theme. That's a shame when I saw my PM I thought this would be a Star Trek theme, which would have made it breakable.
Leaning to him being spock... (granted I had my own ideas of what he was... but some things I never thought about (like him being vivor) (ill get to him knowing the theme later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz
I also regret giving any type of read as I've now created a horrible situation for myself and have significantly decreased my chance of seeing Day 2. You see by offering any type of read Mafia now have a justifiable reason to kill me. People would be able to think, "Why did they kill Taylor?"

The realization that I've put myself in this horrible situation is very distressing.
Starting to panic that he's reading "too townie" makes sense for being a vivor, and not wanting to be hit by the night kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz
See that's why I did it.

It's something that scum think they could get me lynched over but realistically it's probably enough not to get lynched. I'm going to make it to Day 2. Now a vig can complicate that but for the most part it's a sounds strategy.

Don't worry though. Walking the line is totally my town tell. When I'm scum I totally want to look like the most obvious town player that's possible.

Of course me telling you what my town tell is pretty much negates that town tell.

But that goes back to walking the line.
the trap is really just a huge nilla claim right off the bat. and this should give him all the assurance he needs.

Granted, he hasnt played the best game... but If I have one rule, its play to your role... and Fitz has been playing to the "vivor" role.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 12:28 AM
TL;DR: Fitz IS scummy as all hell... Regardless, Scummy does NOT = maf, AND he has the advantage of playing to his role. This I feel is more a heart lean... As said, I understand his play completley... sometimes you dont understand roles until you play as them. (granted I havent played as a vivor in a forum... but a jester has a good as a goal as them... (well the meta behind the play is similar))

Maybe I'm wrong (again...) But I feel that this town is useless, if it cant get past the "meta" reads and start thinking crazy in this game of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrippingGoofball
I read everyone's biographies and I'm surprised no one has admitted playing from jail or an insane asylum.

ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER REPRESENTING
... yeah, this should sum up the crowd perfectly
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 12:28 AM
TRAZ (and everyone else lurking for the matter...) Thoughts on fitz???
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPidgeon
Fank is doubting it. Does that count?
xD... Like I know nothing about mafia eh AP???
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 01:04 AM
It looks more like Fitz was trying to project the survivor role, than actually being one.

Why draw attention at all? Or on the other hand, why not just claim outright? It is a low priority nk target.

And why draw attention with the vote on Giga? Fitz was on Soah, so why not stay there rather than draw attention?

And even now, I still see no evidence of TF trying to solve anything.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 01:19 AM
Survivor is as good as a named townie. And that would put fitz under pressure
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 01:19 AM
From possibly being the night kill
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 01:40 AM
Chewbacca defense is a joke from the mafia section on Taylor and I's forum. Anyway, town survivor is on the front page and Fitz has been vintage town Fitz all game. Lynching him would be bad.

Nana and chrja should be re-examined. Can't do it tonight as I have school in the morning but I will when I get home tomorrow if someone else hasn't.

Don't lynch Fitz.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 02:00 AM
Votes from post 3682 to post 3822
Night in 18:00:58

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 TaylorFitz AngryPidgeon (21), DrippingGoofball (33), Nana7 (10)
1 traz fank009 (27)
1 chrja marvellosity (20)
1 unvote TaylorFitz (17)
5 not voting traz (3), Magic no wait UDFK (2), chrja (0), Blood Fox (0), Athexx (0)
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 02:22 AM
Fitz intentionally playing to a survivor wincon is classic Fitz. Sounds legit.
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote
09-17-2013 , 04:00 AM
Votes from post 3682 to post 3824
Night in 16:00:58

---
VotesLynchVoters
3 TaylorFitz AngryPidgeon (22), DrippingGoofball (33), Nana7 (10)
1 traz fank009 (27)
1 chrja marvellosity (20)
1 unvote TaylorFitz (17)
5 not voting traz (3), Magic no wait UDFK (2), chrja (0), Blood Fox (0), Athexx (0)
#1 Game of Mafia Champions (WW Invitational) - Game Thread Quote

      
m