Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k.

07-01-2009 , 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedlimits
If anyone knows me they will know this is not true. At first I did not want to respond to this but after dragging people I know and care about into this I feel I must.

I changed the information on my blog to protect myself, not to hide anything. Pokerbot has claimed that my silence is my guilt but I wanted to get all of my facts straight before I posted.

No I did not scam anyone out of any money. I have done transfers with multiple people in the past (check references) and also been a member in good standing with the poker community for 3+ years. I have offered free coaching and coached in the past and would not sell all of this for a mere 3k since I have obviously made much more than that. Check my table ratings if you do not believe me.

I do not like putting personal information up in public forums but there is a ton of information missing about pokerbot and his motives/vendettas against me. This has turned into a public spectacle and there are many inconsistencies in pokerbots story.
So, you read a thread that blatantly calls you a scammer and you don't feel the need to instantly defend yourself? Rather, you want to wait a few days, change the information on your blog, and remain silent.

Allow me to explain what an innocent person would have done:
1) react instantly and angrily
2) post screen shots of said transaction or lack thereof along with other proof of innocence
3) flame the **** out of this thread because losing your reputation as a poker player is worth a hell of a lot more than $3000; anyone wrongly accused is going to be beyond disgusted and make sure the community knows it

But not to worry! In your defense, you claim that "there are many inconsistencies in pokerbot's story." Naturally, you don't need to list any of them. You just need to say they exist since you're such a stand up guy!

Honestly, you're ****ing pathetic. You couldn't even come up with a remotely good reason for stealing his $3,000. And I'm completely objective here. I've never met or talked to either of you.

Last edited by SoUnreal; 07-01-2009 at 12:42 PM.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 12:41 PM


Brett u mother****er post a screenshot of your FTP cashier sending me that 3k back.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 12:45 PM
WHOA!!!! I know for a fact that Pokerbot is a stand up guy! I cannot believe someone would scam him, especially not someone with this much history. I would love to hear about PB's "Vendettas" etc. Does that mean...he likes it when people do what they say they will do?

WTF?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nstomper
I know I am not a very well known member by the community but I have dealt with pokerbot before and echo the same sentiments as Speedlimits. This is not the first time he has come out with a slander campaign. I will post more specifics when I get home from work.
hahaha, you are trying to hard

could some mod please figure out if it is speedlimits 2nd account?

Last edited by FlippoManiacs; 07-01-2009 at 01:04 PM.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbot_v7


Brett u mother****er post a screenshot of your FTP cashier sending me that 3k back.
and FTP:



got 2k from you and sent it back because AP declined the first couple transfer requests.

****ing scammer


most of you probably don't read the transfer thread. i do tons of transfers with all kind of players and i sent back most of the times. here are some of my references:

30k with TheGreatWall
20k with DerekJCEX
13k with LegallyBlind
14.5k with Thinky
15k with joeking
15k with insyder19
6k with Bigfoot
5k with harddeterminism
15k with jrryjrryjin
4k with hard2tel
10k with Theoretical
20k with HoosierAlum
10k with bad_carma
10k with Unsyatisfied

just in case someone has any doubts about my honesty.

Last edited by pokerbot_v7; 07-01-2009 at 01:30 PM.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nstomper
I know I am not a very well known member by the community but I have dealt with pokerbot before and echo the same sentiments as Speedlimits. This is not the first time he has come out with a slander campaign. I will post more specifics when I get home from work.
lol so speedlimits is your coach: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...47&postcount=8
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:09 PM
Speeedlimits prove them wrong damnit. It really looks like sounreal is right, most innocent people would be in here straight away defending themselves.

The only reason I have any doubt you scammed pokerbot is because i've heard about you being standup and winning alot in poker and valuing your poker name highly through other players. This is shady as hell though, post some ****ing info.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:20 PM
speedlimits was my coach for a couple of months untill he just vanished ! He always seemd like a stand up guy, gave good advice and seemd very trust worthy, he even let me pay for my sessions a few times late. I hope this is not true as i did think highly of him.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:21 PM
Remember--
In this country, your innocent until proven guilty.
But when it comes to poker and online transfers your guilty until proven innocent because there are just too many POS's out there-- plain and simple.
And you've done nothing to prove your innocence.

In fairness pokerbot it sounds like you will have a chance to get your money back, but that is of course pending the "inconsistencies" that he speaks of.

