Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat

12-03-2021 , 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
Is that why Canadians love Tim Hortonís so much?
No you ****ing perverted piece of **** , they like it because of the coffee and donuts!
12-03-2021 , 08:02 PM
And glory holes
12-03-2021 , 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mmmKay ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
And glory holes
Their new menu option is donut holes designed by Justin Bieber. I donít need Justin bribers donut holes , I need a daddy.
12-03-2021 , 08:14 PM
I dunno. They may be good. Justin Bieber has experienced many holes in his life. He prolly knows what he’s talking about.
12-03-2021 , 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
I dunno. They may be good. Justin Bieber has experienced many holes in his life. He prolly knows what heís talking about.
They donít look half bad
12-04-2021 , 04:17 AM
Now would probably not be the time to ask what everyone's favorite donut is.

Hot damn do I like a proper fritter tho.
12-04-2021 , 01:26 PM
are you online Spaceman Bryce? Are you a hot lesbian?
12-04-2021 , 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerIrish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
Now would probably not be the time to ask what everyone's favorite donut is.

Hot damn do I like a proper fritter tho.
I donít eat donuts because for me the quality of the food / how fattening it is ratio is too bad to actually eat. But two things.

1. If Iím coding in a cafe, or writing something on my laptop, and itís one of those things where it would be nice to have a bite to eat with my coffee, I often get a croissant and occasionally a French crueller. They are like a donut but less filling.
2. When I was a little kid the had a little assembly line where donuts came out and you could get a fresh one. Fresh donuts , glazed are the best donuts.
12-04-2021 , 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy2bullets ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
are you online Spaceman Bryce? Are you a hot lesbian?
Yes I am online, Iím right here
12-05-2021 , 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
Posting Youtube videos:



OR


The ID looks like this:
There are two sets of right slash marks! Perhaps you could repost your advice to make it more concise?

Simply say: see the code at the far right? Embed that between two YouTube boxes. Simply saying delete everything up until the / doesnít cut itÖ there are multiple right slashes!

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-05-2021 at 09:15 AM. Reason: 2 posts merged
12-05-2021 , 10:59 AM
Dude just try a couple of times and see what works. This isn't the nanny state.
12-05-2021 , 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphismus ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
Dude just try a couple of times and see what works. This isn't the nanny state.
Bobo said I’m basically in charge of o/t thread until new year when whoever’s actually in charge is in charge. So until next year this thread. Is the nanny state and I’m a dominatrix. Time to spank you.

Just kidding I hate being dominant ok bye. Ttyl
12-05-2021 , 03:50 PM
Whoever is in charge can expect a stern talking to.
12-05-2021 , 06:26 PM
I am going to start handing out temp bans to people who say they want genitals to touch “ on accident”. You may receive a perma ban or a warning.
12-05-2021 , 06:27 PM
Understood
12-05-2021 , 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman Bryce ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
I am going to start handing out temp bans to people who say they want genitals to touch “ on accident”. You may receive a perma ban or a warning.
Hmmm… I wonder what this button does?


12-05-2021 , 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
HmmmÖ I wonder what this button does?


Calm down.
12-05-2021 , 09:44 PM
One thing that happens when youíre gay is youíll get messages from people who are various levels of bicurious that have different levels of weirdness and if you just ď go with itĒ theyíll hang out with you , text you strange stuff about how certain things would be nice and then a month later they will text you at 2 am and be like ď want to cuddle?Ē Or weirder and it will scare me.
Either I donít want you anywhere near my bedroom or Iím horny. The absolutely last thing I want to do is have some weird cuddle and no sex. This thread is kind of like that.

I want to unapologetically be wanted. Wanting to touch penises but not actually do anything and/ or have any relationship is like some weird things those guys would ask me.
12-05-2021 , 09:47 PM
You lull people in with the promise of adult discussions and then only say sophomoric stuff. That’s totally creepy.
12-05-2021 , 09:53 PM
So now this thread is about touching penises? I find it hard to surf the forum while touching one. At least on my iPhone.

Forum name should be changed to ATP, imo.
12-05-2021 , 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
So now this thread is about touching penises? I find it hard to surf the forum while touching one. At least on my iPhone.

Forum name should be changed to ATP, imo.
Omg thatís not what I said at all.
12-05-2021 , 10:11 PM
As far as I can remember, I have only touched one penis in my lifetime. But every time was glorious.

I have, however, been touching vagina since the day I was born.
12-05-2021 , 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
As far as I can remember, I have only touched one penis in my lifetime. But every time was glorious.

I have, however, been touching vagina since the day I was born.
Are you married?
12-05-2021 , 10:42 PM
Not currently.
12-05-2021 , 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish ATF Chatroom, for O/T chat
Not currently.
Do you have a girlfriend?

      
m