Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k.

07-03-2009 , 06:27 AM
@ all: me and a couple other guys sent emails to his mother 3 days ago. obv very friendly, asking her to talk to brett, no threats. no response so far.

does that change anything?
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2005
his parents dont owe him the money christ what age are the people involved?
maybe this will surprise you but I can guarantee that pb does not want to harm them.

he needs to pressure them to pressure their son because they can
and the pressure here on 2p2 is obv not enough for him to consider paying back.

its 3k, if they have such a great reputation to lose they can easy pay it
and collect the money from their son (or not).
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:29 AM
like I said its the uniform defamation act.

lets take the same concept.

in war there has been acts signed forcing waring countries to use full metal jacketed rounds. so just cuz your from a different country you still will have to use full metal jacketed rounds
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbot_v7
@ all: me and a couple other guys sent emails to his mother 3 days ago. obv very friendly, asking her to talk to brett, no threats. no response so far.

does that change anything?
pokerbot that's legally about all you can do. they're not held accountable for their sons actions at this point
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:30 AM
Dude,

I'm all with you wrt that matter, BUT you're entering a path that, among us fellow countrymen, used to be known as "Sippenhaft". From the way you type I figure that you're a well educated person and very well know what "Sippenhaft" means (if not, wiki it)

For all you non germans, there's an english wiki page which defines the word aswell.

OP, don't be THAT guy! His parents cannot and SHOULD not be held accountable.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
What you said is stupid regardless. There are a lot of things people can do to other people that are not punishable realistically, but they don't, because those things are pointless, or people have morals, or some other reasons. You argument is useless because the point of SpeedLimitsisascammer.com is not to just make such a website, but an attempt to get some money back.

I could, technically railbird every table you sit at and constantly type in chat that you owe me 1k, which would probably raise a lot of eyebrows and possibly make you look questionable. But who does that? This really isn't what this is about.
true story, just think this should be handled differently. make it public, yes. create a website to drag a whole families name in the dirt, no.

(in b4 somebody says im a speedlimits acc)
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbot_v7
@ all: me and a couple other guys sent emails to his mother 3 days ago. obv very friendly, asking her to talk to brett, no threats. no response so far.

does that change anything?
no it doesn't. i don't get it, are you trying to say that if they refuse to help you its ok for you to post private information about them on the internet to try and ruin their rep?

they don't owe you anything, he does. post anything you want about brett. ruin his rep, whatever. he deserves it. his parents don't.

christ
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:36 AM
omg pokerbot ill email you parents telling them you got scammed for 3k, maybe they can help you/berate you.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLost
no it doesn't. i don't get it, are you trying to say that if they refuse to help you its ok for you to post private information about them on the internet to try and ruin their rep?

they don't owe you anything, he does. post anything you want about brett. ruin his rep, whatever. he deserves it. his parents don't.

christ
I've said this before but he's 100% right. read our posts and you'll see.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:37 AM
I disagree with dragging his parents into it as well, although I perceived that differently - I figured that have the website with his name would just automatically bring his whole family into the picture cause of the last name. It's not like anyone plans to make SpeedLimit'sfamilyhasascammersonandhisparentssucke datraisinghim.com
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:39 AM
i find it funny there is so much buzz about 3k. i could understand it when there were 30k on the line. but come on. 3k ? its not like he lost his life savings.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
I disagree with dragging his parents into it as well, although I perceived that differently - I figured that have the website with his name would just automatically bring his whole family into the picture cause of the last name. It's not like anyone plans to make SpeedLimit'sfamilyhasascammersonandhisparentssucke datraisinghim.com
DoubleD I agree with you also, and believe that it should be handled privatly, however, pokerbot feels pretty set on this website, which is why I was mostly trying to convince him not to include sensitive information about parents.

I agree tho the best way would be settling the matter privately
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:39 AM
But yeah this whole talk of mailing his parents is absurd. Like imagine you had a **** up brother who shoplifted and then the police would call you to explain his actions, and also pay for the stolen merchandise that he got away with.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
But yeah this whole talk of mailing his parents is absurd. Like imagine you had a **** up brother who shoplifted and then the police would call you to explain his actions, and also pay for the stolen merchandise that he got away with.
+1 that's why I included the story about jeffrey dahmers dad teaching at my school. should he have been sentenced etc for the atrocities his son commited? no, it was not his fault. he's a nice man.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:44 AM
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
It's not like anyone plans to make SpeedLimit'sfamilyhasascammersonandhisparentssucke datraisinghim.com
while obviously an exaggeration, it seems like pokerbot wants to try and ruin his parents rep on purpose with specific information about them on the site so it wouldn't only be about speedlimits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerbot_v7

