Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 06:57 PM   #12226
mytvisfree
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
So the 25k I won on bwin..turns out when you close the casino you can re-open it in 24hrs. How retarded. So I re-open it and punted almost all of it away. I don't know why I am even playing at this hour. I was down from 25k to about 3k at one point. The max bet was only $500. What a grind that was - but I won it back.

Now before I almost punted the 25k on BJ..I said earlier I had re-opened my party account and won $1k on BJ. I took that $500 deposit +$1k winnings and played HU Hyper Turbos for $1k buy ins. Ended up going 4-1 or something like that and winning an additional 3k. I go to withdraw $4.5k and I get an email saying the withdrawal has been sent to the review team or whatever etc etc.

I just tried logging into party right now..and it says I am blocked. LOL. I contact chat and they acted really coy and said wait for an email. I did a quick google and it turns out this is very common with party poker..except they were banning all these russians and saying that they were using bots??? LOL. I do not use ANY poker software..I don't even play poker anymore because there isn't enough action for me + I always sucked anyways. I literally donked around in their casino..and won a few HU matches and I am blocked. Wonder what's going on. Glad the sum isn't life changing for me because god knows when I am going to see this money. $4.5k is sweet and all but the bright side is if I had won $50k and this was happening..and I needed the money immediately to pay bills I'd have a heart attack.


If anyone ever reads this please do not play on Party. Thanks.

They recently did this to me as well, I said I'd stop gambling, but well... we know how that works. Anyways, here's the story... I had a pretty nice win on mayweather, and put $3.5k on partypoker in 3 deposits. I lost $200 in PLO, degen regged a $1050 headsup turbo, won that, went to roulette, put $50 on 14, 18, 20, 22, 9, 31, came 14. Put $1000 on third 12, came that magic 34. In my degen retard brain I always look for weird signs. It came 14, then 34, so in my mind it's gotta come 24. I put $100 on 24 and numbers surrounding it. It didn't come 24, came 16 tho, a $3600 win right beside it. I turned that $3.5k deposit into $24.8k. I withdraw the full amount.

I go to cash out and get that 'pending internal review' bull****, and oh well they say that every time. I log in two days later, my account is blocked. They say email them, I did... had to wait for 3 days for a reply that pretty much said 'just wait.' Another 4 days went by, I e-mailed every day. No response. I phoned in, and they said just wait. They finally got back to me and said I needed to send in documents, and I've already verified my address, ID, everything. Now I had to verify my bank account, for the second time?? That's why they said they locked my account. Okay, I verify it again...

And now they said they needed me to take a picture of my deposits coming out of my bank account???!! Wtf, I've verified my bank twice now they want an actual picture of the money coming out of my bank account, okay then...

I send that in, and they say everything is all good. Think my account would be unlocked? Nope! They want a video with my ID next to my face. So now I gotta verify my ID for the third time I believe... I do that. Is my account unblocked NOPE!! They say they gotta wait for my deposits to get there. My deposits went through my bank like 13 days ago at this point, and they say they never got it. My account was unblocked a couple days later.

However my money is directly into my partypoker account, it is cancelled as a cash out. I cash out again and it says that 'pending further review' bull**** it always does. Before I cashed out the first time when my account was blocked, I self excluded from the casino. But now that I have my account back I'm not excluded from roulette, and also my cashout is cancelled, my money is in my account! Weird!!

I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure those ****ing scumbags were trying to just wait me out and get me to play roulette when I got my account back...

I had to cash out, and then phone in and explain everything for them to actually cash me out instantly instead of this pending review bull****, and they did to their credit and I got my funds like 6 days later
mytvisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:01 PM   #12227
POCKET ROCKETS OOO
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,362
Re: Degen Stories....

Classic stall tactics from online casinos hoping you degens dump the winnings back after being tilted from the delay.
POCKET ROCKETS OOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #12228
Singasong2222
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 438
Re: Degen Stories....

[QUOTE=Ex_Matt;52834269]Snipes:

Every cashout from Party poker gives that kind of message "pending internal review"

I had a situation where i was on a hot betting streak and they wouldnt let me cash out via EFT and forced me to cashout to my instadebit. I told them if they didnt fix it before NFL season started i would switch to bet365 and it was functioning normal a week later.

Just comply with their requests and never play there again.[/QUOTE) always super easy to deposit on any site, but when comes time cash out they start with ID bs

Only site never had any trouble withis betfair never asked for ID and odds are good and plenty promotions

Easy ban yourself from casino or set a deposit limet. Any time had a problem they always given be a free bet without me asking

Never thought a would shill for a site lol.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:39 AM   #12229
mullion
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 399
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
However my money is directly into my partypoker account, it is cancelled as a cash out. I cash out again and it says that 'pending further review' bull**** it always does. Before I cashed out the first time when my account was blocked, I self excluded from the casino. But now that I have my account back I'm not excluded from roulette, and also my cashout is cancelled, my money is in my account! Weird!!
888 have just been fined a record amount by the uk gambling commission for doing something like this.

