Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Medium-High Stakes PL/NL Discussions about medium-high stakes pot-limit and no-limit hold'em (2-4 and up)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2021, 01:49 PM   #11326
ryhenicee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ryhenicee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18,332
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

above are first round matchups
ryhenicee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:14 PM   #11327
EddyB66
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EddyB66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25,207
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaPsi909 View Post
cubs under 8.5
orioles ml or rl
cards ml or rl

pens ml
pens +1.5
pens +.5
panthers under 6
caps over 5.5
stars ml

1k
Red Sox ml 100
EddyB66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:12 PM   #11328
ZetaPsi909
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ZetaPsi909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 20,637
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

oakland +1.5 or ml

1k, text me to swap
ZetaPsi909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:35 PM   #11329
ryhenicee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ryhenicee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18,332
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Wants

Raps/bulls over
Suns
Bucks

300
ryhenicee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:23 AM   #11330
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 9,764
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Master Round 2 100

Woodland over Na -114/+101
Leishman over Kokrak +135/-145
Hughes over Wiesbergre -116/+103
Couples over Molinari +195/-223 (50)
Swafford over Thompson +146/-164 (50)
Frittelli over Jones +107/-120
Singh over Laird +228/-276 (50)
Rahm over Schauffele -126/+112
Simpson over Garcia -151/+134
Kisner over Niemann +119/-134
Poulter over Harman +134/-151
Koepka over Hovland +105/-118
Day over Champ -123/+109
Conners over Kim -108/-104

To Win: 50

The Field over Rose -487/+405 (200)
The Field over Spieth -1213/910 (100)
Matsuyama over Field +1674/-2500
Simpson over Field +1619/-2400
Scheffler over Field +4949/-10000
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:33 AM   #11331
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Master Round 2 100

Woodland over Na -114/+101
Leishman over Kokrak +135/-145
Hughes over Wiesbergre -116/+103
Couples over Molinari +195/-223 (50)
Swafford over Thompson +146/-164 (50)
Frittelli over Jones +107/-120
Singh over Laird +228/-276 (50)
Rahm over Schauffele -126/+112
Simpson over Garcia -151/+134
Kisner over Niemann +119/-134
Poulter over Harman +134/-151
Koepka over Hovland +105/-118
Day over Champ -123/+109
Conners over Kim -108/-104

To Win: 50

The Field over Rose -487/+405 (200)
The Field over Spieth -1213/910 (100)
Matsuyama over Field +1674/-2500
Simpson over Field +1619/-2400
Scheffler over Field +4949/-10000
Xander 100
Hovland 100
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:33 AM   #11332
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes
Lowry over Rose (110/-130)
Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Morikawa over spieth 120/-140
Cantlay over JT 125/-145
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Xander over Rahm 112/-126
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Reed over Casey -131/116
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Hovland over brooks -118/105
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action tomorrow
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 07:36 AM   #11333
RandyReid
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 514
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes
Lowry over Rose (110/-130)
Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Morikawa over spieth 120/-140
Cantlay over JT 125/-145
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Xander over Rahm 112/-126
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Reed over Casey -131/116
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Hovland over brooks -118/105
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action tomorrow
JT
Rahm
Brooks
Spieth

300

Last edited by RandyReid; 04-09-2021 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Adding jordan
RandyReid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:24 AM   #11334
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes
Lowry over Rose (110/-130)
Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Reed over Casey -131/116
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action tomorrow
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:31 AM   #11335
EddyB66
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EddyB66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25,207
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes
Lowry over Rose (110/-130)
Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Reed over Casey -131/116
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action tomorrow
IM
Fleetwood

100 each
EddyB66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:32 AM   #11336
EddyB66
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EddyB66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25,207
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Master Round 2 100

Woodland over Na -114/+101
Leishman over Kokrak +135/-145
Hughes over Wiesbergre -116/+103
Couples over Molinari +195/-223 (50)
Swafford over Thompson +146/-164 (50)
Frittelli over Jones +107/-120
Singh over Laird +228/-276 (50)
Rahm over Schauffele -126/+112
Simpson over Garcia -151/+134
Kisner over Niemann +119/-134
Poulter over Harman +134/-151
Koepka over Hovland +105/-118
Day over Champ -123/+109
Conners over Kim -108/-104

To Win: 50

The Field over Rose -487/+405 (200)
The Field over Spieth -1213/910 (100)
Matsuyama over Field +1674/-2500
Simpson over Field +1619/-2400
Scheffler over Field +4949/-10000
Harman
Champ

100
EddyB66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:35 AM   #11337
ryhenicee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ryhenicee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18,332
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Master Round 2 100


Leishman over Kokrak +135/-145

Frittelli over Jones +107/-120




100

Last edited by ryhenicee; 04-09-2021 at 08:46 AM. Reason: removed weeb as i want him and harmon was taken by eddy
ryhenicee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #11338
ryhenicee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ryhenicee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18,332
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Wants

JT over Cantlay -145/125
Weeb over Sergio -151/134
Hovland over brooks -118/105
Speith over Morikawa -140/120

300
ryhenicee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:47 AM   #11339
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhenicee View Post
Wants

JT over Cantlay -145/125
Speith over Morikawa -140/120

300
Iíll take a these 2 for any of my 2 above that havenít been booked
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:50 AM   #11340
ryhenicee
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ryhenicee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18,332
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Iíll take a these 2 for any of my 2 above that havenít been booked
I have casey over reed and rose over lowry 300 each glgl
ryhenicee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:54 AM   #11341
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhenicee View Post
I have casey over reed and rose over lowry 300 each glgl
glgl
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:55 AM   #11342
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes

Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action today sorry typo initially
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:58 AM   #11343
gaffon
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,978
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhenicee View Post
Wants

Hovland over brooks -118/105


300
booked 100
gaffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:07 AM   #11344
gaffon
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,978
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Master Round 2 100
Couples over Molinari +195/-223 (50)
Kisner over Niemann +119/-134
Conners over Kim -108/-104
booked
gaffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:09 AM   #11345
gaffon
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 11,978
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Want 300 2nd round
5Dimes

Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action today sorry typo initially
100 each
will post swaps later
gaffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #11346
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

ty glgl gaffon
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #11347
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 9,764
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryhenicee View Post
Wants

JT over Cantlay -145/125
Speith over Morikawa -140/120

300
book 100

we're also booked for 100 on poulter/harman arranged via pm
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:16 AM   #11348
Luckybacon13
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 7,789
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Want 200 2nd round
5Dimes

Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action today sorry typo initially
Luckybacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:17 AM   #11349
iTzLifestyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iTzLifestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wny
Posts: 7,563
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Want 200 2nd round
5Dimes

Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action today sorry typo initially
100 ea
iTzLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:18 AM   #11350
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 9,764
Re: Official sports discussion thread part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckybacon13 View Post
Want 200 2nd round
5Dimes

Hatton over rose (-120/-110)
Homa over Phil (-125/-105)
Fitzpatrick over fleetwood (-120/100)
Scheffler over IM -140/110
Finau over Bryson 115/-145
Scott over Bryson 130/-150
Pinny
Webb over Sergio -151/134
Kisner over Niemann 119/-134
Woodland over Na -114/101
Langer over zalatoris 253/-293

Will swap for other action today sorry typo initially
Double Bryson 100

no need to swap but obviously not going to stop you from booking some of my remaining lines which are posted below
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive