Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k.

08-16-2009 , 04:28 AM
you mean to tell me that these people who run the pua (gotta google that) are getting paid teaching people how to get pus*y, supposedly ??

wtf... if that pays, i could of been rich by now... where do i sign up as an instructor ??? damn, all the free advice, I have been giving my friends for years.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by no eff eks
===

As for Brett's mother... she brought this on herself. Had she merely responded to pokerbot instead of ignoring the situation people would have immediately backed off. I have no sympathy for somebody that acts as an enabler for a thief, and that's exactly what her inaction amounted to. Once the debts are settled then she can start to repair her reputation - just like her son has to do.

This has to be the dumbest sh*t I have ever read. I hope you are not American. If you are, I want you out of my country.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLDONKBETZ
While I've been one of the biggest advocates for them getting their money back in the thread, 10-12% interest per month is pretty LULZ

If we take pokerbots case back to June, he won't even have it paid off until October. Thats 5 months. 3000 at 10% for 5 months is $4831, or 61% interest.

If we take noahs case back to December, he won't have this paid off until November probably, which is 11 months. If we use 1000 as the starting figure for 11 months at 10%, he would owe $2853, or 185% interest.

I think in noahs case, 15% interest is fair, and in pokerbots case 7.5% interest is fair. Or maybe 20% and 10%. Total, not compounded monthly lulz.
uh, yeah. i clearly stated 10/12 not 10-12, as in 5/6 or five sixth percentage per month owed. learn to read, LULZ?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmoneymaker9
"Give a man 7k and he can buy enough whores to last a week... Teach a man how to be a Pick Up Artist, and he can invite them over and try to not pay them for a lifetime."
i lol'ed
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoitsuJin
uh, yeah. i clearly stated 10/12 not 10-12, as in 5/6 or five sixth percentage per month owed. learn to read, LULZ?
Why would you type out 10/12% if you meant 5/6 % (.83%) ? Why stop at 10/12 when you could have done 20/24, or 35/42 %?!?!

Just admit you're a moran
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Jackson
This has to be the dumbest sh*t I have ever read. I hope you are not American. If you are, I want you out of my country.
No, it's not. It's on point. Pokerbot asked for help, and she ignored him. This gave brett no incentive to rectify the situation. She deserves everything that resulted from her indirect enabling of the situation.

And you're an idiot.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 09:38 AM
wait

people actually believe this story?

lol

you're never going to see the money again
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 09:46 AM
Quote:
As for Brett's mother... she brought this on herself. Had she merely responded to pokerbot instead of ignoring the situation people would have immediately backed off. I have no sympathy for somebody that acts as an enabler for a thief, and that's exactly what her inaction amounted to. Once the debts are settled then she can start to repair her reputation - just like her son has to do.
I disagree with you in that she REALLY didn't suffer that much from the whole thing. Vandalized wikipedia and ratemyprofessor page... yeah, don't personally see a ruined career there.

I do think it would have been really douchey of us to *seriously* harass her. But we didn't.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 10:04 AM
lol speedlimits/7thchakra

sick pros
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 10:13 AM
THANK YOU! please please be sincere and pay it all off.

good news!
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLDONKBETZ
Why would you type out 10/12% if you meant 5/6 % (.83%) ? Why stop at 10/12 when you could have done 20/24, or 35/42 %?!?!

Just admit you're a moran
so it's clear that it's 10% interest per year?

heehaw
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastern motors
I think the camcorder story should have names edited out unless there is some proof or a police report is filed. Sounds like a guy with zero credibility lost his camcorder and is blaming others because they (smartly) ditched him.
Just b/c someone made a lot of money does not mean they won't take something if they deem it's right. Watched this happen before. Guy owes rich boy dope dealer 1k for a year and kid that owes leaves his new XPS laptop laying out and rich boy dope dealer's friend takes the laptop. Not saying this is what happened here but I've seen people justify an action this way.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 12:58 PM
Brett Mrozowski,
u owe 4k and 1k imo
and probly more than 4k to pokerbot.this was in no way a loan.u stole money and are currently using it w/o the permission of the person u stole it form. u have no money. if u have 20+ bi for 50nl it should all be shiped to pokerbot now.that is not ur money. you need to get a job you ****ing loser.also if ur going to pay this back just get a loan for the full 5k+ and the put college professor Mrozowski on the bs 10 week plan.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 02:56 PM
I think that BM's apology was a nice read, regardless of it being a lie or the truth. I for one want more degen Vegas stories!
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedlimits
Thanks Noah, I am willing to pay some interest since that is probably standard practice when repaying a debt. I will just need some more time because I am still playing 50NL and trying to repay the debt off rakeback and winnings.

