Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** *** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW ***

Yesterday , 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitedjustice
Remember when fid did a statistical analysis of the LC/NC thread and calculated the most frequent poster in the thread over like a 10 year period. Who was that, again?
Calm down, punk! I was like 8 years old 10 years ago.

Also, I always liked you. It wasn't until recently, when I found out that you are super religious and believe in God and probably other crazy stuff, that I started ignoring you. I'm very prejudiced towards all religious people, I dislike them all no matter what God they worship.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 11:18 AM
Sammy should stop being prejudiced right now!
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy2bullets
Calm down, punk! I was like 8 years old 10 years ago.

Also, I always liked you. It wasn't until recently, when I found out that you are super religious and believe in God and probably other crazy stuff, that I started ignoring you. I'm very prejudiced towards all religious people, I dislike them all no matter what God they worship.
I'm enough of a committed atheist that I've studied the bible for flaws; but go on, it's funny.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:11 PM
Sammie, hvad skete der med Tour de France?
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitedjustice
I'm enough of a committed atheist that I've studied the bible for flaws; but go on, it's funny.
Aren't you the guy that said he got baptised/became a Christian a year ago or so?
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:26 PM
Nope. I believe that's a gentleman from Atlanta. He hasn't posted here for awhile.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:35 PM
I can confirm suited is surely much more of an atheist than me so you can hate on me instead Denmarkian heathen...
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:41 PM
I am a registered Roman Catholic, I used to be whatever they call that in English, these priest helpers that were often molested, I have a license to go after these pregermanic pagans...
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitedjustice
Nope. I believe that's a gentleman from Atlanta. He hasn't posted here for awhile.
Oh, I thought that was you, in my defence all you Americans look the same to me. I owe you an apology.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWWM
I am a registered Roman Catholic, I used to be whatever they call that in English, these priest helpers that were often molested, I have a license to go after these pregermanic pagans...
German and religious? I hate you so much right now.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 01:03 PM
Obv you do since you missed out on the light of god

Last edited by FWWM; Yesterday at 01:18 PM. Reason: and by god I mean Obama obv
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 01:12 PM
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWWM
I am a registered Roman Catholic, I used to be whatever they call that in English, these priest helpers that were often molested, I have a license to go after these pregermanic pagans...
It's altar boy in English. Google says it's Messdiener in German, which I assume is an adjective meaning "irresistible to priests."
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 02:09 PM
It means mass servant!
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 02:11 PM
It's misdienaar where I'm from
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 03:26 PM
It's Ministrant where I'm from, prolly because we were all mini, I quit when I was 13 or something, don't remember exactly. Our home priest was quite crazy but he didn't touch boys AFAIK. He made it to regional fame cos once there was a Chippendales show in the next bigger town, he went in the entryway of the town hall where it was and prayed for the souls of the women who attended...
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 03:57 PM
The 2+2 users FWWM and Mr.mmmKay has both received a 600 day ban for believing in God.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 03:58 PM
No need to retract your poast Mr. suited, at least not with me, big fan of the album, even though or maybe because it was done fully on H. They never reached the heights of that one again, it was all downhill from there...
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy2bullets
The 2+2 users FWWM and Mr.mmmKay has both received a 600 day ban for believing in God.
RIP Sammy
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote
Yesterday , 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWWM
No need to retract your poast Mr. suited, at least not with me, big fan of the album, even though or maybe because it was done fully on H. They never reached the heights of that one again, it was all downhill from there...
I didn't want to pick on the beliefs of our BBV friend from Atlanta too much more, and that song is a giant piss-take.
*** The Return of the King as Head Mod of BBV - August LC/NC NSFW *** Quote

      
m