If the details you have given are correct, then party would be in serious trouble if you reported it to them.
mullion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #12230
PSG
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

They dont want winners , they only want losers. **** them
PSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:17 PM   #12231
Sick Swings
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 18
Re: Degen Stories....

Keep running like **** and digging myself even deeper into the hole.

Played 4 parlays each 250€ at the CL games. They all went 2-1 and 3 of them lost by one fkn goal.

Could have been a good profit when I would bet singles like every normal sports bettor does, but that's not what degens do who keep chasing losses.

Plus I throw my last money at the casino games, again.


@Snipes
You have to show me how you turn 250 bucks into 25k. So fkn sick.
Keep updating and please post some big parlays.
Sick Swings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:31 AM   #12232
Snipes
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 140
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Swings View Post
Keep running like **** and digging myself even deeper into the hole.

Played 4 parlays each 250€ at the CL games. They all went 2-1 and 3 of them lost by one fkn goal.

Could have been a good profit when I would bet singles like every normal sports bettor does, but that's not what degens do who keep chasing losses.

Plus I throw my last money at the casino games, again.


@Snipes
You have to show me how you turn 250 bucks into 25k. So fkn sick.
Keep updating and please post some big parlays.
This was a rarity bro. A lot of times even if I get to 250>10k I have busted it. Hard to hang onto it. Also the amount of 250s..heck let's even say 2500 shots I've lost on BJ outweigh the one 25k victory I just had.

And I know what you mean. Most of my demise has been because I ran bad..got rivered out of a huge parlay and went on tilt. Then you go from picking 2/3 or 3/4 to picking 0/4..and by the time you go 4/4 your hole is so big it doesn't matter.



Update on Party: Got the $ in my account already. Damn that was fast considering the shadiness. Waiting on BWIN.
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:01 PM   #12233
Singasong2222
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 438
Re: Degen Stories....

How Bwin are still going is a good job for them
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #12234
SuperSwag
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,687
Re: Degen Stories....

Always enjoy your updates/stories Snipes! hoping for some run good.
SuperSwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:58 AM   #12235
dxmorgan
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 72
Re: Degen Stories....

Good stories Snipes, don't know how you keep a relationship going through those swings. You always make me feel better about my degenning - that Astros game hurt me as well! That is a killer for you though
dxmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 02:05 AM   #12236
wil318466
temp-banned
 
wil318466's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 19,028
Re: Degen Stories....

There are times when degens make big scores because they press almost recklessly because they just dgaf. If Snipes goes on tilt and starts playing blackjack like a maniac and just happens to catch a winning streak when he's in that mood he's going on a monster run. A careful, structured blackjack player almost never does that because he's careful.

I saw a friend of mine do that once after being very angry with his last 200 dollars. I lit a cigarette and before I was done smoking it he turned the 200 into 5000. And I smoke pretty fast. I wouldn't have believed it unless I saw it myself. He just pushed all chips up until he got to about 2k and then had a smaller stack in the back. After he got up to 5k I grabbed his arm and he snapped at me to not touch him and I swear he almost hit me (another degen characteristic).

Degens gonna degen.
wil318466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:25 AM   #12237
Highroller28
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Degen Stories....

so my degen story isnt all that bad its pretty tame compared to Snipes and most of these guys. It just is frustrating and kind of degen how i tilted the past couple weeks. I havent played online poker in a couple years, usually just play live and also sometimes with friends, anyhow i make an account at ACR, first week i run $80 to $300 so thats good, even took a check for $100 so im like its all profit now and going to make alot of money. Well next day I play, AIPF, AJ loses to A10 on the bubble, AK loses to QJ another bubble, play a $36 heads up super turbo and get it in with 48 on a 487 flop, guy calls with A8 turn is a ace of course. So i deposit $300 and play their casino, lose it all in 3 minutes so i ask can ban the casino, they do, so they i keep deposit $100 each night and end up donking it away in a few hands of PLO cash, what happens is first buyin i always get a bad beat, then next buyin i tilt and shove it and lose too. So last night i self exclude for a few months, sick of losing my money on this crap.
Highroller28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #12238
Highroller28
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Degen Stories....

