Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #12301
Singasong2222
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 433
Re: Degen Stories....

Every human being should just care amount money right?

Why you think some people are homeless ? Money not motivate every one

Life is about enslave us with the need for money.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM   #12302
Ex_Matt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singasong2222 View Post
Yeah right bet life on it but did not find the time to bet them

You do know that it makes you sound like a tool

If you so certain of picks why can't you even back them? Oh yeah I forgot you never got home in time lol.
saying "I would bet my life" is a way of expressing confidence in something.

Eventhough I was confident baseball at this time of year is literally the worst thing you can bet on besides pre-season hockey.

Unless the team is in a playoff race you'll almost never see the best possible line up put forward. Its usually time where players from farm team are given a "Try out" for next year. Its really hard to expect things one way or the other.

I guess I could of bet from work if I really wanted to. Shame on me.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM   #12303
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,382
Re: Degen Stories....

Lost so many times my Bankroll, coult not beat holdem10 and omaha20cents. Hit and Run all the time. Beeing labeld as not able to play poker. Has no skills in poker. Tryed chess istead failed misarably.

Roulett baby is a hard drug.
When you bet all your remaining money on a fixed bet and lose.
Benni19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM   #12304
PSG
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 67
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni19 View Post
Lost so many times my Bankroll, coult not beat holdem10 and omaha20cents. Hit and Run all the time. Beeing labeld as not able to play poker. Has no skills in poker. Tryed chess istead failed misarably.

Roulett baby is a hard drug.
When you bet all your remaining money on a fixed bet and lose.
What?
PSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #12305
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,382
Re: Degen Stories....

Those who win have a talent all the others can not win long therm. It is more like a lottery not even roulett.

Last edited by Benni19; Yesterday at 11:36 PM.
Benni19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #12306
AceofLaid
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 31
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coff View Post
Yo your screen name is tilting the hell out of me, you are prob one of those guys who wears the shirts on the boardwalk that say....

FBI
Federal. Booty. Inspector.

Or some corny crap like that when in actuality if a girl brushed up on your leg you would bust instantly. You sir really suck.
Your name sucks too though
AceofLaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #12307
punkass
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
punkass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hip deep in pie
Posts: 10,919
Re: Degen Stories....

Can the recent terrible posters go away and the thread can go back to being great? Thanks.
punkass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:44 AM   #12308
Ex_Matt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkass View Post
Can the recent terrible posters go away and the thread can go back to being great? Thanks.
I tried telling people to PM me if they want to continue trolling. I tried to say lets stop derailing the thread but your "MVP posters" aren't mature enough to stfu.

And I'm not gonna have some degenerate loser talk **** to me without responding appropriately.

edit:

For this thread to be great again it would actually require great stories.

Last edited by Ex_Matt; Today at 10:00 AM.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:18 PM   #12309
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 11,385
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex_Matt View Post
I tried telling people to PM me if they want to continue trolling. I tried to say lets stop derailing the thread but your "MVP posters" aren't mature enough to stfu.

And I'm not gonna have some degenerate loser talk **** to me without responding appropriately.

edit:

For this thread to be great again it would actually require great stories.


You come across as a tool idiot with poor awareness.

Go away now, please. Kthxbai!
Natamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:38 PM   #12310
Ex_Matt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natamus View Post
You come across as a tool idiot with poor awareness.

Go away now, please. Kthxbai!
Posts like yours have even less purpose in this thread and will only prompt a response from me.

I couldn't give a rats ass how you feel about me. Maybe instead of throwing fuel on a dying fire you could contribute to the topic of the thread, otherwise shut the **** up moron.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:42 PM   #12311
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,382
Re: Degen Stories....

Banned

Edit:
Lifelong
Benni19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:43 PM   #12312
Ex_Matt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benni19 View Post
Banned

Edit:
Lifelong
Go for it.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:50 PM   #12313
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,382
Re: Degen Stories....

Ignore List

Snipes
Benni19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:13 PM   #12314
Benni19
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,382
Re: Degen Stories....

920,75 gambled at the casino know i got 1 Dollars left for a Burger.

Edit
900,75
Benni19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #12315
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 11,385
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex_Matt View Post
Posts like yours have even less purpose in this thread and will only prompt a response from me.



I couldn't give a rats ass how you feel about me. Maybe instead of throwing fuel on a dying fire you could contribute to the topic of the thread, otherwise shut the **** up moron.


What a surprise you can't control yourself. At least you have the self awareness to know that you're out of control as you're smashing the keyboard about how little you care about my opinion. When you know, just ignoring me altogether would have really proven that you don't care.

You've provided no benefit to the thread, you're just a ranting and bumbling baboon
Natamus is online now   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online