Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k.

08-09-2009 , 12:45 PM
If you are going to scam people. Make sure you don't have a unique name like Brett Mrozowski. If you just type Brett Mr into google, his name pops up as a suggestion.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Smokin
If you are going to scam people. Make sure you don't have a unique name like Brett Mrozowski. If you just type Brett Mr into google, his name pops up as a suggestion.
clear your cookies and try again
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by takadaporte
clear your cookies and try again
I did, and it's the same. I deleted all cookies, removed him from Google auto complete, and deleted all internet history. Still the first thing to pop up under "Brett Mr." I am using Mozilla Opera.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealIABoomer
S.P. = speedlimit's parent trying to figure out if it's worth the expense of having the money shipped and making their son pay them back for it?

The plot thickens.
u got me! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC213
Well I would think(I would do if it was me) that he would let everyone know he finally got it, and finally everything can die down since it would be sorted. That's all he wants in the end, he doesn't have to befriend or forgive him or keep talking about him anymore or track him down, afterall this is all about the 3k in the end, 3k was taken from him and he just wants it back, fairly justified don't you think?
what u say is quite interesting, cause a lot more got into this, like: wikipedia pages, google results etc. also, a lot of people have alrdy stated that this is NOT about the money, but about the fact that this even took place, the 3k doesn't matter (the amount seems to be insignificant to some people, I guess these are the people u call ''balla'' on these forums).
so what I'm trying to say is, if the money would be transferred after all, would all of this be undone, in other words: any reason why he would pay back the money after all of this? (except for ''doing the right thing'' of course).
IMO everyone deserves a second chance, that means: if the money is to be transferred back into the account, there should be no hard feelings, no google results....
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Smokin
I did, and it's the same. I deleted all cookies, removed him from Google auto complete, and deleted all internet history. Still the first thing to pop up under "Brett Mr." I am using Mozilla Opera.
hahaha.

kid is ****ed.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.
u got me! xD



what u say is quite interesting, cause a lot more got into this, like: wikipedia pages, google results etc. also, a lot of people have alrdy stated that this is NOT about the money, but about the fact that this even took place, the 3k doesn't matter (the amount seems to be insignificant to some people, I guess these are the people u call ''balla'' on these forums).
so what I'm trying to say is, if the money would be transferred after all, would all of this be undone, in other words: any reason why he would pay back the money after all of this? (except for ''doing the right thing'' of course).
IMO everyone deserves a second chance, that means: if the money is to be transferred back into the account, there should be no hard feelings, no google results....
A Mod has said they will remove his name from this thread...no more google results.

Brett Mrozowski is a bad man
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 05:13 PM
everyone knows it will be still found with his name
or you google his name, this thread pops up and if you click it the name is removed everywhere. still you know what stood there...
so i go with S.P.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 06:15 PM
Brett Mrozowski you suck
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 06:20 PM
Mrozowski really rolls off the tongue.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 06:30 PM
cant they just delete the whole thread once he Brett Mrozoswki the scammer pays back?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 07:10 PM
They shouldn't delete anything. When you kill someone, you go to jail - do you delete the fact that you killed someone?

How is this different than stealing?

You steal, you repent, the crime still occurred - the public should be aware of what you did.

Last edited by croatian; 08-09-2009 at 07:25 PM.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 09:15 PM
Op already offered to get this thread deleted if he gets his money back
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 10:25 PM
Brett Mrozowski is a bad man, scammer, and pretty bad poker player
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-09-2009 , 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Apologies
This.

Brett Mrozowski has sex with farm animals
Brett Mrozowski is a bad man
Ooops......so this is a bad thing??
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 12:33 AM
I think it would be great if we could keep the thread simply because it could potentially keep another scam or two happening. I bet Bad Man himself didn't realise how much action he was going to get for this.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teferi
Op already offered to get this thread deleted if he gets his money back
This is not an argument regarding whether or not the thread should be deleted. The claim is that Brett Mrozowski is a thief, OP has provided evidence to support this, the persons in question have not. If you commit a crime, regardless of whether or not it is prosecutable due to international law, it does not entail that the crime should be left unknown to the public.

