Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

About the Forums Here's where you post suggestions about the forums and the software that implements them.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #151
dkgojackets
DKGOAT
 
dkgojackets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86,098
Re: Sporting Events Mods

if he was french he would have conceded this argument a long time ago
dkgojackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:02 AM   #152
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets View Post
if he was french he would have conceded this argument a long time ago
And what pray is the argument ? Please try to answer without resorting to any more racial stereotypes.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #153
kerowo
lolcat
 
kerowo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 37,202
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Is ****ing idiot a racial stereotype?
kerowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:12 AM   #154
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerowo View Post
Is ****ing idiot a racial stereotype?
I dunno what's the "****" ? Some of my friends are French. They are fed up with the racial stereotypes eg Hollywood seems to think most French men are gay.

I'm signing off from this thread now. I have my answer and it's gone off-topic.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #155
dkgojackets
DKGOAT
 
dkgojackets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86,098
Re: Sporting Events Mods

"french" isnt a race
dkgojackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #156
Mr.mmmKay
Drugs are bad...
 
Mr.mmmKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: no
Posts: 18,497
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
I dunno what's the "****" ?
It's ****.

obv

As in **** you
Mr.mmmKay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:47 AM   #157
Hitch-22
adept
 
Hitch-22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 969
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets View Post
"french" isnt a race
that's racist

Spoiler:
Hitch-22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #158
AlligatorBloodFTW
banned
 
AlligatorBloodFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: posting nude in front of the mirror
Posts: 6,425
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlligatorBloodFTW View Post
For the record "Soz" is not a word in the form it's been written.
Please respond.
AlligatorBloodFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #159
AlienSpaceBat
table tilting animal
 
AlienSpaceBat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: rainycity
Posts: 9,705
Today I found out that I only thought that I knew who the worst poster on 2+2 was.
AlienSpaceBat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:33 AM   #160
elrey
 
elrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,533
Re: Sporting Events Mods

this guy is out of control
elrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #161
killa
huge dick
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,990
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
And what pray is the argument ? Please try to answer without resorting to any more racial stereotypes.
There are 2 -
1- This white knight crusade of yours is bull****, you only started it when people jumped on you. Show me the years of toil where you are fighting the good fight, reporting posts, PMing mods where it DOESN'T concern you at all. and you might have a valid argument. Until then you're a hurt kid that someone called fat and since you can't actually stand up for yourself you tried to call the teacher and trying to use some broader sense of purpose to justify the fact that you are just butt hurt.

2- That the forums you are frequenting , for better or worse, are modded and handled in such a manner that you don't like. The tone of SE (as well as other more "aggressive" forums) don't suit everyone's taste or creed.


To be blunt mods, super mods and pseudo admins have all chimed in , none of us see anything wrong with what went on. The SE mods don't need to respond since everyone did for them and IMO they are show casing your absolute stupidity on the matter in such a way that you have looked nothing but awful the whole time.

This thread was answered 3 pages ago. You can keep going until your tired or its locked I guess, so have at it hoss.
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #162
pig
Pooh-Bah
 
pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Regrets i've had a few...
Posts: 4,211
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
It was a reasonable standard. Our centre-forward played some games for Millwall and a few years earlier the University of London centre-half went on to have a successful career at Tottenham (John Lacy). Our team beat Tottenham's third team in a friendly. Have you ever played pro or semi-pro football ?
Worst player evar
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #163
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig View Post
Worst player evar
John Lacy was OK but not international standard. He got a lot of games for Fulham and Tottenham.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #164
unwantedguest
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Sporting Events Mods

i've been banned more than anyone else from the footy threads, the mods are still alright.

someone needs to check (cut n paste) the 'Israeli containment thread' were cwocwoc is accused of being an anti-semite, quite funny now
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #165
pig
Pooh-Bah
 
pig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Regrets i've had a few...
Posts: 4,211
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
John Lacy was OK but not international standard. He got a lot of games for Fulham and Tottenham.
I watched him son i aint lying lanky streak of piss terrible footballer think mertesacker just worse

Last edited by pig; 06-04-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: mind you i was a young boy soo changed my mind he was ****
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #166
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymc1 View Post
someone needs to check (cut n paste) the 'Israeli containment thread' were cwocwoc is accused of being an anti-semite, quite funny now
I have long forgotten the exchange (was it this year ??) but anything critical of Israel is likely to attract this sort of accusation.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #167
R*R
e.e.
 
R*R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Caesar blade
Posts: 12,257
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymc1 View Post
i've been banned more than anyone else from the footy threads, the mods are still alright.

someone needs to check (cut n paste) the 'Israeli containment thread' were cwocwoc is accused of being an anti-semite, quite funny now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
I have long forgotten the exchange (was it this year ??) but anything critical of Israel is likely to attract this sort of accusation.
I feel there is too much sand in Israel.
R*R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #168
killa
huge dick
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,990
Re: Sporting Events Mods

so I take it Cwoc has given up on this venture and thread?
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #169
gambit8888
Lack'n in some direction
 
gambit8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: livin' life full throttle
Posts: 45,158
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
so I take it Cwoc has given up on this venture and thread?
I hope so
gambit8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #170
Alfergo
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 36
Re: Sporting Events Mods

I hope not.

Well, until the next "Mods are ******s" thread anyway......
Alfergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #171
Karak
ELIte
 
Karak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 62,729
I suggest the op pm needle77 about Blackmon. He's sure to get a reply.
Karak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:36 AM   #172
DiegoArmando
veteran
 
DiegoArmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 2,737
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets View Post
if he was french he would have conceded this argument a long time ago

If he were
DiegoArmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:26 AM   #173
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymc1 View Post
i've been banned more than anyone else from the footy threads, the mods are still alright.
That's not my experience. I think the one who does the football threads is very poor. Here's something he (sethypooh1) wrote recently


"I'm a brutal fascist dictator. Live with it. By posting in another thread. The horror. Or keep posting the same tripe in this thread and then not at all. I'm done discussing it with you, and you're done discussing it in this thread one way or another."

When racism was discussed in another thread which was already there for that purpose he imposed a seven day ban on me for "complaining about racism" or somesuch. In the thread he indicated that the ban was actually for a joke about Cheryl Cole (only mildly tasteless imo) but he has not acted against other posters who have written posts referring to Cheryl Cole which actually appear to be racist against Romany people. I have reported this but I note that the posts are still up.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #174
killa
huge dick
 
killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,990
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwocwoc View Post
That's not my experience. I think the one who does the football threads is very poor. Here's something he (sethypooh1) wrote recently


"I'm a brutal fascist dictator. Live with it. By posting in another thread. The horror. Or keep posting the same tripe in this thread and then not at all. I'm done discussing it with you, and you're done discussing it in this thread one way or another."

When racism was discussed in another thread which was already there for that purpose he imposed a seven day ban on me for "complaining about racism" or somesuch. In the thread he indicated that the ban was actually for a joke about Cheryl Cole (only mildly tasteless imo) but he has not acted against other posters who have written posts referring to Cheryl Cole which actually appear to be racist against Romany people. I have reported this but I note that the posts are still up.
you refuse to address real response and only wish to discuss what you want, so until then , lol
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #175
Cwocwoc
banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,684
Re: Sporting Events Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa View Post
you refuse to address real response and only wish to discuss what you want, so until then , lol
What is it you want to know and why should that have any bearing on this anyway ? It sounds like you're making excuses.
Cwocwoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive