Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2018, 11:22 PM   #1
mclainbret01
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Speechless

Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker Tracking Software

NL Holdem $0.1(BB)
SB ($10.3) [VPIP: 0% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 0% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 5]
BB ($5.86) [VPIP: 5% | PFR: 4% | AGG: 16.7% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 100]
UTG ($16.55) [VPIP: 7.4% | PFR: 4.1% | AGG: 55.6% | 3-Bet: 5% | Hands: 121]
HERO ($1.36) [VPIP: 22.7% | PFR: 10.5% | AGG: 45.6% | 3-Bet: 6.9% | Hands: 2476]
CO ($8.9) [VPIP: 50% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 44.4% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 10]
BTN ($11.61) [VPIP: 9.4% | PFR: 7.3% | AGG: 11.1% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 96]

Dealt to Hero: 7 7

UTG Folds, HERO Raises To $1.36 (allin), CO Calls $1.36, BTN Folds, SB Folds, BB Folds

Flop ($2.87): 3 3 3

Turn ($2.87): 3 3 3 K

River ($2.87): 3 3 3 K K

Spoiler:



Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker Tracking Software

NL Holdem $0.1(BB)
UTG ($34.76) [VPIP: 12.7% | PFR: 5.9% | AGG: 17.6% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 118]
HJ ($6.5) [VPIP: 50% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 44.4% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 10]
CO ($15.99) [VPIP: 25.3% | PFR: 16.9% | AGG: 21.1% | 3-Bet: 13.3% | Hands: 83]
HERO ($2.63) [VPIP: 22.7% | PFR: 10.5% | AGG: 45.6% | 3-Bet: 6.9% | Hands: 2476]
SB ($9.94) [VPIP: 16.9% | PFR: 6.8% | AGG: 30% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 59]
BB ($16.7) [VPIP: 7.4% | PFR: 4.1% | AGG: 55.6% | 3-Bet: 5% | Hands: 121]

Dealt to Hero: T T

UTG Folds, HJ Folds, CO Raises To $0.46, HERO Calls $0.46, SB Folds, BB Folds

Hero SPR on Flop: [2.03 effective]
Flop ($1.07): 5 9 6
CO Bets $1.07 (Rem. Stack: 14.46), HERO Raises To $2.17 (allin), CO Calls $1.10 (Rem. Stack: 13.36)

Turn ($5.41): 5 9 6 7

River ($5.41): 5 9 6 7 4

Spoiler:


These hands happened to me back to back and tonight for the past hour has been so many bad beats its not funny....that being said can yall disect the hand tell me what yall think?
mclainbret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:58 PM   #2
H0RUS
Pooh-Bah
 
H0RUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Mr.AlwaysFoldings BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 4,731
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclainbret01 View Post
that being said can yall disect the hand tell me what yall think?
The pots were $2, theres nothing to disect other than you and your mom equally suck.
H0RUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:18 AM   #3
se7en.de2ce
centurion
 
se7en.de2ce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: purple hills
Posts: 161
Re: Speechless

disect this:

Spoiler:


and then:

Spoiler:


and third:

Spoiler:
se7en.de2ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #4
mclainbret01
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0RUS View Post
The pots were $2, theres nothing to disect other than you and your mom equally suck.
I was asking for input on how I could have played it different not your pathetic insults


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
mclainbret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:29 AM   #5
Colin_Piddle
The Colonial
 
Colin_Piddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: AlwaysFolding is my gimmick
Posts: 7,840
Re: Speechless

You look like you are one of those short stacking scum players. Either that or it appears you lost a number of pots before these hands. Selective hand histories sir.

Hand Two if you shove all in he probably folds. Fancy play syndrome is not applicable at 10nl
Colin_Piddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:34 AM   #6
mclainbret01
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 37
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_Piddle View Post
You look like you are one of those short stacking scum players. Either that or it appears you lost a number of pots before these hands. Selective hand histories sir.