OP is stating that if he gets his money back he will delete the thread. To me, this is deleting a crime because a settlement was reached. The crime still occurred, and the reasoning for the OP is stating this is to increase the likelihood that he will get his money back. What it also does is increase the odds that in the future other people will be scammed. So i find no justification for criminal behavior being rewarded because of the fact that the rule of law, which is humanities thought of right or wrong, has been served. The rule of law does not protect you if you have committed a crime and have sufficed a reasonable punishment. It protects the person who the crime was commit against and future people who wish to avoid the same fate.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 02:35 AM
I wish every post was deleted and there was just one post that said:

Brett Mrozowski. Please pay your debt or post proof that you are innocent like you say. (or blah blah blah your name is done).


..too much bs fills this up now and it seems to decrease the chances that this will be resolved.

note to Brett: WHY THE F NOT POST PROOF. not smart dude.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 03:10 AM
OP doesnt actually have any say in whether or not the thread gets deleted. Once you make a thread its kinda like 2p2 community property. Which is why most of the time if you really want a thread you started deleted, you get a month long ban for it.

In cases like this, its pretty much already been decided that the thread stays, it just gets updated with the fact that OP made good on the debt and that everything was worked out and then it gets locked.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 04:56 AM
But is it possible to get his real name deleted from the thread, to get it out of Google, to give him more motivation to pay back the mobnies?

Quote:
note to Brett: WHY THE F NOT POST PROOF. not smart dude.
Oh he posted plenty of proof. Proof that he is ******ed and scammed pokerbot.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 04:58 AM
Just read whole thread.

Brett Mrozowski sucks balls.

Pretty funny though.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 05:07 AM
dear Brett Mrozowski,

FYL

<3 Reefypoo
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
OP doesnt actually have any say in whether or not the thread gets deleted. Once you make a thread its kinda like 2p2 community property. Which is why most of the time if you really want a thread you started deleted, you get a month long ban for it.

In cases like this, its pretty much already been decided that the thread stays, it just gets updated with the fact that OP made good on the debt and that everything was worked out and then it gets locked.
true ... editing the first post and deleting a little of the spam should do it. Should be enough to point out that Brett Mrozowski the scammer did pay back.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian
They shouldn't delete anything. When you kill someone, you go to jail - do you delete the fact that you killed someone?

How is this different than stealing?

You steal, you repent, the crime still occurred - the public should be aware of what you did.
yeah... where to begin -.-
if you kill someone you generally can't bring someone back from the dead, if you steal something, u can give it back and it will (almost) be like it never happened...quite a big difference no? The RESULT is reversible....and indeed the crime isn't, but imo he has been punished
Back to the result, you want to stimulate that it will be reversed, in this case: that the money will be returned. How is any of this going to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
In cases like this, its pretty much already been decided that the thread stays, it just gets updated with the fact that OP made good on the debt and that everything was worked out and then it gets locked.
I'm guessing the thread will stay as some kind of warning/entertainment for the people who read it (both worked for me!), so that is indeed a good reason, but why wouldn't u also edit his name out? the thread can serve above mentioned purposes without the name.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by croatian
They shouldn't delete anything. When you kill someone, you go to jail - do you delete the fact that you killed someone?

How is this different than stealing?

You steal, you repent, the crime still occurred - the public should be aware of what you did.
This is a bad analogy.

Also, for first offenses it's usually possible to get minor misdemeanors expunged from your record. Just because you effed up once in your life, doesn't me you didn't learn your lesson. I think everyone deserves a second chance and a clean slate if they have been rehabilitated or deterred from future crime.

But of course Brett Bad Man Mrozowski can sucka sucka dick yall. It's obvious his life reputation isn't worth a penny to him.


Also: Someone is trying to remove Brett's name from his mother's ratemyprofessor by flagging the comments. ...... I doubt they succeed for very long.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
08-10-2009 , 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Smokin
This is a bad analogy.

Also, for first offenses it's usually possible to get minor misdemeanors expunged from your record. Just because you effed up once in your life, doesn't me you didn't learn your lesson. I think everyone deserves a second chance and a clean slate if they have been rehabilitated or deterred from future crime.

But of course Brett Bad Man Mrozowski can sucka sucka dick yall. It's obvious his life reputation isn't worth a penny to him.


Also: Someone is trying to remove Brett's name from his mother's ratemyprofessor by flagging the comments. ...... I doubt they succeed for very long.
You're talking about criminal record maintained by government authorities.

I'm talking about public records, maintained by private individuals and private corporations.

Newspapers don't really have a mechanism to delete criminal behavior after it has been printed in their newspaper.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote

      
m