What's a fair percentage?
This is a good start to repaying; however, you're still confused about whose money you have. If you have money in your account to play 50NL, you need to recognize that this is NOT your money. It belongs to the people you stole from. You should ask them if they want the money now or if they want you to continue playing it in hopes of parlaying it into more money.

Also, if you're doing this poorly at poker, there is no way you'll make more playing poker than if you get a real job in order to pay off the money you stole.

You should be doing anything and everything to immediately get the money you stole back to the people you stole it from. If you own a vehicle, get a loan and pay off the money you stole. Then deal with the loan people regarding what the appropriate interest is, etc.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 03:19 PM
Lol you have 5 grand left to your name and you spend it all on a PUA?\

seriously...wtf
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackM
Lol you have 5 grand left to your name and you spend it all on a PUA?\

seriously...wtf
not really the most solid life brm if you ask me :/
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 03:38 PM
I googled pua, too funny paying 7k for that crap and then admitting it, just wow. Also am I the only one who thought, by his story, that pua and paying 7k for "training" was for some sort of mua thai or training for fighting? I mean that's just what I got from the story with the initial fighting references. It just never occured to me that someone could pay 7k to learn how to be a pick up artist? Man that was confusing with all that 7thchakra ****(refer to that name as something else next story it kinda bothered me)

Also I agree you are playing with someone elses money, you should ask them if they want it...and what's up with sending people 10 bucks when you owe and then starting a topic about it? That shows zero class and severe lack of character, really bad move.

Good move however directly admitting that you stole the money.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Jackson
This has to be the dumbest sh*t I have ever read. I hope you are not American. If you are, I want you out of my country.
No, you get the **** out of my country.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher789
not really the most solid life brm if you ask me :/
yea ur rite, sounds like he learned A LOT
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Peter
This is a good start to repaying; however, you're still confused about whose money you have. If you have money in your account to play 50NL, you need to recognize that this is NOT your money. It belongs to the people you stole from. You should ask them if they want the money now or if they want you to continue playing it in hopes of parlaying it into more money.

Also, if you're doing this poorly at poker, there is no way you'll make more playing poker than if you get a real job in order to pay off the money you stole.

You should be doing anything and everything to immediately get the money you stole back to the people you stole it from. If you own a vehicle, get a loan and pay off the money you stole. Then deal with the loan people regarding what the appropriate interest is, etc.
Poker roll = means to more money = less desperation = good for everyone
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 04:59 PM
no sympathy from me your a low life scum back and hope you rot in hell
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plesner
no sympathy from me your a low life scum back and hope you rot in hell
+1
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedlimits
During the drive, 7thChakra and I start talking about getting some escorts because Chris had gotten some cards that gave the purchaser a discount on certain escorts. The Taxi driver chimes in and gives us a book of escorts that he personally knows are legit. We take down some of the numbers and thank him for the
information.



I had paid $5000.00 to get "training" from 7thChakra and Christian and also for lodging so I figure the hotel stay would be compensated for and the fact that I only had $50 to my name would be nothing to worry about.

wait wait wait.... you paid 5K to a guy to train you how to pick up women who orders discount hookers just to talk to them with no intention of paying?

for your own sake i hope drugs were largely responsible for this decision.


but it does take guts to come in here and admit your mistake and pay the the money back. and its been mentioned before but you definatly owe interest.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-16-2009 , 06:01 PM
The current champion of Scamming D-bags.




**** your sob story, shady people like you shouldn't be allowed to post.

and LMAO at paying 3k to learn how get a piece of ass.
That is about the saddest thing I've ever heard.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote

      
m