Hand Two if you shove all in he probably folds. Fancy play syndrome is not applicable at 10nl
The beats has been like no other tonight I will gladly show prior hands but it's 1am lol I'll post when I get up in am

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
mclainbret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 02:55 AM   #7
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 17,772
Re: Speechless

yur mum is speechless
FranFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #8
H0RUS
Pooh-Bah
 
H0RUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Mr.AlwaysFoldings BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 4,731
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclainbret01 View Post
The beats has been like no other tonight I will gladly show prior hands but it's 1am lol I'll post when I get up in am

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
Thank you for going to bed, you mom likes to wait until you are sleep before she takes care of business.
H0RUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:29 AM   #9
thabighurt35
**** you Monday
 
thabighurt35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Making Baby Haterz My Bitch
Posts: 9,990
Re: Speechless

what is this aids?
thabighurt35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:43 AM   #10
Rapidesh123
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rapidesh123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Showing who's the boss
Posts: 6,747
Re: Speechless

Probably, you own pio and you have a good chunk of population stats. You should run some sims and see what you get. Filter your database for BTN RFI. PT4 range explorer is perfect for that. Then use you're BB calling range for OOP range. Then run a flop subset script. Then an aggregation report for BTN c-bet, also one for BB check raise. Compare with what you are doing in you're game and what BTN is doing. From there you can node lock what the BTN is doing on various flops and see how it changes you're strategy. (Assuming we are working on you're BB srp flop strategy)
If you have the preflop solver you can obviously mess around with some preflop stuff too but I don't have it.
Repeat for BTNvsBB 3-bet... And whatever other positions.
Hint: If you want to study preflop stuff the piocloud ranges are on the piocloud website available for download
I suck at poker but I really like piosolver. I only play poker to get good at piosolver.
Edit: I don't know if the BTN cbets more than optimal but I would put money on it that UTG, MP does vs IP cold call
Rapidesh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #11
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 17,772
Re: Speechless

Whatever crazy rapidesh said i tend to agree
FranFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:01 PM   #12
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Team Manbag
Posts: 16,792
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
Probably, you own pio and you have a good chunk of population stats. You should run some sims and see what you get. Filter your database for BTN RFI. PT4 range explorer is perfect for that. Then use you're BB calling range for OOP range. Then run a flop subset script. Then an aggregation report for BTN c-bet, also one for BB check raise. Compare with what you are doing in you're game and what BTN is doing. From there you can node lock what the BTN is doing on various flops and see how it changes you're strategy. (Assuming we are working on you're BB srp flop strategy)
If you have the preflop solver you can obviously mess around with some preflop stuff too but I don't have it.
Repeat for BTNvsBB 3-bet... And whatever other positions.
Hint: If you want to study preflop stuff the piocloud ranges are on the piocloud website available for download
I suck at poker but I really like piosolver. I only play poker to get good at piosolver.
Edit: I don't know if the BTN cbets more than optimal but I would put money on it that UTG, MP does vs IP cold call
needs more love
Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:13 PM   #13
H0RUS
Pooh-Bah
 
H0RUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Mr.AlwaysFoldings BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 4,731
Re: Speechless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidesh123 View Post
Probably, you own pio and you have a good chunk of population stats. You should run some sims and see what you get. Filter your database for BTN RFI. PT4 range explorer is perfect for that. Then use you're BB calling range for OOP range. Then run a flop subset script. Then an aggregation report for BTN c-bet, also one for BB check raise. Compare with what you are doing in you're game and what BTN is doing. From there you can node lock what the BTN is doing on various flops and see how it changes you're strategy. (Assuming we are working on you're BB srp flop strategy)
If you have the preflop solver you can obviously mess around with some preflop stuff too but I don't have it.
Repeat for BTNvsBB 3-bet... And whatever other positions.
Hint: If you want to study preflop stuff the piocloud ranges are on the piocloud website available for download
I suck at poker but I really like piosolver. I only play poker to get good at piosolver.
Edit: I don't know if the BTN cbets more than optimal but I would put money on it that UTG, MP does vs IP cold call
Thank you i just added 2bb to my win rate
H0RUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #14
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mr. H0rus' BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 11,809
Re: Speechless

I just added 401k to my 1040EZ
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:15 PM   #15
H0RUS
Pooh-Bah
 
H0RUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Mr.AlwaysFoldings BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 4,731
Re: Speechless

what a stud! (not like OP)
H0RUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM   #16
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mr. H0rus' BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 11,809
Re: Speechless

I'll show you 7-stud
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:00 AM   #17
Kelvis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,785
Re: Speechless

OP's mom was quite speechless after witnessing the size of my dong and because of the size it actually impaired her speech at some point.
Kelvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online