i also played casino games a few weeks ago and lose $1000 in 2 hours on it, just very very unlucky lately in gambling. i get 20 on blackjack against a 4 after a double $100 hand, dealer draws out to 21 ! sick game.... what made it feel better i got a raise last week for $4000 over next year, so im like that just covered all my recent losses thats nice at least.
Highroller28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:50 PM   #12239
PSG
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 68
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller28 View Post
i also played casino games a few weeks ago and lose $1000 in 2 hours on it, just very very unlucky lately in gambling. i get 20 on blackjack against a 4 after a double $100 hand, dealer draws out to 21 ! sick game.... what made it feel better i got a raise last week for $4000 over next year, so im like that just covered all my recent losses thats nice at least.
Why bother playing poker ,gambling aint your thing just focus on your career .just saying
PSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 01:04 PM   #12240
Kelvis
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,819
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller28 View Post
i also played casino games a few weeks ago and lose $1000 in 2 hours on it, just very very unlucky lately in gambling. i get 20 on blackjack against a 4 after a double $100 hand, dealer draws out to 21 ! sick game.... what made it feel better i got a raise last week for $4000 over next year, so im like that just covered all my recent losses thats nice at least.
You're not unlucky when you lose. You're expected to lose in the end. It's not hard to figure out.
Kelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:42 PM   #12241
jcorb
old hand
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: banishment land
Posts: 1,652
Re: Degen Stories....

given the math, if you play long enough, you have to lose
jcorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 06:06 PM   #12242
dxmorgan
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 72
Re: Degen Stories....

Snipes - do you ever lay a team? So for example when Astros go 7-3 up you should put 1k on Oakland to win at good odds so you guarantee $$
dxmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:45 AM   #12243
mytvisfree
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Degen Stories....

Holy **** I'm posting here again, but this time it's for my girlfriend... My girlfriend has never been okay with my straight up degenerate tendencies, but she likes to gamble. Her absolute max limit is $100, no more, no less. In her words 'if you're gonna win, it's never gonna take more than $100.'

It's a relatively small limit, as she loves to play quarter and dollar machine slots. She'd deposit $100 and torch it relatively quick, or run up a couple hundred bucks and cash out.

Tonight though she won some jackpot (idk I dont play slots) for $6,300, she was ecstatic and called a few of her friends and sister over. They bring wine and start playing the dollar slots, and oh god, here we go in my mind. They get down to $4,000 and I keep telling her to stop but I see that oh so familiar look in her eyes. She's down to $3,000 now. At that point I left to my buddies to watch the canelo and golovkin fight (which I had money on **** boxing corrupt piece of **** sport but everyone knows that) and by the time I came back she was at $9,360. Her biggest win by a light year, her and her friends are ecstatic, etc. Right then her account was blocked, oh here we go, her account is like mine everything is verified. So this doesn't make any sense.

She emailed partypoker, and actually was on the verge of crying lol, she felt like she got robbed on her first big win ever. I told her to call in, it's way quicker, those clowns get nothing done by email. She calls in and the person on the other side of the phone puts her on hold four times just to tell her that her account is permanently closed, because she made her account when she was underage and it's strictly against policy, they have regulations, etc. My girlfriend is 24 years old, lol!

They're saying she made her account when she was underage, but she's been legal to gamble for 6 years, and made dozens of cash outs and withdrawals, doesn't make any sense. She said there's no way she made it while underage. The person on the phone was firm, and said her account was never verified in the first place with ID, and their system just flagged it now. 7 years later, apparently lol, even though her account is verified to withdraw, transfer, etc.

She emailed the different party teams and I told her to call tomorrow, but that's pretty sick if she doesn't get paid the 9 grand, I feel bad. I have faith in them, they didn't rip me off, but holy **** they sound like a bunch of goofs lately
mytvisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:53 AM   #12244
Snipes
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 140
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytvisfree View Post
Holy **** I'm posting here again, but this time it's for my girlfriend... My girlfriend has never been okay with my straight up degenerate tendencies, but she likes to gamble. Her absolute max limit is $100, no more, no less. In her words 'if you're gonna win, it's never gonna take more than $100.'

It's a relatively small limit, as she loves to play quarter and dollar machine slots. She'd deposit $100 and torch it relatively quick, or run up a couple hundred bucks and cash out.

Tonight though she won some jackpot (idk I dont play slots) for $6,300, she was ecstatic and called a few of her friends and sister over. They bring wine and start playing the dollar slots, and oh god, here we go in my mind. They get down to $4,000 and I keep telling her to stop but I see that oh so familiar look in her eyes. She's down to $3,000 now. At that point I left to my buddies to watch the canelo and golovkin fight (which I had money on **** boxing corrupt piece of **** sport but everyone knows that) and by the time I came back she was at $9,360. Her biggest win by a light year, her and her friends are ecstatic, etc. Right then her account was blocked, oh here we go, her account is like mine everything is verified. So this doesn't make any sense.