And i obv can tell all the details about him and his family on BrettMrozowskiIsAScammer.com that i am not allowed to talk about here so their reputation will be ****ed as well and google will list my homepage when someone searches here names as well.
i guess i'll just end up repeating myself on how this is so wrong, and if no one can see it by now they likely won't so i'll stop posting on this issue.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:46 AM
bin gerade erst aufgestanden.

alright alright guys you have fun here. ill stop trolling. hopefully you get your money back pokerbot.

maybe ill troll some more later.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
But yeah this whole talk of mailing his parents is absurd. Like imagine you had a **** up brother who shoplifted and then the police would call you to explain his actions, and also pay for the stolen merchandise that he got away with.
eh, i mean obviously there's a difference between calling a brother and calling parents. also, it depends on how much control the parents have over the son. i know if i scammed someone (i wouldn't obv) and was refusing to pay, someone's best bet of making me pay would probably be to call my parents because they'd call me up and tell me how i'm being disgusting and would make me pay the debt back (i don't live with them either).

emailling the parents may not be in the hopes of getting them to pay back the money, but more to talk sense into their son.

but yeah i do agree that it should be handled without his family if possible.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
But yeah this whole talk of mailing his parents is absurd. Like imagine you had a **** up brother who shoplifted and then the police would call you to explain his actions, and also pay for the stolen merchandise that he got away with.
if your ****ed up brother stole from me and the only way of getting in contact with him
were through you of course I would do that.

same goes for when I know a friend, employer, teacher, priest of him.

it is unimaginable to me that anyone would not do everything he can
to get his money back.

remember this is not about punishment, pokerbot needs to make
the scenario in which brett mrozowski doesnt pay back the money as bad as possible for him
in order to have any hopes to get it back,

brett already showed that he can live with the current situation (he has the money and gets talked about badly at 2p2)
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subandi
if your ****ed up brother stole from me and the only way of getting in contact with him
were through you of course I would do that.
Contacting him isn't the problem here.

The issue with that is that it brings over the responsibility onto his parents, which is questionable. It has some merit since he lives with them, but they shouldn't be the ones dealing with it.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:56 AM
I don't see a problem with Pokerbot's methods unless he went on a rant about Brett's parents or something, which I'm sure he won't. So what if he writes something like "Brett Mrozowski, son of whoever and their job titles", pretty basic factual information, maybe throw in his unsuccessful attempts to contact them, again factual.

I have no idea what legal recourse Pokerbot has, and seems a lot of people who find themselves in this situation don't either. I guess it helps that they're both from the States, but I imagine it would still be a massive pain in the ass. Other than that, what's he supposed to do? Constantly beg him to send the 3k? Roll over and take the hit? Then all the internet tough guys who'd break his legs take over from where the "oh no don't involve his parents" guys left off.

Good luck getting the money back man, can't think of a better dude than Admo to be helping you out.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subandi

remember this is not about punishment, pokerbot needs to make
the scenario in which brett mrozowski doesnt pay back the money as bad as possible for him
in order to have any hopes to get it back,
I do however agree with this since the more you bring his parents into this, the more cornered he gets, however at this point I doubt much can make him pay money back, because of the way this has unfolded. It's pretty obvious that he not only is a scammer but also multiaccounts, has chip dumped etc, so when someone is neck deep in **** dumping another shovel on their head isn't gonna do much.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleD
I do however agree with this since the more you bring his parents into this, the more cornered he gets, however at this point I doubt much can make him pay money back, because of the way this has unfolded. It's pretty obvious that he not only is a scammer but also multiaccounts, has chip dumped etc, so when someone is neck deep in **** dumping another shovel on their head isn't gonna do much.
yeah agreed. if you get the parents involved it will only make things worse on multiple levels
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlippoManiacs
are you ******ed?
I bet this mother would kill for 3k...

I dont know what I should think about emailing the parents, I wouldnt try to drag down their name, because Brett Mrozowski is old enough to think for himself and the parents cant do ****. There are a million other people on here who would do this something similiar for 3k, and not everything is about the childhood.
Asking the parents to talk to him is ok imo.

If this will ever be solved, this thread needs to be deleted and not just editing out his name. But as it seems, he has no interest in solving the matter at all.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote
07-03-2009 , 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacharrrr
i find it funny there is so much buzz about 3k. i could understand it when there were 30k on the line. but come on. 3k ? its not like he lost his life savings.
lol....who cares if he got scammed for 3K or 30K are you really that stupid??
pokerbot should create that website ...thats the only way to get brett think about the situation clearly and also thinking about paying back the 3K.
beat: Speedlimits scammed me for 3k. Quote

      
m