Pretty unreal that a trusted member in the community would get tied up in this ****.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:23 PM
Brett Mrozowski, I'd fix this before your mom, dad, students, future lovers, friends, family, future employers and future children google the name:Brett Mrozowski.

Because if I was one of the above persons and googled your name, Brett Mrozowski, I would think that you, Brett Mrozowski, are a degenerate losing gambler in denial who stole $3,000 from an honest guy to feed your gambling addiction.

Pokerbots screen shot, story and IM time stamps match up perfectly. While you stay silent, change information and hide.

Prove yourself wrong sir or the Mrozowski name will be tarnished on the interwebz forever.

Just my .02

Last edited by ch3ckraise; 07-01-2009 at 01:42 PM.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:31 PM
If I were innocent I would attach some screenshots how i paid back the 3k. But this would happen in a hyper turbe speed!
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3ckraise
Brett Mrozowski, I'd fix this before your mom, dad, students, future lovers, friends, family, future employers and future children google the name: Brett Mrozowski.

Because if I was one of the above persons and googled your name, Brett Mrozowski, I would think that you, Brett Mrozowski, are a degenerate losing gambler in denial who stole $3,000 from an honest guy to feed your gambling addiction.

Pokerbots screen shot, story and IM time stamps match up perfectly. While you stay silent, change information and hide.

Prove yourself wrong sir or the Mrozowski name will be tarnished on the interwebz forever.

Just my .02
This is actually a pretty good point that I didn't think of. This thread is already the first 2 entries that come up when you type Brett Mrozowski in google lol.

If its proved the speeedlimits really didn't scam, then this thread should definitely be deleted.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch3ckraise
Brett Mrozowski, I'd fix this before your mom, dad, students, future lovers, friends, family, future employers and future children google the name: Brett Mrozowski.

Because if I was one of the above persons and googled your name, Brett Mrozowski, I would think that you, Brett Mrozowski, are a degenerate losing gambler in denial who stole $3,000 from an honest guy to feed your gambling addiction.

Pokerbots screen shot, story and IM time stamps match up perfectly. While you stay silent, change information and hide.

Prove yourself wrong sir or the Mrozowski name will be tarnished on the interwebz forever.

Just my .02
haha does it help to mention his name that often? and does it help to just quote it?

anyways, ty.

Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice Brett Mrozowski Brett Mrozowski Speedlimits CyberGurly n0choice
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 01:58 PM
i've traded with pokerbot_v7 on a regular basis (probably 15-20 trades between 1k and 7k over the last 12 months) and everything has always been smooth and professional. he's definitely a legit trader and i find it hard to believe that he would slander anyone on 2p2 that didn't deserve it.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 02:39 PM
i don't believe speedlimits, pretty sure he'd defend himself more vigorously and post a freakin screenshot as proof right off the bat since that's what 99% of innocent people would do in his situation. he was also incredibly vague and didn't even directly state that he did in fact send the money, just that "i didn't scam anyone"

if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, but that's my take on it. also don't see why pokerbot would go this far to slander a guy on a lie
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 02:53 PM
Poker bot sorry this happened to a great guy like you. I've done several trades with Poker_bot and he has been nothing but courteous and helpful. There is no way poker_bot is in the wrong here.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedlimits
there are many inconsistencies in pokerbots story.
I'm so dumb that I can't spot them. Please point them out, huh?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 03:03 PM
Is speedlimits some kind of celebrity in 2+2?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marja-Sisko
Is speedlimits some kind of celebrity in 2+2?
not really, just a grinder who has decent results and has made a few bbv threads with sick winrates at 1/2.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marja-Sisko
Is speedlimits some kind of celebrity in 2+2?
he is now
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 03:29 PM
Wow, so awesome that this thread got seperated again. Opting for one big thread was a decent mistake, but refixing it was a hugely nice thing to do. In sum, my opinion of BBV modwork has actually increased lol.

At this point, I can't imagine any reasonable explanation to how Speedlimits could NOT be a scammer :/ Time to send his mama an email imo.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 03:53 PM
Hmmm, interesting...

beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:02 PM
I assumed it was his account already
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:19 PM
i have done several large xfers with pokerbot and know many others that have as well, and i have never ever had an issue with him, he is a real stand up guy, i dont believe speedlimits for a second

pay up speedlimits
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-01-2009 , 04:19 PM
Holy f crap, I refuse to believe anyone who can beat 50NL is that ******ed
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote

      
m