Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2018, 05:25 PM   #13526
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singasong2222 View Post
This is degen I backed a cricket t/20 game never thought t20 game could be a tie

Try to cash ticket and obv get stake back but no they said it was a tied game? They never even put odds up for the tie so I called bs they callled bs on me after going round and round calling bs and them calling bs whatever weíre keeping your money I gave up

Thinking about it bookies are degen not me as who can clean up on tied game cicket

I feel sad so donít be mean, u bunch of tards...
Got paid out cricket bet as dead heat rules won a bit as I had outsider of the two teams ( he said sorry so he still alive )

Any ways I said I will just put 20 in machine and blah blah I lost all money from bet and more . Doing same thing over and over again and expect different out come ( slot players) oh but I won once from 10 times so it is ok to play. Am stupid who plays slots omg me.

Anyways am on snaffulle puss or whatever his name is in the open he is -9 tied with Jordan the bore took a rerrible price
For him 5/1 wanted a dog cheer in the golf and slim chance he get me out of a tiny hole

Also have tiger and Kuchar at big odds but wrote them of as they are 4 back with 18 holes left not going happen unless top order all play bad. To many above them for that to happen

Wish I was on the Spieth master pre tournament as he looks good to win it

Canít or I wonít back at price he is now as to short . Unless he wins then the price was huge....

And if you would of took my bet you would of lost . It took me 48 seconds from start of cute Japanese moans.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #13527
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Is it just me or is there any one else who bets to enjoy watching sport more?

And when it comes to watching sports you have money on . Never being able to watch it because it is to stressful to watch when there’s money involved?

I should just bet on flip of coin as better odds and it is less stressful

Ask this question should I keep betting and think am going to enjoy watching the sports more with money on then being a pussy and not watching due to stress of having money on it?

Or should I stop as I only bet to enjoy the game more?

Am starting wondering why I do it? It is not to make money as I understand the book has edge I can’t beat unless I work at getting good prices and only bet sport we’re think line wrong.

I don’t and never will do that as am to lazy and know even if I did I could still lose long term.

So might sound stupid but what would you say as advice? If I like the advice I might send you a dic pic..

Honestly I know answer really is what do you think ?
Just give up mong...

Maybe if I hear others I might believe it.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #13528
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Also do you think the long term stress of betting is bad for mental health?

Think all that anxieties when your bet is close to winning and either wins or lose

It is like a drug I think when you are in moments of win or lose that is like a intense rush . Maybe it is that intense moment we keep coming back for?

If it not about winning money, then why do we keep coming back again and again?

I know my life would be a lot
More chill if I never did it, humans are simply but also super complex.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:44 PM   #13529
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

You can only understand one thing at a time

But there is infinite things to understand

So surely we are only understanding one thing at a time

Which means we understand nothing.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:49 PM   #13530
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Squirrels store nuts but can only eat one at a time

Humans store knowledge but can only think of one thing at a time

So really we’re only able to think of one thing at a time

There is infinite humans emotional and logic and can only work on one at a time

We’re simply but know that things are infinite is kind of annoying..
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:50 PM   #13531
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Basically if we could multi think we would be next level amazing.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #13532
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Life makes me want to punch it and say wtf are you

It just should not exist.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #13533
WhatsUpGuys
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 264
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdonk View Post
Goddamit youíre right. People swiping mediocre stories from six years ago and passing them off as their own. Itís over, Johnny.

/thread

DAMNIT! i should of known someone here would go thru every page to catch me
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:29 PM   #13534
Hellmuth was right
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,159
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singasong2222 View Post
Basically if we could multi think we would be next level amazing.
What is your first language?
Hellmuth was right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:49 PM   #13535
Tripacesdown
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 87
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singasong2222 View Post
Is it just me or is there any one else who bets to enjoy watching sport more?

And when it comes to watching sports you have money on . Never being able to watch it because it is to stressful to watch when thereís money involved?
I used to bet just for sweats, then things started getting serious. Mulitple losses leads to bigger bets.

Mulitple wins, while betting small, i would tilt, thinking "im a lil pussy, i play like ****, bookies are trying to give me money and yet i dont want the full value??? but when i run bad i give them the full value??? " and that thought would tilt me.

This is why i dont play sports as much as i used to, and if i do, id just blast away, that way if i win i would feel happy and not tilt for no reason.

Ive come to a conclusion that even if games are "+ev", i would still lose, due to tilt, greed, degen evs, which leads to everything being -ev.

I go to a 2/5/10 PLO game where everyone there plays like leon and matt kirk, small business owners just want to gamble, no tryhard players. 3-4 ways all in happens at least 3 times every 10 hands. ive built decent bankrolls from nothing in days all the time, and i did it with skill, not luck, ppl dont know anything about PLO there. However some days when my sets dont hold up, i would tilt away, gamble preflop, blast away on some over/under sports game, and would end up broke. So all the money ive made there has been giving back in other forms of gambling.

I have a few friends at a casino, same story - grinds out poker, made alot of money really fast. but would ended up hitting the pits after mulitple losing days. Ended up broke and would borrow money and repeat.