She emailed partypoker, and actually was on the verge of crying lol, she felt like she got robbed on her first big win ever. I told her to call in, it's way quicker, those clowns get nothing done by email. She calls in and the person on the other side of the phone puts her on hold four times just to tell her that her account is permanently closed, because she made her account when she was underage and it's strictly against policy, they have regulations, etc. My girlfriend is 24 years old, lol!

They're saying she made her account when she was underage, but she's been legal to gamble for 6 years, and made dozens of cash outs and withdrawals, doesn't make any sense. She said there's no way she made it while underage. The person on the phone was firm, and said her account was never verified in the first place with ID, and their system just flagged it now. 7 years later, apparently lol, even though her account is verified to withdraw, transfer, etc.

She emailed the different party teams and I told her to call tomorrow, but that's pretty sick if she doesn't get paid the 9 grand, I feel bad. I have faith in them, they didn't rip me off, but holy **** they sound like a bunch of goofs lately

Oh this is bad..I don't know how this will end with Party. Good luck to you and your girlfriend
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:57 AM   #12245
Snipes
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 140
Re: Degen Stories....

After scoring 30k in Blackjack I was about 7k away from paying off this month's bills (balance transfers) and about 20k away from more wiggle room. I ran my bookmaker account up to $7k on Sat but then busted it all and another 5-6k. The $30k is down to about $22k now so I have placed this parlay for tomorrow after luckboxing a $3400 payout on San Diego State University vs Stanford.

If I win this bet I will be in pretty good shape to take care of this month's mess and I will have a few days to try and run it up some more for more freedom.

Pretty square picks I must say..just hope all 3 of these hold LOL.

Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:59 AM   #12246
Snipes
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 140
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxmorgan View Post
Snipes - do you ever lay a team? So for example when Astros go 7-3 up you should put 1k on Oakland to win at good odds so you guarantee $$

Sometimes..sadly most of the time my account is at $0. I am a severe degen and 100% of my BR is on the line 99% of the time so there is nothing left to lay/hedge. And to get more paysafe vouchers or deposit more is always a hassle.
Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:23 AM   #12247
mytvisfree
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 17
Re: Degen Stories....

Wow, I guess I'm an idiot for having faith in party poker?

My girlfriend just got an email back saying they will refund her deposit, then close her account. They told her to make a new one. They said they can't let accounts be active when they were made underage. BUT! She's ****ing 24 now so it's all good, she can make a new account according to them.

I was like oh well, it's no reason to freak out, they'll probably just refund your deposit and transfer the remaining balance to that account. Nope. My girlfriend swears up and down her account was made 4 years ago, which would make her 20. Don't know about other places, but the legal gambling age here is 18.

As of right now, the funds are confiscated, gone. Party considers the matter closed as well. Sickening right now, my girlfriend has deposited and withdrawn dozens of time, weird it was a problem now, eh? I have screenshots and recordings of all relevant info, if party doesn't fix this pretty quick I guess I'm gonna make a thread or something, go public. Doesn't make sense, and party paid me out like $24k not long ago. They gave me quite the run around but eventually came through.
mytvisfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:59 AM   #12248
Singasong2222
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 438
Re: Degen Stories....

Should be super easy for them to now when account was open. So 24 now she would of had to open account six years ago to be underage.

Ask when account was open and should get sorted quick if she is right

Still super shady only use underage if she was when she had nice win

Post in party thread and sports betting thread lot people had same craps in sports thread.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:00 AM   #12249
Singasong2222
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 438
Re: Degen Stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipes View Post
After scoring 30k in Blackjack I was about 7k away from paying off this month's bills (balance transfers) and about 20k away from more wiggle room. I ran my bookmaker account up to $7k on Sat but then busted it all and another 5-6k. The $30k is down to about $22k now so I have placed this parlay for tomorrow after luckboxing a $3400 payout on San Diego State University vs Stanford.

If I win this bet I will be in pretty good shape to take care of this month's mess and I will have a few days to try and run it up some more for more freedom.

Pretty square picks I must say..just hope all 3 of these hold LOL.

Dallas let me down, learn never back against Denver at home.
Singasong2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #12250
Ex_Matt
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 69
Re: Degen Stories....

lol Snipes youre sucha loser.

$3400 on an 0/3 Parlay.

There were so many obvious parlays you could of made but you chose to go down the sketchiest route betting road teams.


If you had any sense at all you'd be betting money line just to grind out a smaller win. 2 Game spread parlays are hard enough to win and you're betting 3 gamers with large wagers.

I usually dont kick people while theyre down but you caught lightning in a bottle with that 6 game baseball parlay to save yourself from trouble and then you go right back to setting money on fire a few thousand at a time. you'll be broke by week 5 of the nfl.

BTW if youre betting the Monday night bet the over.
Ex_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online