Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only

10-04-2010 , 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoldNow13
as good as flettl is....this bet is almost close to impossible. as i stated earlier i used to play these all the times. they are filled with mostly regs...especially the 75s. the 26s r really soft until u get down to the final 10-12 and even if there r bad players left you are so short u just have to run good. over the period of 30 days u would have to run UNREAL day in day out to make 20k. i am still rooting for u flettl but i just dont think it is possible.
this bet is nearly impossible with the capped tables, difficulty level of the 75s, and the volume/ROI needed. i'm rooting for him too.

the difference between the 75s and 26s is ridiculous. i may just run bad in the 75s... can't tell yet.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 07:06 PM
What do u 45 regs think is sustainable roi ranges in the 26s and 75s?
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 09:26 PM
SWD...i think if your sessions are 75% $26 dollar and 25% $75 dollar 45 mans u can sustain around a 30% roi if you are one of the top regs. im not bragging here at all but my ROI is just under 30% lifetime and i ran awful my last 1200 games. my view on the 45 mans r back in april and may...i havnet played many lately. ive heard they have more regs and when i went to play them again they didnt seem to fill like they used to. this would be easier to do on stars but still tough because you can get more games in on stars but due to them being turbos your ROI gets almost divided in half.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoldNow13
SWD...i think if your sessions are 75% $26 dollar and 25% $75 dollar 45 mans u can sustain around a 30% roi if you are one of the top regs. im not bragging here at all but my ROI is just under 30% lifetime and i ran awful my last 1200 games. my view on the 45 mans r back in april and may...i havnet played many lately. ive heard they have more regs and when i went to play them again they didnt seem to fill like they used to. this would be easier to do on stars but still tough because you can get more games in on stars but due to them being turbos your ROI gets almost divided in half.
I would take bet against anyone maintaining 30% playing that mix of 26/75's in the current games.

If 30% was able to be maintained Flettl would not be a dog in this bet at all. He would only need to play about 1600-1700 games this month to make 20k inc rb.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 10:31 PM
if you are nesby you can have a 40%+ roi in the 75$s
if you are more like a normal human being something around 20% is already impressive imo
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 10:43 PM
Yeah I think 15-20% is more reasonable.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-04-2010 , 11:51 PM
Looks like flettl finally won a $75-45. Upswong time
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 12:00 AM
idk how you do it man, I play a fraction of your volume and I feel like punching a hole through the wall. How do you place your tables? stack? cascade? tile?
I haven't ran this bad in a long time, down about 20 buy ins since the beginning of the month. sigh

Last edited by TBadr; 10-05-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBadr
idk how you do it man, I play a fraction of your volume and I feel like punching a hole through the wall. How do you place your tables? stack? cascade? tile?
I haven't ran this bad in a long time, down about 20 buy ins since the beginning of the month. sigh
to be fair...20 buyin downswings in these 45 mans happen often. multiple times a month i would have streaks of 25 or more consecutive non cashes. it sucks but u really do just get used to it. most of it comes back to playing within your bankroll and if u have a 25% roi over a large sample u know it will come back around although it does get frustrating day in day out when u cant win a race or dodge a 2 or 3 outer.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 10:22 AM
Yeah, it's just weird that this s*** happens every time i start mixing in the 75s. It's like they're cursed or something. I otherwise do pretty well in the 26's. I'm down 1k in like 3 days. I realize that's standard for full time professional grinders but for the casual part time grinder like me it can be pretty annoying. sigh...
/hijack/whining
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 10:42 AM
gl today, hope you upswong
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickup_Styx
the difference between the 75s and 26s is ridiculous. i may just run bad in the 75s... can't tell yet.
I see all the 45m regs are coming out of the woodwork
I used to think the same but not anymore. I think the difficulty level is probably the same but i just run like dogsh** in them.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 01:21 PM
Another meh day, did finally win a $75 but I shouldn't be thinking like that. TBH I have found myself getting more worked up over little beats that would normally get easily shrugged off. Not used to the added pressure! I will need to work on that. But you bettors should be worried! The only thing I thought would be an obstacle was my stamina, I'm not used to grinding more than 35hrs a week, but luckily everyday it's gotten easier to grind.

Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 01:32 PM
gl
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBadr
I see all the 45m regs are coming out of the woodwork
I used to think the same but not anymore. I think the difficulty level is probably the same but i just run like dogsh** in them.
ha was thinkin same thing about the regs. Also for peeps who play the 45mans alot you should know the 26s and 75s are about the same. Just look at ppl who've played enough games of each and you'll see similar ROI's.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flettl2
Another meh day, did finally win a $75 but I shouldn't be thinking like that. TBH I have found myself getting more worked up over little beats that would normally get easily shrugged off.
I find that when that happens to me best thing to do is take a week or two break from poker and come back refreshed...
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 04:05 PM
Its def harder on FTP when you are on a downswing b/c u can't get in as much volume

Last edited by IamPro; 10-05-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: but your winrate is higher so that does help w/ variance some
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish
I find that when that happens to me best thing to do is take a week or two break from poker and come back refreshed...
lol this might be an option for the op if he didn't have to make 20k in a month
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 05:30 PM
^^ You think that advice had nothing to do with it?
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 07:27 PM
yeah op i think you need a break lol
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-05-2010 , 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBadr
^^ You think that advice had nothing to do with it?
lol im dumb
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-06-2010 , 02:01 PM
After 5 days, same ol' same ol'.

Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-06-2010 , 02:19 PM
go go go flettl2
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-06-2010 , 08:11 PM
It amazes me the fact that ur able to play 100 of these in 1 day and don't hang urself.
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote
10-06-2010 , 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVER1NE
It amazes me the fact that ur able to play 100 of these in 1 day and don't hang urself.
adderall is a hell of a drug
Prop bet: k in Oct. 45mans only Quote

      
m