So theres really no "+ev" in my degen world. gotta find ways to get out of this world soon.... after im done dealing with my debts, i will seriously quit gambling, i mean quit forreal, no small bets for "fun", no gamble once in a blue moon, but QUIT forever.
Tripacesdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:07 PM   #13536
Tripacesdown
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 87
Re: Degen Stories....

Singasong, your thoughts and posts are so random that I freaking love it, i can read your stuff for days man. It cracks me up. <3
Tripacesdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 11:03 PM   #13537
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,688
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmuth was right View Post
What is your first language?
I also wondered this for some time. I hope itís not English. Lol
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:31 AM   #13538
Morphismus
Gimperator
 
Morphismus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Team Manbag
Posts: 16,276
Re: Degen Stories....

Let's bet on it!
Morphismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM   #13539
nasty_pipe
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 25
Re: Degen Stories....

Lost 1600 online last weekend after a spell of abstinence, won £1500 yesterday playing roulette in the bookies, today I went back to bookies won another £500. Went back up there this afternoon and lost £3500. Sicko.
Won 18k up the casino earlier in the year but have lost over half that back now.
I’m done with gambling now.
I’m in no debt but 18 years of gambling is taking its toll.
I’m never coming back to this site either.
I need to put this disease to bed.
I don’t actually need to win money so what’s the f***ing point ?
nasty_pipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #13540
ericsin
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 40
Re: Degen Stories....

Snipes -
You acting aghast, holier than thou and mortally wounded when people question whether you'll pay back your parents is sad and deluded. In your mind, you have it all figured out. Unfortunately, that's what led you to where you're at now and involves dragging everyone else down with you.
So your plan is to take everything your family owns, make it right and live happily ever after? What about the gambling addiction? I think you're going to cause a lot more pain before you take a step in the right direction.
Should you give up? no
Should you make other people responsible for your problems? no
Time to grow up and take responsibility for your life.
ericsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM   #13541
Ex_Matt
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 193
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natamus View Post
Agreed.

But heís also not wrong. But heís an insufferable ******* about it and the touchdown dance is wearing thin.
Hey if snipes wants to fire shots at someone who has their life in order while his is shattered and broken then literally every single avenue of insults / trolling is fair game.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM   #13542
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 13,107
Re: Degen Stories....

Matt,

I didnít say you were wrong, but that you have to live with your forum rep going forward. Take that however you choose.
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #13543
AlwaysFolding
masterbaker
 
AlwaysFolding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Mr. H0rus' BBV Blasters Club
Posts: 10,969
Re: Degen Stories....

Honestly the only true way out of degeneracy is to ignore Ex_Matt and fire on the underdog
AlwaysFolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #13544
Singasong2222
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: location
Posts: 902
Re: Degen Stories....

Day 1 22 July . 22 is my fav nun b er so. Obv it is. A. Sign to give up

English is my thing I talk. Langue? I do full stops and paragraphs for you folks and still not good enough

F u if think am tajeing school English to post forums. Am a going spell this way for the ever and as long as my mum says it is very good I don’t care

Needed snaffule puss to win open . Some smug Italian bloke just plodded around course and win . Wtf Franco molinari who saw that comeing?

Tiger and speith let a super mario beat them tut tut.

Win win big on tiger or anauufle puss , will have nightmare about a red plumber saying it’s me Francis molinari I a win the open yipee.

Come to the conclusion that I should only bet if the bet is give me
Your money in bookies with a pretend gun pointed at the Saturday girl who’s first day it is and she like you not getting the money what are going do shoot me. I be like I will she be like go on then then I be like ha only joking was not real any way

Then police come and arrest me and I get locked up with Francis molinari and he says it’s me Francis molinari I a win the open yipee and I wake up in clod sweat.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #13545
All-inMcLovin
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
All-inMcLovin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FLOP SO HARD POPOVICH WANNA SIGN ME
Posts: 24,807
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysFolding View Post
Honestly the only true way out of degeneracy is to ignore Ex_Matt and fire on the underdog


AlwaysFolding you sir are an elite poaster.

I feel in awe and blessed just to read one of your elite poasts.
All-inMcLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:31 PM   #13546
Ex_Matt
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 193
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natamus View Post
Matt,

I didn’t say you were wrong, but that you have to live with your forum rep going forward. Take that however you choose.
I fully accept the role as the forum *******. Thats not who i am in real life. I know theres no way to prove it but I keep it real no matter what.

If i see a scenario, im gonna comment on it as accurately as I can without sugar coating ****. I dont care how i come off to a group of strangers. I really dont. I know who I am and people clsoe to me know it too, and thats good enough for me.

I dont need approval from the internet, and i also dont need to rob my family blind ala snipes.

edit:

dont be impressed with alwaysfoldings' ideas. I blocked him so long ago because hes a pathetic forum dwelling piss-ant. The only reason i see his posts is because my browser doesnt keep me logged in.

edit 2:

I'm gonna rag on snipes and kick him into the ground forever because I tried offering the guy solid advice. I really did try to help him avoid going broke, even to meet up with him in real life and talk about degen activity (we are both in Toronto) and he chose to ignore and acted like he knows better.

edit 3:

think of me as Kanish from rounders, cept im not a ****** jew.

Last edited by Ex_Matt; Yesterday at 11:41 PM.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online